PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan was actually humble

TroyArcher
01-21-2012, 02:09 PM
I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.

miked1958
01-21-2012, 04:01 PM
I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.
The reason why there was no comments on this thread is that no one on this board gives a rats a-- what that tub of lard has to say. Why would we care if he comes out and picks us when we all know deep down he is rooting for niners. Please

TroyArcher
01-21-2012, 04:06 PM
The reason why there was no comments on this thread is that no one on this board gives a rats a-- what that tub of lard has to say. Why would we care if he comes out and picks us when we all know deep down he is rooting for niners. Please
I will make sure to check with before posting again. I want to make sure you approve. I did not realize you were the subject monitor.

Bread
01-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.Off topic but did you really join on 9/11?

TroyArcher
01-21-2012, 04:20 PM
I hate the Jets and am no fan of Rex Ryan but I have to say he actually showed a little class and was somewhat humble in his interview with Francessa yesterday. Francessa did everything he could to goad him but he didn't bite. He picked the Giants to win which I think showed some intelligence and some class.Off topic but did you really join on 9/11?
I have joined multiple times as my account was locked. I did not even realize it was 9-11.

Burgermiesta
01-23-2012, 10:10 PM
To little...to late. The team is rude and classless like the coach. There is only one team in NY and it wears blue.