PDA

View Full Version : According to the niners boards....

DemandedAce
01-21-2012, 04:33 PM
1. They ran us over the first time we played them

2. We were gift wrapped the packers game

3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here"

4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won

5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball

Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways

Laugh it up guys I know I sure did

Pakman
01-21-2012, 04:35 PM
That's a real interesting perspective of our playoff run.

the "If" word is hilarious. In this case they say "had the falcons converted"

If the Saints didn't give up that TD it would of been over for the 49ers,

If this..if that

I can't wait till tomorrow.

TroyArcher
01-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Can't take 40Whiner fans seriously. They are a bit delusional right now as there team has been so bad for so long that when they see a decent team this year they think they are the 85 Bears.

jomo
01-21-2012, 04:37 PM
[:D] Let's go!

Firenugget
01-21-2012, 04:39 PM

<font size="5"><u>
4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won</u></font>

5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball

lol that's my favorite one.

miked1958
01-21-2012, 04:41 PM

Man are they in for a RUDE awakening Sunday night.... They will wake up Monday morning hoping the whole thing was a nightmare. And when they turn on ESPN and see their niners cleaning out their lockers they will know the truth

SFOperation
01-21-2012, 04:42 PM

Link to these claims by 49ers fans? I casually read the 49er forums but I don't recall seeing "49ers ran the Giants over" or any of the other points you pointed out. In fact, if you read the gameday thread (Giants vs Packers), 49ers fans were rooting for the Giants and clearly, stated many times that the refs were very biased and against the Giants.

Voldamort
01-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Face it we the Giants and the fans of the Giants should not even watch this game? Frisco with there Great TEAM and great fan base are just to good! WOW I'AM SCARED of them!!!

DemandedAce
01-21-2012, 04:45 PM

Link to these claims by 49ers fans? I casually read the 49er forums but I don't recall seeing "49ers ran the Giants over" or any of the other points you pointed out. In fact, if you read the gameday thread (Giants vs Packers), 49ers fans were rooting for the Giants and clearly, stated many times that the refs were very biased and against the Giants.

Your various "most complete team" and "disregarding the stats" and other assorted threads. There's a giants fan named erutherford backing us up though so good on him but you guys are downright dillusional in some areas lol

SFOperation
01-21-2012, 04:50 PM

Your various "most complete team" and "disregarding the stats" and other assorted threads. There's a giants fan named erutherford backing us up though so good on him but you guys are downright dillusional in some areas lol
Fans of a team will always have "delusional", uneducated, and realist type of fans. Your statement seems to group the 49ers' fan base, as a whole, to being classified as delusional fans. Most of the fans you consider delusional, are usually the new and younger members although some of them may just be bandwagoners. I will take a look at those two threads, and see if your points are valid.

Niner72
01-21-2012, 04:54 PM
1. They ran us over the first time we played them 2. We were gift wrapped the packers game 3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here" 4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won 5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways Laugh it up guys I know I sure did</P>

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played inyour loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over. </P>

The 49'ers have played THEIR game against all comers this year. Sunday will be no different. Niners will win this game, they are the better TEAM.</P>

BillTheGreek
01-21-2012, 05:10 PM
1. They ran us over the first time we played them 2. We were gift wrapped the packers game 3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here" 4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won 5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways Laugh it up guys I know I sure did</P>

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played in*your loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over. </P>

The 49'ers have played THEIR game against all comers this year. Sunday will be no different. Niners will win this game, they are the better TEAM.</P>

YOU ARE RIGHT, THE GIANTS WHERE 7&7 A FAIR TEAM, HOW EVER.....THEY CHANGED THINGS AROUND, BY BEATING THE JETS ,THEN BY BEATING THE COWBOYS ,BY BEATING THE FALCONS ,BY BEATING THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL THE GREEN-BAY PACKERS AT HOME ! NOW THEY HAVE 2 MORE TEAMS TO BEAT 49ers & THE PATs END OF STORY !

JMFP2
01-21-2012, 05:15 PM

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played inyour loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over. </P>

</P>

That's what they said abou the Packers, too.</P>

The 49ers have won a bunch of tight games....I'll give them that.</P>

They managed to get past an injured Giants team last time around. We'll see how it goes against a healthy defensive line and veteran linebackers tomorrow.</P>

Firenugget
01-21-2012, 05:19 PM
1. They ran us over the first time we played them 2. We were gift wrapped the packers game 3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here" 4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won 5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways Laugh it up guys I know I sure did</p>

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played inyour loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over. </p>

The 49'ers have played THEIR game against all comers this year. Sunday will be no different. Niners will win this game, they are the better TEAM.</p>

Yeah you outplayed a defense with a bunch of guys injured and to be fair to your point, playing awful (dead last in defense to be exact). The fact that you don't seem to grasp is that this isn't the same defense you saw the first time. And frankly not the same offense either.

I know it's hard to grasp the fact that a team can do a 180 but they have and you're going to find that out just like ATL and GB.

OX1
01-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all.

Unfortunately for you guys, things have drastically changed and it's far from "thats all".

Mod_C
01-21-2012, 05:51 PM
1. They ran us over the first time we played them 2. We were gift wrapped the packers game 3. The fact that we pulled off a hail Mary screamed "we don't belong here" 4. Had the falcons converted any fourth down on us we wouldnt have won 5. We did nothing to influence the drops by packers last week, even knocking the hell outta them after they caught the ball Oh and 6. The refs were not biased and were fair both ways Laugh it up guys I know I sure did</p>

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played inyour loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over. </p>

The 49'ers have played THEIR game against all comers this year. Sunday will be no different. Niners will win this game, they are the better TEAM.</p>

No Smack talk in this forum

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 06:06 PM

I get being a fan....but the Giants were mediocre at best during the season and you were out coached and out played in*your loss to the 49'ers. Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all. The 49'ers are the most fundementaly sound team in the league. They tackle and hit better and don't turn the ball over. </P>

nice prediction

the game is played tomorrow

rick5292
01-21-2012, 06:07 PM
I think that this was one of the younger kids that we were talking about. Listen buddy, your lust for you 49Whiners blinds you to the truth. I bet that if we were talking face-to-face you wouldn't even be able to name 10 guys on the Whiners.

I also bet that after the game tomorrow, you won't be visiting these boards anymore....

rick5292
01-21-2012, 06:09 PM

No Smack talk in this forum

Hope you're not being serious....

It's fair game and if we can't handle it than you might as well shut down the entire forum

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 06:34 PM

Yeah, what this guy said. I visit a few Niner forums and haven't seen any of these things said. May have just missed them but they're definitely not the general opinion. Especially the thing about us running you guys over last game. That's just crazy. Wasn't Alex Smith our top rusher? I think that's enough said. We couldn't do much running at all with Gore injured and relied on Alex. And even then it came to the last seconds. That's not running over at all.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 07:17 PM

You mean like trying to claim Boley is better than Willis? Or even that Boley had a better year than Willis? lol.

jparmer
01-21-2012, 07:36 PM

You mean like trying to claim Boley is better than Willis? Or even that Boley had a better year than Willis? lol.

When was that said?

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Don't know where you saw these threads but most threads I saw respected the Giants and thought this would be a close hard fought game.Of course they think their team will win but then we think OUR team will win.Thats not overconfidence its simply having faith in your team. There are some idiots over there but the same can be said about here

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 07:51 PM

When was that said?

Go back to a thread from a few days ago. Things were said like "Willis is on HGH" and that "he's overrated" and then they showed Boley's stats and Willis' stats and tried to say that because they're similar Boley is not different. etc. etc. It was sad.

giantsfan420
01-21-2012, 07:59 PM

When was that said?

Go back to a thread from a few days ago. Things were said like "Willis is on HGH" and that "he's overrated" and then they showed Boley's stats and Willis' stats and tried to say that because they're similar Boley is not different. etc. etc. It was sad.

not nearly as sad as some 9er morons saying smith is gonna play like montana and young. or that smith played as well as brady did this year. or that eli and smith were a draw for the qb position comparison.

oh, and ur reading comprehension sucks ball sack bc i remember seeing that post u talk of, he was using how willis and boleys stats werent far off from each other as a way to show u how ludacris comparing eli to smith was by comparing boley to willis.

oh and btw, boley is gonna shut down VD for the most part. vd will get some catches and what not, but he aint gonna be the guy who beats us bc the 9ers arent going to beat us.

TheEnigma
01-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Stop comparing Boley and Willis. They don't even play the same dang position.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 08:19 PM

A Strongside lb in the 4-3 and a inside lb in the 3-4 aren't that dissimilar. Its not like you're taking a nosetackle and making them play corner.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 08:24 PM

When was that said?

not nearly as sad as some 9er morons saying smith is gonna play like montana and young. or that smith played as well as brady did this year. or that eli and smith were a draw for the qb position comparison.

oh, and ur reading comprehension sucks ball sack bc i remember seeing that post u talk of, he was using how willis and boleys stats werent far off from each other as a way to show u how ludacris comparing eli to smith was by comparing boley to willis.

oh and btw, boley is gonna shut down VD for the most part. vd will get some catches and what not, but he aint gonna be the guy who beats us bc the 9ers arent going to beat us.

Disregard those guys talking about Montana, the most obvious trolls ever. If you're gonna troll, troll hard and don't give yourself up so easily. You guys are smarter than that, those types of threads are just troll-fests.

Oh, and sorry, but the Alex comparisons to Manning are far more fair than Boley to Willis.

As for your last part about Boley and Davis, keep talking, idc. Any fan that makes guarantees like that is just talking out of his *** anyways so it makes no difference to me. I can play that game too.
"Bradshaw is nothing! Him and Jacobs will get stuffed by the best run D in the league!!!"

the only difference is, my "guarantee" has a far better chance of actually happening. :)

TheEnigma
01-21-2012, 08:26 PM

A Strongside lb in the 4-3 and a inside lb in the 3-4 aren't that dissimilar. Its not like you're taking a nosetackle and making them play corner.
Boley is a Weakside linebacker, not the strongside. Weakside linebackers tend to cover more often than a 3-4 ILB. The difference in schemes and assignments vary enough that the discussion is sort of pointless.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 08:36 PM

Boley is a Weakside linebacker, not the strongside. Weakside linebackers tend to cover more often than a 3-4 ILB. The difference in schemes and assignments vary enough that the discussion is sort of pointless.

Ok great, because Willis in Fangio's defense this year is covering more than he has in his entire career. He's been pretty darn good at it too and had a career high 12 pass deflections because of it. They aren't dissimilar really (in terms of position) and comparing a OLB (from a 4-3) to a MLB isn't as crazy as you're trying to make it seem. Besides, Willis is good enough to be a starter on any team at any LB position and have success at it outside of maybe weakside rusher in a 3-4.

TheEnigma
01-21-2012, 08:44 PM

Ok great, because Willis in Fangio's defense this year is covering more than he has in his entire career. He's been pretty darn good at it too and had a career high 12 pass deflections because of it. They aren't dissimilar really (in terms of position) and comparing a OLB (from a 4-3) to a MLB isn't as crazy as you're trying to make it seem. Besides, Willis is good enough to be a starter on any team at any LB position and have success at it outside of maybe weakside rusher in a 3-4.
Who said that Willis isn't good enough to be a starter on any team? I'm simply pointing out that if we should compare Willis to anyone, it should be 4-3 MLB's instead. Compare him to Herzlich or Jones or Goff. 4-3 OLB's never get enough credit or praise anyhow because they are often covering someone and for some stupid reason, they are competing with 3-4 OLB's for Pro Bowl spots. Willis really shouldn't be compared to anyone on our roster because he's far beyond better than any of our LB's.

swordfish
01-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Yes Willis is a BEAST.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Yes Willis is a BEAST.

without a doubt

as is Justin Smith

giantsfan420
01-21-2012, 09:18 PM

When was that said?

Disregard those guys talking about Montana, the most obvious trolls ever. If you're gonna troll, troll hard and don't give yourself up so easily. You guys are smarter than that, those types of threads are just troll-fests.

Oh, and sorry, but the Alex comparisons to Manning are far more fair than Boley to Willis.

As for your last part about Boley and Davis, keep talking, idc. Any fan that makes guarantees like that is just talking out of his *** anyways so it makes no difference to me. I can play that game too.
"Bradshaw is nothing! Him and Jacobs will get stuffed by the best run D in the league!!!"

the only difference is, my "guarantee" has a far better chance of actually happening. :)

oh pls. davis is the 9th best te in the league. boley shut out gonalez, whitten, finley, and keller...all of whom had better statisitcal years than vd.

and alex smith threw for 17 tds and barely 3000 yards and was sacked 44 times despite throwing less than every qb except tebow. smith is a slightly better tebow and is trusted about the same.

comparing boley to willis is much fairer than comparing alex smith to eli. smith prior to this season has more ints than td's, LMFAO. 9er fans were all booing when he came back out vs a team last year, forget which team, and they were chanting for carr. lmfao.

its all good, we're less than 24 hours away from 9er fans disappearing from here with moronic hopes of glory.

giants 28 san frannie 17

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 09:38 PM

Laugh it up guys I know I sure didYou know what that screams don't you?

Fortyniners
01-21-2012, 09:49 PM
I honestly haven't seen any of these comments being made. Yes, there's some homerism on our board because we support the 49ers and not anyone else, but this thread is ridiculous.

I, for one, don't believe the Giants were weaker than the Pukers in any respect outside of QB. The Giants are far more complete than that overrated GB team. And while the Saints offense is clearly better than that of the Giants, the NY defense is much better.

However, 30 MPH winds are being forecasted tomorrow, which will affect NY more-so than SF. There's a 100% chance of rain, too, which will produce a saturated field. There's also the crowd noise, late kickoff, beastly D, and an underrated offense to look out for. I think it'll be a close game, but I think the 49ers will take it something like 17-13, 17-14, 20-16, etc.

Best of luck.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 10:01 PM
I honestly haven't seen any of these comments being made. Yes, there's some homerism on our board because we support the 49ers and not anyone else, but this thread is ridiculous.

I, for one, don't believe the Giants were weaker than the Pukers in any respect outside of QB. The Giants are far more complete than that overrated GB team. And while the Saints offense is clearly better than that of the Giants, the NY defense is much better.

However, 30 MPH winds are being forecasted tomorrow, which will affect NY more-so than SF. There's a 100% chance of rain, too, which will produce a saturated field. There's also the crowd noise, late kickoff, beastly D, and an underrated offense to look out for. I think it'll be a close game, but I think the 49ers will take it something like 17-13, 17-14, 20-16, etc.

Best of luck.

how exactly will the wind affect the Giants more

you must not know that the Football Giants for the past 35 years have played in one of the....... if not the most wind swirling stadium in the league

the new building is no different

sure they may pass a bit more than the 49ers tomorrow but wind is nothing new to Eli and the receivers

Fortyniners
01-21-2012, 10:07 PM

you must not know that the Football Giants for the past 35 years have played in one of the....... if not the most wind swirling stadium in the league

sure they may pass a bit more than the 49ers tomorrow but wind is nothing new to Eli and the receivers

Yes, because the Giants pass more than the 49ers. Weather conditions could force the running game into a more prominent role and the 49ers have the advantage in that respect. Frank Gore is totally healthy (he got ZERO yards in our last meeting).

guardplay320
01-21-2012, 10:10 PM

Yes, because the Giants pass more than the 49ers. Weather conditions could force the running game into a more prominent role and the 49ers have the advantage in that respect. Frank Gore is totally healthy (he got ZERO yards in our last meeting).

The rain doesn't force the game into a complete running game. Good luck to the SF corners guarding guys like Cruz/Nicks/Manningham and even Bradshaw out of the backfield when they make cuts. Sure, they could slip too, but it's much more likely for the defender to slip when they are caught off guard by a move by the offensive player. Eli could still have a field day in that weather. Eli has played in bad wind and weather his entire career.

BParcells777
01-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Have things changed? The giants are healthier but that's all.

Unfortunately for you guys, things have drastically changed and it's far from "thats all".

The big move was plugging Blackburn in at MLBer....then Osi came back, then Boley..........Tuck has finally started to play like Tuck

We are not the same D you saw a month or 2 ago. We no longer just play zone, we mix it up and occasionally turn the dogs loose.

DemandedAce
01-21-2012, 10:21 PM

Lol he didn't read what you said at all, YA.

Btw, Gore didn't do jack on his several carries last meeting because we injured him, not a chance thing buddy.

Also, Patrick Willis is maybe the best LB in the league, no one here is trying to take that away from him so calm down ya dang trolls.

Fortyniners
01-21-2012, 10:30 PM

Btw, Gore didn't do jack on his several carries last meeting because we injured him, not a chance thing buddy.

Also, Patrick Willis is maybe the best LB in the league, no one here is trying to take that away from him so calm down ya dang trolls.

Gore is fully healthy for this game.

And no, I'm not a troll, just trying to have a conversation with Giants fans because I'm interested to hear your mindset toward the game.

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Yep, Niner fans have been quiet. We didn't run all over you we had to pass because Gore was down, the refs in the packer game were ****ed(that was a fumble and the hit on Rodgers was clean), the Giants dominated the Falcons.

Now, all that being said I as a Niner fan think the Niners will win tomorrow, just like you all as Giants fans think the Giants will win. Both teams are a lot better than they were in week 10, so bring it and let's all enjoy what should be a fun and brutal game.

DemandedAce
01-21-2012, 10:33 PM

And no, I'm not a troll, just trying to have a conversation with Giants fans because I'm interested to hear your mindset toward the game.

Your reading comprehension is ridiculously bad. I said he was injured last time BECAUSE WE INJURED HIM. YA said that the wind wouldn't really bother us "more" than you because we've made our living playing in swirling winds and inclement weather.

Read, comprehend, and then respond. Good, good, good

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 11:02 PM

Your reading comprehension is ridiculously bad. I said he was injured last time BECAUSE WE INJURED HIM. YA said that the wind wouldn't really bother us "more" than you because we've made our living playing in swirling winds and inclement weather.

Read, comprehend, and then respond. Good, good, good
Gore was hurt for several games before the Giants game and came out of the Giants game after he slipped on a passing play and hobbled back to the sideline. I hardly call that an injury caused by the Giants.

Fortyniners
01-21-2012, 11:07 PM
Okay, if Gore got zero yards in the last game and we still won by 7, how is that a good thing for you guys if he's 100% healthy in this game?

Regarding the wind thing, wind affects the trajectory of a ball. That's never a positive thing regardless of how strong a QB's arm is.

DemandedAce
01-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Okay, if Gore got zero yards in the last game and we still won by 7, how is that a good thing for you guys if he's 100% healthy in this game?

Regarding the wind thing, wind affects the trajectory of a ball. That's never a positive thing regardless of how strong a QB's arm is.

........When did we mention his arm? We have mentioned, for the third time now, we play in the windiest stadium ever, always have. Wind does not bother us nearly as much as you want us to think now PLEASE freaking read and understand that, nothing to do with arm strength for the THIRD time.

And also, he may have been injured but Tuck was out, Boley was out, Blackburn was out, Williams was out, and Osi wasn't nearly 100%. Sheesh.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 11:45 PM
oh pls. davis is the 9th best te in the league. boley shut out gonalez, whitten, finley, and keller...all of whom had better statisitcal years than vd.

and alex smith threw for 17 tds and barely 3000 yards and was sacked 44 times despite throwing less than every qb except tebow. smith is a slightly better tebow and is trusted about the same.

comparing boley to willis is much fairer than comparing alex smith to eli. smith prior to this season has more ints than td's, LMFAO. 9er fans were all booing when he came back out vs a team last year, forget which team, and they were chanting for carr. lmfao.

its all good, we're less than 24 hours away from 9er fans disappearing from here with moronic hopes of glory.

giants 28 san frannie 17

49er fans are pretty stupid some times, idk what else to tell you. A of people on the MB were pretty upset about that brief chant. They were frustrated and it is clear now that frustration should have been directed at Simpletary and his ******ed staff rather than Alex.

And where is this "9th best" coming from? Personal opinion? Or some arbitrary statistic like yards or TDs? Because I can only think of maybe 3-4 TE's better than him. Gronk, Gates, and possibly Graham and Witten. His overall ability as a TE is great. He is the fastest bar none and is a much better blocker than everyone listed other than Witten, to which he is only slightly better than.

Alex had a great year, just because we don't need him to throw a **** load of time per game doesn't mean he can't, as evidenced by the Detroit and Saints games. He takes those sacks for two reasons: for our o-line, when it rains, it pours, and two because he's told to. He is told to take a sack and not make a risky play because with out elite D we don't need him to. Comparing Alex (rating of 90.7 this season) to Eli (92.9 rating this season) is way more acceptable than comparing a decent backer like Boley to a player like Willis that is pretty much the undisputed #1 player at his position.

gumby742
01-22-2012, 01:32 AM
If the Saints didn't hand them 5 turnovers ....

gumby742
01-22-2012, 01:34 AM
i swear it seems like all these 49er fans that have swarmed here started watching football yesterday ...

bubblesmcgee
01-22-2012, 01:39 AM
i swear it seems like all these 49er fans that have swarmed here started watching football yesterday ...

Amen. I doubt half of them know who mike singletary is. Its like all the jets fans. My friend a self proclaimed "rabid" jets fan had no idea who eric mangini and chad pennington are. Also corrected me that favre used to be a packer not a jet.

49ers=Jets of the West?

Giant stuck in Texas
01-22-2012, 02:19 AM
i swear it seems like all these 49er fans that have swarmed here started watching football yesterday ...Yeah, I'm gonna have to definitely agree with this.

Stan Laurel
01-22-2012, 02:25 AM

As a Niner fan I can say if they are coming from the official board then you might be right. Not that all your posters are the Lombardis of the interwebs or anything.

greenca190
01-22-2012, 02:30 AM
Most of these awful forty niner fans came to be fans during their hey days as children, and haven't been able to see them with any amount of success in a decade.

The years went by, but unfortunately they did not grow up themselves.

Whomebe
01-22-2012, 02:31 AM
i swear it seems like all these 49er fans that have swarmed here started watching football yesterday ...Jokes on you buddy, there were no games yesterday. I started watching last Saturday so HA

Mohann
01-22-2012, 02:53 AM
i swear it seems like all these 49er fans that have swarmed here started watching football yesterday ...Jokes on you buddy, there were no games yesterday. I started watching last Saturday so HA

LOL, well played. &lt;golf clap&gt;

Isn't Gumby a troll? I been away a bit, I could be wrong.

Gumby, who's better Eli or Alex Smith?

myles2424
01-22-2012, 04:57 AM
Every fan base overrates their team at times & consider every opponent inferior (including us) .....but this is just pure crap......
Don't even want us to get a win in San Fran, I want a mass suicide to take place after the embarrassing destruction of their season today......

pt1028
01-22-2012, 06:54 AM

Wind also affects the kicking game, which is, um, SF's main scoring threat.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Can't take 40Whiner fans seriously. They are a bit delusional right now as there team has been so bad for so long that when they see a decent team this year they think they are the 85 Bears.
Yea what was their best year in last 8 prior to this?
Last years 6-10? Lol

BillTheGreek
01-22-2012, 10:29 AM

As a Niner fan I can say if they are coming from the official board then you might be right. Not that all your posters are the Lombardis of the interwebs or anything.

STAN ,ASK OLLIE ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ?

G MEN LISTEN TO YOUR "UNCLE SAM"

OrangeGiant
01-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Man, all this rhetoric is just silly. We did this, we did that, we didn't have this guy or we didn't have that guy when we played you.Any of you old enough to remember the movie Meatballs?</P>

It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!!</P>

All that matters is how you play today from 6:30-9:30. </P>

keyofgmen
01-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Man, all this rhetoric is just silly. We did this, we did that, we didn't have this guy or we didn't have that guy when we played you.**Any of you old enough to remember the movie Meatballs?</P>

It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!!</P>

All that matters is how you play today from 6:30-9:30. </P>

"It just doesn't matter!"

derekunion28
01-22-2012, 01:22 PM
even if we had all and they had all on field 1st game...playoffs are a differnt animal