PDA

View Full Version : Is Big Brother Done

CGBlue
01-20-2012, 10:21 PM
The number of analyists who have been insinuating that Peyton may retire keeps increasing. I for one am starting to buy into it.

It's not like he hurt a knee, ankle or other extremity.....we're talking three total neck surgeries here.........your thoughts?

GmenFan1980
01-20-2012, 10:29 PM
If he does retire, so be it. He had an amazing career and will be a HOF most likely.

If he doesn't retire, then hopefully he can add on to his legacy in INDY.

Either way, it isn't that big of deal( least not to me anyway)

Voldamort
01-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Peyton great player HOF ,he has nothing more to prove will look good taking over for S.Sharpe on CBS!!

GameTime
01-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Always effects the league as whole to a degree when a player like Peyton may have to step away....</P>

The NFL is built on success and he was a big part of that. </P>

With that said many great players before himhave retired to make room for the next great player....</P>

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Hope not. Love Peyton. Would be funny if Rob Lowe ended up with the scoop though.

NYGRealityCheck
01-21-2012, 01:08 AM
Come on now, the sad Jets fans should be spared some hope during the offseason at least...

Harooni
01-21-2012, 02:58 AM
I always thought he wasnt going to come back. when you have 150mill in the bank , sb win . endorsements and commercials ,manning camp making millions a year. Why risk never walking again. spinal injuries are very serious.

im pretty sure he retires.

ikebibby91
01-21-2012, 03:04 AM
Shannon Sharpe is leaving CBS? I hope not because he is funny and intelligent, plus I like to see what he's gonna wear next. Snappy dresser.

fansince69
01-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Shannon Sharpe is leaving CBS? I hope not because he is funny and intelligent, plus I like to see what he's gonna wear next. Snappy dresser.

you have got to be kidding....He is the worst and most annoying person(I use that term very loosely) I have ever seen on television..He speaks like he has a mouthful of marbles(or something else)....He is the sole reason that I am glad most of our games are played on Fox.....His leaving would make the CBS pre game watchable..

swimeasy
01-21-2012, 08:04 AM
I always thought he wasnt going to come back. when you have 150mill in the bank , sb win . endorsements and commercials ,manning camp making millions a year. Why risk never walking again. spinal injuries are very serious.

im pretty sure he retires.

Exactly, or possibly worse since it's his neck. And with soon to be toddler twins at home, such a risk just doesn't seem worth it.

Firenugget
01-21-2012, 10:42 AM
If it's me, I'm walking away. however, that lure of "one more SB" is like a gambling addiction. (Just look at Favre) I think if a team with good promise is on his radar he may come back.

Diamondring
01-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Manning will go with the tests to see how well he has healed and that will determine if he is going to retire or not. They are waiting for next season and I know they are looking into it.

NYG 5
01-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Strange how him and Cooper are had career ending nerve damage. How did he even hurt his neck? He played out the entire season in 2010. Has his neck just played too much football?

Giantsin04
01-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Smart move or not, I bet he has full intention on being cleared and suiting up.