PDA

View Full Version : Met Coach Coughin last night

GiantLife615
01-21-2012, 05:04 PM
So, Im out to eat with my wife, and family, when who walks in and sits at the table next to us? Coach and his wife! Before leaving, I wasn't going to say anything, but my wife knew I would hate myself today if I didnt. So she quickly wishes him luck, and tell him what a big fan I am of not just the team, but him(which I have been for a long time). I think he was a little surprised by the way she approached him. So then he stood up and we shook hands, I wished him luck and told him how happy I was knowing he was going to be the head coach of this team for a few more years to come. He and his wife were more than gracious and didnt seem to mind the quick interruption. If I wasnt sitting next to him, I wouldnt have gone across the whole restaurant, but couldnt pass up this amazing chance!

53canton
01-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Thats nice, what restaurant though?

mr.hiroki
01-21-2012, 05:35 PM
easy there stalker/doubter. [:|]

53canton
01-21-2012, 05:37 PM

WTF?

Firenugget
01-21-2012, 05:39 PM

WTF?

lol

GiantLife615
01-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Bacari Grill in Washington Twp(bergen county)

Eli TO Shockey
01-21-2012, 06:02 PM
haha good stuff. it would be nearly impossible for me to give my lady any kind of attention with TC sitting next to me.

mr.hiroki
01-21-2012, 06:06 PM
haha good stuff. it would be nearly impossible for me to give my lady any kind of attention with TC sitting next to me.

</P>

yeah i know what you mean; i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him either...........[:$]</P>

Pakman
01-21-2012, 06:06 PM

Lol..can't say I disagree

swimeasy
01-21-2012, 06:10 PM

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was. Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

If he was out last eve, when would the team be heading to SF? On a red eye?

jjj45
01-21-2012, 06:10 PM

</p>

yeah i know what you mean; i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him either...........[:$]</p>yeah....imagining him all young and stuff....

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 06:11 PM

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was.* Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

they left today

Eli TO Shockey
01-21-2012, 06:11 PM

</p>

yeah i know what you mean; i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him either...........[:$]</p>

Haha. If i get 1 get out of gay free card, i would most definitely consider TC a top 5 candidate.

Weygand
01-21-2012, 06:18 PM

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was.* Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

they left today

Oh Snap!!!

/4,000th Post, FTW!!!
//The vast majority of which were fairly accurate

rick5292
01-21-2012, 06:26 PM

Happy for you that you got to meet him and glad to hear how gracious he was. Always thought TC was a decent human being with his foundation efforts, etc.

they left today

Oh Snap!!!

/4,000th Post, FTW!!!
//The vast majority of which were <font size="5">fairly accurate</font>

<font color="#FF0000">I'm sure they were! 4,000 posts, Johnny!</font> <font color="#FF0000">What does he win?</font>

Sorry, just had to ;)

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 06:27 PM

they left today

Oh Snap!!!

/4,000th Post, FTW!!!

congrats wey

keep em coming

SweetZombieJesus
01-21-2012, 06:29 PM
That's great.

The last week of the season I was at a sports bar and the table right behind me was OJ Anderson and Rodney Hampton. I see OJ all the time and I don't wanna bug they guy I gotta work up the nerve to just shake his hand.

Weygand
01-21-2012, 06:37 PM

they left today

Oh Snap!!!

/4,000th Post, FTW!!!
//The vast majority of which were <font size="5">fairly accurate</font>

<font color="#FF0000">I'm sure they were! 4,000 posts, Johnny!</font> <font color="#FF0000">What does he win?</font>

Sorry, just had to ;)

It's all good. I especially appreciate you taking the time to color your font. Please tell me my prize is a conference title crown for the Giants!!

Weygand
01-21-2012, 06:40 PM

they left today

Oh Snap!!!

/4,000th Post, FTW!!!

congrats wey

keep em coming

Thank you kindly sir, thank you kindly. If there's anyone from here I think would be a blast to watch a game with (besides everyone), it's you.

GiantLife615
01-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Your 4000th....my 1st....

BigBlueOnes
01-21-2012, 09:18 PM
WTF WAS HE DOING EATING DINNER!!!! Isn't he supposed to be preparing or watching film or doing something "footbally?' :)

DragonSoul
01-21-2012, 09:37 PM
So, Im out to eat with my wife, and family, when who walks in and sits at the table next to us? Coach and his wife! Before leaving, I wasn't going to say anything, but my wife knew I would hate myself today if I didnt. So she quickly wishes him luck, and tell him what a big fan I am of not just the team, but him(which I have been for a long time). I think he was a little surprised by the way she approached him. So then he stood up and we shook hands, I wished him luck and told him how happy I was knowing he was going to be the head coach of this team for a few more years to come. He and his wife were more than gracious and didnt seem to mind the quick interruption. If I wasnt sitting next to him, I wouldnt have gone across the whole restaurant, but couldnt pass up this amazing chance!
had some friends/fam run into bradshaw last few weeks. But gratis on the meeting

Weygand
01-21-2012, 09:49 PM

You honestly think the Giants fly commercial? I don't want to start a major thing the night before a game like this but the potential for a skewering will not go un-noticed.

Does Coughlin get all the FF Miles for these flights?
Who gets upgraded to business class?
Do they make the kickers take Southwest?

nycisgreat
01-21-2012, 09:51 PM

Lol, your wife played it well. I could see my wife doing the same thing. I like Coughlin, and I feel that I team will do very well tomorrow.

blueomaha
01-21-2012, 09:53 PM
if i didn't say anything to TC, i would have explode...cool story....

Weygand
01-21-2012, 09:55 PM
if i didn't say anything to TC, i would have explode...cool story....

Would you have pronounced his name "Coffin" too?