PDA

View Full Version : Security increased for NFC title game

Eli TO Shockey
01-20-2012, 06:37 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/id/7484587/2012-nfl-playoffs-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-increase-stadium-security-nfc-championship-game

SO apparently there will be undercover cops dressed as giants fans.
Giants fans will be handed cards with phone numbers to call in case they are being harassed.

good to see Niners management stepping up and doing something.

calzonesays
01-20-2012, 06:39 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/id/7484587/2012-nfl-playoffs-san-francisco-49ers-nfl-increase-stadium-security-nfc-championship-game

Giants fans will be handed cards with phone numbers to call in case they are being harassed.

Good idea. That would be pretty funny if some hoodlum 49ers fan throws beer at an undercover then the Giants fan pulls out a tazer and knocks his *** down.

Eli TO Shockey
01-20-2012, 06:44 PM

Good idea. That would be pretty funny if some hoodlum 49ers fan throws beer at an undercover then the Giants fan pulls out a tazer and knocks his *** down.

haha that would be great to see.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Man just waiting for that video of a san fran fan getting tasered!!!!! i will use that as my sig just for "the empire". BTW did he get banned?

swimeasy
01-20-2012, 06:47 PM

Agreed. And props to NOLAfan and Saints fans who posted their stories and facilitated national attention on this issue compelling SF org management to take steps to ensure the safety of Giants fans in attendance.

RedskinHater
01-20-2012, 06:53 PM
If any SF fan is apprehended they should be flown to Brooklyn- let the Mafia and Russian Mob get hold of 'em .[:O]

pjam84
01-20-2012, 06:55 PM
i love how the 49ers had to purchase giants gear to give to the undercover officers.

DragonSoul
01-20-2012, 07:53 PM
cannot believe how many people are ****s and the mob mentally.

ShakeNBake
01-20-2012, 07:56 PM
cannot believe how many people are ****s and the mob mentally.

They're all just wannabe toughguys who can only beat people up when the odds are stacked in their favor. As punishment they should be thrown in the octagon for 3 rounds with a pro mma fighter.

NYtoSanDiego
01-20-2012, 08:33 PM
never had an issue when i was there on the 13th, i thought the niners fans in our section was great. some were asking if it was our first time at the the candlestick and san fran. i had more of an issue back in 2010 with a seahawks fan that i pushed into the row in front of us who was eventually kicked out.

gradstang
01-20-2012, 08:35 PM
society is disgusrting and the coips are no better! the end is near!

JJC7301
01-20-2012, 08:38 PM

Sorry, I just started the same thread as this at the same time. Sorry for the repeat, everybody.

Anyway, was security PART of the problem to begin with? NO fans were telling us that they just laughed at them when trying to get help.

As someone else pointed out, props to the NO fans for bringing this up.

AMAZING the # of SF fans defending the mentality behind the garbage that went on during the Saints game. Check out the "Comments" Section of the article.

Harooni
01-21-2012, 02:21 AM
I never understood why fans would want to hurt other team fans. its a sport for god sakes.

calzonesays
01-21-2012, 02:28 AM
I never understood why fans would want to hurt other team fans. its a sport for god sakes.

a lot of the bandwagon fans are the ones who actually start the fighting. since they aren't loyal to the team and probably haven't started watching them until they got good, they always feel the need to try to "prove" themselves as loyal towards their "team"...even though they are just bandwagon scum.

That is basically Steeler fan syndrome if you ask me.

Harooni
01-21-2012, 02:33 AM

a lot of the bandwagon fans are the ones who actually start the fighting. since they aren't loyal to the team and probably haven't started watching them until they got good, they always feel the need to try to "prove" themselves as loyal towards their "team"...even though they are just bandwagon scum.

That is basically Steeler fan syndrome if you ask me.

i dont know , iv been spit on and poured beer on and screamed in my ear. by "diehard Egal fans" horrible. i get treated ok at Fed ex though. skins fans cant get too ****y. lol

Weygand
01-21-2012, 02:38 AM
This really is an overblown load of crap. SFPD doesn't want a Bryan Stow on their hands for a number of reasons, not the least of which is San Franciscans might be compared to Los Angelinos. See, the thing is at this stadium if you get out of hand 9er fans will call the security on their own peeps smoking tobacco and self medicating, puking and unless you have a laser-rocket arm, throwing a beer will most likely spray surrounding 4th and 9er fans at which point they call security. ESPECIALLY season ticket holders who all know each other from all the games they seem them at during the season.

Make no mistake...if you're looking to get busy with someone, there will be no shortage of cavemen who will throw down. But that doesn't sound like any Giant fans that I have seen in 30+ years. If you're a lover and not a fighter and worried that there will be some sort of massacre don't worry...SFPD is making a big thing of this, SF City Hall is making a big thing of this. You won't be able to swing a KOd Joe Montana without hitting a uniform or undercover cop.

Weygand
01-21-2012, 03:11 AM
But honestly if you're really worried, your best bet is pretend to be (or actually be) flamboyant homosexuals the entire time you're there. Then if you are attacked, the DA will prosecute the crime as a hate crime which will add time to their sentence and a judge or jury will certainly factor that in when determining the punitive damages during the civil portion of your case.

/TMYK
//Contingency Fee Cases, FTW!!

ikebibby91
01-21-2012, 03:19 AM
No, just drop them off on 125th st. or Downtown Brooklyn.

ikebibby91
01-21-2012, 03:22 AM
This really is an overblown load of crap. SFPD doesn't want a Bryan Stow on their hands for a number of reasons, not the least of which is San Franciscans might be compared to Los Angelinos. See, the thing is at this stadium if you get out of hand 9er fans will call the security on their own peeps smoking tobacco and self medicating, puking and unless you have a laser-rocket arm, throwing a beer will most likely spray surrounding 4th and 9er fans at which point they call security. ESPECIALLY season ticket holders who all know each other from all the games they seem them at during the season.

Make no mistake...if you're looking to get busy with someone, there will be no shortage of cavemen who will throw down. But that doesn't sound like any Giant fans that I have seen in 30+ years. If you're a lover and not a fighter and worried that there will be some sort of massacre don't worry...SFPD is making a big thing of this, SF City Hall is making a big thing of this. You won't be able to swing a KOd Joe Montana without hitting a uniform or undercover cop.

It's for the San Fran fans because they have been acting like apes lately. Somebody might get jumped or maced but it won't be that bad.

Mohann
01-21-2012, 05:19 AM
I own and operate my own cab. Spit on, beer poured on, and ear screamed in, is an average trip. As long as they don't try and rob me it's a good run. This is all just a reflection of any bar in America.