PDA

View Full Version : Im going to go out on a very far limb

smashndash715
01-20-2012, 05:42 PM
BUT i think we will actually have success running the football...i think having bradshaw back is going to give us a nice 1-2 combo and jacobs is going to want to prove a point..As a team i think we will rush for at least 100

MikeIsaGiant
01-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Bold prediction my friend, they're going to have to run a lot better than last week's game, create more holes

NYFan221
01-20-2012, 05:48 PM
o-line.s gotta start moving bodies to help out your prediction.

G-Man67
01-20-2012, 05:48 PM
if we play with a lead we should get 100, but if we are behind, then probably not

smashndash715
01-20-2012, 05:50 PM
Bold prediction my friend, they're going to have to run a lot better than last week's game, create more holes

i agree..we let the pack get way to much penetration behind the line of scrimmage...but i think ull see alot of running to the right away from justin smith and where aldon smith usually lines up..and i really do think if snee and baas can get to that second level and put a hat on some LB's bradshaw and jacobs gonna have a big day

MikeIsaGiant
01-20-2012, 05:51 PM

i agree..we let the pack get way to much penetration behind the line of scrimmage...but i think ull see alot of running to the right away from justin smith and where aldon smith usually lines up..and i really do think if snee and baas can get to that second level and put a hat on some LB's bradshaw and jacobs gonna have a big day

And to be honest I still think Jacobs will have the better game,

smashndash715
01-20-2012, 05:53 PM

And to be honest I still think Jacobs will have the better game,

i agree with that i think jacobs will have more yds i just think having that change of pace with bradshaw which we didnt have last time will make things better for our run game

BlueJayC
01-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Better chance of this happening if Baas sits due to illness, Boothe takes over and Petrus goes to guard though then snaps might become an issue......

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-20-2012, 07:40 PM
this is my 1st prediction for this game, i am very superstitious and i will go out on a different limb(cause im a big guy)lol and agree with OP and say we have a big day running against SF(125 yds combined, BJ/AB)

theyregood
01-20-2012, 07:45 PM
LOL,

49ers the best running D, only allowed 3 rushing TDs all year