PDA

View Full Version : Nice article on Nicks and Cruz

swordfish
01-21-2012, 07:21 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/page/hotread-cruz-nicks/new-york-giants-receivers-victor-cruz-hakeem-nicks-spell-double-trouble-opponents

swordfish
01-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Can someone link the article, thanks.

Eli TO Shockey
01-21-2012, 07:35 PM
<a href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/page/hotread-cruz-nicks/new-york-giants-receivers-victor-cruz-hakeem-nicks-spell-double-trouble-opponents%20">

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/page/hotread-cruz-nicks/new-york-giants-receivers-victor-cruz-hakeem-nicks-spell-double-trouble-opponents
</a>

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 07:40 PM
Cruz. Its Victor Cruz. Bugs me like when 49ers say "Rodgers" or "Goldston". If you're hardcore enough to frequent your teams' message board, you're hardcore enough to know your teams' players. Especially their starters.

swordfish
01-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Wow the spell check police has arrived, I have been a Giants fan since 81, how old are you.

I'm 21 actually, not that it matters. Why do you care?

swordfish
01-21-2012, 07:54 PM
<a href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2011/story/_/page/hotread-cruz-nicks/new-york-giants-receivers-victor-cruz-hakeem-nicks-spell-double-trouble-opponents%20">

</a> Thanks for linking the article, and thank God for not giving me grief on my spelling.

swordfish
01-21-2012, 07:54 PM

Enough said, thanks.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 08:42 PM

Enough said, thanks.

You're welcome. Not sure what that has to do with anything but I'm glad you're satisfied with that bit of information. Even if it is a little weird.

Voldamort
01-21-2012, 08:45 PM
The kid's are all right!!!

swordfish
01-21-2012, 08:47 PM

Enough said, thanks.

You're welcome. Not sure what that has to do with anything but I'm glad you're satisfied with that bit of information. Even if it is a little weird.
Took you some time to think of something to respond with, you know exactly where I was coming from, but it figures , 21 year old wise ***, enough said kid.

bubblesmcgee
01-21-2012, 08:54 PM
The only one that annoys me is Hicks. why do people say his name is Hicks

swordfish
01-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Enjoy the ARTICLE everyone.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 09:03 PM

Enough said, thanks.

Took you some time to think of something to respond with, you know exactly where I was coming from, but it figures , 21 year old wise ***, enough said kid.

Yeah, a full 40 minutes. wow. Got news for you pal, its not like I care.

And I'm thinking you're trying to insinuate that you're a better fan than me because you're older. That's ok, I don't care. You could just come out and say it though, instead of beating around the bush forever.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 09:05 PM

Enough said, thanks.

Yeah, a full 40 minutes. wow. Got news for you pal, its not like I care.

And I'm thinking you're trying to insinuate that you're a better fan than me because you're older. That's ok, I don't care. You could just come out and say it though, instead of beating around the bush forever.

how about talking about the topic

I can easily make you disappear

Im a magician

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 09:05 PM
The only one that annoys me is Hicks. why do people say his name is Hicks

Mindless brain lapse there. His name starts with "H" and if you use that in his last name it will make a real word, lol. Same cadence and everything. Kind of like people saying "Obama" and "Osama".

Fortyniners
01-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Nicks and Cruz are sick. They're definitely the two players I fear the most.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 10:50 PM

I fear Willis and all your Smiths .....besides Alex

SweetZombieJesus
01-21-2012, 10:52 PM
This is a Cruze

http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/pictures/VEHICLE/2011/Chevrolet/2011.chevrolet.cruze.20339853-300x189.jpg

Fortyniners
01-21-2012, 10:53 PM

Do you fear Reggie Smith, too? Just kidding, he's our crappy back-up safety you probably haven't heard about.

Alex isn't a big-yardage guy, but he's been getting the job done. It's just that our offensive scheme doesn't rely on him a whole lot.

YATittle1962
01-21-2012, 10:56 PM

Do you fear Reggie Smith, too? Just kidding, he's our crappy back-up safety you probably haven't heard about.

Alex isn't a big-yardage guy, but he's been getting the job done. It's just that our offensive scheme doesn't rely on him a whole lot.

I know who reggie smith is.....kid out of oklahoma

and no i dont fear him

:)