PDA

View Full Version : SF players are saying Gmen are Trash talking

swordfish
01-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

http://www.examiner.com/san-francisco-49ers-in-san-francisco/samuel-lam

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Really, how is that, what did they expect Rolle to say, I am not confident, he did not predict a victory, he pretty much has praised all the 49ers, all he said was that we will not be denied, that to me is confidence in yours and your teams ability, heck we send the Favorite 15-1 Packers home, why not feel confident.

he should have said nothing. Kinda easy.

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.

Sundown
01-21-2012, 10:28 PM

He spoke the truth. Truth hurts right?

Rudyy
01-21-2012, 10:28 PM

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.Ok, but that's still not talking "trash".

swordfish
01-21-2012, 10:30 PM
So I guess Vernon Davis booking a victory party means nothing, yea OK, none of our payers have booked a victory party at any club or venue.

Whomebe

He spoke the truth. Truth hurts right?

Oh yes. It hurts so so so much.

G4L
At least the Giants have the balls to come out and say some things, even if I wouldn't exactly call it trash-talking. The Niners can only give us back-door insults like saying they were rooting for us against GB.</P>

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Rolle is soft, Vernon used to own him when he was in Arizona.

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:31 PM
So I guess Vernon Davis booking a victory party means nothing, yea OK, none of our payers have booked a victory party at any club or venue.

It's a party celebrating the season, with an option of being more.

But you're right, that's exactly the same as saying that you can't lose.

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:32 PM
At least the Giants have the balls to come out and say some things, even if I wouldn't exactly call it trash-talking.* The Niners can only give us back-door insults like saying they were rooting for us against GB.</P>

that was because they wanted homefield advantage. Jesus.

Stan Laurel
At least the Giants have the balls to come out and say some things, even if I wouldn't exactly call it trash-talking.* The Niners can only give us back-door insults like saying they were rooting for us against GB.</P>

Back door insults? GTFO, any team would want a home game.

Whomebe

and he did predict a victory if he said they will not be beaten.Ok, but that's still not talking "trash".

I agree.

East Coast Bias
01-21-2012, 10:34 PM

Perhaps he should wait till the season is over before booking that party.....Oh wait.he knows that after tomorrow the season WILL be over

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:36 PM

Perhaps he should wait till the season is over before booking that party.....Oh wait.he knows that after tomorrow the season WILL be over

Good one I guess?

Rudyy
01-21-2012, 10:37 PM

I agree. I was actually disagreeing with you lol

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:41 PM

Oh I never said that the Giants were talking trash. Just replying to a couple things the OP said. I honestly don't care about trash talking at all, look at how well it worked for the Jets for the last few years, you know? People who get upset over it need to grow up. And in this case stop acting like every vote of confidence is somehow trashtalking.

swordfish
01-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Like I have been saying, gift giving is over, Santa is long gone, it's going to be a long day-night for the 49ers come Sunday. Like Rolle said, there no denying us. I guess the praise does not count in the 49ers eyes, but a small quote of confidence from an opposing player is what has them going, really, I feel for them. Everyone seems to forget, there are 11 guys on the field at all times, I hope those 49ers forget about, Tuck, Osi, JPP, Canty, Kiwi, Joseph, Rocky B,. Chase Blackburn, Bolley, Webster, Ross , Prince, Grant. To be honest, Rolle could care less what they think, like I said, GMEN by 21+, SF will be crying by half time.

Stan Laurel
01-21-2012, 10:42 PM

This post makes no sense. On the Niner boards we at least try and self police our ******s.

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Like I have been saying, gift giving is over, Santa is long gone, it's going to be a long day-night for the 49ers come Sunday. Like Rolle said, there no denying us. I guess the praise does not count in the 49ers eyes, but a small quote of confidence from an opposing player is what has them going, really, I feel for them. Everyone seems to forget, there are 11 guys on the field at all times, I hope those 49ers forget about, Tuck, Osi, JPP, Canty, Kiwi, Joseph, Rocky B,. Chase Blackburn, Bolley, Webster, Ross , Prince, Grant. To be honest, Rolle could care less what they think, like I said, GMEN by 21+, SF will be crying by half time.
That's a lot of people to forget about.

NYGAbstract
01-21-2012, 10:49 PM

Who is the 49rs QB again?

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 10:50 PM

That one guy who beat the Giants last time.

swordfish
01-21-2012, 11:00 PM
That one guy who beat the Giants last time.Yea, with the short field given to him by his defense, really, like I
said, gift giving is OVER, the VD TD against us was a complete gift from
our defense, no one covered the guy, bad communication in our back end
all second half of the game once Boley went out, and some news for you,
our defense is not the same you faced last time, far from it, ask the
Pack, and yes I did watch your win "Gift giving by NO" last Sunday, to
be honest with you I never thought your offense and your QB could move
the ball if not for those turnovers and poor defense by NO, did you
watch Alex Smith, the guy was horrid for close to three quarters of the
game, I kept looking over to my brother and saying, man this guy is bad,
and then I said man this NO defense is even worse.

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 11:07 PM
That one guy who beat the Giants last time.Yea, with the short field given to him by his defense, really, like I

Sorry, he was one of the 52 people who beat the Giants last time we played.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 11:07 PM

You must be a pretty bad judge of football then, no wonder you like the Giants. Smith had a very nice 1st half and the only time he struggled was in the 3rd quarter when the whole offense stalled. He put together an 80 or 90 yard drive early on for our first TD and threw a great 3rd down throw for the 2nd td. And you seen his amazing 4th quarter. His pocket presence has to increase though.

Whomebe
01-21-2012, 11:08 PM

You must be a pretty bad judge of football then, no wonder you like the Giants. Smith had a very nice 1st half and the only time he struggled was in the 3rd quarter when the whole offense stalled. He put together an 80 or 90 yard drive early on for our first TD and threw a great 3rd down throw for the 2nd td. And you seen his amazing 4th quarter. His pocket presence has to increase though.
I don't think you understand. You see, he's just talking trash. He's trying to rile up Niner fans, that's all. It's okay to do it on this section as long as you're a Giants fan. don't trip.

swordfish
01-21-2012, 11:09 PM

How was he good in the first half, by having to move the ball 5 yards after the turnover, yea OK.

look@dafilm
01-21-2012, 11:12 PM

How was he good on the first half, by having to move the ball 5 yards after the turnover, yea ok.

You're reading comprehension is lacking, time to start suing your NY school system.

swordfish
01-21-2012, 11:15 PM

How was he good on the first half, by having to move the ball 5 yards after the turnover, yea ok.

You're reading comprehension is lacking, time to start suing your NY school system.
Must be getting late for you little kid, it's time for your mommy to read you a bed time story about the big bad Giants.

JJC7301
01-21-2012, 11:46 PM
I honestly believe that the 49ers are worried about the Giants.