PDA

View Full Version : At the knicks game @MSG tonight the fans chanted "Lets go Giants"

NYfanatic
01-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Well it seems the fans are going crazy about them Giants. Even the ones at the now pretty bad knicks games.
Lets go Giants! Beat the Niners!
Just passing this news along...
Click Here (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/ny-knicks-bad-worse-increase-losing-streak-games-milwaukee-bucks-fans-call-mike-antoni-firing-article-1.1009585?localLinksEnabled=false)

BobbyD
01-21-2012, 12:06 AM
Classy.

Voldamort
01-21-2012, 12:07 AM
The Knicks don't play team ball or D!!!

cken
01-21-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm a big 'Melo fan but he is starting to become a taller chubbier Allen Iverson...

NYfanatic
01-21-2012, 12:09 AM
The Knicks don't play team ball or D!!!
The giants need to come into MSG and give that pathetic team a huge pep talk.
I am surprised the Knicks arent at least a little motivated to play as good as the giants are....

Manning4MVP
01-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Classy.
Much like yourself.

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Reminds me of 4 years ago. They actually put the Giants/Dallas playoff game on in MSG during a Knicks game.

GmenFan1980
01-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Reminds me of 4 years ago. They actually put the Giants/Dallas playoff game on in MSG during a Knicks game.**

this one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1z4ZN9iHz0

BobbyD
01-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Classy.
Much like yourself.
Keepin it Classy.

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Trying to find tix for the Knicks vs The Bulls is a nightmare. 2/2 is apparently sold out for the price I'm willing to pay and 4/8/12 ain't no different. HELP!

myles2424
01-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Trying to find tix for the Knicks vs The Bulls is a nightmare. 2/2 is apparently sold out for the price I'm willing to pay and 4/8/12 ain't no different. HELP! do they play they nets on 2/6? I'm coming back to Ny on the 5th & wanted to catch a knick game

miked1958
01-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Well it seems the fans are going crazy about them Giants. Even the ones at the now pretty bad knicks games.
Click Here (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/ny-knicks-bad-worse-increase-losing-streak-games-milwaukee-bucks-fans-call-mike-antoni-firing-article-1.1009585?localLinksEnabled=false)

That's about all they have to cheer about at Knicks games this season. And here the we're thinking when they brought chandler here that they had one of the best front lines in the NBA. They stink now. They were actually better off prior to the trade for Melo. When they had Wilson chandler, Raymond Felton and d. Gallanari. At least they had a team that was exciting, and competed each night

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 05:43 AM
Being a mets and knicks fans you need something else to cheer about lol,

myles2424
01-21-2012, 05:45 AM
Being a mets and knicks fans you need something else to cheer about lol, add jets...

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 05:51 AM
Being a mets and knicks fans you need something else to cheer about lol, add jets...which is sad considering we are NY. Very sad. TY 4 the Giants.

bLuereverie
01-21-2012, 06:00 AM
I was at the games this year when Jake Ballard and Victor Cruz were at the games. I think it was after we beat the Falcons? Both received a standing ovation.

I was at a game when Chase Blackburn attended in 08. He too received the same treatment. They don't give standing Os for much outside of the knicks game in the garden.

They also showed Justin Bieber on the screen. Everyone boo'ed.

nycisgreat
01-21-2012, 10:26 AM

I saw the game last night, and I was pissed. Dantoni has no game plan. The knicks play to much one on one basketball. That's not a winning formula.

BobbyD
01-21-2012, 01:31 PM
I was at the games this year when Jake Ballard and Victor Cruz were at the games. I think it was after we beat the Falcons? Both received a standing ovation.

I was at a game when Chase Blackburn attended in 08. He too received the same treatment. They don't give standing Os for much outside of the knicks game in the garden.

They also showed Justin Bieber on the screen. Everyone boo'ed.Booed a 17 year old kid? Classy.

NYfanatic
01-21-2012, 11:53 PM

That's about all they have to cheer about at Knicks games this season. And here the we're thinking when they brought chandler here that they had one of the best front lines in the NBA. They stink now. They were actually better off prior to the trade for Melo. When they had Wilson chandler, Raymond Felton and d. Gallanari. At least they had a team that was exciting, and competed each night
The old team sucked. We were getting squashed against teams like the Heat, Magic, Celtics and Lakers.
Only good team we beat were the bulls.
We did though beat all the bad teams which made our team look better then they really were.

NYfanatic
01-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Being a mets and knicks fans you need something else to cheer about lol, add jets...
Soon to be Nets...
We will have 4 not so great franchises in NY soon with the Knicks, Jets, Mets and Nets.
Sucks.
At least the Giants and Yankees are good.

DragonSoul
01-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Soon to be Nets...
We will have 4 not so great franchises in NY soon with the Knicks, Jets, Mets and Nets.
Sucks.
At least the Giants and Yankees are good.
Not a yankees fan, so it still stinks 4 me, well i guess we have the rangers. Who ever watches that anyway?

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 03:55 AM
Trying to find tix for the Knicks vs The Bulls is a nightmare. 2/2 is apparently sold out for the price I'm willing to pay and 4/8/12 ain't no different. HELP! do they play they nets on 2/6? I'm coming back to Ny on the 5th & wanted to catch a knick gameI'm not sure. I'm trying to catch my Bulls live.

NYtoSanDiego
01-22-2012, 03:21 PM

ever since we got melo and traded felton amore has never been the same. you would've thought during the off season and the lockout that this #4 somtimes #5 would've worked on a post up game. "Hey Pat! can you work out with me and show me some of your classic post up moves?" patrick ewing: sure!

AMARE we have a #2 and a pretty good #3 stop taking jump shots. he needs badly a PG for pick and rolls.