GameTime
11-17-2011, 10:46 AM
serve me crow

Im puttin this pick on eli

I think this thread should be pinned [;)]

[Y]

</P>

lol you and moorehead should take notes

Take notes on how you flip flop? I thought it was MM's fault? Now its Eli's? You're on point Matt, nice work. You're about as consistent as John Kerry and Mitt Romney.

<SPAN class=st><SPAN class=f></SPAN>“Don't ever be afraid to admit you were wrong. It's like saying you're wiser today than you were yesterday.”

Theres a difference between flip flopping and having the opportunity to learn more something or see it more in depth and making an educated change to your stance. The ignorance would be to fight your position no matter what til the end.

The thing they should learn is to admit they are wrong. I have officially crossed Moorehead off the list, Rooni is still on it. Apparently you should be added as well
</SPAN></P>

so if you did actually <FONT size=6>"flip flop"</FONT> then it reinforces what I ahve been saying all along...</P>

nothing is cleared up with this thread from the begining....</P>

Bingo. Also Matt theres a difference between admitting your wrong when you formulate an educated opinion( in this case knowing what the play call was, which we don't) and making baseless assumptions. Admitting that you formulate your opinions without finding the facts first doesn't make you seem wiser, it just continues to diminish the value of your posts.

in case u missed the big font - pretty sure that was mocking your comment about me flip flopping

lol well if the QB says he should be going on a cross route, thats what he was suppose to do.

Good to know that basically once u say something u'll always feel the same way. That basically says to me that NOTHING you say will ever have any validity to it because who knows what your agendas are.
</P>

Its good to know that you cant understand the simple context of the original post about Eli clearing up the fact that Mario was at fault. There very fact that you flip flopped your decision shows thereis doubt on either side. You may change your mind and Ireally dont give a crap what you do. If nothing I say has validity to you then thats fine with me. I dont hold opinion as anything valid as well. You think Eli was at fault and then Mario. Or was it the other way around?? Oh well.... I guess there is really no point since you really dont know either way. No one does....thats whole issue. </P>

MattMeyerBud
11-17-2011, 10:47 AM
serve me crow

[Y]

</p>

Take notes on how you flip flop? I thought it was MM's fault? Now its Eli's? You're on point Matt, nice work. You're about as consistent as John Kerry and Mitt Romney.

<span class="st"><span class="f"></span>“Don't ever be afraid to admit you were wrong. It's like saying you're wiser today than you were yesterday.”

Theres a difference between flip flopping and having the opportunity to learn more something or see it more in depth and making an educated change to your stance. The ignorance would be to fight your position no matter what til the end.

The thing they should learn is to admit they are wrong. I have officially crossed Moorehead off the list, Rooni is still on it. Apparently you should be added as well
</span></p>

so if you did actually <font size="6">"flip flop"</font> then it reinforces what I ahve been saying all along...</p>

nothing is cleared up with this thread from the begining....</p>

Bingo. Also Matt theres a difference between admitting your wrong when you formulate an educated opinion( in this case knowing what the play call was, which we don't) and making baseless assumptions. Admitting that you formulate your opinions without finding the facts first doesn't make you seem wiser, it just continues to diminish the value of your posts.

in case u missed the big font - pretty sure that was mocking your comment about me flip flopping

lol well if the QB says he should be going on a cross route, thats what he was suppose to do.

Good to know that basically once u say something u'll always feel the same way. That basically says to me that NOTHING you say will ever have any validity to it because who knows what your agendas are.
</p>

Its good to know that you cant understand the simple context of the original post about Eli clearing up the fact that Mario was at fault. There very fact that you flip flopped your decision shows thereis doubt on either side. You may change your mind and Ireally dont give a crap what you do. If nothing I say has validity to you then thats fine with me. I dont hold opinion as anything valid as well. You think Eli was at fault and then Mario. Or was it the other way around?? Oh well.... I guess there is really no point since you really dont know either way. No one does....thats whole issue. </p>

uhm - that wasn't even responded to you... why don't u read all of that over again and get a can of raid for ur ***

Morehead State
11-17-2011, 10:52 AM
Look if you're someone who can't interpret from What Eli said post game that Mario Manningham WAS NOT where he was supposed to be on the field then I don't know what to tell you. You're either very stubborn or very very very thick.

you could also take from eli's comments that he had no idea what happened and he was expecting Mario to be there. Isn't it possible that he could of missed a read as well?
Absoultely! By no means would I ever suggest that Eli is above a mistake. (personally if Mario and Eli both came up to me and blamed eachother for the INT I'd tend to go wtih Eli's word based on Eli's track record Vs Mario's) But that's not the point. Like you said you went back and looked at the play again and you feel like Eli was at fault. That's all fine and good but it doesn't change what Eli SAID...To argue weather Eli's account of the play is accurate or not is a separate issue. It may have a place in this thread but no matter how many angles you see the play from or who else offers perspective on the play....it doesn't change what came out of Eli's mouth wich is what I was bringing to the discussion orginally.</P>

If you admit that Eli could have made a mistake, how is it you claim that he "cleared it up"?</P>

He cleared it up by saying that he expected MM to run the in-cut, but MM probably saw something that made him change the route. Isn't that clear?</P>

After you suggested that some of us have poor reading skills, I took it to heart and I brushed up.</P>

I then read your original post again with a new and higher reading competence.</P>

You said that Eli's comment cleared up that the pick was Manningham's fault. Now this last post says something completely different.</P>

Maybe its not our reading skills. Maybe its your thinking skills that are the problem.</P>

</P>

Your comments...</P>

That to me means there was no sight adjustment on that route for Mario to break it outside and that the INT is Marios fault.

From the QBs lips to Gods ears. </P>

GameTime
11-17-2011, 10:52 AM
serve me crow

[Y]

</P>

<SPAN class=st><SPAN class=f></SPAN>“Don't ever be afraid to admit you were wrong. It's like saying you're wiser today than you were yesterday.”

</SPAN></P>

so if you did actually <FONT size=6>"flip flop"</FONT> then it reinforces what I ahve been saying all along...</P>

</P>

Its good to know that you cant understand the simple context of the original post about Eli clearing up the fact that Mario was at fault. There very fact that you flip flopped your decision shows thereis doubt on either side. You may change your mind and Ireally dont give a crap what you do. If nothing I say has validity to you then thats fine with me. I dont hold opinion as anything valid as well. You think Eli was at fault and then Mario. Or was it the other way around?? Oh well.... I guess there is really no point since you really dont know either way. No one does....thats whole issue. </P>

uhm - that wasn't even responded to you... why don't u read all of that over again and get a can of raid for ur ***
</P>

whatever Matt....its tough tell who is responding what. When I am done with the can of raid you may use it for yourself. You seem to need it as well.....</P>

</P>

GameTime
11-17-2011, 10:54 AM
serve me crow

[Y]

</P>

</SPAN></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

whatever Matt.....when I am done wioth the Raid you should use it as well. You seem to need too.....</P>

yoeddy
11-17-2011, 10:56 AM
Look if you're someone who can't interpret from What Eli said post game that Mario Manningham WAS NOT where he was supposed to be on the field then I don't know what to tell you. You're either very stubborn or very very very thick.

you could also take from eli's comments that he had no idea what happened and he was expecting Mario to be there. Isn't it possible that he could of missed a read as well?
Absoultely! By no means would I ever suggest that Eli is above a mistake. (personally if Mario and Eli both came up to me and blamed eachother for the INT I'd tend to go wtih Eli's word based on Eli's track record Vs Mario's) But that's not the point. Like you said you went back and looked at the play again and you feel like Eli was at fault. That's all fine and good but it doesn't change what Eli SAID...To argue weather Eli's account of the play is accurate or not is a separate issue. It may have a place in this thread but no matter how many angles you see the play from or who else offers perspective on the play....it doesn't change what came out of Eli's mouth wich is what I was bringing to the discussion orginally.</P>

If you admit that Eli could have made a mistake, how is it you claim that he "cleared it up"?</P>

He cleared it up by saying that he expected MM to run the in-cut, but MM probably saw something that made him change the route. Isn't that clear?</P>

After you suggested that some of us have poor reading skills, I took it to heart and I brushed up.</P>

I then read your original post again with a new and higher reading competence.</P>

You said that Eli's comment cleared up that the pick was Manningham's fault.** Now this last post says something completely different.</P>

Maybe its not our reading skills.* Maybe its your thinking skills that are the problem.</P>

When did I mention anything about reading skills?

And where did I say it was MM's fault? I said "I don't know what he was thinking" (exactly what Eli said)...and as I said a couple of posts ago, I think he either gave up on the play because Eli was drifting left or he thought Rogers had him beat on the in-cut.

Perhaps I should have said something about your reading skills.

burier
11-17-2011, 10:59 AM

You said that Eli's comment cleared up that the pick was Manningham's fault.** Now this last post says something completely different.</P>

Maybe its not our reading skills.* Maybe its your thinking skills that are the problem.</P>

*</P>

Your comments...</P>

That to me means there was no sight adjustment on that route for Mario to break it outside and that the INT is Marios fault.

I'm guessing that since I admit that Eli COULD make a mistake you are suggesting that there's no way he could clear this issue up...I hope that's not where you're trying to go...for your sake as it would suggest that you believe that no one ever could verbally shed light on any subject due to the possibility of human error.

Hmm...I'm thinking that last idea was a bit advanced but I really don't know how else to put it.

YATittle1962
11-17-2011, 11:00 AM

He cleared it up by saying that he expected MM to run the in-cut, but MM probably saw something that made him change the route. Isn't that clear?

Eli was simply stating what Marios route was on that play .......in no way does that clear up the pick

wait....where have I had this conversation before?

:)

yoeddy
11-17-2011, 11:02 AM
Your comments...</P>

I didn't post that. That was burier's note in the very first post. I have not said it was Mario's fault in this entire thread.

Am definitely thinking about mentioning reading skills soon...

burier
11-17-2011, 11:03 AM

He cleared it up by saying that he expected MM to run the in-cut, but MM probably saw something that made him change the route. Isn't that clear?

Eli was simply stating what Marios route was on that play .......in no way does that clear up the pick

wait....where have I had this conversation before?

:)

Wow this is getting frustrating. If Mario is supposed to run a specific route....

Ya know what. Nevermind. Blame the damn wind for all I care.

Morehead State
11-17-2011, 11:05 AM

You said that Eli's comment cleared up that the pick was Manningham's fault. Now this last post says something completely different.</P>

Maybe its not our reading skills. Maybe its your thinking skills that are the problem.</P>

When did I mention anything about reading skills? And where did I say it was MM's fault? I said "I don't know what he was thinking" (exactly what Eli said)...and as I said a couple of posts ago, I think he either gave up on the play because Eli was drifting left or he thought Rogers had him beat on the in-cut. Perhaps I should have said something about your reading skills.</P>

Ha! Thought you were the other guy. </P>

I can't keep my Cultists straight. You all look alike to me.</P>

</P>

That was a joke BTW. Don't jump ugly. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

yoeddy
11-17-2011, 11:07 AM

When did I mention anything about reading skills? And where did I say it was MM's fault? I said "I don't know what he was thinking" (exactly what Eli said)...and as I said a couple of posts ago, I think he either gave up on the play because Eli was drifting left or he thought Rogers had him beat on the in-cut. Perhaps I should have said something about your reading skills.</P>

Ha!* Thought you were the other guy.* </P>

I can't keep my Cultists straight.* You all look alike to me.</P>

Still don't know why you think I'm a "cultist"...all I've ever said is that when there are problems in the passing game, both the QB and the WRs take responsibility (not just the QB)...

YATittle1962
11-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Look if you're someone who can't interpret from What Eli said post game that Mario Manningham WAS NOT where he was supposed to be on the field then I don't know what to tell you.

You're either very stubborn or very very very thick.

Absoultely! By no means would I ever suggest that Eli is above a mistake.

(personally if Mario and Eli both came up to me and blamed eachother for the INT I'd tend to go wtih Eli's word based on Eli's track record Vs Mario's)

But that's not the point. Like you said you went back and looked at the play again and you feel like Eli was at fault. That's all fine and good but it doesn't change what Eli SAID...To argue weather Eli's account of the play is accurate or not is a separate issue. It may have a place in this thread but no matter how many angles you see the play from or who else offers perspective on the play....it doesn't change what came out of Eli's mouth wich is what I was bringing to the discussion orginally.

what yr missing is that absolutely nowhere in Elis post game presser did he say anything about where Mario was "supposed" to be

he crystal clearly stated .... in not so many words....that they read the play differently and that he would have to look at the tape to see what actually happened

so yr argument is a bucket with 15 holes and holding very very little water

But he does say where Mario was supposed to be when he says he was on an incut.

As far as them reading the play differently...

That'd be like

EXAMPLE: Mario running a route Vs Man coverage in the fashion he SUPPOSED to run it against Zone coverage and then saying that He and QB read the play differently. In otherwords say he runs a Zone route when D is actually in Man

Sure Mario and QB read the play differently but Mario made an incorrect read. its not "Oh well they saw it differently. One thing happened the other thing didn't happen.

In this case...according to Eli Manning....Mario thought the QB was scrambling BUT THE QB WASNT SCRAMBLING...Mario reacting to something that didn't actually happen puts him in the wrong. There's no grey area here. Manning simply was not scrambling therefore Mario should not have altered his route. 1 +2 = 3

Now maybe Eli is wrong. Maybe Eli confused that play with another play in the playbook and Mario was supposed to break off his route based on coverage or other factors...thats fine...we can speculate about that but IT IS JUST SPECULATION as Eli (Or Mario for that matter) never said anything about any sight adjustments based on coverage or anything else. If we just look at what was acutally said we can gain clarity on what actually went down

Im not sure who you are to say Mario is WRONG.....when someone on the coaching staff stated to me personally that he absolutely was not wrong and in a slightly different situation that could have been a big play

and he stated that to me in a personal conversation where there was no PC involved ...... strictly a conversation between friends

Victor Cruz has made that exact break off his route in multiple games for gains because he saw man coverage commit to his crossing route

you saying that Mario doing that this time is WRONG simply because it resulted in an int. is comical to me

you just dont understand how things work and thats ok with me

and thats not a dig at you......not everyone gets how these things work

Morehead State
11-17-2011, 11:09 AM

Ha! Thought you were the other guy. </P>

I can't keep my Cultists straight. You all look alike to me.</P>

Still don't know why you think I'm a "cultist"...all I've ever said is that when there are problems in the passing game, both the QB and the WRs take responsibility (not just the QB)...</P>

Lighten up for God's sake.</P>

MattMeyerBud
11-17-2011, 11:15 AM
serve me crow

[Y]

</p>

<span class="st"><span class="f"></span>“Don't ever be afraid to admit you were wrong. It's like saying you're wiser today than you were yesterday.”

</span></p>

so if you did actually <font size="6">"flip flop"</font> then it reinforces what I ahve been saying all along...</p>

</p>

Its good to know that you cant understand the simple context of the original post about Eli clearing up the fact that Mario was at fault. There very fact that you flip flopped your decision shows thereis doubt on either side. You may change your mind and Ireally dont give a crap what you do. If nothing I say has validity to you then thats fine with me. I dont hold opinion as anything valid as well. You think Eli was at fault and then Mario. Or was it the other way around?? Oh well.... I guess there is really no point since you really dont know either way. No one does....thats whole issue. </p>

</p>

whatever Matt....its tough tell who is responding what. When I am done with the can of raid you may use it for yourself. You seem to need it as well.....</p>

</p>

alllrighty then

MattMeyerBud
11-17-2011, 11:16 AM

Absoultely! By no means would I ever suggest that Eli is above a mistake. (personally if Mario and Eli both came up to me and blamed eachother for the INT I'd tend to go wtih Eli's word based on Eli's track record Vs Mario's) But that's not the point. Like you said you went back and looked at the play again and you feel like Eli was at fault. That's all fine and good but it doesn't change what Eli SAID...To argue weather Eli's account of the play is accurate or not is a separate issue. It may have a place in this thread but no matter how many angles you see the play from or who else offers perspective on the play....it doesn't change what came out of Eli's mouth wich is what I was bringing to the discussion orginally.</p>

If you admit that Eli could have made a mistake, how is it you claim that he "cleared it up"?</p>

He cleared it up by saying that he expected MM to run the in-cut, but MM probably saw something that made him change the route. Isn't that clear?</p>

After you suggested that some of us have poor reading skills, I took it to heart and I brushed up.</p>

I then read your original post again with a new and higher reading competence.</p>

You said that Eli's comment cleared up that the pick was Manningham's fault. Now this last post says something completely different.</p>

Maybe its not our reading skills. Maybe its your thinking skills that are the problem.</p>

When did I mention anything about reading skills?

And where did I say it was MM's fault? I said "I don't know what he was thinking" (exactly what Eli said)...and as I said a couple of posts ago, I think he either gave up on the play because Eli was drifting left or he thought Rogers had him beat on the in-cut.

Perhaps I should have said something about your reading skills.

i hear moorehead didn't score very high on his wonderlic test either

[:$]

Morehead State
11-17-2011, 11:20 AM

When did I mention anything about reading skills? And where did I say it was MM's fault? I said "I don't know what he was thinking" (exactly what Eli said)...and as I said a couple of posts ago, I think he either gave up on the play because Eli was drifting left or he thought Rogers had him beat on the in-cut. Perhaps I should have said something about your reading skills.

i hear moorehead didn't score very high on his wonderlic test either

[:$]
</P>

You are evil.</P>

yoeddy
11-17-2011, 11:21 AM

Ha!* Thought you were the other guy.* </P>

I can't keep my Cultists straight.* You all look alike to me.</P>

Still don't know why you think I'm a "cultist"...all I've ever said is that when there are problems in the passing game, both the QB and the WRs take responsibility (not just the QB)...</P>

Lighten up for God's sake.</P>

Don't call me Francis...

gumby742
11-17-2011, 11:37 AM
Eli is serious business.

GameTime
11-17-2011, 12:08 PM
serve me crow

[Y]

</P>

</SPAN></P>

</P>

</P>

whatever Matt....its tough tell who is responding what. When I am done with the can of raid you may use it for yourself. You seem to need it as well.....</P>

</P>

alllrighty then
</P>

<FONT color=#000000>you brought up the can of raid not me. I wasn't discussing/arguing any less or more than anyone else.</FONT></P>

BTW...seems the quote function is not working correctly or I am doing something wrong. </P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
serve me crow

[Y]

</p>

</span></p>

</p>

</p>

whatever Matt....its tough tell who is responding what. When I am done with the can of raid you may use it for yourself. You seem to need it as well.....</p>

</p>

alllrighty then
</p>

<font color="#000000">you brought up the can of raid not me. I wasn't discussing/arguing any less or more than anyone else.</font></p>

BTW...seems the quote function is not working correctly or I am doing something wrong. </p>

</p>

well u jumped down my throat when I wasn't even talking to you

the quoting thing happens sometimes, no clue why

ShakeNBake
11-17-2011, 12:58 PM
serve me crow

[Y]

</p>

</span></p>

</p>

</p>

</p>This whole thread is just one giant cluster****....I was referring to Matt when i said flip flopper, I thought it was clear when I used his name, my bad.

GameTime
11-17-2011, 01:28 PM
serve me crow

[Y]

</P>

</SPAN></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

This whole thread is just one giant cluster****....I was referring to Matt when i said flip flopper, I thought it was clear when I used his name, my bad.
</P>

SnB...I know you were refering to MMB. I hijacked that flip flop thing to use to make my point of nothing is cleared up with this whole entire thread from the get go. I never meant for anyone to get all worked up. But it was it is. Just another "Threads Gone Wild"......lol</P>

</P>

</P>

Diamondring
11-19-2011, 09:51 AM
You know what is funny? All of those defenders on that ints. Something is not right.

appodictic
11-21-2011, 12:47 AM
serve me crow

[Y]

</p>

</span></p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

This whole thread is just one giant cluster****....I was referring to Matt when i said flip flopper, I thought it was clear when I used his name, my bad.
</p>

SnB...I know you were refering to MMB. I hijacked that flip flop thing to use to make my point of nothing is cleared up with this whole entire thread from the get go. I never meant for anyone to get all worked up. But it was it is. Just another "Threads Gone Wild"......lol</p>

</p>

</p>

It was interesting to see Nicks, aka the guy you are always having wet dreams over drop 4 passes against the eagles, and watching Ballard do his best Boss impression by dropping everything, and cruz had a drop too. I am glad we had 1 game where no throws were made at Manningham. because no you mofo's cant blame him for anything.

Boom!

chizz
11-21-2011, 12:51 AM
serve me crow

[Y]

</p>

Theres a difference between flip flopping and having the opportunity to learn more something or see it more in depth and making an educated change to your stance.* The ignorance would be to fight your position no matter what til the end.

The thing they should learn is to admit they are wrong.* I have officially crossed Moorehead off the list, Rooni is still on it. Apparently you should be added as well
</span></p>

*so if you did actually <font size="6">"flip flop"</font> then it reinforces what I ahve been saying all along...</p>

Good to know that basically once u say something u'll always feel the same way.* That basically says to me that NOTHING you say will ever have any validity to it because who knows what your agendas are.
</p>

Its good to know that you cant understand the simple context of the original post about Eli clearing up the fact that Mario was at fault. There very fact that you flip flopped your decision shows there*is doubt on either side. You may change your mind and I*really dont give a crap what you do. If nothing I say has validity to you then thats fine with me. I dont hold opinion as anything valid as well. You think Eli was at fault and then Mario. Or was it the other way around?? Oh well.... I guess there is really no point since you really dont know either way. No one does....thats whole issue. </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

SnB...I know you were refering to MMB. I hijacked that flip flop thing to use to make my point of nothing is cleared up with this whole entire thread from the get go. I never meant for anyone to get all worked up. But it was it is. Just another "Threads Gone Wild"......lol</p>

*</p>

*</p>

It was interesting to see Nicks, aka the guy you are always having wet dreams over drop 4 passes against the eagles, and watching Ballard do his best Boss impression by dropping everything, and cruz had a drop too. I am glad we had 1 game where no throws were made at Manningham. because no you mofo's cant blame him for anything.

Boom!

somehow someone will find a reason to blame RIo.

RobCarpenter
11-21-2011, 12:57 AM
<FONT size=4>NO, not this thread again!</FONT>

appodictic
11-21-2011, 01:04 AM
<font size="4">NO, not this thread again!</font>

I just want everyone to give nicks and cruz the same hard time they give manningham. Come on I want to hear some "If it hits them in the hands they should catch it" talk. I would love to hear a breakdown of why Nicks does not suck. I am waiting.

ShakeNBake
11-21-2011, 01:24 AM

This thread wont die

appodictic
12-24-2011, 04:37 PM

This thread wont die

Brining it back. Again! Nicks "the golden boy" had two misreads of Eli against the jets. Where he went one way and Eli send it the other way. Victor cruz had one of these as well.

That is the thing. The giants offence recivers change their routes against the defence. So it is going to happen, the WR's get confused.

Dont throw manningham under the boss, especially since nicks "the golden boy" has had like 10 TD drops over the past three weeks. Just saying.