PDA

View Full Version : 49ers fans

XxBigWhitxX
01-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence.

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.

BobbyD
01-21-2012, 10:15 PM

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.Go Niners!

blueomaha
01-21-2012, 10:15 PM

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.you sound like an idiot to wish any player an injury....

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 10:16 PM

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Eat a bag of ****s. Hope we injury Eli as payback for Joe in 1991.you sound like an idiot to wish any player an injury....

Cool, but as long as he's not crippled my house will be full of cheers if Eli gets hurt.

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 10:23 PM
The only way these punks come back is if their team wins.And since that aint happening,
after tonight,or maybe before game time tomorrow we wont have to put up with their ignorant *****e$ anymore

Joe Morrison
01-21-2012, 10:36 PM
The only way these punks come back is if their team wins.And since that aint happening,
after tonight,or maybe before game time tomorrow we wont have to put up with their ignorant *****e$ anymore
</P>

It seems like we are really dealing with a lack of intelligence or a bunch of 6th graders, quite comical, there will be crying videos all over you tube after the Niners go down,[;)]</P>

NYgiants141
01-21-2012, 10:38 PM

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Cool, but as long as he's not crippled my house will be full of cheers if Eli gets hurt.

Your *** better come back to these boards after the Giants whoop 49er *** so i can hand feed you your crow.

NYGAbstract
01-21-2012, 10:41 PM
I wonder how many people will be crying at that after party the 49'rs are throwing.

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 10:44 PM
I wonder how many people will be crying at that after party the 49'rs are throwing.

Vernon will cry no matter the outcome, so there is 1. As for the others, did Vernon invite Giants players?

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 10:53 PM

Vernon will cry no matter the outcome, so there is 1. As for the others, did Vernon invite Giants players?
Maybe Vernon will do the TO thing

sniff sniff.......Thats my quarterback man

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 10:55 PM

Maybe Vernon will do the TO thing

sniff sniff.......Thats my quarterback man

Lol.

http://gossilicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/to-crying1.jpg

jjj45
01-21-2012, 11:01 PM
The reason there are so many is because the boards started accepting members again a couple of weeks ago. And a lot of the Eagle and Dallas trolls couldn't get in before.

Thats why we saw so many Falcon, Packer, and now 49er fans.

And they aren't even close to the annoying level of Eagles fans. Wait till we play them again next year, and the trolls start appearing. You will quickly change your mind.

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 11:05 PM
The reason there are so many is because the boards started accepting members again a couple of weeks ago. And a lot of the Eagle and Dallas trolls couldn't get in before.

Thats why we saw so many Falcon, Packer, and now 49er fans.

And they aren't even close to the annoying level of Eagles fans. Wait till we play them again next year, and the trolls start appearing. You will quickly change your mind.

Can't we all agree that Philly fans suck? I mean us SF fans had to listen to those jackoffs over the 2010 Giants in the NLCS.

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 11:08 PM
Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on

Bread
01-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Philly fans definitely suck.That's one thing the whole sports world can agree on
No. We dont suck as much as the Niners trolls wishing harm on opposing QBs and making 911 jokes....think about that

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 11:15 PM
No. We dont suck as much as the Niners trolls wishing harm on opposing QBs and making 911 jokes....think about that

Who the heck made a 9-11 joke? I'll wish injury on Eli, but that's pretty ****ing low.

Bread
01-21-2012, 11:17 PM

Who the heck made a 9-11 joke? I'll wish injury on Eli, but that's pretty ****ing low.Some trolls a few days ago, so check your own fans before you diss us...

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 11:17 PM
Sorry Bread.That wasn't directed at you.I've seen you on these boards and most of the time you're cool.But you must admit the majority of your fan base seems to revel in being lowlifes

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 11:18 PM

Who the heck made a 9-11 joke? I'll wish injury on Eli, but that's pretty ****ing low.Some trolls a few days ago, so check your own fans before you diss us...

Wow, what a bunch of idiots.

Bread
01-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Sorry Bread.That wasn't directed at you.I've seen you on these boards and most of the time you're cool.But you must admit the majority of your fan base seems to revel in being lowlifes
Agreed. Something is seriously wrong with alot of our fans.

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 11:22 PM

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.

Bread
01-21-2012, 11:24 PM

Wow, what a bunch of idiots.Yup. I think the mods got their info and called the cops or something lol. Karma. Sucks for them.

Bread
01-21-2012, 11:25 PM

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.Eaglesfandan? He was on there today. What a liar haha

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 11:26 PM

Wow, what a bunch of idiots.Yup. I think the mods got their info and called the cops or something lol. Karma. Sucks for them.

Ha. That's pretty awesome. Probably a bunch of the *****hats out here that think it was an inside job. Damned fools.

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 11:27 PM

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.Eaglesfandan? He was on there today. What a liar haha

EFD!!!!!

Hahahahaha

jjj45
01-21-2012, 11:29 PM

Lol. We have an eagles fan regular on the Niner boards who says he almost never goes on the Eagles board because they're just an unreasonable bunch.I'ts a pretty horrible place. Others go there and eventually become desensitized. Basically compromising their fanhood in order to better be accepted by those that dwell there. I've seen it happen to many a good fellow. Stay away!

SFranciscan
01-22-2012, 02:39 PM

Love,

XxBig WhitxX

Destroyed? Really? I hope your players are as overconfident as you. These two teams are pretty evenly matched with some home-field advantage for San Francisco. Last time the game was decided by seven points. I doubt either team will be destroyed.

TroyArcher
01-22-2012, 04:16 PM
No. We dont suck as much as the Niners trolls wishing harm on opposing QBs and making 911 jokes....think about that Who the heck made a 9-11 joke? I'll wish injury on Eli, but that's pretty ****ing low.Some trolls a few days ago, so check your own fans before you diss us... Wow, what a bunch of idiots.</P>

Wishing someone an injury isn't much better. </P>

TroyArcher
01-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Are by far the most annoying fans I have ever seen come on these boards. Promise me. PROMISE. that when you get destroyed that you will come back to these boards for the smorgasbord of crow you have all accumulated. this victory will be 10x more sweet because of your insolence. Love, XxBig WhitxX

Destroyed? Really? I hope your players are as overconfident as you. These two teams are pretty evenly matched with some home-field advantage for San Francisco. Last time the game was decided by seven points. I doubt either team will be destroyed.
</P>

</P>

Falcons and Packers thought the same thing. </P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 12:42 PM

The score was close, but how many 3rd down conversions (1, on a hail mary at the end of regulation) and how many passes to wide receivers (1).