PDA

View Full Version : Something 49ers fans should take notice to

younggiant
01-20-2012, 03:26 PM
First, I feel very confident that we go in San Fran and make a statement and win that game for sure. When we played them earlier this season, Bradshaw didn't play nor did Osi if Im correct.

Also Boley didn't play majority of the game and the moment he was out of the game 49ers took advantage of that, especially killing us in the middle of the field. Now we go back down San Fran healthy and ready to roll.

Having Bradshaw this game is huge as 49ers have to game plan for both Bradshaw & Jacobs.

NjGiant42
01-20-2012, 05:09 PM
I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...

repeatchamps
01-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...</P>

I actually think that is a picture of the poster.</P>

younggiant
01-20-2012, 05:16 PM
I just know that female in your avatar is hot. Lol...\
Thx you and thats me btw.

MikeIsaGiant
01-20-2012, 05:33 PM

LOL, she is.

I think he knew that, at least that's a good pick up

zigwontdieNYG
01-20-2012, 06:44 PM
shut up and play!

VD&Crabs85
01-20-2012, 06:52 PM
believe me, we KNOW that the Giants weren't healthy when they came to SF. that's ALL we hear about on the NFL network over here! "it's a different team than the team we faced in the regular season" Eli is an "ELITE" QB!!! The Giants and the Patriots are the media darlings of the NFL...EAST COAST BIAS!!! LOL - btw, you are very hot!

younggiant
01-20-2012, 06:55 PM
believe me, we KNOW that the Giants weren't healthy when they came to SF. that's ALL we hear about on the NFL network over here! "it's a different team than the team we faced in the regular season" Eli is an "ELITE" QB!!! The Giants and the Patriots are the media darlings of the NFL...EAST COAST BIAS!!! LOL - btw, you are very hot!
Thx and how you think other fans felt in the 80's when the 49ers were the media darlings? Lol.

younggiant
01-20-2012, 06:55 PM
shut up and play!
You okay?

younggiant
01-20-2012, 06:56 PM

LOL, she is.

I think he knew that, at least that's a good pick up
Lol.

BobbyD
01-20-2012, 07:21 PM
shut up and play!From an Reid hater I must say, you're sig is legendary. LOL! Great stuff.

calzonesays
01-20-2012, 07:25 PM
this thread delivers. cute OP, andy reid ihop pics, victor cruz salsa

VD&Crabs85
01-20-2012, 08:12 PM
IDK - How did you feel? All year long we just hear about how great the Giants, Patriots, Jets, Packers, Saints...we rarely saw 49er highlights on the NFL Network...only Giant hightlghts...the NFC West is weak, even thought the Hawks beat the G-Men on their own home turf, AZ beats Philly on their own home turf...

Marvelousmik
01-20-2012, 08:42 PM
First, I feel very confident that we go in San Fran and make a statement and win that game for sure. When we played them earlier this season, Bradshaw didn't play nor did Osi if Im correct.

Also Boley didn't play majority of the game and the moment he was out of the game 49ers took advantage of that, especially killing us in the middle of the field. Now we go back down San Fran healthy and ready to roll.

Having Bradshaw this game is huge as 49ers have to game plan for both Bradshaw &amp; Jacobs.

i was never a fan of looking back at the past and trying to evaluate on the "now" when it comes to playing a team for the second time. especially if we lost. this is a different 49ers team. every game is different and we are in the NFC championship game.

However its good to know that we are more healthy that we were the first time. i hope its not a wet field this sunday, because it would slow our pass rush down and thats not good when you're facing a mobile QB. I hope we come out with the win but i dont think we will just go in there and get it easy.

RoanokeFan
01-20-2012, 08:45 PM

Having Bradshaw this game is huge as 49ers have to game plan for both Bradshaw &amp; Jacobs.

Boley is the lynchpin on defense. With him on the field, the mis-communication issue has disappeared

brad
01-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Thx and how you think other fans felt in the 80's when the 49ers were the media darlings? Lol.

Cute and knows football... wow!

I agree, can't see how anyone, especially a 9ers fan, can complain about being overshadowed by a Giants team.

pjam84
01-20-2012, 09:17 PM

if i hear one more niner fan whine about east coast bias i'm gonna puke! haha. listen my friend, the reason for the bias is because not only is our brand of football in the northeast superior to what you guys play out there (this 2011 niner team is an exception, i like what you guys are doing)...but our time zone is superior. plain and simple. we're always 3 hours ahead of you. 3 steps/3 hours. whatever. just get over it.