PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Tom Coughlin..and he knows it...

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-29-2011, 12:29 AM
Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is probably gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom for everything, but I dont see this lasting any longer.

carlton5127@msn.com
11-29-2011, 12:34 AM
I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur! We need some youngblood!

M0rbid
11-29-2011, 12:36 AM
Like I said before, they should do him a favor and fire him after this game. No point of playing out the season defeated.........

funkybudda
11-29-2011, 12:37 AM

yeah, this zombie head coach needs to go, time for new direction.

Sintim97
11-29-2011, 12:41 AM
idk tom has looked expressionless in many embarrasing losses and we decide to keep him

giantsforce
11-29-2011, 12:46 AM

zombie, bystander, useless, idiot, moron, stupid, anything goes. Only RoanokeFan thinks Coughlin is a "genius"

bigjeep
11-29-2011, 12:52 AM
Wasn't all this said last year!

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-29-2011, 12:54 AM
actually 2 years </P>

Giantsin04
11-29-2011, 12:54 AM
I hope I next Head Coach is not a dinosaur!* We need some youngblood!

zombie, bystander, useless, idiot, moron, stupid, anything goes. Only RoanokeFan thinks Coughlin is a "genius"

You absolutely suck. And have no respect.

Pakman
11-29-2011, 12:57 AM
Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom, but good riddens.

**** Cowher

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is gone. Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke. I wish I could stop watching but I cant. This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes. Bring in Cowher. I am so tired of this crap. Thanks Tom, but good riddens. **** Cowher</P>

Ok no cowher..bring in the Michelin man..bring in samuel L jackson...IDC, but Tom has to go. I love the guy and what he has done, but enough is enough...</P>

Vtgmenfan89
11-29-2011, 12:59 AM
This is ridiculous. His 2nd half schedule says enough. We need new material around here when we have this much talent, it's ridiculous how much they suck. especially the d

smashndash715
11-29-2011, 01:00 AM
Sitting there...blank expression...sad, but he is gone.* Pierre thomas had to signal them to chase him bc this defense is a joke.* I wish I could stop watching but I cant.* This team is a complete joke, Perry Fewell is a joke with his horrible schemes.* Bring in Cowher.* I am so tired of this crap.* Thanks Tom, but good riddens.

**** Cowher

for reallllll....what the fk is everyones obsession with cowher..he was trash

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-29-2011, 01:02 AM
ok lets hear who you want then....because Tom is gone.</P>

</P>

</P>

mainegiantsfan
11-29-2011, 01:10 AM
THIS MUCH TALENT? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT AT THIS POINT? The changes that need to be made begin with Tuck and Osi. Then Jacobs and Bradshaw. These guys are over paid and over rated.None of those players can keep from getting hurt, and in addition, we can use the money to put together a better team.

dave8274
11-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Coughlin will be back next year. It's ownership's position that the players are the ones who win or lose games, and the coaching is not to blame.

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:00 PM
its sad, but we all agreed at the time of this post