PDA

View Full Version : Amani Toomer Just Owned " Mike And Mike " ITM

BlueBlitzer
01-20-2012, 08:03 AM
After theanylasis was ( you know BS ) over, and they asked Laughingly who Toomer thought would win this Sunday. " I just feel that any team that has 4 turn overs and has to make a last minute drive to win the game, well I'd be worried if I was in that locker room ". Well played Amani.

BlueBlitzer
01-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Well Mike Golic all but called Eli a Liar when He said He was 100%. Then When Golic suggested that maybe this condition keeps maifesting it self, during the game. They kept running audio of someone Vomiting, while Golic and Skippy kept laughing histericly. Hey Mike and Mike FU

SIMMS5611
01-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Maybe Eli will pull a Romo...</P>

Hopefully, after getting a sweet win on Sunday, he won't make the post-game interview, b/c</P>

it'll come out that not only did Eli NOT shake the stomach bug, but it wasn't a stomach bug at all!</P>

It was a combination of small pox, malaria, shingles, Spanish influenza, vertigo, polio, hep-C,</P>

heartburn, explosive diarrhea, E.D., migraine, athlete's foot, poison oak, toothache, hemmoroids,</P>

tennis elbow, swimmers ear, dandruff, halatosis, gum disease, Epstein-Barr, A.D.D., &amp; hypothermia.</P>

Yet he STILL managed to pull through, &amp; get the win....ala Romo w/that "punctured lung"....[;)]</P>

Seducer
01-20-2012, 08:42 AM
Maybe Eli will pull a Romo...</P>

Hopefully, after getting a sweet win on Sunday, he won't make the post-game interview, b/c</P>

it'll come out that not only did Eli NOT shake the stomach bug, but it wasn't a stomach bug at all!</P>

It was a combination of small pox, malaria, shingles, Spanish influenza, vertigo, polio, hep-C,</P>

heartburn, explosive diarrhea, E.D., migraine, athlete's foot, poison oak, toothache, hemmoroids,</P>

tennis elbow, swimmers ear, dandruff, halatosis, gum disease, Epstein-Barr, A.D.D., &amp; hypothermia.</P>

Yet he STILL managed to pull through, &amp; get the win....ala Romo w/that "punctured lung"....[;)]</P>

</P>

Damn, you could've started and stopped that w/ explosive diarrhea. That in itself is worse than a punctured lung.</P>

jaygoon
01-20-2012, 08:53 AM
I love our fans who tell analysts to FU when they say anything against the giants.

They are just giving their opinion. It's obvious why Amani is rooting for the Gmen.

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not everybody is going to pull for the giants. The only thing that matters is Sunday, not what mike and mike say.

Gianthunter
01-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I love our fans who tell analysts to FU when they say anything against the giants. They are just giving their opinion. It's obvious why Amani is rooting for the Gmen. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not everybody is going to pull for the giants. The only thing that matters is Sunday, not what mike and mike say.Their almost as good as the relax don't get overexcitedjust play the game crowd.

BlueBlitzer
01-20-2012, 09:05 AM
I love our fans who tell analysts to FU when they say anything against the giants. They are just giving their opinion. It's obvious why Amani is rooting for the Gmen. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not everybody is going to pull for the giants. The only thing that matters is Sunday, not what mike and mike say.</P>

Maybe you missed the part when I said they Laughingly asked who'd win. ( If they had left it at that I'd have been fine with it ) Also Golic questioned the Giants toughness to which Tooms said " I have never been on a TC team that wasn't tough, even when He was with the Jags, TC's team was always about toughness. "( Yeah owned )</P>

Pakman
01-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Well Mike Golic all but called Eli a Liar when He said He was 100%. Then When Golic suggested that maybe this condition keeps maifesting it self, during the game. They kept running audio of someone Vomiting, while Golic and Skippy kept laughing histericly. Hey Mike and Mike FU

I'm going to have to say this the following shows/analyst in my opinion are either good/great to listen too

Mike & Mike
Mike Francesa
Chris Collinsworth
Troy Aikman
Deion Sanders
Michael Irving
Colin Cowherd

Name something else you HATE and most likely it is not as bad as you make it sound.

ESPECIALLY in this case they kept playing the voting sound bite to bother Greeny ...nothing at all towards Eli.

Don't watch/listen to these shows angry bro

BlueBlitzer
01-20-2012, 09:33 AM
I'm a Diehard Giant Fan. I do not tell people what to post, when to post, why they post, or shouldn't. I do not smack on Blue Nation ( Unless I suspect aTroll ) As far as pundits and talking heads are concerned, If they give common sense analysis ( Hopefully with video to shore it up ) I'm fine with it and can take my medicine with the best of them. When they pick us to lose ( Like Mike Golic has ) and then poke fun at us, I'm all over them like Ugly on an Ape.

burier
01-20-2012, 09:37 AM

I'm going to have to say this the following shows/analyst in my opinion are either good/great to listen too

Mike & Mike
Mike Francesa
Chris Collinsworth
Troy Aikman
Deion Sanders
Michael Irving
Colin Cowherd

Name something else you HATE and most likely it is not as bad as you make it sound.

ESPECIALLY in this case they kept playing the voting sound bite to bother Greeny ...nothing at all towards Eli.

Michael Irvin Really????

I'm dying to hear who you don't like.

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 09:57 AM
After theanylasis was ( you know BS ) over, and they asked Laughingly who Toomer thought would win this Sunday. " I just feel that any team that has 4 turn overs and has to make a last minute drive to win the game, well I'd be worried if I was in that locker room ". Well played Amani.</P>

</P>

LOVE this.</P>

GameTime
01-20-2012, 10:02 AM
After theanylasis was ( you know BS ) over, and they asked Laughingly who Toomer thought would win this Sunday. " I just feel that any team that has 4 turn overs and has to make a last minute drive to win the game, well I'd be worried if I was in that locker room ". Well played Amani.</P>

Greeny picked the Giants to win so I dont know why he would be "owned". Golic think the Niners will win because of their defense. So he doesnt think too much of the offense. Why is "owned" by what Amani said???</P>

I think you are over reacting a bit here. </P>

BlueBlitzer
01-20-2012, 10:23 AM

Greeny picked the Giants to win so I dont know why he would be "owned". Golic think the Niners will win because of their defense. So he doesnt think too much of the offense. Why is "owned" by what Amani said???</P>

I think you are over reacting a bit here. </P> Alright simplisticly speaking If your team creates 4 turnovers you should be well ahead, not needing a last minute drive to win. GREENY, WEENY, PEENY who cares what He really thinks. Golic played in the NFL. I expected more out of Him. He just came on and said that the 49ers are gonna whup up onEli. If you had read the earlier post, Golic questioned the Giants toughness. Amani owned Him on that one too.

Pakman
01-20-2012, 12:39 PM

Mike & Mike
Mike Francesa
Chris Collinsworth
Troy Aikman
Deion Sanders
Michael Irving
Colin Cowherd

Michael Irvin Really????

I'm dying to hear who you don't like.

See it seems like the NFL network guys hate and make funof him all the time. Yet last I checked..I think week 16...when it came to picking games Irvin was ahead of everyone.

On top of all his mumble jumble he still provides useful analysis in my opinion.

I try to avoid listening to things as Giants fans and see the reason behind what people say. This why during games an announcer can say anything negative and I'll get pissed, but when watching the game through highlights or another game with the same announcer I realize it is just their job.

BigBlue D
01-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Maybe Eli will pull a Romo...</p>

Hopefully, after getting a sweet win on Sunday, he won't make the post-game interview, b/c</p>

it'll come out that not only did Eli NOT shake the stomach bug, but it wasn't a stomach bug at all!</p>

It was a combination of small pox, malaria, shingles, Spanish influenza, vertigo, polio, hep-C,</p>

heartburn, explosive diarrhea, E.D., migraine, athlete's foot, poison oak, toothache, hemmoroids,</p>

tennis elbow, swimmers ear, dandruff, halatosis, gum disease, Epstein-Barr, A.D.D., &amp; hypothermia.</p>

Yet he STILL managed to pull through, &amp; get the win....ala Romo w/that "punctured lung"....[;)]</p>
Hey now! Gum disease is a very serious issue!

GameTime
01-20-2012, 01:06 PM

I think you are over reacting a bit here. </P>

Alright simplisticly speaking If your team creates 4 turnovers you should be well ahead, not needing a last minute drive to win. GREENY, WEENY, PEENY who cares what He really thinks. Golic played in the NFL. I expected more out of Him. He just came on and said that the 49ers are gonna whup up onEli. If you had read the earlier post, Golic questioned the Giants toughness. Amani owned Him on that one too.</P>

so you discount Greeny but if he said something aganst the Giants you would be all over him. Golic knows it and the Giants know it....the Niners D is the toughes hardest hitting D they will face and have faced all season. They lost last game.....and dont give me the Boley excuse blah blah blah. The Niners were short players too.</P>

Dont get me wrong I want the Giants to win and I will be cheering till my eyes bleed like evey other week. But I dont tihnk it will be a cake walk and I actually think the Niners D and especially Justin Smith in the middle will be the dif in the game if the Niners win. The Giants will have to fight for every yard. They dont miss many tackles....</P>

G-Man67
01-20-2012, 01:12 PM
I love our fans who tell analysts to FU when they say anything against the giants.

They are just giving their opinion. It's obvious why Amani is rooting for the Gmen.

Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. Not everybody is going to pull for the giants. The only thing that matters is Sunday, not what mike and mike say.

nothing Mike and Mike could/would ever say would be anywhere near as bad as what some "fans" on here say about the Giants

having said that ... shouldn't Greeney be like a game show host ... I find he knows next to nothing about sports