PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Giants drafting criminals in the 7th round?

tikki_barber
04-30-2007, 02:57 PM
"Bradshaw had major off-the-field problems (he was arrested for burglary and petty larceny in 2006)."</P>

Disgusting that an organization like the NYG would even consider a player like this. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.</P>

Gmen2005
04-30-2007, 02:58 PM
They won't make the team?

slipknottin
04-30-2007, 02:58 PM
who cares, hes a 7th rounder who probably wont even make the team.

gibril28wilson
04-30-2007, 03:02 PM
Reese said that the forst thing he does wrong he is off the team

Giant Smurf 83
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JxsvvXfSTNY, Just watch this video and you will know why. He is good, hes quick and never stops his feet, I think hes a great pick.

Gianthunter
The kid swiped a play station that but's him in Pac's league alright.

BigBlueReview
04-30-2007, 03:04 PM
The guy swiped a play station, which he got in trouble for. He didn't get arrested on weapons charges.

Bighittz56
04-30-2007, 03:07 PM
I agree. Bradshaw was a ridiculous pick, even in the 7th round. He is not a Giants-type player, and Reese really went against the grain in taking him.

Bradshaw started off his college career running from police, picking up an obstruction charge, and getting an possession of alcohol charge. The alcohol charge I can deal with, the running from police, I cannot. Then in his junior year he breaks into someone's dormroom while on camera, and steals a Playstation2. Terrible, and not the type of player I want on our squad. This isn't the Cincinnati Reese!

We would have been better served grabbing Darius Walker or Terry Caulley out of UConn as our change-of-pace.

ManningBowl
04-30-2007, 03:09 PM
His off the feild issues are very minor why do some dwell so far into this. Does it really effect you that much. The kid can still play football and I wouldn't be suprised if he was taken up he was a very productive quick scat back with good hands</P>

GMANinNC
04-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Well, the Bradshaw watch starts now. He's getting his second (and probably only)chance. Hopefully he realizes the opportunity in front of him and takes advantage of it.

bigbluefan1986
04-30-2007, 03:18 PM
"Bradshaw had major off-the-field problems (he was arrested for burglary and petty larceny in 2006)."</P>

Disgusting that an organization like the NYG would even consider a player like this. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.</P>

</P>

lol he tried to steal a playstation or something like that..</P>

Gianthunter
04-30-2007, 03:18 PM

Disgusting that an organization like the NYG would even consider a player like this. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.</P>Obviously Reese doesn't see it this way. And do you really believe these issue's were not looked at by the whole Giants organization. Come on.

flimflam
04-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Ever heard about the concepts of forgiveness, growing up, moviung on, lessons learned, etc.

The problem with this country is that we paint the perpetrators of "bad" acts with the smae brush. Some are criminals, and some make mistakes. W lock up more people than and other country, and then totally disenfranchise them, and wonder why there is more crime. We do nothing to relieve the disease, only the symptoms. So sad.

Every person deserves second chances. I am not privy to Bradshaw's acts, but considering the Giant drafted him, one of the most conservative organizations, bodes well about hsi true character.

Tell me...who are the criminals? Those who got caught. If a criminal is someone who broke the law, then that would include 100% of the population. This is not such a black and white issue, and I grow tired of the intolerance and persecutorial nature of the masses.

gibril28wilson
04-30-2007, 03:22 PM
I agree. Bradshaw was a ridiculous pick, even in the 7th round. He is not a Giants-type player, and Reese really went against the grain in taking him.

Bradshaw started off his college career running from police, picking up an obstruction charge, and getting an possession of alcohol charge. The alcohol charge I can deal with, the running from police, I cannot. Then in his junior year he breaks into someone's dormroom while on camera, and steals a Playstation2. Terrible, and not the type of player I want on our squad. This isn't the Cincinnati Reese!

We would have been better served grabbing Darius Walker or Terry Caulley out of UConn as our change-of-pace.

i dont know of anythign about the situation but i would laugh if he was just playing a prank on one of his friends and they thought he was stealingthe PS2

Gianthunter
04-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Ever heard about the concepts of forgiveness, growing up, moviung on, lessons learned, etc.

The problem with this country is that we paint the perpetrators of "bad" acts with the smae brush. Some are criminals, and some make mistakes. W lock up more people than and other country, and then totally disenfranchise them, and wonder why there is more crime. We do nothing to relieve the disease, only the symptoms. So sad.

Every person deserves second chances. I am not privy to Bradshaw's acts, but considering the Giant drafted him, one of the most conservative organizations, bodes well about hsi true character.

Tell me...who are the criminals? Those who got caught. If a criminal is someone who broke the law, then that would include 100% of the population. This is not such a black and white issue, and I grow tired of the intolerance and persecutorial nature of the masses.
Agreed.......But I'm not changing avatars just yet. LOL

Occam's Razor
04-30-2007, 03:30 PM
They're aware of his "character" issues. JR said he'd be on a "short leash". TC said they spoke to his college coach, who highly recommended him, and said he should be fine.</P>

Ideal situation? NO? Is he like a high round pick? NO.</P>

Like one of the posters said, not like he's a rapist, a wife beater, oron drug charges. </P>

Like JR said BEFORE we drafted anybody... they're "impressionable" kids. Sometimes they make stupid mistakes, admit them,and move on. Whether he makes the team or not, unlikey considering we have like 700 RBs on our rosters, hopefully thats the case with him.</P>

tikki_barber
04-30-2007, 04:07 PM

</P>

</P>

LOL, wow... Go hug a tree with your liberal propoganda.</P>

tikki_barber

</P>

</P>

Bighittz56

Sigh. Liberals. His first chance was when he ran from police when he got caught possessing alcohol underage. I don't have an issue with the possession charge because it is something almost everyone has done. If he admits his mistake, takes the charge, and is clean from that point on, he is good to go. When you run from police after getting caught, it is a different issue. This was his chance. His second chance was when Marshall allowed him to come back and play ball after this incident.

Instead of taking advantage of the oppurtunity by keeping his nose clean, he breaks into someone's room and steals from another student! One issue was before his freshman year, so you might be able to overlook it. The other is in his junior year, not long ago. With Goodell cracking down on misconduct, you can bet he will be watching Bradshaw closely.

forty-four
04-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Bradshaw will be alright in the end. The playstation thing was a misunderstanding between he and a friend. Light years more talented than Walker.</P>

flimflam
04-30-2007, 04:28 PM

</p>

</p>

LOL, wow... Go hug a tree with your liberal propoganda.</p>

That's a pretty creative reply there. As far as being liberal, I am far from it. I am an 8 year Army vet and align myself more with a conservative view. I just don't like law enforcement, lawyers, jails, and the penal-industrial-complex.

Do I want police and courts, and a sfae society? Yes. However, I am so sick of seeing frivolous law suits and a police state - that's all. The inclination to persecute perpetuates this - that is all I am saying. I just wonder how you would feel if you were in Brashaw's shoes? Don't be so quick to condemn before you findself being condemned or a love one being condemned.

MOOK3456
04-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Not to mention we have zero idea of what the story behind it was. I'm sure they asked his side of it.

Maybe it was meant as a prank? Maybe someone else told him he could use it?
Maybe he was **** drunk and wanted to play some GTA?

Not defending him but the fact is a police report doesn't tell both sides of the story.

rapp27
04-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Because that "Criminal" can run...</P>

Reese snuck down to the field during the combine and whispered "LAPD freeze...." Bradshaw tore of and ran a 4.11 forty....</P>

</P>

CrackerJack465
04-30-2007, 05:14 PM
They drafted him because when he was running from the cops he clocked in at a 4.28 40.</P>

</P>

I rather have Darius Walker.</P>

Markroman
04-30-2007, 05:19 PM
No drugs. No violent act. No armed robbery.</P>

Give the kid a break.</P>

ImaGiant86
04-30-2007, 05:26 PM
OMG we drafted a thug with our 7th round comp. pick OMG, the Giants season is over!!![:^)]

I swear some of you guys are funny, so what if we take a risk with our 7th round pick. You guys act like we passed up an All-American for Bradshaw or something. SO many of you jumping at Reese for drafting him but yet a year or two from now if Bradshaw is trouble free and contributing to the team the same people will say he was a steal. Pull your head out your asses people, Reese knows what he's doing more so then us couch GM's.

One more thing, who are we to judge someone we know nothing about? 99% of you have only heard of Bradshaw in the last 24 hours and you already have labeld him a team cancer.

forty-four
04-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Bradshaw hasa very goodwork ethic. He is the 2nd toughest football player to ever wear a Marshall uniform, but he might be the meanest. This guy breaks ankles. He has unbelievable quicks with sensational moves in the tight spaces.Bradshaw and Wolfe had the two fastest times in the 20 yard shuttle and 3 cone drill over the last 3 years of the NFL combine. Just think, he still had two years to play 1 season of college ball. He mightbe running a 4.4 by the time camp opens up. </P>

Delicreep
04-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Sigh. Liberals. His first chance was when he ran from police when he got caught possessing alcohol underage. I don't have an issue with the possession charge because it is something almost everyone has done. If he admits his mistake, takes the charge, and is clean from that point on, he is good to go. When you run from police after getting caught, it is a different issue. This was his chance. His second chance was when Marshall allowed him to come back and play ball after this incident.

Instead of taking advantage of the oppurtunity by keeping his nose clean, he breaks into someone's room and steals from another student! One issue was before his freshman year, so you might be able to overlook it. The other is in his junior year, not long ago. With Goodell cracking down on misconduct, you can bet he will be watching Bradshaw closely.

Looking back on at it now, at age 42, it seems silly...but when I was a kid, a young man of mixed race growning up in a white area, you ran from the police if given the opportunity.
Was I in danger? We obviously convinced ourselves of it at the time, but in hindsight, I'm sure they would have treated us all the same-like the idiots we were, regardless of our color.

There is nothing that this guy has done that makes me say "career criminal" but 2 incidents that make me say "idiot".

You can work with an idiot.

facheme
04-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Get a life. First of all the young man made a mistake, so what the hell crucify him. Second I am glad some of you are so sure he won't be any good. It does not mean a gd thing about the round, do it on the field. How many number choices were bust. You idiots kill me!!!!

carthon44
04-30-2007, 06:26 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

God bless you, tikki_barber, you took the words right out of my mouth!! oops, sorry for saying god, dont want the ACLU or other lib groups knocking on my door!</P>

Randomhero423
04-30-2007, 06:44 PM
some of you are unfu*king believeable. the NYG franchise isn't as better as any other team. we are all the same. we don't have a "higher standard". and this is a 7TH ROUND PICK. so why not give him a chance? this may be his last chance to put his life together. it's really crazy how this is "disgusting" and "crazy". </P>

i will agree i would have rather had darius walker. but he went undrafted, so there's obviously something wrong there...</P>

Gmenrules28
04-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Kinda offtopic here, but according to ProFootballTalk.coms turd watch,
the NFC East is the ONLY division to not have any players arrested-or
charged with anything.

Harooni
04-30-2007, 07:03 PM
you guys are such hypocrites if its a Giant that gets in trouble its down played but another player in the draft is a dirtbag because his roomate might of had drugs in his room.
I have no problems with any player that might or might not have commited a crime before , so what, if they play on sunday or help the team then i don't care.

flimflam
05-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Harooni, get rid of that damn avatar. ;-)

MOOK3456
05-01-2007, 03:17 AM
Harooni, get rid of that damn avatar. ;-)

lol yeah it is kinda creepy...[;)]

Looks like a 1983 prom pic or sumtin...[:^)]

MOOK3456
05-01-2007, 03:24 AM
you guys are such hypocrites if its a Giant that gets in trouble its down played but another player in the draft is a dirtbag because his roomate might of had drugs in his room.
I have no problems with any player that might or might not have commited a crime before , so what, if they play on sunday or help the team then i don't care.

Not that I agree about this guy being some criminal, I don't...But what Giant exactly are you speaking of when you say it gets downplayed?

The only guy I can think of you referring to is LT but he was never a criminal, he liked da coca...

And yes, when people refer to the Giants as a "Class Organization" thats exactly what it means, not exclusively but it's definately a large part of it...It means no Randy Moss, No T.O., No Pacman, etc, etc... The players reflect the organization. Ever heard of the Raiders referred to as a "Class Organization"?

lol didn't think so..

Giantsbigd_Ballin
05-01-2007, 04:19 AM
when camp ends , bradshaw will be the 3rd running back on the depth chart!!

Great White Ghost 11
05-01-2007, 04:59 AM
some of you are unfu*king believeable. the NYG franchise isn't as better as any other team. we are all the same. we don't have a "higher standard". and this is a 7TH ROUND PICK. so why not give him a chance? this may be his last chance to put his life together. it's really crazy how this is "disgusting" and "crazy". </p>

i will agree i would have rather had darius walker. but he went undrafted, so there's obviously something wrong there...</p>

This kind of post illustrate whats wrong with kids today. First off, we have, and have always had more character than almost any other NFL team. There is a reason the NYG gave that damn insone 540 question psych eval, that they only just got rid of under reese, BTW. I hope it's not a portent of things to come. Myself, i dont think it is. Kids today do not understand character. I'll bet money you are a kid, or close to it. wouldnt suprise me if you were a theif as well.

This guy bradshaw is a nogoodnick. he's a theif. a halfassed gansta. i doubt he has much in the way of scruples.lets call a spade a spade, the guy is not a straight arrow.having said that, what he did is all petty stuff. it's not an issue of he made a mistake, or that he's an idiot.the kid is shifty, in every sense of the word.he is how he is. The trouble he got into is not an abberetion,he's that kind of guyperiod. he didnt get mislabeled. he's a sneaky weasel.

Having said all that, the kid can move. for a 7th round scrub pick, reese did OK with it.I think it's not an issue of the kid got mislabeled, but rather, can the kid change. Reese and the NYG have given him an opportunity.The NYG do this kind of thing, from time to time. We have taken screwups and given them a second chance. we dont take thugs and overlook their past. we take screwups on occasion and give them a shot at redeeming themelves. I have no problem with that. i have no problem with the pick. In fact, i hope he makes the roster. i hope he changes his ways.I think people can. then again, I'm pulling for Joseph to stay on the team. Not because i think he's great, but because i like to see a display of character, i like to see the underdog make good.

The NYGiants have always stood for character. those who dont understand that are not true Giant fans. I think reese picking this guy is not an example of reese being lax on character, i think it is an example of the giants displaying character by giving a guy another chance.

I would not mind seeing this kid make the roster, i kinda hope he does, in fact. he has character in certain areas, like his work ethic. Maybe he's a team guy, or learns to become one.

I will tell you what i think would doom this guy, however. a bunch of people telling him he made a dumb mistake, or giving him a free ride. he makes it only if he accepts respnsibility in a way that he realizes he is in fact a weasel, and then goes and does something about it. I bet money that is the approach reese takes, and i bet money reese takes a personal interest in this kid. people can change, i hope he does, and i'm rooting for this guy.

BigBlueAddict
05-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Funny how drafting a players with some character issues in the 7th round is a problemwhile many wanted to draft guys with worse character issue in the 1st and 2nd round.

Giant Smurf 83
05-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Well we were rated a grade A- so the experts dont think we f'd up. The guy is really good anyways.

MOOK3456
05-01-2007, 07:05 AM
Well we were rated a grade A- so the experts dont think we f'd up. The guy is really good anyways.

By who? Linky plz...[;)]

Sports Management Guru
05-01-2007, 10:29 AM
I guess some of you failed to look into the truth here. Bradshaw is going to serve our team well, and will definitely make our team.</P>

</P>

I guess I have to reiterate my previous post that some have ignored...and for those clamoring for D. Walker...you do realize he came into this draft with "fumbleitis." We already hold that concern with B-Jack. Why not pick up a player who can fill that scatback role, who can pick up a screen, turn it into a solid gain, remain versitile on passing downs, and maintains great vision on cutback runs.</P>

[:#]</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><FONT face=Arial>For one, I have to admit that I am a little more than extatic to see one of my own (I am a Marshall Grad) being drafted by the GMEN!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><FONT face=Arial>This cat is going to fill our need as a scatback, and can really fill out our now STRONG backfield.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><FONT face=Arial><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><FONT face=Arial>Let me try to clear up a few of the "Character" red flags for you all...<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><FONT face=Arial>He was given a misdemeanor charge for attemting to steal a Playstation 2, when in reality, the guy he actually BORROWED the system from was a friend. The situation was extremely blown out of proportion, and handled with in house.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><FONT face=Arial>Do not worry about Ahmad. He is a clean kid, was in class everytime I was there, and really fills our speed back need.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>

<FONT face=Arial><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">He is much quicker than his 4.5 40 time leads on, and actually tied Garret Wolfe for the quickest agility time at the RB position at the combine. This agility really pops out on the playing field. He is about as good of a STEAL in the seventh round as I have ever seen. Certainly better than </SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Walker</SPAN></st1:place></st1:City><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">, as Bradshaw does not come in with the fumblitis.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">ALSO...here is another reason to like Bradshaw...Kate Mara played in the "We Are...</SPAN><st1:City><st1:place><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Marshall</SPAN></st1:place></st1:City><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">" movie...Lol..."</SPAN></P>

</P>

Markroman
05-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Show have hands...all those who wanted Pacman....say Aye!</P>

Hmmm.....</P>

Gmenrules28
05-01-2007, 10:36 AM
And yes, when people refer to the
Giants as a "Class Organization" thats exactly what it means, not
exclusively but it's definately a large part of it...It means no Randy
Moss, No T.O., No Pacman, etc, etc... The players reflect the
organization. Ever heard of the Raiders referred to as a "Class
Organization"?

The Giants a classy organization? Are you kidding me? Between
Shockey-Burress-Strahan I dont know how you can say this is a classy
organization.

Gianthunter
05-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Show have hands...all those who wanted Pacman....say Aye!</P>

Hmmm.....</P><FONT size=6>&lt;----------------------&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</FONT>

Lionheart2
05-01-2007, 10:45 AM
He borrowed the playstation but failed to return it. Not good but not a violent crime plus he was 19 at the time. Kids do stupid things and hopefully he has learned from his mistake. I believe there were no other issues that followed him. He is clean from that point on. There is no history of serious misbehaviour. Give the guy a break.He looks like a diamond in the ruff to me. I like what I see. Surprised that Darius Walker was not drafted. There must have been some hidden issue there.A player withname recognition from a well known schoolnot getting drafted is highly unusual.

Gmenrules28
05-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Funny how drafting a players with some
character issues in the 7th round is a problemwhile many wanted
to draft guys with worse character issue in the 1st and 2nd
round.

Oh you got to know that ManningBowl was all for the bad character players.

BJacobs aka The Problem
05-01-2007, 11:11 AM
To all the people complaining "Let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone" Sheesh. People make mistakes, some more then others. Give the kid a break and lets see if he's right with this opportunity. If he doesn't, who cares, it was a 7th round pick.

bansaw
05-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Here's to hopin the kid makes the team !! Will love seeing a Bradshaw in NY colours ! And as a fellow Bradshaw that had petty character issues as well in my youth, I grew to become a decent man...give the kid your support already...hes a GIANT !!

SmuGiant2008
05-01-2007, 11:28 AM
you people are absolute lunatics.... take one step out of your bubble and enter the real world.... an alcohol charge in college... hmm... if you didnt have one of those while you were in college that proabably very telling of why you are so against little things like this.... oh boy swiping a playstation.... lets lock him up... thats got to be a felony right?.... please... get over yourselves... do you not remember our glory days... when our hall of fame linebacker was going lines of blow off of hookers chests the night before the games...

its amazing how much you are flipping out over a 7th round pick that probably wont make the team

Providence
05-01-2007, 11:39 AM

</P>

Why don't you understand that some people make mistakes and even though those mistakes may have been pretty bad, they can still turn things around?</P>

</P>

Markroman
05-01-2007, 12:04 PM
His nickname will be "PS2" Bradshaw

JerseyGiant21
05-01-2007, 12:17 PM

A play station? Eh...I've stolen better things....[:P]

gmello21
05-01-2007, 12:28 PM
haha, exactly, he wont make the team, and frankly i wouldnt care about his past. He's hear to play football and with this new rule and suspending pac man for the entire season should make it known that its going to be dealt with.

flimflam
05-01-2007, 01:08 PM

A play station? Eh...I've stolen better things....[:P]

Lol JG! Like this thread.

Randomhero423
05-01-2007, 04:52 PM
some of you are unfu*king believeable. the NYG franchise isn't as better as any other team. we are all the same. we don't have a "higher standard". and this is a 7TH ROUND PICK. so why not give him a chance? this may be his last chance to put his life together. it's really crazy how this is "disgusting" and "crazy". </P>

i will agree i would have rather had darius walker. but he went undrafted, so there's obviously something wrong there...</P>

This kind of post illustrate whats wrong with kids today. First off, we have, and have always had more character than almost any other NFL team. There is a reason the NYG gave that damn insone 540 question psych eval, that they only just got rid of under reese, BTW. I hope it's not a portent of things to come. Myself, i dont think it is. Kids today do not understand character. I'll bet money you are a kid, or close to it. wouldnt suprise me if you were a theif as well.

This guy bradshaw is a nogoodnick. he's a theif. a halfassed gansta. i doubt he has much in the way of scruples.lets call a spade a spade, the guy is not a straight arrow.having said that, what he did is all petty stuff. it's not an issue of he made a mistake, or that he's an idiot.the kid is shifty, in every sense of the word.he is how he is. The trouble he got into is not an abberetion,he's that kind of guyperiod. he didnt get mislabeled. he's a sneaky weasel.

Having said all that, the kid can move. for a 7th round scrub pick, reese did OK with it.I think it's not an issue of the kid got mislabeled, but rather, can the kid change. Reese and the NYG have given him an opportunity.The NYG do this kind of thing, from time to time. We have taken screwups and given them a second chance. we dont take thugs and overlook their past. we take screwups on occasion and give them a shot at redeeming themelves. I have no problem with that. i have no problem with the pick. In fact, i hope he makes the roster. i hope he changes his ways.I think people can. then again, I'm pulling for Joseph to stay on the team. Not because i think he's great, but because i like to see a display of character, i like to see the underdog make good.

The NYGiants have always stood for character. those who dont understand that are not true Giant fans. I think reese picking this guy is not an example of reese being lax on character, i think it is an example of the giants displaying character by giving a guy another chance.

I would not mind seeing this kid make the roster, i kinda hope he does, in fact. he has character in certain areas, like his work ethic. Maybe he's a team guy, or learns to become one.

I will tell you what i think would doom this guy, however. a bunch of people telling him he made a dumb mistake, or giving him a free ride. he makes it only if he accepts respnsibility in a way that he realizes he is in fact a weasel, and then goes and does something about it. I bet money that is the approach reese takes, and i bet money reese takes a personal interest in this kid. people can change, i hope he does, and i'm rooting for this guy.
</P>

so you're telling me. strahan/shockey/burress is the "character" of the NYG oraganization and that it's a good thing? the giants dont have "more character" then any other team. it's all equal. when people think of the giants, they dont think "wow. the character of the people on that team are great" they think of the hey-day with LT/parcells. </P>

we should be giving this kid a chance, and it's a win win for us and him. it's a 7th round pick, and it shouldn't be a big deal of what he as done or anything if it's a 7th round pick.</P>

forty-four
05-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Check out this most recent post draft story on Bradshaw.</P>

www.musports.com (http://www.musports.com)</P>

facheme
05-24-2007, 10:54 PM
You have to be a redneck. I guess we should just hang him by his balls from the goal post. I guess he doesn't deserve a chance. You can't be putting him in the same bracket as Vick, Jones, Tank. Get a life and if he makes it and becomes a good one you will be the first to jump on the band wagon.

Talorin2
05-24-2007, 11:22 PM

</P>

A weakness that causes someone to become a criminal can not be changed. It can only be subdued by the will and desire to do so. The weakness will ALWAYS remain. Some people deserve a second chance, but a good portion of them, willing to violate another individuals rights need to just be taken out back and shot.</P>

100% of the population breaks the law? You have a very "interesting" view of society. So crime is okay as long as you don't get caught, and once you do you should get a second chance not to get caught. I hear ya. So what crime have you committed, that you have not been caught for, and are afraid of being caught for?</P>

Talorin2
05-24-2007, 11:33 PM

</P>

Couldn't have said it better myself.</P>

Crush'em Giants
05-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Why is this thread still around?

Injuries42Giants3
05-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Bradshaw is a criminal!! we should cut off his hands and make him walk on lava. We should kill his parents for having such a horrible kid who is committing horrid crimes in our perfect country.</P>

Or we could give him a chance since he looks pretty fricken good in aspot we just lost a star. Plus his crime isnt too bad. The difference is he got caught.... CAnt say you never took a pack a gum before or J-Walked across the street right?</P>

sodbuster
05-25-2007, 09:28 AM
THERE IS A GUY PLAYING FOR THE RAVENS WHY NOT BRADSHAW!!!! OH YEA ONE IS A STAR AND THE OTHER IS A ROOKIE SORRY I FORGOT!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

OldPolack
05-25-2007, 10:03 AM
He was a bad actor on the Virginia team and got kicked off. I think the Giants did the right by having Way be his big Brother. He reminds me alot of Dave Meggett. One more chance.</P>

pacco_diablo
05-25-2007, 11:16 AM

</P>

</P>

Didnt you read the PR??? He's on a very short leash. Nothing wrong with giving someone a second chance. Chill out.</P>

Giants83
05-25-2007, 12:30 PM
maybe it would do some good if you all heard the real story on bradshaws "Major off the field issues". you act like he fu*king killed someone. this was taken from anoyther post</P>

Coming from the mean streets of Bluefield,Virginia I don't know if he can seperate himself from his homies.......Come on guys. Not making excuses here but if you want the lowdown here it is.........At UVA he was there for a week. He was in a bar with three others, including starting QB Marcus Hagans. They come out of the bar, and there stands Charlottesville's finest. Problem is they still have cups in there hands. They ask for Ahmad's name, he tells them Thomas Jefferson. They start toarrest him, he runs and gets caught. Not the brightest thing in the world, but hey we were all kids once.He was suspended for a year( while of course the starting QB got off scott free, while he was supposed to be taking care of these kids, that is why UVA's honor code is such a joke,much like their coach). chose to leave school and walk on at Marshall. The Playstation 2 incident was blown way out of proportion by the Marshall University campus police. A Barney Fife trying to make an name for himself. But again no excuses, he learned that EVERYONE is watching you when you are the star. You guys got the steal of this draft, you don't know what you have. But you will soon. I can assure you those things are in the past. This kid is a player, your'e going to love him. </P>

Pakman
05-25-2007, 04:22 PM
no one will prob read this cuz its on the 5th page</P>

</P>

but this topic is so out of date its not even funny i can understand a day after the draft maybe 2 weeks after but starting this topic a month later......................wow</P>

</P>

</P>

JesseJames
05-25-2007, 04:46 PM
if all the people who are writing these condemning posts about this kid was sent to jail for every illegal thing they did, however small, this board would be empty right now. Just remember the things you've done in your own lives that you're not too proud of and try to be a little more forgiving, I'm speaking strictly about non violent crimes now...

giantman84493
05-25-2007, 05:06 PM

Disgusting that an organization like the NYG would even consider a player like this. I hope this isnt a sign of things to come.</P> were a forgiving team i guess

05-25-2007, 05:14 PM
okay so a guy is drinking (underage) and the cops are going to give him a ticket. They say "police, freeze" you tell me the guy is supposed to stay there and accept the fine or run like a running back Please any college kids who have done this are not supposed to be able to work for an employer who wants him? come on! Bradshaw was a steal oops bad choice of words CHARLES WAY will not let him screw around GREAT PICK!!!</P>

</P>

JackStroud
05-25-2007, 06:25 PM
you never did anything your ashamed of in your life?</P>

people change......kids grow up</P>

its the ones like T.O. who are still acting up as adults you need to worry about</P>

the world now has too much access to peoples lives, pasts, records</P>

that is a big problem</P>

look at Giambi, he is persecuted for telling the truth while the shameful liers like Bonds walk free</P>