PDA

View Full Version : I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous

BParcells777
01-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Important games like this should never be played in a "Slop Bowl"

Championship weekend should be held at a domed stadium like Phoenix with One Game on Saturday and one game on Sunday......or at the least a turf field stadium like ours where conditions can be maintained

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium" ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located. they might consider playing in the Canadian league

GameTime
01-21-2012, 12:46 AM

Championship weekend should be held at a domed stadium like Phoenix with One Game on Saturday and one game on Sunday......or at the least a turf field stadium like ours where conditions can be maintained

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium" ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located. they might consider playing in the Candian league

</P>

WTF are you talking about Jakk...????</P>

med time and then bed time for you......lol</P>

Pakman
01-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Domes are for *****es

repeatchamps
01-21-2012, 01:05 AM

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium" ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located. they might consider playing in the Canadian league

</P>

If it wasthemid 1980'swe'd be overjoyed about a slopbowl in a playoff game in San Francisco, sadly it is 2012.</P>

stormblue
01-21-2012, 01:15 AM
and WTF is the meadowlands ?

what a maroon.

Axels15
01-21-2012, 01:54 AM
and WTF is the meadowlands ?

what a maroon.

To be fair to OP, Candlestick is regular grass and dirt, and was once a baseball field, if im not mistaken. That's a far cry from the meadowlands

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 02:15 AM
This guy isn't always wrong and I hear what he's saying. Championship Sunday, people wanna watch a football game, not mud wrestling.

NWKEffectElement
01-21-2012, 02:20 AM
This guy isn't always wrong and I hear what he's saying. Championship Sunday, people wanna watch a football game, not mud wrestling.

You both probably were born in the 90's if you think so.

blueomaha
01-21-2012, 02:24 AM
Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 02:28 AM

You both probably were born in the 90's if you think so.Nah bruh, 1977. This game is too important to let the weather affect it but hey, I respect your opinion.

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....Yeah, yeah, yeah... thank God the Superbowl will be played in Indy. People would probably turn the channel if they had to watch a Snow Bowl.

stormblue
01-21-2012, 02:32 AM
it's not a Madden video game...

it's football.

killerblue8787
01-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....
+1

TheCatchIII
01-21-2012, 02:34 AM
It's pouring here right now.... Just an FYI.....

[&lt;:o)]

stormblue
01-21-2012, 02:34 AM
Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....Yeah, yeah, yeah... thank God the Superbowl will be played in Indy. People would probably turn the channel if they had to watch a Snow Bowl.

didn't we get the 2014 SB in the meadowlands ?
i guess they have 2 years to build a roof

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 02:36 AM
How cute. The whole gang is here.

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 02:38 AM

didn't we get the 2014 SB in the meadowlands ?
i guess they have 2 years to build a roofShutup. Aren't you the same clown that wants to fire Coughlin after the game on Sunday? Go find a clue and get off my nuts.

Harooni
01-21-2012, 03:51 AM
umm football was meant for sloppy conditions. back in the 80's these were the epic games.

ikebibby91
01-21-2012, 04:00 AM
Your name may say Parcells but you are obviously not. Tom Coughlin is smiling and joking, do you know what that means? He has seen something to feel extremely confident about. The best you usually get from Tom in a press conference is a half a grimace and that when they're winning. Giants by at least two touchdowns.

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 04:03 AM
umm football was meant for sloppy conditions.* back in the 80's these were the epic games.
Well at least you didn't come over here with that Madden bs to try to insult people's intelligence.

harrycarson
01-21-2012, 04:09 AM
I know what he is saying. Hoping we have the correct footing as head to head we are to me the better team by far. We do not need to be loosing footing which may level the playing field. Yes they play on the same stuff too but their game is pound and grind with a QB who is a game manager IMO. We are going to hit for big plays and footing could hinder timing as we are a passing team. Fortunately NFL rules state that all outdoor stadiums have to be covered when not in use or when there is storming. The field will be fine and the Gmen players will have about 30 different shoe fittings to try out on the field. Gmen are going to polverize the niners, not even going to be a game, tellin ya!

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 04:09 AM

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium"* ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located.** they might consider playing in the Candian league

</P>

WTF are you talking about Jakk...????</P>

med time and then bed time for you......lol</P>lmfao.

BornLegend
01-21-2012, 04:13 AM
I know what he is saying. Hoping we have the correct footing as head to head we are to me the better team by far. We do not need to be loosing footing which may level the playing field. Yes they play on the same stuff too but their game is pound and grind with a QB who is a game manager IMO. We are going to hit for big plays and footing could hinder timing as we are a passing team. Fortunately NFL rules state that all outdoor stadiums have to be covered when not in use or when there is storming. The field will be fine and the Gmen players will have about 30 different shoe fittings to try out on the field. Gmen are going to polverize the niners, not even going to be a game, tellin ya!+1

VD&Crabs85
01-21-2012, 04:20 AM
Wow! You should stick to a girly sport like LPGA or WNBA!

nycisgreat
01-21-2012, 10:35 AM

If teams cannot afford an "NFL Quality Stadium"* ie. the 49ers ........they should be given 3 years to upgrade or be forced out of the league.....or the franchise re-located.** they might consider playing in the Canadian league

I can't lie either. I was too before I saw the arrogance of the 49ers. From the onside kick early in the last game, to the Vernon Davis jrc championship party. I have never seen the giants not act as if they have never been before. Not even the 07 team.

NYG 5
01-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Duble post

NYG 5
01-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Smith will have more fumbles than Eli. Giants win 10-6

Blue daddy
01-21-2012, 11:46 AM
To me field conditions dont make a differnce both teams have to play in it.

Diamondring
01-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Fooball was meant to be played outdoors....nuff said.....I'm thinking that it is suited more for indoor though with the outside field inside.

BParcells777
01-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Whatever........I'd just like to see the teams at full capability.....mud makes for an ugly game

jerseyblues
01-21-2012, 11:49 AM

every time i think i have read the most bizzare, wrong headed, ignorant thing imaginable i will just come back here and read this post. thank you.