PDA

View Full Version : Hey Osi....

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:23 PM
All that talk about you and McCoy, did you even get a hit on him, a tackle, anything???

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 01:24 PM
All that talk about you and McCoy, did you even get a hit on him, a tackle, anything???

No we didn't.

Do you think the Cowboys will draft a QB being Romo clearly can't get it done?

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:26 PM

No we didn't.

Let's stay on topic, or do you have Romo on yer mind all day??

ryan12
11-23-2011, 01:34 PM

No we didn't.

get off the board clown he is gonna eat doug free for dinner see ya soon

FishinTheSalt
11-23-2011, 01:36 PM
No we didn't. Do you think the Cowboys will draft a QB being Romo clearly can't get it done?

</P>

That should be the only topic, Romo can't get it done!</P>

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:38 PM

No we didn't.

Clown?...lol...You should be a comedian!!!

ryan12
11-23-2011, 01:38 PM

No we didn't.

Clown?...lol...You should be a comedian!!!

good come back

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:41 PM
So then Jr, how many sacks does Osi get off Free?...Any IDEA?

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 01:41 PM
I think Dallas needs a QB as bad as they need the other cities in the NFC to exist.

Let's face it, Dallas is small town and an artificial brand riding the coattails of real cities.

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Really so how did you come up with all that?..Curious!

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 01:47 PM
It's easy to come up with, look at Romo's ringless hand.

Thank goodness for that Hershal Walker deal though. If not for that trade, the Cowboys might only have 1 playoff win since 1980.

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:51 PM

Thank goodness for that Hershal Walker deal though. If not for that trade, the Cowboys might only have 1 playoff win since 1980.

Dude you act if Romo was a number ONE pick..Romo was undrafted...Did you expect more from him?

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 01:54 PM

Dude you act if Romo was a number ONE pick..Romo was undrafted...Did you expect more from him?

Considering the team has one playoff win since 1980 without that Hershal Walker deal, I'd say the Cowboys should concern themselves more with their own sad world than Osi who happens to have a ring. A ring which was earned b/c he got his popcorn ready while Dallas folded . . . yet again.

ryan12
11-23-2011, 01:54 PM

jr? anyway he will atleast get one. do you think homo still has nightmares of boley?

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:58 PM

jr? anyway he will atleast get one. do you think homo still has nightmares of boley?

One. that's eating Free for Breakfast...Nice try!

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 01:59 PM

Considering the team has one playoff win since 1980 without that Hershal Walker deal, I'd say the Cowboys should concern themselves more with their own sad world than Osi who happens to have a ring. A ring which was earned b/c he got his popcorn ready while Dallas folded . . . yet again.

Figures you don't wanna answer my question..

NYG4lifeNYK
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Yes actually he did tackle McCoy clown

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM

One. that's eating Free for Breakfast...Nice try!

Speaking of "free", or should I say "not free", how much did it cost the Cowboys to surround Romo with more Pro-bowlers than any other QB and not win a playoff game?

Marvelousmik
11-23-2011, 02:01 PM

im going to have to agree with this guy even though hes a dallas fan. with all the talk about seeing mccoy on the field, he still didnt show up. this team needs to just shut up and play.

but on a different note. lets go off topic for a quick second. when your team loses tomorrow, are you going to come back?

ryan12
11-23-2011, 02:02 PM
ROMO SUCKS

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 02:03 PM

Figures you don't wanna answer my question..

Sry, need a hug? Surrounded by 11 Pro-bowlers, I would think Romo could do more that spit the bit in the playoffs. I mean, the Cowboys did resign Romo as I don't believe he is working off his original contract. Is he?

Speaking of undrafted, how is Tom Brady's career compared to Romo?

Itlan
11-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Sacks don't always tell the whole story, I'm sure you know that.

Pressures, knockdowns, etc. are more important than sacks.
<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

ryan12
11-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Sacks don't always tell the whole story, I'm sure you know that.

Pressures, knockdowns, etc. are more important than sacks.
<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

thats what i meant by eating free for breakfast

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 02:07 PM

One tackle?..You happy with that, after McCoy called him soft?

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 02:11 PM

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? They're paying him far less than those Cowboys defenders who got lit up against the Eagles. I would think Romo would put up a better showing.

ryan12
11-23-2011, 02:13 PM

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you? They're paying him far less than those Cowboys defenders who got lit up against the Eagles. I would think Romo would put up a better showing.

romo sucks

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 02:15 PM

Didn't all Cowboys fans wish that, but it wasn't our day, just like when the Eagles took care of Eli, looked what happened, wasn't there day...But we get another crack at them..

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 02:17 PM

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you?

Probably to Much...Canty is having a better year then Osi..Agree?

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 02:19 PM

Didn't all Cowboys fans wish that, but it wasn't our day, just like when the Eagles took care of Eli, looked what happened, wasn't there day...But we get another crack at them..

I guess getting another crack at "them" is your Superbowl. Good luck, although I doubt you get a ring for playing Philly in the regular season.

B.T.W. - when you say "we", what position do you play on the Cowboys? I'd love to keep on eye on you the next game. What number are you?

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 02:21 PM

You do realize how little the Giants are payiing Osi, don't you?

Probably to Much...Canty is having a better year then Osi..Agree?

Canty is a DT while Osi is DE so I can't compare. It's like asking if a guard is having a better year than a tackle despite having different responsibilities.

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-23-2011, 02:22 PM

I guess getting another crack at "them" is your Superbowl. Good luck, although I doubt you get a ring for playing Philly in the regular season.

B.T.W. - when you say "we", what position do you play on the Cowboys? I'd love to keep on eye on you the next game. What number are you?

Ok whatever dude, try to talk Football and we have jokes...Have a good one..

NYSPORTS
11-23-2011, 02:32 PM

Ok whatever dude, try to talk Football and we have jokes...Have a good one..

Thanks coming bye.

TroyArcher
11-23-2011, 05:46 PM
</P>

</P>

It is kind of sad howthe Cowgirl fans crawl out from under a rock whenever their team does something during the regular season. By the way when was your last playoff win?</P>

TroyArcher
11-23-2011, 05:47 PM
</P>

</P>

What was the score in the Cowboys Eagles game a few weeks ago?</P>

michaelkhan3
11-23-2011, 06:04 PM

No we didn't.

He got a good hit on him when he was going out on a passing route

Mod_C
11-23-2011, 06:09 PM

I moved this to "Smack Talk." If you post anything similar in TAGF you won't be posting much after that.

Ntegrase96
11-23-2011, 09:28 PM
Rob Ryan talked a lot of trash and didn't back it up... just sayin'.

Ntegrase96
11-23-2011, 09:35 PM
I think Dallas needs a QB as bad as they need the other cities in the NFC to exist.

Let's face it, Dallas is small town and an artificial brand riding the coattails of real cities.

Dallas is a small major city, agreed. But it's the anchor of the metropolitan area that's 3rd largest in the NFL. Of course it's behind New York and Chicago, but it more than holds it's own. Artificial brand riding? I don't get it...

BIG DANY
11-23-2011, 09:41 PM
I have one question for you</P>

how old were you when the girls won their last super bowl ? and how old are you now ?</P>

RugDaniels
11-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Trolls like Diablo Cody here only talk when the Cowboys are on top. They make dumb comments and get everone fired up and leave it to the few real Cowboys fans, who are on here hi or low, to jump in and have to mount a defense.

NYfanatic
11-24-2011, 11:52 PM

Dallas is a small major city, agreed. But it's the anchor of the metropolitan area that's 3rd largest in the NFL. Of course it's behind New York and Chicago, but it more than holds it's own. Artificial brand riding? I don't get it...

Its people like you that give Dallas a good name...while The diablo or whatever give it a bad name.
But kudos to the boys today. They won and it seems the luck is shifting from the giants to the cowboys....

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-25-2011, 01:17 PM

Its people like you that give Dallas a good name...while The diablo or whatever give it a bad name.
But kudos to the boys today. They won and it seems the luck is shifting from the giants to the cowboys....

How do I give Dallas a bad name? I was asking about Osi...Wake up dude!!!

bandwgn86
11-25-2011, 01:39 PM
It's easy to come up with, look at Romo's ringless hand. Thank goodness for that Hershal Walker deal though. If not for that trade, the Cowboys might only have 1 playoff win since 1980.

lol.. you dont expect more from him?

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-27-2011, 05:02 AM
It's easy to come up with, look at Romo's ringless hand. Thank goodness for that Hershal Walker deal though. If not for that trade, the Cowboys might only have 1 playoff win since 1980.

I'm happy what he's doing...7-4

SweetZombieJesus
11-29-2011, 12:56 PM
He was held to 57 yards when you take away that 60 yard run with 1:00 left in the game.

A lot better than the pukes did in their 34-7 loss to the same team, giving up 239 yards.

The Giants actually did a very good job stopping the run against San Fran and Philly -- they just couldn't stop anything else.

jhamburg
11-29-2011, 04:35 PM

Yeah 31 years old, 1 playoff win, not bad...

bandwgn86
11-29-2011, 04:41 PM

Yeah 31 years old, 1 playoff win, not bad...</P>

Mr Diablo isin the third stage of grieving.. denial.. </P>

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-30-2011, 04:56 AM

Yeah 31 years old, 1 playoff win, not bad...</p>

Mr Diablo isin the third stage of grieving.. denial.. </p>

Nah no grieving, but liking that 7-4...Better then last year!

Downy Eli
11-30-2011, 07:31 AM
And if it wasn't for Norwood missing a FG, Crayton, Fasano and co. dropping good passes by Romo, Patriots DBs dropping multiple picks on Sheli's big drive as well as Tyree's miracle helmet catch, you guys would have ONE ring! We've got FIVE you clown. All double digit victories. No miracles needed. The Herschel trade was not what got us THREE rings in the 90s, it got us a few players - not Aikman, Irvin and a majority of those team's players. Get a clue. Either way, we made good use of those picks, other teams often don't after big trades.

SBs are TEAM accomplishments. Ask Dilfer, Johnson, Williams and Sheli. None of those guys could hold Marino's jock but he "couldn't get it done" either. Get a clue. Romo has had only 2 full seasons healthy. Despite that and only playing parts of his other seasons he has made 3 Pro Bowls and is the 3rd highest rated passer in NFL history. His team's have won 2 NFC East titles and made the playoffs 3 times. Despite playing a good amount of this year with broken ribs he is only behind Brady, Rodgers, and Brees in QB rating. He has 14 come from behind victories in his career (4 this year alone) and has won in the playoffs. Pretty impressive for a guy who has only played the amount of games he has in his career. "Can't get it done" is moronic drivel that people like Sapp and Faulk spew. Enjoy your 3rd straight collapse-at-the-end, no playoffs season in a row. We'll be working on that SIXTH RING punk! LOL!!!

redbeardxxv
11-30-2011, 08:21 AM
And if it wasn't for Norwood missing a FG, Crayton, Fasano and co. dropping good passes by Romo, Patriots DBs dropping multiple picks on Sheli's big drive as well as Tyree's miracle helmet catch, you guys would have ONE ring! We've got FIVE you clown. All double digit victories. No miracles needed. The Herschel trade was not what got us THREE rings in the 90s, it got us a few players - not Aikman, Irvin and a majority of those team's players. Get a clue. Either way, we made good use of those picks, other teams often don't after big trades.

SBs are TEAM accomplishments. Ask Dilfer, Johnson, Williams and Sheli. None of those guys could hold Marino's jock but he "couldn't get it done" either. Get a clue. Romo has had only 2 full seasons healthy. Despite that and only playing parts of his other seasons he has made 3 Pro Bowls and is the 3rd highest rated passer in NFL history. His team's have won 2 NFC East titles and made the playoffs 3 times. Despite playing a good amount of this year with broken ribs he is only behind Brady, Rodgers, and Brees in QB rating. He has 14 come from behind victories in his career (4 this year alone) and has won in the playoffs. Pretty impressive for a guy who has only played the amount of games he has in his career. "Can't get it done" is moronic drivel that people like Sapp and Faulk spew. Enjoy your 3rd straight collapse-at-the-end, no playoffs season in a row. We'll be working on that SIXTH RING punk! LOL!!!

Count those Sb rings... cause the Championship games played before they re-christened it "SUPERBOWL" don't matter huh? Yeah, you better say they don't, cause if you say they do, you better pull off your socks to try adding the Giants wins. However, I didn't start this post to tout our past winnings, I actually would like to agree with a few point's you've made, and dispute a few others.

First, this IS a team sport, agreed. This game cannot be won by the individual. However, it can be lost by the individual. Just ask Romo about a certain botched snap.

Second, Sapp and Faulk spew drivel. Agreed. However, Romo has failed so many times when the BIG game is in his hands, they are 100% correct, to date, about Romo's inability to "Get it done". Unless of course, you count that 1(ONE) playoff win against an Eagles team led by Donovan McNabb.

And finally, Agreed, you'll be working on your sixth ring. Just like you have been since 1996. What's that, 15 years ago? This year will make it 16.... it took what, 14 years just to win a playoff game? At that pace, you'll see a Superbowl in what, 2056, if my math is correct. Enjoy the ride! Punk.

RugDaniels
11-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Cowboys fan from NJ, huh? You ever been to Texas Jack? Or are you one of these front runners that only comes up when your 'home town team' is in first place? I bet you're on the Knicks board talking about your Lakers too, right?

The Cowboys recent problems are due to Romo's health? Are you kidding? If I were a Cowboys fan I'd be praying that clown was injured so he couldn't ruin the season in December and January...

Ntegrase96
11-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Typical smack talk thread at GMB-- Ends with bashing Romo.

Something new to talk about: Dez Bryant and Hakeem Nicks race is closer than anyone on here previously thought. Discuss.

ny06
11-30-2011, 11:20 AM
And if it wasn't for Norwood missing a FG, Crayton, Fasano and co. dropping good passes by Romo, Patriots DBs dropping multiple picks on Sheli's big drive as well as Tyree's miracle helmet catch, you guys would have ONE ring! We've got FIVE you clown. All double digit victories. No miracles needed. The Herschel trade was not what got us THREE rings in the 90s, it got us a few players - not Aikman, Irvin and a majority of those team's players. Get a clue. Either way, we made good use of those picks, other teams often don't after big trades. SBs are TEAM accomplishments. Ask Dilfer, Johnson, Williams and Sheli. None of those guys could hold Marino's jock but he "couldn't get it done" either. Get a clue. Romo has had only 2 full seasons healthy. Despite that and only playing parts of his other seasons he has made 3 Pro Bowls and is the 3rd highest rated passer in NFL history. His team's have won 2 NFC East titles and made the playoffs 3 times. Despite playing a good amount of this year with broken ribs he is only behind Brady, Rodgers, and Brees in QB rating. He has 14 come from behind victories in his career (4 this year alone) <FONT color=#0000ff>and has won in the playoffs</FONT>. Pretty impressive for a guy who has only played the amount of games he has in his career. "Can't get it done" is moronic drivel that people like Sapp and Faulk spew. Enjoy your 3rd straight collapse-at-the-end, no playoffs season in a row. We'll be working on that SIXTH RING punk! LOL!!!</P>

Don't exaggerate, he won 1 playoff game. </P>

Very impressive for a guy who has played in76 games (playoffs included)</P>

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Giant fans are always talk about Romo, Romo this Romo that, you need to look at your own goofball QB Eli, what's he make like 100 million?...One Super Bowl with the luckiest catch in History or you loose that SuperBowl....

ny06
11-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Giant fans are always talk about Romo, Romo this Romo that, you need to look at your own goofball QB Eli, what's he make like 100 million?...One Super Bowl with the luckiest catch in History or you loose that SuperBowl....
</P>

All Cowboy fans talk about Eli this, and lucky catch that. </P>

What was Romo's contract extension again? $67.5 million...</P>

All that money, and all you got out of it was 1 playoff victory. </P>

Have anything else idiotic to say?</P>

SiCk_DiAbLo
11-30-2011, 05:23 PM
</p>

All Cowboy fans talk about Eli this, and lucky catch that. </p>

What was Romo's contract extension again? $67.5 million...</p>

All that money, and all you got out of it was 1 playoff victory. </p>

Have anything else idiotic to say?</p>

65 million to 100 Million...Big Difference heh?..Who you YOU think should be doing more??

JPP
11-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Giant fans are always talk about Romo, Romo this Romo that, you need to look at your own goofball QB Eli, what's he make like 100 million?...One Super Bowl with the luckiest catch in History or you loose that SuperBowl....<
All Cowboy fans talk about Eli this, and lucky catch that.
What was Romo's contract extension again? $67.5 million...
All that money, and all you got out of it was 1 playoff victory.
Have anything else idiotic to say?
65 million to 100 Million...Big Difference heh?..Who you YOU think should be doing more??

Doing more as in what?...winning a Superbowl? It doesn't matter how much you try to discount it Eli has 1 and that is that it doesn't matter if he had a good defense or you think it was pure luck because it is in the record books and either way he showed the ability to dig deep in the clutch and win. Besides don't you think Eli winning would be the best argument for Romo winning because he ain't getting it done on his own sorry to break it to you. One more question...U mad Bro???

jhamburg
11-30-2011, 11:19 PM
</p>

All Cowboy fans talk about Eli this, and lucky catch that. </p>

What was Romo's contract extension again? $67.5 million...</p>

All that money, and all you got out of it was 1 playoff victory. </p>

Have anything else idiotic to say?</p>

You're never going to get us to regret having Eli on the team, so just give up. Eli could throw 9 picks on Sunday and he's still Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning. Meanwhile Romo's greatest achievement is banging chubby pop stars.

SiCk_DiAbLo
12-01-2011, 01:51 AM
Giant fans are always talk about Romo, Romo this Romo that, you need to look at your own goofball QB Eli, what's he make like 100 million?...One Super Bowl with the luckiest catch in History or you loose that SuperBowl....&lt;
All Cowboy fans talk about Eli this, and lucky catch that.
What was Romo's contract extension again? $67.5 million...
All that money, and all you got out of it was 1 playoff victory.
Have anything else idiotic to say?

Doing more as in what?...winning a Superbowl? It doesn't matter how much you try to discount it Eli has 1 and that is that it doesn't matter if he had a good defense or you think it was pure luck because it is in the record books and either way he showed the ability to dig deep in the clutch and win. Besides don't you think Eli winning would be the best argument for Romo winning because he ain't getting it done on his own sorry to break it to you. One more question...U mad Bro???</p>

</p>

Me mad?...Nah not at all..
</p>

Spytheweb
12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Dallas Cowbillies' coach ices own kicker, loses game!!!

RugDaniels
12-04-2011, 08:49 PM

Something new to talk about: Dez Bryant and Hakeem Nicks race is closer than anyone on here previously thought. Discuss.

Dez is a physical freak of nature, if he wanted to he could be the best WR in football. I don't think he's a gamer though, I think Nicks is. I would trust Nicks more to make a big play. They're both outstanding WR's and would get plenty of passes thrown their way on any team in the league.

Ntegrase96
12-05-2011, 10:05 AM

Dez is a physical freak of nature, if he wanted to he could be the best WR in football. I don't think he's a gamer though, I think Nicks is. I would trust Nicks more to make a big play. They're both outstanding WR's and would get plenty of passes thrown their way on any team in the league.

Dez still needs to work harder but he's made some big plays this season that helped win games late. A lot of talk is about how he disappears in the 2nd half, when really he improved two 3rd and 15+ routes to convert for first downs against the Redskins twice (both setting up Dan Bailey FGs for wins). Even yesterday he helped convert another 3rd and 10+ yarder before Garrett Iced our own kicker to lose it.

Dez hasn't had a real big breakout game this year while Nicks has had a couple.

One thing that annoys me with Romo is that he doesn't try harder to get the ball in Dez' hands like he does with Miles Austin or even Laurent Robinson. It's strange. Clearly they're not on the same page-- how much of that is Dez' fault is still up for debate.

GiantWarfare
12-05-2011, 12:55 PM

This

RugDaniels
12-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Just to add...I love watching Dez Bryant play football. That he's a Cowboy and I'm a fan of his says a lot (plus I had him as a keeper in fantasy!!).