PDA

View Full Version : Giants fan living in the Bay

ecstussy
01-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed

ibbill
01-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessed

Have you ever been to Philly.

BobbyD
01-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessedI take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.

jomo
01-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessedI take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.Nice try niner boy! [;)]

SweetZombieJesus
01-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Niner fans have to be one of the most obnoxious, ridiculous, and uneducated group of human beings I've ever witnessedI take it, that you've never been to Texas or New York.

Tennessee, on the other hand, is the pearl of civilization. Why are you here anyway?

BobbyD
01-21-2012, 01:57 PM

Tennessee, on the other hand, is the pearl of civilization.* Why are you here anyway?
This is Smack Talk central right? Well, I'm here to talk smack. Duh.

DidHeDied
01-21-2012, 04:45 PM
You do know that most of the nations tech comes from the bay area and are Niner fans? So "uneducated" doesn't really work moron. Obviously you're just some low life scum bag living in the projects using your local public library's computer.

ecstussy
01-22-2012, 03:42 AM
You do know that most of the nations tech comes from the bay area and are Niner fans? So "uneducated" doesn't really work moron. Obviously you're just some low life scum bag living in the projects using your local public library's computer.

My point exactly^

Living comfortably in my quiet neighborhood using my private wifi connection.

Touched a nerve somewhere. ;)

Firenugget
01-22-2012, 06:36 AM
I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in these 9er "fans". Most other teams fans come and talk football, hell we even have some EAGLES fans who are capable of rational conversation. These 9er fans are BY FAR the most obnoxious, least educated (in regards to football, I have no idea what you clowns do) that have come here for quite some time.

I'm trying to think of the last team we've played that had so many ignorant fans come here, I'm completely stumped. Pretty much any other fans talk some trash but at least do a decent job backing some of it up in the realm of reality. These fools are running around posting about Alex Smith playing like Montana...WTF planet are you guys on?

SweetZombieJesus
01-22-2012, 08:17 AM

Tennessee, on the other hand, is the pearl of civilization. Why are you here anyway?
This is Smack Talk central right? Well, I'm here to talk smack. Duh.

It's usually implied for (a) this week's opponent or (b) division rivals. Honestly if asked to name the 32 NFL teams most people would run out around 26 and forget the Titans exist.

SweetZombieJesus
01-22-2012, 08:18 AM
You do know that most of the nations tech comes from the bay area and are Niner fans? So "uneducated" doesn't really work moron.

Yes, the proper term would be "ignorant" not "uneducated". But these shallow 49er fans prove you can be educated and still ignorant.

On a side note, it's interesting how much technology has changed since the last time the 9ers were champions -- People were still using Windows 3.1; Google did not exist and Steve Jobs was still at NeXT, for example.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 08:53 AM
I have noticed that all this week with all the uneducated trolls I. Here