PDA

View Full Version : GIANTS WILL GET 1ST ROUND OFFERS FOR OSI

shotcalla39
01-20-2012, 02:40 AM
no doubt in my mind that teams that are built to win right now will offer 1st rounders for Osi.... I think we should keep him and just let him go to free agency after next year and try to make another run next season... Teams have seen how great pass rushing is the way to deal with these new high flying offenses....

Desepx
01-20-2012, 02:45 AM
im torn with this whole ordeal

foosball
01-20-2012, 03:00 AM
No but they might get offered a second.

calzonesays
01-20-2012, 03:13 AM
doubt they will get a 1st round pick offer. 2nd rounder is pretty much a lock. and I don't know if I'd take it. is there any player in the 2nd round you can draft that can immediately impact the game as much as Osi? Draft picks are great and all and Reese usually drafts great, but for some teams I think 2nd/3rd/4th round picks are overrated...how many of them pan out? 1 out of 5?

miked1958
01-20-2012, 04:32 AM

Spags will convince Sean peyton to give a first rounder for him

greenca190
01-20-2012, 04:33 AM
We have to remember that if he goes anywhere, that team will have to accept paying him a lot of money over a short amount of time.

If I'm a team, I take my chances on a DE in the 2nd or 3rd round, of whom I'm paying minimally over three years in hopes that they blow up and become great. Then, I pay them their money.

greenca190
01-20-2012, 04:34 AM

The Saints already have enough guys on the defensive line to not make it worth a first rounder.

redbeardxxv
01-20-2012, 05:02 AM

Exactly what i was thinking..... you know Spags wants him, and NO needs a speed rusher... and they are built to win NOW.

SFOperation
01-20-2012, 05:19 AM

Exactly what i was thinking..... you know Spags wants him, and NO needs a speed rusher... and they are built to win NOW.
So... the Saints weren't built to win this season? And let's be realistic here, I doubt that teams would offer 1st round offers for him.

Spizi
01-20-2012, 05:56 AM

Id take that trade without thinking twice! I know Osi is valuable to this team, but he is old, injury prone, and wants a big time deal. his value will never be this high again do if some team were dumb enough to offer a first it's a no brainer. just draft mercilus

bLuereverie
01-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Saints don't even have a first rounder. They traded it to NE last year for Ingram.

BlueSanta
01-20-2012, 07:19 AM
we couldnt get a 2nd rounder for him last year. As good as he has been this year, he is a year older, a knee surgery later, and he is in the last year of his contract.

All 3 of those make it very hard for teams to offer a high pick.

GMENAGAIN
01-20-2012, 07:36 AM
no doubt in my mind that teams that are built to win right now will offer 1st rounders for Osi.... I think we should keep him and just let him go to free agency after next year and try to make another run next season... Teams have seen how great pass rushing is the way to deal with these new high flying offenses....</P>

There is zero chance of that happening.</P>

NJ10
01-20-2012, 08:43 AM
I don't think we will get a first rounder for him. he is a year older and had another surgery on that knee. He missed like half the year with injuries. I hope we can find a way to keep him, maybe even extend his contract 2 or 3 years. Wishful thinking though, i don't think he wants to be here.

NJ10
01-20-2012, 08:44 AM
I'm sure the Jets would love to have him, they need somebody who can rush the passer.

bLuereverie
01-20-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm sure the Jets would love to have him, they need somebody who can rush the passer.

I can't see him making the shift to LB. Not at this point in his career.

rcrane082985
01-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Is this really what we should be thinking about right now? We're just gonna talk about what we can get rid of a key piece of our defense for while we're one game away from the sb? These threads tilt the fkk out of me lol

Gimaniac
01-20-2012, 09:03 AM
Is this really what we should be thinking about right now? We're just gonna talk about what we can get rid of a key piece of our defense for while we're one game away from the sb? These threads tilt the fkk out of me lol

Exactly. Osi is on our team. We are paying him. He is cashing his paychecks. He is smiling on the field and playing great.

Reese is the man.

TuckYou
01-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Is this really what we should be thinking about right now? We're just gonna talk about what we can get rid of a key piece of our defense for while we're one game away from the sb? These threads tilt the fkk out of me lol Exactly. Osi is on our team. We are paying him. He is cashing his paychecks. He is smiling on the field and playing great. Reese is the man.</P>

If you read between the lines, he is only playing right now because he is in the playoffs. He wouldnt of played in week 17 if it wasnt a "playoff" game. Now we are rolling, no way he is not playing. He wants another ring too. </P>

Im a huge Osi fan and have been even with everyone else on here complaining about him. He is a beast, and our best pass rusher. He has 12 sacks in 11 games now on the year. I wish he wanted to stay, but him and Reese are at a disagreement and it isnt getting resolved. He will sit out next year if we dont move him. </P>

Gimaniac
01-20-2012, 09:40 AM
Is this really what we should be thinking about right now? We're just gonna talk about what we can get rid of a key piece of our defense for while we're one game away from the sb? These threads tilt the fkk out of me lol Exactly. Osi is on our team. We are paying him. He is cashing his paychecks. He is smiling on the field and playing great. Reese is the man.</P>

If you read between the lines, he is only playing right now because he is in the playoffs. He wouldnt of played in week 17 if it wasnt a "playoff" game. Now we are rolling, no way he is not playing. He wants another ring too. </P>

Im a huge Osi fan and have been even with everyone else on here complaining about him. He is a beast, and our best pass rusher. He has 12 sacks in 11 games now on the year. I wish he wanted to stay, but him and Reese are at a disagreement and it isnt getting resolved. He will sit out next year if we dont move him. </P>

Let him sit. He'll never play a full season anyway. If he was gonna sit out the whole season, he would have done it this year. Bluff called.

Reese learned his lesson with Shockey. What did we get, Clint Sintim and Rhett Bomar? Please.

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 09:50 AM
the new CBA lowered compensation for 1st round picks, which was the only drawback to 1st round picks.</P>

there's no hope in hell we get a 1st for a guy with one year left on his contract, in his 30s.</P>

it just doesn't make any sense at all, when it seems unlikely the giants will have enough cap to sign him and he'll be a FA in a year anyway.</P>

bg79
01-20-2012, 09:57 AM
I just don't get this, when a scrub quarterback who was sitting out and isnt that good to begin with like Carson Palmer can get more than a 1st. I just find it hard to believe that a premier pass rushing DE who has been a game changer couldnt get at least one 1st. Richard Seymour got a 1st as well and he was a 3/4 DE who got up there in years as well. There has to be a team willing to shell out that for a proven pass rusher. Teams try to draft them with top 3 picks all the time.

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-20-2012, 10:13 AM
A lot of talk about teams not signing Osi because he has a year left on his deal. His contract was front loaded. Osi isn't going to make a whole lot of cash next year. That's why he wants out or restructured. That said-

There is no way Osi holds out. Anyone who thinks he will is crazy. It's his contract year. I would expect him to play lights out to get his last big pay day. A holdout, at his age, would hurt his market value.

I don't wanna lose Osi. He's been a great GIANT, and would like to see him go out the right way, like Strahan. He's still elite, and I wouldn't even think of letting him go for anything less than a first round pick, PERIOD.

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-20-2012, 10:16 AM
Let's keep him around next year. Let the season play out. If he wants, let him test the market. And maybe we can resign him?

CDN_G-FAN
I just don't get this, when a scrub quarterback who was sitting out and isnt that good to begin with like Carson Palmer can get more than a 1st. I just find it hard to believe that a premier pass rushing DE who has been a game changer couldnt get at least one 1st. Richard Seymour got a 1st as well and he was a 3/4 DE who got up there in years as well. There has to be a team willing to shell out that for a proven pass rusher. Teams try to draft them with top 3 picks all the time.
</P>

might as well not include QBs in this conversation at all. They're a world onto themselves.</P>

its no accident that your example for both trades was Oakland.</P>

if i drafted like they did, i'd trade away my 1st too.</P>

problem is if oakland doesn't want him, or washington doesn't or dallas doesn't (not that we'd trade with them) you're pretty well out of teams in the NFL that throw their 1st round picks out the window for basically anything.</P>

</P>

bandwgn86
I just don't get this, when a scrub quarterback who was sitting out and isnt that good to begin with like Carson Palmer can get more than a 1st.* I just find it hard to believe that a premier pass rushing DE who has been a game changer couldnt get at least one 1st.* Richard Seymour got a 1st as well and he was a 3/4 DE who got up there in years as well.* There has to be a team willing to shell out that for a proven pass rusher.* Teams try to draft them with top 3 picks all the time.*
notice a similarity between the 2 guys you mention? The Raiders haven't exactly been savvy when it comes to football choices lol

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 10:19 AM
A lot of talk about teams not signing Osi because he has a year left on his deal. His contract was front loaded. Osi isn't going to make a whole lot of cash next year. That's why he wants out or restructured. That said- There is no way Osi holds out. Anyone who thinks he will is crazy. It's his contract year. I would expect him to play lights out to get his last big pay day. A holdout, at his age, would hurt his market value. I don't wanna lose Osi. He's been a great GIANT, and would like to see him go out the right way, like Strahan. He's still elite, and I wouldn't even think of letting him go for anything less than a first round pick, PERIOD.</P>

a hold out at his age wouldn't hurt his market value as much as another serious injury at his age.</P>

i don't think its nuts at all for him to hold out.</P>

he can say he wanted to prove he was 100% after his surgery, and now that he's done that he wants to get paid like the other 'elite' passers in the league.</P>

Ruttiger711
01-20-2012, 10:29 AM
2 years younger and less of a history of injury and you can talk about a 1st... I dont see it happening. They play level is there absolutley... when he plays.

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-20-2012, 10:30 AM
A lot of talk about teams not signing Osi because he has a year left on his deal. His contract was front loaded. Osi isn't going to make a whole lot of cash next year. That's why he wants out or restructured. That said- There is no way Osi holds out. Anyone who thinks he will is crazy. It's his contract year. I would expect him to play lights out to get his last big pay day. A holdout, at his age, would hurt his market value. I don't wanna lose Osi. He's been a great GIANT, and would like to see him go out the right way, like Strahan. He's still elite, and I wouldn't even think of letting him go for anything less than a first round pick, PERIOD.</P>

a hold out at his age wouldn't hurt his market value as much as another serious injury at his age.</P>

he can say he wanted to prove he was 100% after his surgery, and now that he's done that he wants to get paid like the other 'elite' passers in the league.</P>

Then he can hold out. I wouldn't give Osi away for a 2nd rounder just because he's threatening not to play.

bg79
01-20-2012, 10:35 AM
notice a similarity between the 2 guys you mention? The Raiders haven't exactly been savvy when it comes to football choices lol

lol I realize it was the raiders but I have seen 1sts given up for players of Osi's caliber and age before even when they're not a QB. The man causes turnovers which are probably the single most important aspect of defense and what causes teams to use 1st and 2nd overall picks on similar defenders with the hopes that they'd one day be able to do what Osi can do now. You get a team with a late 1st round in need of a pass rusher and you got yourself a trade partner. I think the Patriots are possibly one of those options. They typically have picks galore and really could use an edge rusher and lately Bill Belichick has been playing more of a 4-3 anyways.

We also don't have to settle for a 1st rounder for this upcoming draft we could opt to get a 1st rounder in the following years draft. Any chance you have the opportunity to parlay an aging player like Osi into getting a replacement essentially for free you take that so your team can continue to be effective for years to come.

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 10:36 AM

Then he can hold out. I wouldn't give Osi away for a 2nd rounder just because he's threatening not to play.</P>

if i was his agent, i wouldn't let him play until he gota new contract period.</P>

if he gets another knee injury and misses another year, he won't get what he's getting now, let alone $10 million a year he wants.</P>

bandwgn86
01-20-2012, 10:36 AM

Then he can hold out. I wouldn't give Osi away for a 2nd rounder just because he's threatening not to play.Depending on the team.. If it's a bottom dweller i would

burier
01-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Not in a million years

bandwgn86
01-20-2012, 10:48 AM
I just don't get this, when a scrub quarterback who was sitting out and isnt that good to begin with like Carson Palmer can get more than a 1st.* I just find it hard to believe that a premier pass rushing DE who has been a game changer couldnt get at least one 1st.* Richard Seymour got a 1st as well and he was a 3/4 DE who got up there in years as well.* There has to be a team willing to shell out that for a proven pass rusher.* Teams try to draft them with top 3 picks all the time.*

lol I realize it was the raiders but I have seen 1sts given up for players of Osi's caliber and age before even when they're not a QB.* The man causes turnovers which are probably the single most important aspect of defense and what causes teams to use 1st and 2nd overall picks on similar defenders with the hopes that they'd one day be able to do what Osi can do now.* You get a team with a late 1st round in need of a pass rusher and you got yourself a trade partner.* I think the Patriots are possibly one of those options.* They typically have picks galore and really could use an edge rusher and lately Bill Belichick has been playing more of a 4-3 anyways.*

We also don't have to settle for a 1st rounder for this upcoming draft we could opt to get a 1st rounder in the following years draft.* Any chance you have the opportunity to parlay an aging player like Osi into getting a replacement essentially for free you take that so your team can continue to be effective for years to come.*
I just don't see that scenario happening.. If they traded him they'd want to get some kind of return and not have to wait..

bg79
01-20-2012, 11:06 AM

lol I realize it was the raiders but I have seen 1sts given up for players of Osi's caliber and age before even when they're not a QB. The man causes turnovers which are probably the single most important aspect of defense and what causes teams to use 1st and 2nd overall picks on similar defenders with the hopes that they'd one day be able to do what Osi can do now. You get a team with a late 1st round in need of a pass rusher and you got yourself a trade partner. I think the Patriots are possibly one of those options. They typically have picks galore and really could use an edge rusher and lately Bill Belichick has been playing more of a 4-3 anyways.

We also don't have to settle for a 1st rounder for this upcoming draft we could opt to get a 1st rounder in the following years draft. Any chance you have the opportunity to parlay an aging player like Osi into getting a replacement essentially for free you take that so your team can continue to be effective for years to come.
I just don't see that scenario happening.. If they traded him they'd want to get some kind of return and not have to wait..

Better to get something rather than nothing and I'd rather have a 1st rounder in 2013 than a 2nd rounder in 2012. As a Giants fan I am pretty patient and 1st rounders especially with the new pay scale structuring are typically much better talent than the 2nd rounders so I'd rather wait and get the better player.

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-20-2012, 11:43 AM

Then he can hold out. I wouldn't give Osi away for a 2nd rounder just because he's threatening not to play.</P>

if i was his agent, i wouldn't let him play until he got*a new contract period.</P>

if he gets another knee injury and misses another year, he won't get what he's getting now, let alone $10 million a year he wants.</P>

What you're saying makes a lot of sense. I don't want to lose Osi. But if we did, assuming he gets moved this offseason, I'd want fair value in return. Osi may be getting older, but he's still a beast. IMO worth a 1st round pick. Anything short of that, I'd rather keep him. Maybe we can restructure his deal for one year to make him happy? Not sure if that's a message we want to send to the rest of the team though. And Im not sure Osi would be happy with that deal. It's gonna be a tough call for Reese. Let him hold out, restructure, or get screwed in a deal. I'm not sure what the right move is. I'm leaning towards restructuring.

Voldamort
01-20-2012, 11:46 AM
They can only hope,I wish would take a 2 and 5 for him!

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-20-2012, 11:51 AM
This whole conversation is crap IMO! Osi has a year let in his contract, and he should honor it. He had no objection to his contract when he signed it, BECAUSE IT WAS FRONT LOADED! Now that he's underpaid compared to his market value, we need to have this discussion, and it's not right. Osi needs to do the stand up thing, and honor the contract this team gave him. No one demanded a refund in 08 when he was injured or in 09 when he underperformed.

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 12:00 PM
no doubt in my mind that teams that are built to win right now will offer 1st rounders for Osi.... I think we should keep him and just let him go to free agency after next year and try to make another run next season... Teams have seen how great pass rushing is the way to deal with these new high flying offenses....

You think someone is going to offer a first round pick for an injury prone 30 year old pass rusher who is arguably only a passing down DE?

Yes please ... I'd take that trade in a second.

Osi has been great for us but let's not make him out to be the second coming of Reggie White (not to mention that crap he pulled this season).

RoanokeFan
01-20-2012, 12:05 PM
He has a year to go on his current contract. If he continues to produce, they'll keep him next season. That could actually work to Osi's benefit as it would give them another year of CAP adjustment to make him a reasonable deal in 2013.

BParcells777
01-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Osi not going anywhere............pay the man

get rid of Jacobs and his salary

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 12:09 PM
This whole conversation is crap IMO! Osi has a year let in his contract, and he should honor it. He had no objection to his contract when he signed it, BECAUSE IT WAS FRONT LOADED! Now that he's underpaid compared to his market value, we need to have this discussion, and it's not right. Osi needs to do the stand up thing, and honor the contract this team gave him. No one demanded a refund in 08 when he was injured or in 09 when he underperformed.</P>

i've been a 'trade osi' guy for a couple seasons now, but i get where Osi's coming from.</P>

When we don't want or need players anymore (O'Hara, Seubert) we just cut them. If Osi doesn't like his contract i can understand him sitting out until he gets one he does like.</P>

i think the way you get paid like an elite player is to act like an elite player both on and off the field.</P>

Osi is certainly an elite player on the field, while he's entitled to handle his career off the field the way he sees fit, i don't think that does him any favors when he gets to the negotiating table.</P>

</P>

Ruttiger711
01-20-2012, 12:11 PM
He has a year to go on his current contract. If he continues to produce, they'll keep him next season. That could actually work to Osi's benefit as it would give them another year of CAP adjustment to make him a reasonable deal in 2013.
</P>

Because of his past history - I find it hard to believe he will be happy with his 2012 earnings to not stir the pot again.</P>

G-Man67
01-20-2012, 12:17 PM

ZERO chance of this ... a 1st round pick is one of the most prized possessions for any franchise and they are not giving one up for an aging, now injury prone, 30+ DE no matter how disruptive (on the field) he is

Osi is worth more to us, than to another team ... b/c we would be losing him ... and losing what he does for us ... another team would be losing a high round pick that could easily backfire on them if Osi gets hurt or old ... our fan base would scream that last year we lead the league in sacks and now we are 10th or worse and the new team would be like we gave up a 2nd and the guy is either out or on the injury report every week

RoanokeFan
01-20-2012, 12:25 PM
</p>

Because of his past history - I find it hard to believe he will be happy with his 2012 earnings to not stir the pot again.</p>

It's not about his happiness, it's ab out the contract HE signed. No one will offer a #1 for Osi, that's already been established. But we're about to play a Championship game and we, as Osi is, should be focused on that.

TuckYou
01-20-2012, 12:30 PM
the new CBA lowered compensation for 1st round picks, which was the only drawback to 1st round picks.</P>

there's no hope in hell we get a 1st for a guy with one year left on his contract, in his 30s.</P>

it just doesn't make any sense at all, when it seems unlikely the giants will have enough cap to sign him and he'll be a FA in a year anyway.</P>

</P>

First off, he is 30, not like he is 35 or something. He still has legs. Strahan played well into his retirement at 36.</P>

Secondly, the $$$ didnt change much for late 1st rounders, as Im suspecting we would be offered, as opposed to the early first rounders.

A team who needs a pass rusher and is in the mix, like the Pats, should be interested, especially since they have 2 late first rounders. If the Pats dont win it all this season, why wouldnt the Pats want a solid pass rusher for at least next season to help them win it all? He has 12 sacks in 11 games this season. I bet there wouldnt be a DE like Osi in the draft in the back of the first round. It makes perfect sense IMO. </P>

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 12:33 PM
doubt they will get a 1st round pick offer.* 2nd rounder is pretty much a lock.* and I don't know if I'd take it.* is there any player in the 2nd round you can draft that can immediately impact the game as much as Osi?* Draft picks are great and all and Reese usually drafts great, but for some teams I think 2nd/3rd/4th round picks are overrated...how many of them pan out? 1 out of 5?

Osi was a second round pick.

burier
01-20-2012, 12:36 PM

</P>

First off, he is 30, not like he is 35 or something. He still has legs. Strahan played well into his retirement at 36.</P>

Secondly, the $$$ didnt change much for late 1st rounders, as Im suspecting we would be offered, as opposed to the early first rounders.

A team who needs a pass rusher and is in the mix, like the Pats, should be interested, especially since they have 2 late first rounders. If the Pats dont win it all this season, why wouldnt the Pats want a solid pass rusher for at least next season to help them win it all? He has 12 sacks in 11 games this season. I bet there wouldnt be a DE like Osi in the draft in the back of the first round. It makes perfect sense IMO. </P>

They might want him but not for a 1st round pick.

look at the teams still in the playoffs. All of those teams rely predominately on their draft choices to win games.

Meanwhile while the teams that got loosygoosy in freeagency are watching the playoffs from home.

The Pats (and any team that is in a "win now" situation) knows 2 things to be true.

1) Teams are built in draft regardless of win now or not.

2) They're not an over 30, oft injured, multiple surgeried pass rusher away regarless of how close they think they are.

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 12:44 PM

</P>

</P>

The Pats are in the mix every year. Giving up a 1st round pick for a 30 yr old DE with an injury history is the exact opposite of how that team is run. They got Randy Moss for a 4th !!!! they don't need to mortgage their future for Osi. they'll most likely be in the SB without him.</P>

the fact of the matter is, a team needs to be in a really rare situation where they think that 2013 they have very little chance of winning compared to 2012, and their prospects for 2013 and beyond have to be so poor that they don't care that they're giving up bothhuge cap space and a great pick. </P>

Because there's a really good chance that Osi will be a free agent in 2013, and you can have a shot at him without giving up a pick.</P>

</P>

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 12:44 PM

</P>

They might want him but not for a 1st round pick.

look at the teams still in the playoffs. All of those teams rely predominately on their draft choices to win games.

Meanwhile while the teams that got loosygoosy in freeagency are watching the playoffs from home.

The Pats (and any team that is in a "win now" situation) knows 2 things to be true.

1) Teams are built in draft regardless of win now or not.

2) They're not an over 30, oft injured, multiple surgeried pass rusher away regarless of how close they think they are.

Accordingly if some team were stupid enough to offer us a first round pick (ANY where in the first round) it would probably end up being a historically unsound team such as the Raiders (and presumably even that well has tried up since they've gotten a new GM).

Don't forget, it's not just a question of what pick they offer us, but they will also have to pay the man (not like he wants out of NY specifically ... he just wants to be paid more).

Regardless, I refuse to feel sorry (or pander to) a person who has already received $40+ million from us.

P.S. - The last non-Pat free agent that the Pats spent money on was Corey Dillon. NO WAY the Pats give up a first round draft pick for anything short of Yehova.

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 12:48 PM

</P>

They might want him but not for a 1st round pick. look at the teams still in the playoffs. All of those teams rely predominately on their draft choices to win games. Meanwhile while the teams that got loosygoosy in freeagency are watching the playoffs from home. The Pats (and any team that is in a "win now" situation) knows 2 things to be true. 1) Teams are built in draft regardless of win now or not. 2) They're not an over 30, oft injured, multiple surgeried pass rusher away regarless of how close they think they are. Accordingly if some team were stupid enough to offer us a first round pick (ANY where in the first round) it would probably end up being a historically unsound team such as the Raiders (and presumably even that well has tried up since they've gotten a new GM). <FONT size=4>Don't forget, it's not just a question of what pick they offer us, but they will also have to pay the man (not like he wants out of NY specifically ... he just wants to be paid more)</FONT>. Regardless, I refuse to feel sorry (or pander to) a person who has already received $40+ million from us.</P>

that highlighted post is the whole point.</P>

most teams struggle over paying a DE like a QB ($7-$10 mill a year).</P>

With Osi you have to pay him AND give up a 1st apparently.</P>

there's just no way.</P>

slipknottin
01-20-2012, 01:31 PM
What 4-3 team needs a DE to put them over the top?

Im having trouble thinking of any.

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 01:33 PM
What 4-3 team needs a DE to put them over the top?

Im having trouble thinking of any.

The Browns.

Of course they need about 18 other positions too but ...

VBGiantsFan
01-20-2012, 01:41 PM
I hope we trade Osi to the Patriots for a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

That way we see him every 4 years, and he can constantly smash the Jets.

If we somehow give the Jets Osi and Manningham this year (they are definitely going for him in FA this year) it will be a horrendous shame.

01-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Really. Starting to get long in the tooth and known Hip problems that ultimately will need surgery. Lucky to get a 3rd rounder, realistically.