PDA

View Full Version : Friday afternoon means one thing: Game Predictions....

Providence
01-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Let's hear your predictions for how the game will go and what the final score will be. Let's hear from some 9er fans too.

I'll start.

San Fran's defense steps up huge and really slows us down, but not completely. Eli has a so-so game, but the real star is Bradshaw who does better than expected against an amazing rush defense and rushes for two scores (Jacobs is a non factor).

Their offense is also slowed by our D, although Vernon Davis will find the endzone when he exploits our improving, but still mediocre LBers. Kendell Hunter plays very well catching balls out of the backfield, maybe even scores himself.

It's a defensive slug-fest throughout and the difference is....the one....the only....Steve Weatherford who consistently gives San Fran a long field.

A late game (but not last second) field goal by Tynes comes through and it's the difference in the game.

Giants win 17-14.

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 02:01 PM
34-17 Giants win.

Eli: 29/39 361 yds - 3 TDs.

Cruz: 8 catches, 156 yards 2 TDs (69 yd long).

Firenugget
01-20-2012, 02:01 PM
30-10 G-men.

As far as how the game goes....Much like the Atlanta game imo. I personally think SF has overachieved in a horrible division and the NO game was a fluke. I don't think this is even going to be close and if I sound like a homer to some...Too bad, that's just my opinion.

Providence
01-20-2012, 02:36 PM
5 straight days of tough talk on both sides and no one wants to make a prediction. I am surprised.

rainierjef
01-20-2012, 02:46 PM
5 straight days of tough talk on both sides and no one wants to make a prediction. I am surprised.</P>

who you telling... and i'm offering a prize smfh lmao </P>

i guess its cause its a playoof game to the title no one wants to be ****y or put their foots in their mouths. its just fun to me something to easy the time before the game but i do understand the sentiment, i dont bet on my teams thats my way of not jinxing them. </P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2437808.aspx (/forums/thread/2437808.aspx)</P>

killerblue8787
01-20-2012, 03:00 PM
The first half is a defensive battle in which both teams struggle to get any offense going adjusting to the adverse conditions. Giants get a late field goal and take a 6-3 lead into half time. Second half begins both teams get a td in the 3rd quarter giants have a 13-10 lead going into the 4th. At the beginning 49ners get a td early to take a 17-13 lead giants answer back with a field goal to get a 16 to still trail 17-16. With about 4 minutes left 49ners get another 3 points to take the 20-16 lead. Eli Manning makes a legendary 85 yard drive which is capped with a beautiful TD pass to nicks with less than a minute left take a 23-20 lead. 49ers chances fall flat as Corey webster picks off alex smith and the giants advance to the superbowl 23-20 to face the baltimore ravens

Providence
01-20-2012, 03:07 PM
5 straight days of tough talk on both sides and no one wants to make a prediction. I am surprised.</P>

who you telling... and i'm offering a prize smfh lmao </P>

i guess its cause its a playoof game to the title no one wants to be ****y or put their foots in their mouths. its just fun to me something to easy the time before the game but i do understand the sentiment, i dont bet on my teams thats my way of not jinxing them. </P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2437808.aspx (/forums/thread/2437808.aspx)</P>

My bad, didn't see that one. Thanks for the heads up.

smashndash715
01-20-2012, 03:09 PM
30-10 G-men.

As far as how the game goes....Much like the Atlanta game imo. I personally think SF has overachieved in a horrible division and the NO game was a fluke. I don't think this is even going to be close and if I sound like a homer to some...Too bad, that's just my opinion.

yea but we only went 2 and 2 in that division and could have easily lost to the cardinals

BillTheGreek
01-20-2012, 03:17 PM
San Francisco 49 ers ARE SCARED to DEATH OF THE GIANTS, BIG TIME , I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT ! LETS FACE IT, WE BEAT THE JETS, WE BEAT THE COWBOYS, WE BEAT THE FALCONS, , AND WE BEAT THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL THE GREEN-BAY PACKERS ! ANY ONE OF THESE TEAMS WOULD SCARE ME.......BUT THE GIANTS ARE ROAD WARRIORS, AND THEY HAVE NO FEAR, AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF WEAPONS, THEY HAVE THEIR ACT ALMOST TOGETHER, THEY ARE PLAYING BETTER & BETTER EACH AND EVERY WEEK..THEY SURPRISED ALL GIANT FOOTBALL FANS AND NON GIANT FOOTBALL FANS, THEY ALSO SURPRISED ALL THE NFL TEAMS...THEY ARE THE "COME BACK KIDS ( MEN)" NOW YOU CAN'T PLAY SCARED AND WIN.........DO YOU THINK THE GIANTS ARE SCARED ? CHECK THEIR RESUME' CHECK THE LAST MONTHS STATS, I CAN GO ON AND ON.......NOW YOU WANT MY PREDICTION OF THE GAME SCORES...

IF IT'S A SUNNY DAY........THE SCORE WILL BE GIANTS >>33<< 49ers>>17<<

IF IT RAINS THE SCORE WILL BE GIANTS >>27<< 49ers>>16<< ( MY LAST PREDICTION THE GIANTS WILL WIN RAIN,SNOW OR SHINE !!!!! )

smashndash715
01-20-2012, 03:19 PM
San Francisco 49 ers ARE SCARED to DEATH OF THE GIANTS, BIG TIME , I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT ! LETS FACE IT, WE BEAT THE JETS, WE BEAT THE COWBOYS, WE BEAT THE FALCONS, , AND WE BEAT THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL THE GREEN-BAY PACKERS ! ANY ONE OF THESE TEAMS WOULD SCARE ME.......BUT THE GIANTS ARE ROAD WARRIORS, AND THEY HAVE NO FEAR, AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF WEAPONS, THEY HAVE THEIR ACT ALMOST TOGETHER, THEY ARE PLAYING BETTER & BETTER EACH AND EVERY WEEK..THEY SURPRISED ALL GIANT FOOTBALL FANS AND NON GIANT FOOTBALL FANS, THEY ALSO SURPRISED ALL THE NFL TEAMS...THEY ARE THE "COME BACK KIDS ( MEN)" NOW YOU CAN'T PLAY SCARED AND WIN.........DO YOU THINK THE GIANTS ARE SCARED ? CHECK THEIR RESUME' CHECK THE LAST MONTHS STATS, I CAN GO ON AND ON.......NOW YOU WANT MY PREDICTION OF THE GAME SCORES...

IF IT'S A SUNNY DAY........THE SCORE WILL BE GIANTS >>33<< San Francisco >>17<<

IF IT RAINS THE SCORE WILL BE GIANTS >>27<< San Francisco >>16<< ( MY LAST PREDICTION THE GIANTS WILL WIN RAIN,SNOW OR SHINE !!!!! )

tell us how you really feel

BigBlue D
01-20-2012, 03:20 PM
27 - 17 ---- Giants get the W.

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 03:21 PM

IF IT RAINS THE SCORE WILL BE GIANTS >>27<< San Francisco >>16<< ( MY LAST PREDICTION THE GIANTS WILL WIN RAIN,SNOW OR SHINE !!!!! )

I hate when people get all wishy washy.

smashndash715
01-20-2012, 03:22 PM

I hate when people get all wishy washy.

yea playing both sides of the fence lol

BillTheGreek
01-20-2012, 03:24 PM
OK ---GIANTS 31 to 17