PDA

View Full Version : Have not been blown out this year. today could be the day

miked1958
11-28-2011, 01:02 PM
The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.</P>

but I was at the Superdome last time we played them there and it was a crazy place to play. very hard to here in there and very intimadating to the opposing team. Things can get out of hand quickly there and they usually do. we will see.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
11-28-2011, 01:03 PM
If it's any game that we're getting blown out, it's probably this one, not even the GB game.

Let's see how this team reacts tonight. I'm scared of the Saint's offense, Sproles and Brees are dangerous

nygfan0816
11-28-2011, 01:06 PM
we also haven't blown any 1 out ourselves, i think we are due for a double digit win.

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 01:08 PM
The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. <font size="5">However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.</font></p>

but I was at the Superdome last time we played them there and it was a crazy place to play. very hard to here in there and very intimadating to the opposing team. Things can get out of hand quickly there and they usually do. we will see.</p>
Any given Sunday bro...We will beat the Saints tonight, I promise you that.

MikeIsaGiant
11-28-2011, 01:31 PM
The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. <font size="5">However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.</font></p>

but I was at the Superdome last time we played them there and it was a crazy place to play. very hard to here in there and very intimadating to the opposing team. Things can get out of hand quickly there and they usually do. we will see.</p>

How sure of you are this?!

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 01:32 PM

How sure of you are this?!
So sure I can almost smell it

FishinTheSalt
11-28-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.iwu.edu/~amills/cs126/Magic8Ball.html</P>

I asked the magic 8 ball "will the giants beat the saints" and it said "Yes"</P>

So looks like a win tonight!</P>

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 01:46 PM
http://www.iwu.edu/~amills/cs126/Magic8Ball.html (http://www.iwu.edu/%7Eamills/cs126/Magic8Ball.html)</p>

I asked the magic 8 ball "will the giants beat the saints" and it said "Yes"</p>

So looks like a win tonight!</p>
I did it too and it said "Absolutely Yes"!! That's all I need to hear, we're taking this one boys!

SweetZombieJesus
11-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Can the magic 8 ball line up at tackle?

FishinTheSalt
11-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Responce "without a doubt"</P>

Were in!</P>

chizz
11-28-2011, 02:17 PM
if the o line has a "new look" as they are saying. I dont see a blow out at all. Giants keep the game close which hurts so much more in a loss

repeatchamps
11-28-2011, 03:04 PM

I asked the magic 8 ball "will the giants beat the saints" and it said "Yes"</P>

</P>

I did you one better. I asked itwill the Giants will beat the Saints tonight and it answered without a doubt! LOL!</P>

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/dcarus1/11-28-20111-58-10PM.png</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 03:18 PM
The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. <FONT size=5>However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.</FONT></P>

but I was at the Superdome last time we played them there and it was a crazy place to play. very hard to here in there and very intimadating to the opposing team. Things can get out of hand quickly there and they usually do. we will see.</P>

</P>

Great... then i will personally be back on here tonight to pat you on the back for being right!!!</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 03:21 PM

</P>

I did you one better. I asked itwill the Giants will beat the Saints tonight and it answered without a doubt! LOL!</P>

</P>

Just for the heck of it, i just went on there (magic 8ball) and asked if the Saints will beat the Giants to see if it just gives the same answers for both.... guess what it said?????</P>

The answer was ....... IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!!!! LOL... Awesome. I will take it...</P>

repeatchamps
11-28-2011, 03:22 PM

</P>

</P>

Just for the heck of it, i just went on there (magic 8ball) and asked if the Saints will beat the Giants to see if it just gives the same answers for both.... guess what it said?????</P>

The answer was ....... IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!!!! LOL... Awesome. I will take it...</P>

</P>

ROFLMAO! Sweet![:D]</P>

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 03:24 PM

</p>

Great... then i will personally be back on here tonight to pat you on the back for being right!!!</p>
I am flattered and appreciate the gesture, but when we DO win tonight, you should pat the G-Men and Coughlin on the back, not me.

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 03:24 PM

</p>

Great... then i will personally be back on here tonight to pat you on the back for being right!!!</p>
I am flattered and appreciate the gesture, but when we DO win tonight, you should pat the G-Men and Coughlin on the back, not me.

miked1958
11-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Looks like some people in this thread and the Magic 8 Ball knows alot more then all the Talking Heads. Whewwww.. Thats a weight off my shoulders. I live down South amomg a TON of friends and Neighbors that are all Saints Fans. One of them coming over for the game. And here i was thinking I would have to suffer through a Blow Out and take his ranting and raving all night and then be badgered all week long by all my neighbors and Friends on how bad my Giants looked. Boy I am sure glad I made this thread. NOW i can be the one dishing out the Smack Talk. Thanks guys!!!!

repeatchamps
11-28-2011, 03:40 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Looks like some people in this thread and the Magic 8 Ball knows alot more then all the Talking Heads. Whewwww.. Thats a weight off my shoulders. I live down South amomg a TON of friends and Neighbors that are all Saints Fans. One of them coming over for the game. And here i was thinking I would have to suffer through a Blow Out and take his ranting and raving all night and then be badgered all week long by all my neighbors and Friends on how bad my Giants looked. Boy I am sure glad I made this thread. NOW i can be the one dishing out the Smack Talk. Thanks guys!!!!</FONT></P>

Fixed.[;)]</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 03:41 PM
The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. <FONT size=5>However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.</FONT></P>

</P>

Oh I sure will. I will give credit where credit is due. If they can pull off an upset in that Dome with all the injury problems they have had, I will be the first one to step up and make a thread thanking the players and coaches for a job well done.</P>

As we well know alot of us on here have no problem making alot of threads calling for peoples heads and such when we dont play up to our potential. Someone even made a suggestion that we dont make all new threads because there are all already there from last weeks loss. they can just bump them up and add to them.. lol.
</P>

Great... then i will personally be back on here tonight to pat you on the back for being right!!!</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Not sure why the post right above this put things out of order, so i will post my reply to you here.....</P>

</P>

......Oh I sure will. I will give credit where credit is due. If they can pull off an upset in that Dome with all the injury problems they have had, I will be the first one to step up and make a thread thanking the players and coaches for a job well done.</P>

As we well know alot of us on here have no problem making alot of threads calling for peoples heads and such when we dont play up to our potential. Someone even made a suggestion that we dont make all new threads because there are all already there from last weeks loss. they can just bump them up and add to them.. lol.

</P>

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Not sure why the post right above this put things out of order, so i will post my reply to you here.....</p>

</p>

......Oh I sure will. I will give credit where credit is due. If they can pull off an upset in that Dome with all the injury problems they have had, I will be the first one to step up and make a thread thanking the players and coaches for a job well done.</p>

</p>
+ infinity.....btw that thread you're talking about was Hilarious

miked1958
11-28-2011, 03:46 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Looks like some people in this thread and the Magic 8 Ball knows alot more then all the Talking Heads. Whewwww.. Thats a weight off my shoulders. I live down South amomg a TON of friends and Neighbors that are all Saints Fans. One of them coming over for the game. And here i was thinking I would have to suffer through a Blow Out and take his ranting and raving all night and then be badgered all week long by all my neighbors and Friends on how bad my Giants looked. Boy I am sure glad I made this thread. NOW i can be the one dishing out the Smack Talk. Thanks guys!!!!</FONT></P>

Fixed.[;)]</P>

</P>

No. I really didnt mean it as a joke. I really think this thread is some type of sign or something....doesnt need to be in Red as i really think we go down there and pull off the upset just like we did up in NE against Brady and the Pats!!!</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Not sure why the post right above this put things out of order, so i will post my reply to you here.....</P>

</P>

......Oh I sure will. I will give credit where credit is due. If they can pull off an upset in that Dome with all the injury problems they have had, I will be the first one to step up and make a thread thanking the players and coaches for a job well done.</P>

</P>

+ infinity.....btw that thread you're talking about was Hilarious
</P>

Sure was.!!!!!!</P>

GiantWarfare
11-28-2011, 03:53 PM

Unfortunately, its Monday...

egyptian420
11-28-2011, 03:58 PM

DAMN IT!!!!!! We're ####ed boys...

miked1958
11-28-2011, 04:18 PM

DAMN IT!!!!!! We're ####ed boys...
</P>

But Magic8ball says.......................</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 04:20 PM
we also haven't blown any 1 out ourselves, i think we are due for a double digit win.</P>

Correct. I did mention that in the original post. It would be nice for us to go down there and put a BEATDOWN on them. wouldnt it....</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 04:55 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Some dude on another Prediction Thread just said he had a dream last night that the Giants returned a Fumble for a TD just before the end of the half and won 31-17.. Lets go ask magic8ball ...lol</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Asked if Giants will win 31-17 /... first it said to hard to predict</P>

then it said... PERHAPS</P>

then i asked if giants will return a fumble for a TD just before the half and it said.............</P>

YOU CAN COUNT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol</P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Asked 2 more questions....</P>

Will Eli throw for 5TDs? answer .... you can count on it</P>

Will D. Scott rush for over 100yards. Answre... YES!!</P>

I know this is all a bunch of balony but its fun. LOL</P>

Wish someone would notify the Saints so they can just forfeit the game to us. LOL</P>

ryan12
11-28-2011, 05:19 PM
saints lost to the rams and they are horrible

miked1958
11-28-2011, 05:53 PM
saints lost to the rams and they are horrible</P>

You are right they did lose to the Rams but they have righted the Ship since then. Somewhat like the Pats have done since we beat them. They Media said that it was the end of an era and the Pats were done. Their D stinks and it was over for them. Now they have won 2or3 in a row since then and they are back singing BB and Bradys praises again. </P>

So. Lets hope the Saints have a Rams Type game and not one like they played vs GB in week one. Even though they lost, they looked upstoppable. </P>

miked1958
11-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Just checked. since losing 31-21@ theRams they have posted 2 wins</P>

They beat TB at home 27-16 and</P>

they beat Falcons on Road 26-23. </P>

Neither game were they overwhelming like they were earlier in the season but those were both Division Rival games so you can usually throw everything out the window. We know how tough our Div games our. So in no way do both those scores give us any type of guarantee that we wont get blown out but i think we can stay with them if we can stay error free. that will be tough cause it so loud in there.</P>

fourth&forever
11-28-2011, 06:07 PM
... I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks...</P>
More than a 100% chance? You are the one in need of a good beating!

/red

miked1958
11-28-2011, 06:32 PM
... I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks...</P>

More than a 100% chance? You are the one in need of a good beating! /red</P>

LOL. okay. 100%. sorry. sue me. u know how people say 110%. Figure of speech. I hope i am wrong on all counts and we go in there and whoop some tail...</P>

fourth&forever
11-28-2011, 06:33 PM

LOL. okay. 100%. sorry. sue me. u know how people say 110%. Figure of speech. I hope i am wrong on all counts and we go in there and whoop some tail...</P> don't fear me. I guess you didn't notice the "/red" lol

miked1958
11-28-2011, 07:23 PM

LOL. okay. 100%. sorry. sue me. u know how people say 110%. Figure of speech. I hope i am wrong on all counts and we go in there and whoop some tail...</P> don't fear me. I
guess you didn't notice the "/red" lol

Just now saw it. Lol. No biggie. No I don't fear many people, lol, Stand about 6'3 and 230..... Played WR back in highschool... But let's focus on the saints and how we can attack that defense and put up 40

fourth&forever
11-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Mike, I know you didn't mean it. But we ain't getting blown out. We will keep this game within reach. And then... well its up to the finishers. Dammit we have to be the finishers tonight!

miked1958
11-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Yea.. We finished four times and three we didnt

fourth&forever
11-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Yea.. We finished four times and three we didnt
Its just like beer. You have to finish it.

miked1958
11-28-2011, 08:16 PM
Hopefully we can finish a few cold ones to toast a huge win

miked1958
11-29-2011, 01:27 AM
The closest thing to being blown out was against the Skins when they scored late and we lost by 14. So we have not been blown out nor have we blown anyone out. I would say there is more then a 100percent chance we wont blow out our next 2 opponents. But there is a good chance we get a pretty good beating in each of the next 2 weeks. However some were saying the same thing when we went up to NE where they had not lost back to back games in forever and brady had that 30game streak. So you never know.</P>

but I was at the Superdome last time we played them there and it was a crazy place to play. very hard to here in there and
very intimadating to the opposing team. Things can get out of hand quickly there and they usually do. we will see.</P>
Well, today was the day! Things did get out of hand quick.
Oh well.. I guess the Magic 8 Ball was way wrong...

fourth&forever
11-29-2011, 02:13 AM
how many empties are under the couch?

egyptian420
11-29-2011, 02:16 AM
I am eating so much crow I'm going to yack....can't wait for Rodgers.

G-Men Surg.
11-29-2011, 02:19 AM
how many empties are under the couch?
I counted 7 cold ones. Last one did the trick for me but no huge win though.

miked1958
11-29-2011, 02:39 AM
I am eating so much crow I'm going to yack....can't wait for Rodgers.
Me to. Oh well maybe we catch green bay looking ahead. But I doubt it

barran21
11-29-2011, 02:45 AM
Yes today was the day OP, and i called it after the Eagles Loss...

Green-Ghost
12-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Well,, looks like the ball was defective. If it is not in warrenty, can you still get it repaired?

I am late to post on this subject. Week 17 is tomorrow and I hope NY beats Dallas.