PDA

View Full Version : Redskins Give 49ers Blueprint

Cloud57
01-20-2012, 09:27 PM
"When the San Francisco 49ers run out on the field January 22, they should be a very confident bunch. Not just for the obvious reason that they are playing the NFC Championship game at home. No, there is something much more important than that. They have a blueprint for beating the N.Y. Giants in their back pocket, courtesy of the Washington Redskins...."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10860139

what do you think?

GmenFan1980
01-20-2012, 09:29 PM
how did that blue print work out for the jets,cowboys,falcons and packers?

Axels15
01-20-2012, 09:30 PM
They were on a roll when they played the Redskins a second time?

One shootout win against the Cowboys is on a roll?

Meh

They are playing on such a higher level now

PrideofNY
01-20-2012, 09:31 PM
A blueprint? Why hasn't everyone been following it, then?

pheonix73
01-20-2012, 09:32 PM
"When the San Francisco 49ers run out on the field January 22, they should be a very confident bunch. Not just for the obvious reason that they are playing the NFC Championship game at home. No, there is something much more important than that. They have a blueprint for beating the N.Y. Giants in their back pocket, courtesy of the Washington Redskins...."

what do you think?

Sorry two different teams.............!

P_Simms_#11
01-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Another 49ers troll?

NYGFaninILL
01-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Haha, I hate the term "blueprint"

Just watch your film...

miked1958
01-20-2012, 10:41 PM

what do you think?
This is so funny. Do these people realize the injury situation we had to go through all year and the guys that were missing 2nd game? Also do these niner trolls not realize once the giants get on this roll in the mindset they are in, they can't be stopped? Nothing personal niner troll. U just happen to be Next on the list. Sorry in advance

JJC7301
01-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Well, the 13-3 favored 49ers playing at home certainly have no excuse if they lose now.

pezman1963
01-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Well, the 13-3 favored 49ers playing at home certainly have no excuse if they lose now.

Other than the better team won.

btw
I looked at the game stats for Saints 49ers....
Saints won every stat except total score and turn overs.......
Not so much the 49ers won as much as the Saints lost it.

GameTime
01-21-2012, 01:35 AM
"When the San Francisco 49ers run out on the field January 22, they should be a very confident bunch. Not just for the obvious reason that they are playing the NFC Championship game at home. No, there is something much more important than that. They have a blueprint for beating the N.Y. Giants in their back pocket, courtesy of the Washington Redskins...." http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10860139 what do you think?</P>

I think the Skins games have 0 to do with this weekend...</P>

</P>

GameTime
01-21-2012, 01:36 AM

btw

</P>

come on man....you sound as foolish as the opposing fans who say the Packers lost the game the Giants didnt win it....</P>

</P>

stumms
01-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Sweet I hope they play the same defense because this time Nicks won't drop a td and manningham wont run the wrong route in the endzone.. Oh and I doubt Ware will let the football bounce of his helmet this time..

GmenFan1980
01-21-2012, 01:43 AM

btw

</P>

come on man....you sound as foolish as the opposing fans who say the Packers lost the game the Giants didnt win it....</P>

*</P>

I think that's why he is saying it :P

byron
01-21-2012, 01:43 AM
decoys ,weather,history now blueprints......this game is going to write its own story and I'm dead... sure of it so of us are gonna like it some of us ain't.....</P>

</P>

G-MEN !!!</P>

GameTime
01-21-2012, 01:46 AM

btw

</P>

</P>

I think that's why he is saying it :P</P>

you think?...</P>

ok then. I buy that....</P>

NYGRealityCheck
01-21-2012, 01:51 AM
It's funny when the Redskins think they have a blueprint to beat the Giants from basically 2 meaningless games that the Giants didn't have to win.

But by all means, San Fran can use this "blueprint". Giants are a totally different team since those Redskin games. Good Luck!

VBGiantsFan
01-21-2012, 02:59 AM
It's funny when the Redskins think they have a blueprint to beat the Giants from basically 2 meaningless games that the Giants didn't have to win.

But by all means, San Fran can use this "blueprint". Giants are a totally different team since those Redskin games. Good Luck!

The author's signature at the end of the article is this:

"John Atchison was rumored to have emerged at birth with a Redskins jersey on. Born and bred in Virginia, he is a diehard Redskin fan and will always have a fond spot in his heart for the phrase 70 Chip! Follow him on Twitter @John_Atchison."

I think it's safe to say, the writer of this particular piece isn't exactly and unbiased observer of the game. He wants the 49ers to win.

What the Redskins did to the Giants was pressure Eli. If the 49er do that, they have a good chance of winning. If not, they are in trouble.

Rex Grossman for whatever reason looks like Theisman against us and only us, so hopefully Alex Smith doesn't have the same thing.

calzonesays
01-21-2012, 03:32 AM
sounds like the only way the Redskins can be relevant during the playoffs, giving other teams "blue prints"

lmao

Spizi
01-21-2012, 04:17 AM

btw

</P>

*</P>

I think that's why he is saying it :P

just noticed a typo in your sig oops. Faster "than" lightning

Fastphilly
01-21-2012, 05:05 AM

A meaningless game that the Giants didn't need to win? Your ignorant man. That second game was in week 15 and losing that game would put you a game back of the division lead...There is no meaningless week 15 game unless you have everything clinched..The Giants did not clinch anything.

illmatic620
01-21-2012, 05:10 AM
sounds like the only way the Redskins can be relevant during the playoffs, giving other teams "blue prints"

lmao

Ha!

miked1958
01-21-2012, 05:25 AM

A meaningless game that the Giants didn't need to win? Your ignorant man. That second game was in week 15 and losing that game would put you a game back of the division lead...There is no meaningless week 15 game unless you have everything clinched..The Giants did not clinch anything.
It's true. They could not gain or lose anything by winning or losing that game. The way the standings laid out they would still need to beat jets and Dallas regardless of skins outcome. They would have gained nothing by winning that game. Lots of guys still out due to injury. If teams waste time using this game as fuel to beat giants they are wasting their time

miked1958
01-21-2012, 05:26 AM
Also game one of season was a way different team to. They were still trying to adjust to all the season ending injuries and guys that were just not avail for that game like Osi

Fastphilly
01-21-2012, 05:42 AM

It's true. They could not gain or lose anything by winning or losing that game. The way the standings laid out they would still need to beat jets and Dallas regardless of skins outcome. They would have gained nothing by winning that game. Lots of guys still out due to injury. If teams waste time using this game as fuel to beat giants they are wasting their time

Thanks for clearing that up..99% of the time what I have said holds true..I'm guessing the cards fell that way for the Giants was due to a Dallas loss earlier that day?

TheEnigma
01-21-2012, 05:44 AM
Let's be honest, the Redskins blueprint was more about the fact Cofield knew about our plays and Gilbride for whatever damn reason never changed them up. Recall the "Rocket" play guys?