PDA

View Full Version : **sigh** My take.......fwiw.......

FBomb
11-21-2011, 04:25 PM
Regardless of how many games are left to play, or the fact that we are tied for the div lead with another team that sometimes plays as ugly as we do....Legitimate "contenders" don't play like this. This team is soft on both sides of the ball.</P>

A legit contender doesn't let a team that can't get out of it's own way when healthy, and missing very big pieces of their starting line up.......with a diva player that gets a 60 yard reception taken from it's team for taunting....... BEAT THEM IN THIER OWN HOUSE WITH THE DIVISION LEAD ON THE LINE!!</P>

Legit contenders eat that team's lunch!!</P>

You can say that we have a lot of injuries and we have some young players out there, and that's fine....but will that fact save the coaching staff's jobs if this team misses the playoffs again? I don't think so. </P>

Sad to hear the Boo-birds on national television, but that was a pathetic performance all around. Gilbride had no answers against the Eagle's defenseand our soft zone defense is mind numbing. I have no faith that they will EVER stop a team on 3rd down. I hate Fewell!</P>

I'm sorry.....but we are NOT a legit contender.</P>

BigBluePoint
11-21-2011, 04:29 PM
I don't understand all the zone either. To me, zone means I have no coverage responsibility. Line them up and play like we used to play in the street, man to man.

FBomb
11-21-2011, 04:31 PM
This is not your father's Giants defense!!

Eli TO Shockey
11-21-2011, 04:33 PM
itll be even more "mind numbing" when we beat the saints next week.

Marvelousmik
11-21-2011, 04:35 PM
if i am not mistaken, the last 3 years the eagles have swept us. J-jack
has taunted us time in and time out. Last year the eagles made a game
winining punt return on the last play of the game which pretty much
sealed our playoff hopes.

Shady mccoy disrespected osi and
called him soft. they took a cheap shot at eli manning when the play was
over last night, and knocked him to the ground. They knocked dj ware
out of the game at half time with a concussion, AND d-jack on a long
pass play tossed the football at our defensive coordinator while
mouthing off.

I have never seen a team disrespect another team
this much, and they have done it in our own house. AND WE STILL PLAYED
LIKE ***.

Sorry but this team has no heart and i am not sure if
TC is the right guy to instill this in them. Maybe we need a coach who
can bring more energy and motivate our players. we straight up got
disrespected.

a quote from my thread

they smacked us int he mouth and we did nothing about it. this team is soft

FBomb
11-21-2011, 04:35 PM
</P>

I'll be watching and hoping right along with everyone esle.....but I am not happy with the way this team continues to play down to it's opponent. </P>

FBomb
11-21-2011, 04:37 PM
if i am not mistaken, the last 3 years the eagles have swept us. J-jack has taunted us time in and time out. Last year the eagles made a game winining punt return on the last play of the game which pretty much sealed our playoff hopes.

Shady mccoy disrespected osi and called him soft. they took a cheap shot at eli manning when the play was over last night, and knocked him to the ground. They knocked dj ware out of the game at half time with a concussion, AND d-jack on a long pass play tossed the football at our defensive coordinator while mouthing off.

I have never seen a team disrespect another team this much, and they have done it in our own house. AND WE STILL PLAYED LIKE ***.

Sorry but this team has no heart and i am not sure if TC is the right guy to instill this in them. Maybe we need a coach who can bring more energy and motivate our players. we straight up got disrespected.

a quote from my thread

they smacked us int he mouth and we did nothing about it. this team is soft
</P>

Agreed. Soft.</P>

Marvelousmik
11-21-2011, 04:38 PM
</p>

I'll be watching and hoping right along with everyone esle.....but I am not happy with the way this team continues to play down to it's opponent. </p>

in all honesty, do you really want us to beat the saints? if we're going to lose to the packers then why beat the saints. If we are willing to play with heart and go on a run, then fine. but i doubt that. ill be rooting for the giants come game time, but i wouldnt care if we lose. i want a change.

buddy33
11-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Actually aren't they in second place now due to divisional record?

They have no heart.this was a must win game for a team know to collapse in the second half of the season coming off a loss to a conference team and facing a brutal schedule. TC said they didn't play with intensity. Lol. That is pathetic. The Eagles sure looked intense.

They got pinched in the face last night and did nothing about it. They let their QB get hit. Even after they saw him get hit late on that interception they did nothing. The offense should have blasted their defense and force dthe ball down their throat for roughing up their QB.

Truth is it may be time to just say they are not that good.

GMENFAN4EVER
11-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Regardless of how many games are left to play, or the fact that we are tied for the div lead with another team that sometimes plays as ugly as we do....Legitimate "contenders" don't play like this. This team is soft on both sides of the ball.</p>

A legit contender doesn't let a team that can't get out of it's own way when healthy, and missing very big pieces of their starting line up.......with a diva player that gets a 60 yard reception taken from it's team for tuanting....... BEAT THEM IN THIER OWN HOUSE WITH THE DIVISION LEAD ON THE LINE!!</p>

Legit contenders eat that team's lunch!!</p>

You can say that we have a lot of injuries and we have some young players out there, and that's fine....but will that fact save the coaching staff's jobs if the this team misses the playoffs again? I don't think so. </p>

Sad to hear the Boo-birds on national television, but that was a pathetic performance all around. Gilbride had no answers against the Eagle's defenseand our soft zone defense is mind numbing. I have no faith that they will EVER stop a team on 3rd down. I hate Fewell!</p>

I'm sorry.....but we are NOT a legit contender.</p>

Agree with everything you said, bro. I have nothing more to add because you hit the nail on the head with everything. I can't say if I am more upset or just disgusted with this team as of late, probably a little of both.

FBomb
11-21-2011, 04:41 PM
</P>

I'll be watching and hoping right along with everyone esle.....but I am not happy with the way this team continues to play down to it's opponent. </P>

in all honesty, do you really want us to beat the saints? if we're going to lose to the packers then why beat the saints. If we are willing to play with heart and go on a run, then fine. but i doubt that. ill be rooting for the giants come game time, but i wouldnt care if we lose. i want a change.
</P>

I want to win EVERY game.</P>

The Notorious B.I.G BLUE
11-21-2011, 04:46 PM
That's always been the problem with this team under Coughlin. We play down to bad teams.

Also while IM here I might as well say that the fact that this team cant put a total game togther pisses m off! They defense played well most of the game and the offense **** the bed. Then finally the offense shows up and they let Vince Young put together an 18 play drive? Variations of this formula happen game to game.

These past 2 weeks have been brutal. Knowing we should have won and could have pulled these games out and still b up 2 games now we are looking up at the Cowboys...SMH.

Eli TO Shockey
11-21-2011, 04:55 PM
</p>

I'll be watching and hoping right along with everyone esle.....but I am not happy with the way this team continues to play down to it's opponent. </p>

we are 6-4. tied for 1st place. 2 games left with the cowboys. LOTS of life left. and you dont care we lose because you want a change?

you call yourself a fan? you are pathetic.

Eli TO Shockey
11-21-2011, 04:57 PM
the win against N.O will cause that much more confusion on who the giants are. Every week different team. unreal.

Morehead State
11-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Regardless of how many games are left to play, or the fact that we are tied for the div lead with another team that sometimes plays as ugly as we do....Legitimate "contenders" don't play like this. This team is soft on both sides of the ball.</P>

A legit contender doesn't let a team that can't get out of it's own way when healthy, and missing very big pieces of their starting line up.......with a diva player that gets a 60 yard reception taken from it's team for taunting....... BEAT THEM IN THIER OWN HOUSE WITH THE DIVISION LEAD ON THE LINE!!</P>

You can say that we have a lot of injuries and we have some young players out there, and that's fine....but will that fact save the coaching staff's jobs if this team misses the playoffs again? I don't think so. </P>

Sad to hear the Boo-birds on national television, but that was a pathetic performance all around. Gilbride had no answers against the Eagle's defenseand our soft zone defense is mind numbing. I have no faith that they will EVER stop a team on 3rd down. I hate Fewell!</P>

</P>

I'm afraid you're right. </P>

I said it two years ago. When we folded week 16 and 17 like a pup tent in 2009, it was clear that TC lost this team. He should have been out then. That was a disgrace. Now we folded last year at the end of the Philly game and at GB. Lets see if we do it again. But the trend is clear.</P>

TC (the disciplinarian) has allowed this team to play without discipline. It has been true for the 7 years he's been here. If not for a great stretch where Eli was protecting the ball and Spags had this defense playing great, TC would have been out long ago.</P>

I hate to say it but our team is defective. there is something not right about it.</P>

(I reserve my right to change my position 180 degrees if we beat New Orleans)</P>

JMFP2
11-21-2011, 05:00 PM
It boggles my mind that the same team could go up to Foxboro and break a 20 game streak by the Patriots, and then, a couple weeks later, get their asses handed to them by a Juan Castillo defense.

Vtgmenfan89
11-21-2011, 05:01 PM
This team had no pride. Our young players weren't even the problem, our o-line lost us this game and 80% of them are seasoned vets and Beatty isn't a damn rookie. I saw another post about the defense having a players meeting today, well the o-line better do the same too. Pathetic showing.

Aside from final drive where the D was obviously worn out (philly had the ball 36 min I think) they played pretty well. If ST coverage doesn't let up that huge return smith's td doesnt happen.

oldgiantfan
11-21-2011, 05:03 PM
The Giants are not contenders - they have too many problems. The OLine is playing some awful football and the Linebackers are green as grass.

I remember when Parcells was the coach and they couldn't run the ball. The Parcells philosophy was to keep running the ball until they got better or figured it out. Of course he replaced players where he needed to.

jax5338
11-21-2011, 05:05 PM

one would hope so, but i just dont think well see it. i feel like well play fairly well and then on third down we will rush 3 and play zone and brees will always find graham or colston and just carve us up.

then when we have the ball jacobs will get his carries and show no burst running thru small holes. scott will get a maximum of five carries and get solid gains on each but that's all, because hes just "not ready." eli will drop back to pass and get eaten alive.

this coaching staff is too damn stubborn. we see the same problems year in and year out, week in and week out down the stretch, and they just dont want to adjust. they are good coaches too IMO, but they just dont know how to admit that some stuff they do is wrong and needs to be changed.

Eli TO Shockey
11-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Regardless of how many games are left to play, or the fact that we are tied for the div lead with another team that sometimes plays as ugly as we do....Legitimate "contenders" don't play like this. This team is soft on both sides of the ball.</p>

A legit contender doesn't let a team that can't get out of it's own way when healthy, and missing very big pieces of their starting line up.......with a diva player that gets a 60 yard reception taken from it's team for taunting....... BEAT THEM IN THIER OWN HOUSE WITH THE DIVISION LEAD ON THE LINE!!</p>

You can say that we have a lot of injuries and we have some young players out there, and that's fine....but will that fact save the coaching staff's jobs if this team misses the playoffs again? I don't think so. </p>

Sad to hear the Boo-birds on national television, but that was a pathetic performance all around. Gilbride had no answers against the Eagle's defenseand our soft zone defense is mind numbing. I have no faith that they will EVER stop a team on 3rd down. I hate Fewell!</p>

</p>

I'm afraid you're right. </p>

I said it two years ago. When we folded week 16 and 17 like a pup tent in 2009, it was clear that TC lost this team. He should have been out then. That was a disgrace. Now we folded last year at the end of the Philly game and at GB. Lets see if we do it again. But the trend is clear.</p>

TC (the disciplinarian) has allowed this team to play without discipline. It has been true for the 7 years he's been here. If not for a great stretch where Eli was protecting the ball and Spags had this defense playing great, TC would have been out long ago.</p>

I hate to say it but our team is defective. there is something not right about it.</p>

(I reserve my right to change my position 180 degrees if we beat New Orleans)</p>

absolutely. lets give TC ZERO credit for the superbowl run.

I think its funny the way you play both sides of the field, especially when convenient.

Morehead State
11-21-2011, 06:19 PM

</P>

I said it two years ago. When we folded week 16 and 17 like a pup tent in 2009, it was clear that TC lost this team. He should have been out then. That was a disgrace. Now we folded last year at the end of the Philly game and at GB. Lets see if we do it again. But the trend is clear.</P>

TC (the disciplinarian) has allowed this team to play without discipline. It has been true for the 7 years he's been here. If not for a great stretch where Eli was protecting the ball and Spags had this defense playing great, TC would have been out long ago.</P>

I hate to say it but our team is defective. there is something not right about it.</P>

(I reserve my right to change my position 180 degrees if we beat New Orleans)</P>

I think its funny the way you play both sides of the field, especially when convenient.
</P>

No no. He deserves plenty of credit. But you have to admit, on average, this team has been disfunctional for 7 years.</P>

allentown PA
11-21-2011, 06:55 PM
I love TC and Gilbride...I think they have been great for the giants...we've won a lot of games with them but I'm not so sure a change wouldnt help if things dont get better after this season..only thing is who are we gonna replace them with? Cower? I don't think he is a better coach than TC...TC has been a winner everywhere he has been.

byron
11-21-2011, 07:44 PM

one would hope so, but i just dont think well see it. i feel like well play fairly well and then on third down we will rush 3 and play zone and brees will always find graham or colston and just carve us up.

then when we have the ball jacobs will get his carries and show no burst running thru small holes. scott will get a maximum of five carries and get solid gains on each but that's all, because hes just "not ready." eli will drop back to pass and get eaten alive.

this coaching staff is too damn stubborn. we see the same problems year in and year out, week in and week out down the stretch, and they just dont want to adjust. <FONT color=#0000ff>they are good coaches too IMO, but they just dont know how to admit that some stuff they do is wrong and needs to be changed.
</FONT> if that's the case and I believe it is certainly part of the problem....then I have to question just how good they are...with TC came the crazydisfuncion.. imo.... it hasn't gotten better and it ain't going away till he does...I hate the thought of the team starting all over with a new staff as much as the next guy but if we continue down this path to disappointment once again I want change .....that being said we still have some season left and we have a chance so I'm hoping as I always do andthey get it figured out and fast....

yatitle
11-21-2011, 07:58 PM
the win against N.O will cause that much more confusion on who the giants are. Every week different team. unreal.

To a certain extent you can say that about every team in the NFL except the Packers and Colts.

yatitle
11-21-2011, 08:02 PM

You can say that we have a lot of injuries and we have some young players out there, and that's fine....but will that fact save the coaching staff's jobs if this team misses the playoffs again? I don't think so.* </P>

Sad to hear the Boo-birds on national television, but that was a pathetic performance all around.* Gilbride had no answers against the Eagle's defense*and our soft zone defense is mind numbing.* I have no faith that they will EVER stop a team on 3rd down.* I hate Fewell!</P>

</P>

I'm afraid you're right.* </P>

I said it two years ago.* When we folded week 16 and 17 like a pup tent in 2009, it was clear that TC lost this team.* He should have been out then.* That was a disgrace.* Now we folded last year at the end of the Philly game and at GB.* Lets see if we do it again.* But the trend is clear.</P>

TC (the disciplinarian) has allowed this team to play without discipline.* It has been true for the 7 years he's been here.* If not for a great stretch where Eli was protecting the ball and Spags had this defense playing great, TC would have been out long ago.</P>

I hate to say it but our team is defective.* there is something not right about it.</P>

</P>

No no.* He deserves plenty of credit.* But you have to admit, on average, this team has been disfunctional for 7 years.</P>

He's 71-51 in the regular season as the Giants HC. I hope the next HC is as "disfunctional"

CDN_G-FAN
11-21-2011, 08:21 PM

You can say that we have a lot of injuries and we have some young players out there, and that's fine....but will that fact save the coaching staff's jobs if this team misses the playoffs again? I don't think so.* </P>

Sad to hear the Boo-birds on national television, but that was a pathetic performance all around.* Gilbride had no answers against the Eagle's defense*and our soft zone defense is mind numbing.* I have no faith that they will EVER stop a team on 3rd down.* I hate Fewell!</P>

great post.

not that this was your point, its not that we lost yesterday, it's HOW we lost.

i've maintained that given our injuries, if we were a strong competitor and played well in our losses, this coaching staff would be back, regardless if we made the playoffs.

but we're now seeing it year after year, 2nd half of the season starts and this team's heart DISAPPEARS.

How the HELL do we beat new england without bradshaw and nicks but lose to the FREAKIN EAGLES AT HOME WITH VINCE YOUNG AS QB?

i can't tell you how mind numbing all that is.

CDN_G-FAN
11-21-2011, 08:22 PM
It boggles my mind that the same team could go up to Foxboro and break a 20 game streak by the Patriots, and then, a couple weeks later, get their asses handed to them by a Juan Castillo defense.

i feel like a tool reading this AFTER my post.

sorry, should have just +1ed this.

Morehead State
11-21-2011, 08:26 PM

</P>

</P>

No no. He deserves plenty of credit. But you have to admit, on average, this team has been disfunctional for 7 years.</P>

He's 71-51 in the regular season as the Giants HC. I hope the next HC is as "disfunctional"</P>

Its a fair point. Our teams have been competitive for a very long time and thats a good thing. But there is always the hint of underacheivement here. And I'll be honest, I'm still disgusted after 7 years at his comments when he took the job. when asked about the injury prone nature of the team he was taking over, he suggested that injuries are preventable, that they are a "state of mind" in his words. And we have seen, season after season, one of the most injury riddled franchises since.</P>

I like TC. He's an old time Giant, and I'm an old time Giants fan. He was the WR coach for our 2nd superbowl. he was a great HC at BC when Glen Foley was there. (and I loved BC and Glen Foley back then). But he brags about being a disciplinarian and we constantly lack discipline. We don't play with discipline. Foolish penalties, head butting left tackles (twice), interceptions, horrific special team play, players sounding off against him. I'm sick of it.</P>

I want a change. Yes its risky because TC is like a warm blanket of familiarity. But its time to break out of our rut. And a HC who is loyal to a fault (he actually objected to firing both Tim Lewis AND Bill Sheridan) and who has seen the innovation of the league pass him by, the guy who his players can't stand, has to take a step away from this team.I don't have any idea who should replace him. Certainly not Bill Cowher or Chucky. But we need a new direction. This regime has run its course.</P>

Coach Carter
11-21-2011, 08:46 PM

A legit contender doesn't let a team that can't get out of it's own way when healthy, and missing very big pieces of their starting line up.......with a diva player that gets a 60 yard reception taken from it's team for taunting....... BEAT THEM IN THIER OWN HOUSE WITH THE DIVISION LEAD ON THE LINE!!</p>

You can say that we have a lot of injuries and we have some young players out there, and that's fine....but will that fact save the coaching staff's jobs if this team misses the playoffs again? I don't think so. </p>

</p>

I'm afraid you're right. </p>

I said it two years ago. When we folded week 16 and 17 like a pup tent in 2009, it was clear that TC lost this team. He should have been out then. That was a disgrace. Now we folded last year at the end of the Philly game and at GB. Lets see if we do it again. But the trend is clear.</p>

TC (the disciplinarian) has allowed this team to play without discipline. It has been true for the 7 years he's been here. If not for a great stretch where Eli was protecting the ball and Spags had this defense playing great, TC would have been out long ago.</p>

I hate to say it but our team is defective. there is something not right about it.</p>

(I reserve my right to change my position 180 degrees if we beat New Orleans)</p>

I'm afraid you're also right. The Giants got out muscled last night and that bothered me, they got beat down and took it like a dude into S&amp;M. I am still angry due to the softness I saw. How you let your qb get late hit and no one is chop blocked on the next play?

NYG4Life10
11-21-2011, 09:05 PM
I don't understand all the zone either. To me, zone means I have no coverage responsibility. Line them up and play like we used to play in the street, man to man.
</P>

Do you know why fewell plays zone? </P>

If the offense like the eagles have 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB and you play man, you can get beat because nobody is protecting the middle of the field on man coverage and there is no S help for the corners </P>

With zone, the S help the corners and if the LBs get to the right spot in the zone, they dont get beat. if herzlich doesnt move from his zone spot he either picks the ball off, bats it down, or the ball doesnt get thrown anywhere and they kick a FG. Just like a Play were Williams got beat because hemoved from hiszone spotbecause of the receiver crossing routein front of him, even collinsworth said if williams doesnt bite for the crossing route youngs pass to cooper doesnt get compete for the 1st down on a 3rd and 10 on 33 yard line </P>

</P>

giantyankee1976
11-21-2011, 09:33 PM

LOL

Hey ! Curb your enthusiasm !!!

yatitle
11-21-2011, 11:40 PM

</P>

I'm afraid you're right.* </P>

I said it two years ago.* When we folded week 16 and 17 like a pup tent in 2009, it was clear that TC lost this team.* He should have been out then.* That was a disgrace.* Now we folded last year at the end of the Philly game and at GB.* Lets see if we do it again.* But the trend is clear.</P>

TC (the disciplinarian) has allowed this team to play without discipline.* It has been true for the 7 years he's been here.* If not for a great stretch where Eli was protecting the ball and Spags had this defense playing great, TC would have been out long ago.</P>

I hate to say it but our team is defective.* there is something not right about it.</P>

</P>

No no.* He deserves plenty of credit.* But you have to admit, on average, this team has been disfunctional for 7 years.</P>

He's 71-51 in the regular season as the Giants HC. I hope the next HC is as "disfunctional"</P>

Its a fair point.* Our teams have been competitive for a very long time and thats a good thing.* But there is always the hint of underacheivement here.* And I'll be honest, I'm still disgusted after 7 years at his comments when he took the job.* when asked about the injury prone nature of the team he was taking over, he suggested that injuries are preventable, that they are a "state of mind" in his words.* And we have seen, season after season, one of the most injury riddled franchises since.</P>

I like TC.* He's an old time Giant, and I'm an old time Giants fan. He was the WR coach for our 2nd superbowl.* he was a great HC at BC when Glen Foley was there. (and I loved BC and Glen Foley back then).* But he brags about being a disciplinarian and we constantly lack discipline.* We don't play with discipline. Foolish penalties, head butting left tackles (twice), interceptions, horrific special team play, players sounding off against him.* I'm sick of it.</P>

I want a change.* Yes its risky because TC is like a warm blanket of familiarity.* But its time to break out of our rut.* And a HC who is loyal to a fault (he actually objected to firing both Tim Lewis AND Bill Sheridan) and who has seen the innovation of the league pass him by,* the guy who his players can't stand, has to take a step away from this team.**I don't have any idea who should replace him. Certainly not Bill Cowher or Chucky.* But we need a new direction.* This regime has run its course.</P>

Bottom line is if they collapse and dont make the playoffs TC deserves to go. If everyone thinks the game has passed TC by and the players dont relate then bringing in Cowher or Chucky makes no sense. And you cant can TC when he is 20 games over .500 for your team and replace him with Spags who is 22 games under.

Morehead State
11-21-2011, 11:43 PM

</P>

</P>

Its a fair point. Our teams have been competitive for a very long time and thats a good thing. But there is always the hint of underacheivement here. And I'll be honest, I'm still disgusted after 7 years at his comments when he took the job. when asked about the injury prone nature of the team he was taking over, he suggested that injuries are preventable, that they are a "state of mind" in his words. And we have seen, season after season, one of the most injury riddled franchises since.</P>

I like TC. He's an old time Giant, and I'm an old time Giants fan. He was the WR coach for our 2nd superbowl. he was a great HC at BC when Glen Foley was there. (and I loved BC and Glen Foley back then). But he brags about being a disciplinarian and we constantly lack discipline. We don't play with discipline. Foolish penalties, head butting left tackles (twice), interceptions, horrific special team play, players sounding off against him. I'm sick of it.</P>

I want a change. Yes its risky because TC is like a warm blanket of familiarity. But its time to break out of our rut. And a HC who is loyal to a fault (he actually objected to firing both Tim Lewis AND Bill Sheridan) and who has seen the innovation of the league pass him by, the guy who his players can't stand, has to take a step away from this team.I don't have any idea who should replace him. Certainly not Bill Cowher or Chucky. But we need a new direction. This regime has run its course.</P>

Bottom line is if they collapse and dont make the playoffs TC deserves to go. If everyone thinks the game has passed TC by and the players dont relate then bringing in Cowher or Chucky makes no sense. And you cant can TC when he is 20 games over .500 for your team and replace him with Spags who is 22 games under.</P>

The decision to keep or fire a coach is about the future, not the past. If we don't make the playoffs, TC and the entire staff will be gone.</P>

egyptian420
11-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Gimme a break...this defense played its a## off last night. They only had 1 sack but they got 3 interceptions and played a pretty solid game limiting the Eagles' offense to just 10 points until they eventually buckled on the final drive.

If you're going to blame someone, blame the offense, they couldn't produce s##t! Jacobs was going no where and Eli was forced into 3rd and 10's and 3rd and 15....I'm sick of this garbage. I can't wait until Bradshaw comes back and this O-line starts run blocking.

And I'm definitely not bailing on this season at all, just like we seen last night, any given sunday. We're tied with the cowboys, gotta face them twice and I'm sure we can atleast split that series. Wash, Jets, and Saints are also beatable, say whatever you say....we can very well end up 10-6 or possibly better if we make improvements and play like we did when we were underdogs earlier.

bearbryant
11-22-2011, 12:03 AM
I keep saying the same thing every year. How long can this go on? Even Allie Sherman would be better! TC's time is past with this team and I assume w/ the NFL as well. His default OC Kildrive is his butt boy and fewell happened to need a job, Quinn needs a ticket outta Gotham and we need to get somekick butt coaches that know how to get players fired up and ready to play every day and understand that coaching isn't only a science but it is mostly art now with the pro game being as it is!

Marvelousmik
11-22-2011, 12:09 AM
</p>

we are 6-4. tied for 1st place. 2 games left with the cowboys. LOTS of life left. and you dont care we lose because you want a change?

you call yourself a fan? you are pathetic.

It is not about records. Or positioning. its about heart and pride. Even if we do some how make the playoffs, which i doubt, how far will we go with this team? That loss last night was unforgivable. It wasnt a regular loss. I didnt mind the 49ers, hawks, or the redskins loss.

But this one was different. You came into the game knowing it was a huge div game/rivalry. d jack tossed a football at PF. They knocked eli down after the whistle. They took dj ware out. they fought with us on every play. and straight up disrespected us the whole freaking game. they punched us in the mouth all game and we lost the physical battle.

You could sit here with all the hope and spew out all this true fan bull, but the fact of the matter is this team is soft. There is no heart on this team, and heart is NOT something you pick up easily. I am embarrassed to be a giants fan right now and i have never been this ashamed of this team.

And on top of it, this happened on prime time, Sunday night. In our own house, SO EVERYONE saw it. The eagles took away this teams manhood. Get out of here with that. They need to START OVER and regain their manhood's.

When i think about the 3 most disrespectful things you can do to a man, i come up with the following;

Slapping his mother, spitting in his face, taking his wife. when you add all that up together and convert it into football terms, thats pretty much what the eagles did to the giants. And our team did NOTHING to stop it. They're not ready. there needs to be some type of change. And it won't happen overnight.

FBomb
11-28-2011, 10:09 PM

</P>

Thought it would be prudent to re-bump this.</P>

I know.....we are not mathematically eliminated and there is still a chance.....but c'mon......do you REALLY still believe we get to the playoffs? And even if by some miracle we do, who are we going to beat?</P>

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 08:51 PM

</P>

Thought it would be prudent to re-bump this.</P>

I know.....we are not mathematically eliminated and there is still a chance.....but c'mon......do you REALLY still believe we get to the playoffs?* And even if by some miracle we do, who are we going to beat?</P>

I always resect ur opinion fbomb but if we win next week we are in first place.

krygny
12-04-2011, 08:57 PM

I always resect ur opinion fbomb but if we win next week we are in first place.
It's all about beating the Cowboys. We can even lose to the Jets, as long as we win the other 3 games, we will win the division.

BParcells777
12-04-2011, 09:01 PM

I thought Blackburn stiffened our run and pass D considerably tonight

If we had blitzed more effectively we would have knocked off a tem with a 17-0 record dating back to last year

We could easily have lost worse than the Saints game.........you cannot say the effort was no there tonight

Martin
12-04-2011, 10:07 PM

If we had blitzed more effectively we would have knocked off a tem with a 17-0 record dating back to last year

We could easily have lost worse than the Saints game.........you cannot say the effort was no there tonight

Giants played well. They made plays, they played to their potential which was to keep this game
very very close. They did that.

They didnt win but they played with fire. The last drive by rogers was tough to take but if the Giants take this intensity and ride it out for the remaining games I can see something to get excited over.

The Giants can beat the boys with this
mind set. The coaches must continue to
push the players emotions.

I don't see this loss as a negative at all.

appodictic
12-04-2011, 10:12 PM

Giants played well. They made plays, they played to their potential which was to keep this game
very very close. They did that.

They didnt win but they played with fire. The last drive by rogers was tough to take but if the Giants take this intensity and ride it out for the remaining games I can see something to get excited over.

The Giants can beat the boys with this
mind set. The coaches must continue to
push the players emotions.

I don't see this loss as a negative at all.
You guys have forgotten we lost phillips now. So get ready to see more blackmon getting smoked. It was an inspired game but where so depleted I can not see us stoping anyone

FBomb
12-04-2011, 10:50 PM

I thought Blackburn stiffened our run and pass D considerably tonight If we had blitzed more effectively we would have knocked off a tem with a 17-0 record dating back to last year We could easily have lost worse than the Saints game.........you cannot say the effort was no there tonight</P>

This is an old thread..</P>