PDA

View Full Version : X-factor: Boley

Roosevelt
01-20-2012, 08:58 PM
I don't know but this is the guy who I feel needs to play the game of his life in order for us to win.

We all know what got us here, but Boley is the X-factor.

He must shut down Davis and make plays on Smith this Sunday. And I think he will.

GameTime
01-20-2012, 09:14 PM
sounds good to me....</P>

I think Kiwi comes up big too with trying to handle Gore and Hunter.</P>

On their side I see Justim Smith blowing up the middle of the Giants Oline a few times. </P>

He could be a game changer for them.....</P>

miked1958
01-20-2012, 09:30 PM
I don't know but this is the guy who I feel needs to play the game of his life in order for us to win.

He must shut down Davis and make plays on Smith this Sunday.** And I think he will.

Yes I agree.
Everyone is talking about gore and another guy that didn't play in first game. But not many have mentioned we lost Boley and rookie Greg jones was burned for two TDs. We also didn't have Osi.. That's huge. Tuck was battling two injuries. AB did not play. Nicks and cruz were both coming off injuries and not 100%

BlueBlitzer
01-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Boley has matched up very well against the best TEs in the game. Patriots, Packers, Niners. Before He got injured Davis was invisible.

Roosevelt
01-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Giddy up to you both.

SF didn't face the team they are playing Sunday night.

JJC7301
01-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Boley has matched up very well against the best TEs in the game. Patriots, Packers, Niners. Before He got injured Davis was invisible.
+1. Exactly. If Boley can keep it so that we at least don't have to double Davis, then it's going to be so so so much better for us.

I wouldn't go to crazy on Davis just yet. Only start doubling him if Boley can't limit him 1-on-1. I'm not expecting "stop", but just "limit" would be fine.

Voldamort
01-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Boley has played like a beast when healthy,but a big game is needed by him!

Pakman
01-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Boley has played like a beast when healthy,but a big game is needed by him!

If he has a bigger game than last week..our chances of losing are VERY LOW

jjj45
01-21-2012, 12:44 AM

He must shut down Davis and make plays on Smith this Sunday. And I think he will.

Yes I agree.
Everyone is talking about gore and another guy that didn't play in first game. But not many have mentioned we lost Boley and rookie Greg jones was burned for two TDs. We also didn't have Osi.. That's huge. Tuck was battling two injuries. AB did not play. Nicks and cruz were both coming off injuries and not 100%Osi did play. Had a sack. I've seen a lot of people say he didn't play in that game. Why is this?

deenezy
01-21-2012, 01:12 AM
Boley left 1st half with an injury.

jjj45
01-21-2012, 01:24 AM
I know. I'm talking about Osi.

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Why are people stealing my x-factor terminology now ffs (j/k).

Last week I said Coaching this week I say QBS.

You can pay me 4 my insight after the damn game lol.

jjj45
01-21-2012, 01:38 AM
<font style="font-family: Garamond;" size="5"><span style="font-family: Tahoma;"></span></font><span style="font-family: Garamond;"></span><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><font size="5"> DragonSoul
</font></span>https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQghkkXkdVGRKJ56X52Sv_gHPtbX7ZC0 2_jhXt-40gMQB5DaLji<font size="5">
Of the boards!</font>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"></span>

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 01:39 AM
<font style="font-family: Garamond;" size="5"><span style="font-family: Tahoma;"></span></font><span style="font-family: Garamond;"></span><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><font size="5">********** * DragonSoul
</font></span>https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQghkkXkdVGRKJ56X52Sv_gHPtbX7ZC0 2_jhXt-40gMQB5DaLji<font size="5">
* * * * ** Of the boards!</font>

LOL that put a smile on my face. Thxs. Now you may use it :-p

jjj45
01-21-2012, 01:48 AM
<font style="font-family: Garamond;" size="5"><span style="font-family: Tahoma;"></span></font><span style="font-family: Garamond;"></span><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><font size="5"> DragonSoul
Of the boards!</font>

LOL that put a smile on my face. Thxs. Now you may use it :-p[:D]

ikebibby91
01-21-2012, 02:43 AM
Michael Boly will be a huge difference maker and I predict that he will have a shut down kind of game. Giants 28 SF 13.