PDA

View Full Version : San Frannie-3rd worst Redzone TD %

giantsfan420
01-20-2012, 11:26 PM
San Franni has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency in the NFL.

with how our team can put up TD's, Frannie is NOT going to be able to win only getting 3 points in the redzone.

big factor in success of teams is the ability to score td's. san frannie broke an nfl record for most fg's.

that aint gonna cut it vs us. JPP with another block?

GameTime
01-20-2012, 11:33 PM
San Franni has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency in the NFL. with how our team can put up TD's, Frannie is NOT going to be able to win only getting 3 points in the redzone. big factor in success of teams is the ability to score td's. san frannie broke an nfl record for most fg's. that aint gonna cut it vs us. JPP with another block?</P>

the last three games the Giants have been at 46% and the Niners at 60%....</P>

why do think the Giants are going to have such and easy time of it????</P>

</P>

giantsfan420
01-20-2012, 11:38 PM
San Franni has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency in the NFL. with how our team can put up TD's, Frannie is NOT going to be able to win only getting 3 points in the redzone. big factor in success of teams is the ability to score td's. san frannie broke an nfl record for most fg's. that aint gonna cut it vs us. JPP with another block?</P>

*</P>

i get it, u think its gonna be a close game. i dont.

maybe that circle with a line through it over the 9ers emblem is a mistake???

all week 9er fans have been coming here holding up rushing stats and defensive stats...redzone td effeciency is huge. dont care if u believe otherwise.

oh, the last 3 games, we've score 37, 24 and what was the dallas game like 35??

i'd say we were scoring td's just fine. not to mention, the entire field is our red zone, we can score anywhere on the field, literally everywhere.

for sf, they depend on those long drives...thats why. not to mention we got the better qb, a d playing on the 9ers level, and a resurged run game.

i'm allowed to post stats right? im allowed to think we're gonna destroy sf right?

if not, show me where it says i cant

GameTime
01-20-2012, 11:55 PM

</P>

i get it, u think its gonna be a close game. i dont. maybe that circle with a line through it over the 9ers emblem is a mistake??? all week 9er fans have been coming here holding up rushing stats and defensive stats...redzone td effeciency is huge. dont care if u believe otherwise. oh, the last 3 games, we've score 37, 24 and what was the dallas game like 35?? i'd say we were scoring td's just fine. not to mention, the entire field is our red zone, we can score anywhere on the field, literally everywhere. for sf, they depend on those long drives...thats why. not to mention we got the better qb, a d playing on the 9ers level, and a resurged run game. i'm allowed to post stats right? im allowed to think we're gonna destroy sf right? if not, show me where it says i cant</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

my avatar clearly shows I think the Niners will lose. What in my post lead you to believe I dont think the Giants can or will win???</P>

you say the TD effciency is a big stat..ok so I took the last 3 games which should be the most relevant right?? Shows the Giants 15% below the Niners in that catagory.But I dont put much creedance in that stat or any stat. With the field and weather being what it will be all stats go out the window. </P>

Pakman
01-21-2012, 12:14 AM
**** stats just win

giantsfan420
01-21-2012, 12:22 AM

*</P>

i get it, u think its gonna be a close game. i dont. maybe that circle with a line through it over the 9ers emblem is a mistake??? all week 9er fans have been coming here holding up rushing stats and defensive stats...redzone td effeciency is huge. dont care if u believe otherwise. oh, the last 3 games, we've score 37, 24 and what was the dallas game like 35?? i'd say we were scoring td's just fine. not to mention, the entire field is our red zone, we can score anywhere on the field, literally everywhere. for sf, they depend on those long drives...thats why. not to mention we got the better qb, a d playing on the 9ers level, and a resurged run game. i'm allowed to post stats right? im allowed to think we're gonna destroy sf right? if not, show me where it says i cant</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

my avatar clearly shows I think the Niners will lose. What in my post lead you to believe I dont think the Giants can or will win???</P>

you say the TD effciency is a big stat..ok so I took the last 3 games which should be the most relevant right?? Shows the Giants 15% below the Niners in that catagory.*But I dont put much creedance in that stat or any stat. With the field and weather being what it will be all stats go out the window. </P>

just saying, it took sf 5 turnovers to get to 36 points. w/o turnovers, which i think we'll be careful with the ball, i cant see the 9ers keeping up with us at all.

they are a 15 play, run the ball, throw it short type team.

when u get into the redzone, fg's wont do it against us.

i agree tho, **** stats just win. i was just throwing out a pretty important stat i had not seen anybody mention. and for me at least, whoever can score touchdowns is gonna win. seeing as they dont have that big play ability like we do, and they struggled all season with it, it favors us imo. u say the last 3 games they were at 60% well then what does that mean the previous 13 games were for them?

giantsfan420
01-21-2012, 12:24 AM
and the last 3 games we've been getting a ton of big plays/td's. so redzone effeciency isnt a bugaboo for us imo unless we dont get any big plays. then we will most absolutely need to score in the redzone.

GameTime
01-21-2012, 12:26 AM

</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

you say the TD effciency is a big stat..ok so I took the last 3 games which should be the most relevant right?? Shows the Giants 15% below the Niners in that catagory.But I dont put much creedance in that stat or any stat. With the field and weather being what it will be all stats go out the window. </P>

just saying, it took sf 5 turnovers to get to 36 points. w/o turnovers, which i think we'll be careful with the ball, i cant see the 9ers keeping up with us at all. they are a 15 play, run the ball, throw it short type team. when u get into the redzone, fg's wont do it against us. i agree tho, **** stats just win. i was just throwing out a pretty important stat i had not seen anybody mention. and for me at least, whoever can score touchdowns is gonna win. seeing as they dont have that big play ability like we do, and they struggled all season with it, it favors us imo. u say the last 3 games they were at 60% well then what does that mean the previous 13 games were for them?</P>

I dont need to be convinced the Giants can and will win....</P>

</P>

TheCatchIII
01-21-2012, 01:40 AM
I dont need to be convinced the Giants can and will win....

See though....

You have missed the whole point of the internet.

You, for some reason have tried to have an intelligent conversation. What are you thinking?

All you have to say.

Giants 1,000,000 Niners 0

It's so easy!

Just ask "Coach" [;)]

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 01:43 AM

See though....

You, for some reason have tried to have an intelligent conversation.* What are you thinking?

All you have to say.

It's so easy!

Just ask "Coach" [;)]

Actually NYG 3,000,000 SF 03.

You see we can give you some credit lol

TheCatchIII
01-21-2012, 01:45 AM

See though....

You, for some reason have tried to have an intelligent conversation. What are you thinking?

All you have to say.

It's so easy!

Just ask "Coach" [;)]

Actually NYG 3,000,000 SF 03.

You see we can give you some credit lol

I misjudged! [:D]

NWKEffectElement
01-21-2012, 01:54 AM

*</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

you say the TD effciency is a big stat..ok so I took the last 3 games which should be the most relevant right?? Shows the Giants 15% below the Niners in that catagory.*But I dont put much creedance in that stat or any stat. With the field and weather being what it will be all stats go out the window. </P>

It does seem like all week you have been trying to deflate Giants fan on here for some reason. I'm sure others have noticed it in multiple threads.

giantsfan420
01-21-2012, 01:58 AM

*</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

It does seem like all week you have been trying to deflate Giants fan on here for some reason. I'm sure others have noticed it in multiple threads.
+1. i didnt have a problem with it and still dont. he can say "this game can go either way" all he wants.
but all i did was post a thread about a valid fact of the 9ers offense, and it turned into something completely off topic about why i think itll be so easy when i never even said in this thread that it would be.

then the classic "i dont need u to convince me we're going to win" when all I did was explain why i thought that fact was relevant, and then answer his question.

good poster, nothing against him. i just share a diff. view. he had a problem with my view, and then tried to act like he's on a high horse or something

Fastphilly
01-21-2012, 04:18 AM

*</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

+1. i didnt have a problem with it and still dont. he can say "this game can go either way" all he wants.
but all i did was post a thread about a valid fact of the 9ers offense, and it turned into something completely off topic about why i think itll be so easy when i never even said in this thread that it would be.

then the classic "i dont need u to convince me we're going to win" when all I did was explain why i thought that fact was relevant, and then answer his question.

good poster, nothing against him. i just share a diff. view. he had a problem with my view, and then tried to act like he's on a high horse or something

So being a realist is being negative? That Giants fan knows his football and if he thinks it's going to be close and could go either way then he is breaking down the matchup "realisticly"..The 49ers have the best red zone defence in the NFL. They have allowed the second fewest points this year (210) behind Pittsburgh. He understands that your offence has played against creampuff defences in the last three weeks which will prop up the offensive statistics.. You need to look at the resume's of BOTH teams when evaluating a matchup.

TheEnigma
01-21-2012, 04:39 AM
So being a realist is being negative? That Giants fan knows his football and if he thinks it's going to be close and could go either way then he is breaking down the matchup "realisticly"..The 49ers have the best red zone defence in the NFL. They have allowed the second fewest points this year (210) behind Pittsburgh. He understands that your offence has played against creampuff defences in the last three weeks which will prop up the offensive statistics.. You need to look at the resume's of BOTH teams when evaluating a matchup.I wouldn't say Atlanta was a "creampuff" defense but they certainly aren't the Ravens, Steelers, or 49ers.

You also have to realize that depending on which teams are in your division, the stats can be padded up. You face the Seahawks, Rams, and Cardinals offenses twice a year. All three of those teams aren't as good as the worst offense in our division which is the Skins. To be fair though, the NFCE also has some of the worst secondaries as well. You really have to also look at who these teams have played to get a more clear picture of the situation. The QB's in your division are Kolb, T. Jackson, and Bradford. Just saying that it helps a bit.

giantsfan420
01-21-2012, 04:48 AM

*</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

So being a realist is being negative? That Giants fan knows his football and if he thinks it's going to be close and could go either way then he is breaking down the matchup "realisticly"..The 49ers have the best red zone defence in the NFL. They have allowed the second fewest points this year (210) behind Pittsburgh. He understands that your offence has played against creampuff defences in the last three weeks which will prop up the offensive statistics.. You need to look at the resume's of BOTH teams when evaluating a matchup.

wtf r u talking about.

here's how it went down:

me-sf has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency.
him-why do you think this game is going to be so easy???

see where the confusion sets in? i never said i had a problem with his pov, but i dont understand how me posting a stat, which he poopood, is mocking a realist or not even being realistic myself.

itd be like me responding to ur post with "what makes u think philly even goes to the playoffs next season" when that was not even ur premise whatsoever.

ur from philly so i understand u needing to have things spelled out real simply

Fastphilly
01-21-2012, 05:19 AM

*</P>

damn bro....chill...</P>

wtf r u talking about.

here's how it went down:

me-sf has the 3rd worst redzone td effeciency.
him-why do you think this game is going to be so easy???

see where the confusion sets in? i never said i had a problem with his pov, but i dont understand how me posting a stat, which he poopood, is mocking a realist or not even being realistic myself.

itd be like me responding to ur post with "what makes u think philly even goes to the playoffs next season" when that was not even ur premise whatsoever.

ur from philly so i understand u needing to have things spelled out real simply

Not from Philly . My name is Phil. Don't get your panties in a bunch, but you need to look at both teams strengths. 49ers redzone offence is nothing great, but the redzone defence is tops in the league which balnces things out. Manning is'nt throwing 40 yd bombs in the endzone all day. Your dreaming.