PDA

View Full Version : What if we get calls in our favor now?

DemandedAce
01-20-2012, 02:33 PM
I think it's obvious that the NFL wanted a Rodgers/Brees vs Brady matchup but now that the former are gone what if they decide that the 2007 rematch would get huge ratings and these corrupt refs go in our favor? I don't want a tainted victory to get there and I know Ed Hercules is a solid ref but I'm curious to other peoples feelings on if we receive the benefit of more than questionable rulings

Kruunch
01-20-2012, 02:34 PM
I think it's obvious that the NFL wanted a Rodgers/Brees vs Brady matchup but now that the former are gone what if they decide that the 2007 rematch would get huge ratings and these corrupt refs go in our favor? I don't want a tainted victory to get there and I know Ed Hercules is a solid ref but I'm curious to other peoples feelings on if we receive the benefit of more than questionable rulings

We'd end up beating the Whiners by triple digits.

ebick
01-20-2012, 04:02 PM
would hope it would not affect the outcome.....

Firenugget
01-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I don't see it happening. They want the Harbaugh mediocrity bowl. But I'll take whatever they're willing to give. [:P]

Seducer
01-20-2012, 04:08 PM
I don't see it happening. They want the Harbaugh mediocrity bowl. But I'll take whatever they're willing to give. [:P]
</P>

Ehh, I disagree. If the NFL favored a match up, I think it would be Pats Giants rematch.</P>

ebick
01-20-2012, 04:52 PM
</P>

Ehh, I disagree. If the NFL favored a match up, I think it would be Pats Giants rematch.</P>

</P>

both are interesting stories......Giants/Pats or SF/Balt. There's even interest in the Giants/Balt because of the SB rematch......only one that seems a dud is SF/Pats.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-20-2012, 04:54 PM
</P>

Ehh, I disagree.* If the NFL favored a match up, I think it would be Pats Giants rematch.</P>

+1 I can see this happening as well...

Patriots/Giants rematch > Harbaugh bowl

It was only about 3-4 years ago that this game took place, this is a huge SB rematch.

Ratings would take off, most fans don't even know about the Harbaugh brothers, and I bet not many people care

BigBlue D
With SF-BAL it will be 2 weeks of the brothers growing up. What they did, pranks, pictures of them, blah blah blah. I for one am not looking forward to all that...

miked1958
I think it's obvious that the NFL wanted a Rodgers/Brees vs Brady matchup but now that the former are gone what if they decide that the 2007 rematch would get huge ratings and these corrupt refs go in our favor? I don't want a tainted victory to get there and I know Ed Hercules is a solid ref but I'm curious to other peoples feelings on if we receive the benefit of more than questionable rulings</P>

I dont want to win that way. but lets face it. they owe us</P>

chasjay
01-20-2012, 05:12 PM
Although it's probably too much to hope for, what I'd like to see for a change, is for all critical calls to be made fairly. And then I'd hope that SF makes a bunch more mistakes than we do.

CDN_G-FAN
01-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Pats fans say we already received calls in our favor, that's how we beat them in the SB.</P>

this corrupt ref stuff always ends up making things worse because EVERYONE thinks the refs are out to get their team.</P>

</P>

DemandedAce
01-20-2012, 05:22 PM
I just want a fair win

blueomaha
01-20-2012, 05:26 PM
we're overdue,.but all i want is a win...our vision is clear ..lets finish the mission....lets go Giants......

Gianthunter
01-20-2012, 06:11 PM
I think it's obvious that the NFL wanted a Rodgers/Brees vs Brady matchup but now that the former are gone what if they decide that the 2007 rematch would get huge ratings and these corrupt refs go in our favor? I don't want a tainted victory to get there and I know Ed Hercules is a solid ref but I'm curious to other peoples feelings on if we receive the benefit of more than questionable rulingsEase off bath salts are a bad thing. Makes ya all paraniod n crap

hungrrrry
01-20-2012, 08:53 PM
I think it's obvious that the NFL wanted a Rodgers/Brees vs Brady matchup but now that the former are gone what if they decide that the 2007 rematch would get huge ratings and these corrupt refs go in our favor? I don't want a tainted victory to get there and I know Ed Hercules is a solid ref but I'm curious to other peoples feelings on if we receive the benefit of more than questionable rulingsThats funny...wont happen

Pierre-Paul
01-20-2012, 09:16 PM
I guess we take it, but I hope it doesn't happen. You never want the refs to decide a game. The fact that we got screwed last week doesn't make it right to screw another team with bad calls. I'm confident that if both teams play their A game, and the Refs stay out of it, The Giants will be victorious.