PDA

View Full Version : Would LOVE to see...

RedskinHater
01-20-2012, 08:12 PM
<font color="#0000FF">The first play from Eli</font> : rain has started and he goes back for a short pass over the middle. Cruz makes the reception and makes one of his " patented " stops on a dime and immediately changes directions.
Corner back tries to turn as well but winds up falling on his face and sliiiides into the turf. Safety vainly tries to catch Cruz from behind but to no avail !!!
Giants ahead and stay ahead !!!!

Mercury
01-20-2012, 09:47 PM
This could happen.

miked1958
01-20-2012, 10:08 PM
<font color="#0000FF">The first play from Eli</font> : rain has started and he goes back for a short pass over the middle. Cruz makes the reception and makes one of his " patented " stops on a dime* and immediately changes directions.
* * * * * * * * ** Corner back tries to turn as well but winds up falling on his face and* sliiiides into the turf. Safety vainly tries to catch Cruz from behind but to no avail !!!
******************** Giants ahead and stay ahead !!!!

Tough to make the cuts and stops on a dime with the muddy turf but would love to see it

scoopscj
01-20-2012, 10:20 PM
I Love to see the final score with the Giants points &gt; than the 49ers points. That's what I'd love to see. I don't care how they do it... just do it.

Scoops

RedskinHater
01-20-2012, 10:21 PM
<font color="#0000FF">The first play from Eli</font> : rain has started and he goes back for a short pass over the middle. Cruz makes the reception and makes one of his " patented " stops on a dime and immediately changes directions.
Corner back tries to turn as well but winds up falling on his face and sliiiides into the turf. Safety vainly tries to catch Cruz from behind but to no avail !!!
Giants ahead and stay ahead !!!!

Tough to make the cuts and stops on a dime with the muddy turf but would love to see it

Would be easier for Cruz with those short, quick steps of his !