PDA

View Full Version : Which Team this wekend AFC/NFC is the most balanced

dan1552
01-21-2012, 11:31 AM
On Offense, Defense, and Special Teams, Which Team will use their strengths to overcome weaknesses Which Team has the best advantage on Coaching staffs

Firenugget
01-21-2012, 11:35 AM
It's hard to say really since the Giants have only recently improved on defense especially.

Offense I say we are far better

ST's I'd give them the nod there.

Defense...That's gonna be the question and imo where the game is decided. They've been good all year, we've been lights out for a few weeks.

dan1552
01-21-2012, 11:36 AM
How about the rest of the league?

Spizi
01-21-2012, 11:36 AM
On Offense, Defense, and Special Teams, Which Team will use their strengths to overcome weaknesses Which Team has the best advantage on Coaching staffs

Well if I was a troll 49ers fan
1. 49ers
2. 49ers
3. 49er

If I was a realistic unbiased fan
1. 49ers except offense clearly and the defense is pretty close as of late.
2. Giants- we have been overcoming our weaknesses for the last 4 weeks (defense)
3. Giants- Superbowl winning staff enough said

dan1552
01-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Whats your pick on AFC Championship?

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 11:39 AM
1) NYG
2) NE
3) NYG/NE

Firenugget
01-21-2012, 11:39 AM
How about the rest of the league?

Didn't catch that part lol...I think Balt and Pats are pretty even. Just opposite. Pats better O, horrible D and Balt better D and so/so offense. Actually I think I'd have to go with Balt in terms of overall balance. Ray Rice is the tilter on this one.

All in all I'd say us 9ers and Balt are the most balanced, however I don't think they (Balt) will beat the Pats.

bLuereverie
01-21-2012, 11:42 AM
1. San Fran
2. New England
3. NYG

dan1552
01-21-2012, 11:47 AM
interesting you would say san fran most balanced. what is their average points per game vs yardage allowed?

ShakeNBake
01-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Out of the four remaining teams, I'd have to say that both of the NFC teams remaining are more balanced than the AFC teams remaining. New England clearly has a potent offense and a terrible defense, where Baltimore has a menacing defense and anemic offense outside of Ray Rice. Offensively our pass attack has been great all season with a lack of a running game, however that seems to be improving. Our defense is very inconsistent but is beginning to click at just the right time. If the 49ers had a decent QB(sorry still not sold on Smith) then I would say they would be the most balanced due to their stingy defense, and great running game, but I think Eli tips the scale in our favor. As far as special teams go, I would give the edge to 49ers due to Akers alone.

MikeIsaGiant
01-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Most balanced is between 49ers and Giants.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish.

New England has horrible defense, Ravens offense is too inconsistent, Joe Flacco blows

49ers have a good running game and good defense and they can pass the ball

Giants have a very good passing game, good defense who is stepping up, and a decent running game.