PDA

View Full Version : Giants will win by 10(+) points

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Thank you and enjoy the game.

Zaggs
01-21-2012, 11:55 AM
I'd go with that. Heck I have visions of them scoring on their first 3 drives. Course that might have something to do with those plant leaves I had.

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 11:59 AM
I'd go with that.* Heck I have visions of them scoring on their first 3 drives.* Course that might have something to do with those plant leaves I had.
I posted in a pm to a GB fan on the GBMB that I thought the Giants could win big vs GB, and they did.

Our strength is the pass, and we were missing a lot of pieces and If the wind is not crazy, I can see us beating on them as they are in the middle of the league in pass defense. Now we have a healthy Nicks, Mario and Cruz. And when we played they were not all healthy.

Ah lets not forget the couple dropped tds, and the bad route ran by mario.

TroyArcher
01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Agreed. I predict 27-13.

TheCatchIII
01-21-2012, 03:40 PM
This is weak. The real Giant fans say you will win by 21+.

miked1958
01-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Wow u are right!!! In fact, we will win by 21!!! Check out the Sig

NWKEffectElement
01-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Agreed. I predict 27-13.

I think it will be somewhat close to this score. 31-13.

miked1958
01-21-2012, 03:48 PM
This is weak.* The real Giant fans say you will win by 21+.

U are right.... I been saying it all week. Look at Sig

NorCalSports
01-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Niners have lost only 3 games this season by combined 15 pints). Defense has only allowed an average of a little over 14 points to Giants 20. There wins include 3 teams Giants have lost too (New Orleans, away at Washington, away at Philadelphia). The 10 point loss to Baltimore was on short week for a Thursday traveling to Baltimore after playing on Sunday- a tough assignment for a west coast team to travel east. Odds are overwhelming a team from West would win in this cae.

Keep thinking Niners aren't a good team. It was the Giants that were down in the 4th quartr by 2 TDs and had to come back to make it close with Niners in prevent. This game is going to be a classic. Both teams are peaking.

NorCalSports
01-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Niners have lost only 3 games this season by combined 15 pints). Defense has only allowed an average of a little over 14 points to Giants 20. There wins include 3 teams Giants have lost too (New Orleans, away at Washington, away at Philadelphia). The 10 point loss to Baltimore was on short week for a Thursday traveling to Baltimore after playing on Sunday- a tough assignment for a west coast team to travel east. Odds are overwhelming a team from West would win in this cae.

Keep thinking Niners aren't a good team. It was the Giants that were down in the 4th quartr by 2 TDs and had to come back to make it close with Niners in prevent. This game is going to be a classic. Both teams are peaking.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 08:11 PM

you going to copy and paste the exact response in every thread on the board?

we know the 49ers are a good team

the game is played tomorrow

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 08:42 PM

Keep thinking Niners aren't a good team. It was the Giants that were down in the 4th quartr by 2 TDs and had to come back to make it close with Niners in prevent. This game is going to be a classic. Both teams are peaking.are you trying to convince you or me?

nycisgreat
01-21-2012, 08:53 PM
I say NYG 21 and SF - 10

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Giants 31 Whiners 17 book it

Fortyniners
01-21-2012, 09:58 PM

Oooh, that's an original nickname. You guys have the monikers Vagiants, Se-men, Midgets, so the Whiners isn't bad by comparison.

blueomaha
01-21-2012, 10:11 PM
hope your right..but i don't care if we win by 1...bring it home BIG BLUE.....

WyoGiant
01-21-2012, 10:14 PM
I think that even though it may be windy, that alot of our receivers get a ton of yards after the catch and make big plays off shorter routes.

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 10:37 PM

Oooh, that's an original nickname. You guys have the monikers Vagiants, Se-men, Midgets, so the Whiners isn't bad by comparison.
Its posters like you that inspired the name

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Vagiants is kinda lame. Vaginers is way better.

miked1958
01-21-2012, 11:18 PM
Vagiants is kinda lame. Vaginers is way better.

So is it 40whiners or 53 when game is over. That is the question

JJC7301
01-21-2012, 11:45 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they run away with this game, but I'll stick with my running prediction from over the past few days -- 27-20, Giants.

Weygand
01-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Giants win 52 - 0

Weygand
01-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Giants win 52 - 0

But Eli will be held to under 600 yards passing..

DragonSoul
01-22-2012, 02:27 AM
Giants win 52 - 0

But Eli will be held to under 600 yards passing..I can see that and I bELIeve

Got Em Coach
01-22-2012, 02:32 AM
I didn't know the 49ers D was that terrible

DragonSoul
01-22-2012, 02:33 AM
I didn't know the 49ers D was that terriblewell know you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Weygand
01-22-2012, 02:33 AM
I didn't know the 49ers D was that terrible

No...my pop references are just that old

miked1958
01-22-2012, 02:35 AM
Agreed. I predict 27-13.

I think it will be somewhat close to this score. 31-13.
That's about right on the money.. I say we score 7 more but here is why your score is so on the money. U may not realize it yourself.

In past month with 4 must win games or go home.. The giants offense has averaged just over 30ppg

Out D has only given up right at 12.5

Almost your exact score!!!

Keep in mind that those numbers include the 2 bogus TDs GB got off Refs calls and the 2pt safety we gave up to ATL.

Take out those 16 points and our avg we give up drops to 8

WOW

Fastphilly
01-22-2012, 02:40 AM
The reason the 49ers are ranked #16 in defending the pass (yardage allowed) is because teams have been unable to run on the 49ers defence so they go to the passing game and give up on the run. Most teams have thrown well over 40 attempts against the Niners on average this season so they are going to give up some yardage on defence...sheesh.

DragonSoul
01-22-2012, 02:43 AM
The reason the 49ers are ranked #16 in defending the pass (yardage allowed) is because teams have been unable to run on the 49ers defence so they go to the passing game and give up on the run. Most teams have thrown well over 40 attempts against the Niners on average this season so they are going to give up some yardage on defence...sheesh.Giants, NO Lions to name a few that you faced are more passing teams, so that theory is not completely accurate.

Weygand
01-22-2012, 02:45 AM
The reason the 49ers are ranked #16 in defending the pass (yardage allowed) is because teams have been unable to run on the 49ers defence so they go to the passing game and give up on the run. Most teams have thrown well over 40 attempts against the Niners on average this season so they are going to give up some yardage on defence...sheesh.

Well they also play in a sad sack division..now to be fair, there are a couple POS teams in the NFC East, but not on par with the Rams...well..except one team

RagingBlue
01-22-2012, 02:47 AM
We need to get a 10 point lead early and put them away sooner than later. We need to break their spirits quick.

Weygand
01-22-2012, 02:47 AM

Well they also play in a sad sack division..now to be fair, there are a couple POS teams in the NFC East, but not on par with the Rams...well..except one team

Ooooh...I take that back..I forgot the Rams have won a superbowl...sorry Rams fans for disrespecting your franchise

DragonSoul
01-22-2012, 02:50 AM

Ooooh...I take that back..I forgot the Rams have won a superbowl...sorry Rams fans for disrespecting your franchiseIt really is funny watching you have a convo. w/yourself. amazing

Weygand
01-22-2012, 02:54 AM

Ooooh...I take that back..I forgot the Rams have won a superbowl...sorry Rams fans for disrespecting your franchiseIt really is funny watching you have a convo. w/yourself. amazing

Yes, it's amazing what sidetracks me when I am supposed to be doing our income taxes

Fastphilly
01-22-2012, 03:15 AM

The NFC East has the same combined win/loss record as the NFC West so that comparison can be thrown out the window. Your division played against the AFC East while ours played against the AFC North. I'd say the AFC North has better teams than the AFC East..Should I continue?

Penguin101
01-22-2012, 04:43 AM
I can see Giants scoring 24-27p and 49ers scoring 13-16p