PDA

View Full Version : No Ginn Sunday.

Tuckit91
01-20-2012, 04:17 PM
<DIV class=player>Ted Ginn (/player/nfl/4168/ted-ginn) - WR - 49ers (/teams/clubhouse/nfl/sf/49ers) </DIV>
<DIV class=report>

49ers KR Ted Ginn (knee) missed practice Friday for a third straight day.</P></DIV>
<DIV class=impact>Ginn is expected to be inactive for Sunday's NFC title game versus the Giants. Expect Kendall Hunter to return kickoffs and Kyle Williams to handle punts.</DIV>
<DIV class=impact></DIV>
<DIV class=impact></DIV>
<DIV class=impact>Hes good KR that wont be missed.</DIV>

bLuereverie
01-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Still can't sleep. Kyle Williams is FAST.

DemandedAce
01-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Hunter is talented though he won't be bad in relief

Kase-1
01-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Thats perfect, now they only have 1 WR.... NFL Live says its gonna be a game time decision

BigBlue D
01-20-2012, 04:23 PM
If this sticks it is great news. Ginn gives them amazing field position on every kick off. And this match up is going to be won in part by field position.

MikeIsaGiant
01-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Isn't he their #2 or #3 WR?

eastbayblue
01-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Thats perfect, now they only have 1 WR.... NFL Live says its gonna be a game time decision

They still have Joe Hastings and Brett Swain along with Crabtree

repeatchamps
01-20-2012, 04:30 PM
<DIV class=player>Ted Ginn (/player/nfl/4168/ted-ginn) - WR - 49ers (/teams/clubhouse/nfl/sf/49ers) </DIV>
<DIV class=report>

49ers KR Ted Ginn (knee) missed practice Friday for a third straight day.</P></DIV>
<DIV class=impact>Ginn is expected to be inactive for Sunday's NFC title game versus the Giants. Expect Kendall Hunter to return kickoffs and Kyle Williams to handle punts.</DIV>
<DIV class=impact></DIV>
<DIV class=impact></DIV>
<DIV class=impact>Hes good KR that wont be missed.</DIV>

</P>

Williams is definitely a threat but I have more confidence in Weatherford keeping it away from him on puntsthan I have Tynes keeping it away from Ginn on kickoffs ona sloppy field and in raw, damp weatherconditions .</P>

G-Man67
01-20-2012, 05:08 PM
that could be very big ... one area where the 49ers have an absolute huge advantage is STs, but with Ginn out that might reduce their ST advantage to simply Akers v. Tynes, since Weatherford and our cover teams have been very good as well

and maybe more importantly, less experienced returners can equate to fumbles/muffs ... not that i trust our guys that much either, but this def. levels things out a bit

G-Man67
01-23-2012, 04:44 PM
that could be very big ... one area where the 49ers have an absolute huge advantage is STs, but with Ginn out that might reduce their ST advantage to simply Akers v. Tynes, since Weatherford and our cover teams have been very good as well

and maybe more importantly, less experienced returners can equate to fumbles/muffs ... not that i trust our guys that much either, but this def. levels things out a bit

bump, we got a fumble and a muff and not to gloat and i don't like to celebrate it, b/c i don't like anything that takes away from our victories, but i made a rust factor post prior to GB :)

bandwgn86
01-23-2012, 04:48 PM

and maybe more importantly, less experienced returners can equate to fumbles/muffs ... not that i trust our guys that much either, but this def. levels things out a bit bump, we got a fumble and a muff and not to gloat and i don't like to celebrate it, b/c i don't like anything that takes away from our victories, but i made a rust factor post prior to GB :)well deserved bump sir</P>