01-20-2012, 12:41 AM
dont want druggies on the team.

poppa smurph
01-20-2012, 12:44 AM
dont want druggies on the team.C'mon slip.. You know more about this guy.</P>

Open up the tank on him for me.</P>

deekay7685
01-20-2012, 12:55 AM
martellus bennett is a better option for us because of his size and should not cost much

Eli TO Shockey
01-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Fred Davis would be nasty on this team

poppa smurph
01-20-2012, 01:05 AM
martellus bennett is a better option for us because of his size and should not cost muchIs he quicker then Ballard? Run better routes then Ballard? If not, I'm not interested.</P>

I really don't know, can't say I remember a play off-hand of this kid.</P>

poppa smurph
01-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Fred Davis would be nasty on this teamBe nasty with 16 starts and on my fantasy team ;)[B]</P>

Guy's impressed me with some games over the last couple years.</P>

I do agree with slip about usage... but I gotta wonder about his price-tag and personality.</P>

EliTE
01-20-2012, 01:12 AM
i would definitely be interested if the price is right. we need a playmaker at TE. ballard would be a solid backup/blocking TE but he is not a starting caliber TE.

not only just in terms of production would it be nice to have him or someone like him, but it would also open things up even more for the other options whether it being the receivers or RBs coming out the backfield.

poppa smurph
01-20-2012, 01:16 AM
i would definitely be interested if the price is right. we need a playmaker at TE. ballard would be a solid backup/blocking TE but he is not a starting caliber TE. not only just in terms of production would it be nice to have him or someone like him, but it would also open things up even more for the other options whether it being the receivers or RBs coming out the backfield.Could be a solid pick-up if he can stay healthy.</P>

The change in scenerey might do him good too.</P>

B-Red22
01-20-2012, 01:17 AM
martellus bennett is a better option for us because of his size and should not cost muchIs he quicker then Ballard? Run better routes then Ballard? If not, I'm not interested.</P>

</P>

YES YES AND YES, Bennett is a freak of nature with his size and athletic ability, he is just a frikin knucklehead that cant get his head straight.</P>

poppa smurph
01-20-2012, 01:22 AM

</P>

YES YES AND YES, Bennett is a freak of nature with his size and athletic ability, he is just a frikin knucklehead that cant get his head straight.</P>

Hhhhmmmm, first I checked a couple things out on google, now I'm going to youtube.</P>

You've convinced me of atleast that.[Y]</P>