PDA

View Full Version : the Niner's confidence is sky-high

plujo
01-21-2012, 05:04 AM
I've been watching all the media hype leading up to this game, and it seems like the Niner's truly expect to win, while our guys are like" the Niner's are really, really good, and we're gonna give our best shot"
The discrepency in confidence level is rally glaring.
The Giants are going to have to catch lightning in a bottle, to win this game.
They're heading in to a buzzsaw, I'm afraid.

bLuereverie
01-21-2012, 05:11 AM
Giants' confidence isn't skyhigh? Yea, you're right. It's out of this world and into the stars.

foosball
01-21-2012, 05:17 AM
Nah man. The Giants are confident too. And the Giants are good. In fact, I will say the Giants are a better team then the 49ers. It hasn't always been pretty, but this is a winnable game. They just have to come out and play hard and show the world that they want it more than the 49ers do.

plujo
01-21-2012, 05:41 AM
thanks for re-routing me away from bummer boulevard.
if the Giants look fresh (inspite of plane travel, etc.,) and want it as much as the whiners, they shiould win.

pt1028
01-21-2012, 06:41 AM
I've been watching all the media hype leading up to this game, and it seems like the Niner's truly expect to win, while our guys are like" the Niner's are really, really good, and we're gonna give our best shot"

Huh?

jerseyblues
01-21-2012, 07:53 AM

This is one of the most bizarre posts i have ever read. You have multiple guys in the media talking smack, saying the giants can't be beat, etc...the niners are in full patriots mode silent as a bunch of mice. Maybe you are confusing fan enthusiasm and smack talk with player smack talk? I don't know. Weird.
And btw, Vernon is not hosting a post game party. That was the one dumb thing a niner did and he was out before he was in. The bulletin board material is 100% from the giants.

geonyg
01-21-2012, 08:02 AM
Everyone is confident till they get punched in the mouth. This will be a tough game and the best team will prevail!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

miked1958
01-21-2012, 08:46 AM

This is one of the most bizarre posts i have ever read. You have multiple guys in the media talking smack, saying the giants can't be beat, etc...the niners are in full patriots mode silent as a bunch of mice. Maybe you are confusing fan enthusiasm and smack talk with player smack talk? I don't know. Weird.
And btw, Vernon is not hosting a post game party. That was the one dumb thing a niner did and he was out before he was in. The bulletin board material is 100% from the giants.
Yes I saw that. It's a party win or lose celebrating the niners great season. They are hoping it is an early Pre SB celebration party to but was not done in the way the media twisted it in order to stir the pot

miked1958
01-21-2012, 08:48 AM
They are a very confident bunch. Said they had best week of practice ever and feel that they will do what it takes to win. Also whitener and others lacking about the style and sped in which they play people will ER hurt. Lol. He better watch his back

dan1552
01-21-2012, 09:05 AM
The discrepancy in confidence level is rally glaring.

Alex smith interview with Steve Young was like you could see starstruck confusion all over Smiths face. The guy is like a little kid at Disney world.He is freakin A lost. The same Goofy look is all over Harbaughs face every time hes on camera. The only 49rs who dont look lost and confused are the veterans Coach not included.
I see no cohesion there. Plain and simple we lost due to depletion in week 10. 49rs offense against the Saints was due to poor ball control by the Saints , and an UN-imaginative Defense with wayyyyy too many overload blitzes.
Their offense will not match our offense. I have re watched the week 10 game and there were also alot of dropped balls by our 0.
Simply not happening now for us.
Our Teams lack of star struck awe is due to a little thing called Quiet Professionalism,

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 09:17 AM
everyones confidence is sky high

did you not see what this team did to the 15-1 world champions ?

GameTime
01-21-2012, 09:43 AM
I've been watching all the media hype leading up to this game, and it seems like the Niner's truly expect to win, while our guys are like" the Niner's are really, really good, and we're gonna give our best shot" The discrepency in confidence level is rally glaring. The Giants are going to have to catch lightning in a bottle, to win this game. They're heading in to a buzzsaw, I'm afraid.</P>

to be honest I feel like the Niners have the "mojo" for this game. I cant explain why its just a gut feeling. </P>

But I have read so many other trheads on here to the contrary so that I am glad others are countering my pessimism with optomism. </P>

Also its a good thing that the way I feel about the game has 0 to do with it...</P>

</P>

</P>

little blue
01-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Man this post is ***, we ready for War homeboy !!!!!!!

CTLadyBlue
01-21-2012, 10:05 AM
If I may quote the Evil Emperor to Luke Skywalker:

"Your over-confidence is your weakness"

Confidence can work both ways. You can be 'confident' that you're competitive enough to come away with a victory or 'confident' to where you know you're definitely going to win. It's all how it's delivered and perceived

Spytheweb
01-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Niners needed 5 TOs to keep it close and win with 9 seconds left. What if they never got those TOs?

Back breaking reality kills confidence every time. Where will be the confidence be when the 49ers find out they can't run the ball, again.

TroyArcher
01-21-2012, 11:10 AM
What the hell have you been watching. I have my doubts you are a Giants fan.

NWKEffectElement
01-21-2012, 03:39 PM
What the hell have you been watching. I have my doubts you are a Giants fan.

You think?