PDA

View Full Version : Only ray of hope.

DragonSoul
11-29-2011, 01:40 AM
Is to sweep the Cowboys. Figured it would be the difference in the end to the playoffs, and apparently it will be.

So if we run the last 4 games I believe we are in.

Only problem is, if we get into the playoffs we are screwed thanks to our Offensive and defensive coordinators.

No matter what those two need to go. So tired of the potential, that it seems our coaching staff cannot use properly.

I can understand if they have no talent, but play to THEIR TALENTS not YOUR SCHEMES..

myles2424
11-29-2011, 01:45 AM
This team doesn't want or deserve it.....I don't want to be that lucky team that sneaks into the playoffs & gets embarrassed....

new coordinators , letting go of some of the overpaid bums & a strong draft/FA is all that'll work for 2012

DragonSoul
11-29-2011, 01:52 AM
I agree about '12 but nothing wrong w/making a possible run in '11 if it works out. Rather watch the Giants 1 more week then another short 16 game season.

egyptian420
11-29-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm one of the most positive people and most people call me a homer....but even I can't be positive about this season. I don't doubt for a second that we can make the playoffs...but even if we do, I just don't see our team competing with any of these top tier teams, I can't see this team getting to the SB, let alone win in it.

JMFP2
11-29-2011, 01:59 AM
My only ray of hope is myhot wife is upstairs and feels bad for me because the Giants got stomped.</P>

Which reminds me, what the hell am I doing on this message board right now?</P>

Later guys.</P>

myles2424
11-29-2011, 02:01 AM
My only ray of hope is my*hot wife is upstairs and feels bad for me because the Giants got stomped.</P>

Later guys.</P> that's why I multitask

G-Men Surg.
11-29-2011, 02:02 AM
Is to sweep the Cowboys. Figured it would be the difference in the end to the playoffs, and apparently it will be.

Only problem is, if we get into the playoffs we are screwed thanks to our Offensive and defensive coordinators.

No matter what those two need to go. So tired of the potential, that it seems our coaching staff cannot use properly.

I can understand if they have no talent, but play to THEIR TALENTS not YOUR SCHEMES..
They are not going to beat Texas A & M playing like the way they played tonight. Don't see any ray of hope bro, sorry.

G-Men Surg.
11-29-2011, 02:03 AM
This team doesn't want or deserve it.....I don't want to be that lucky team that sneaks into the playoffs & gets embarrassed....

new coordinators , letting go of some of the overpaid bums & a strong draft/FA is all that'll work for 2012
LOL! I hear you, same hear.

DragonSoul
11-29-2011, 02:23 AM
My only ray of hope is my*hot wife is upstairs and feels bad for me because the Giants got stomped.</P>

Later guys.</P>does she have a sister

DragonSoul
11-29-2011, 02:27 AM

They are not going to beat Texas A & M playing like the way they played tonight. Don't see any ray of hope bro, sorry.I am possible but probably not probable. For the people who need some hope.

My biggest issues are with the coordinators more then anyone.

G-Men Surg.
11-29-2011, 02:37 AM

They are not going to beat Texas A & M playing like the way they played tonight. Don't see any ray of hope bro, sorry.I am possible but probably not probable. For the people who need some hope.

My biggest issues are with the coordinators more then anyone.
Coaching staff in general. This could end up really bad at seasons end. Its starting to stink up all over the place.

barran21
11-29-2011, 02:41 AM
I want TC fired so F the playoffs...

ajd121
11-29-2011, 02:44 AM
If we win our last 4 beating the Jets and the Cowboys twice, that is far from sneaking in. Hopefully this team will have Bradshaw and Boley back two player who I think make a world of difference.

galaxy10
11-29-2011, 02:53 AM
"I can understand if they have no talent, but play to THEIR TALENTS not YOUR SCHEMES.."

Totally agree: It was pretty evident tonight with the defensive game plan. What is wrong with Fewell. I think the guys don't believe in the schemes any more. They looked dead out there. Although I can't really say what they think, I am not in the locker room. What is wrong with out Captain, Tuck looks like he is depressed, does any one else think that.

DragonSoul
11-29-2011, 03:44 AM
If we win our last 4 beating the Jets and the Cowboys twice, that is far from sneaking in. Hopefully this team will have Bradshaw and Boley back two player who I think make a world of difference.
Agreed...

Boley I felt would be a huge loss considering our lb depth many of us were saying could happen.

AB helps our bad oline a bit, but I guess its better then nothing.

ajd121
11-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Agreed...

Boley I felt would be a huge loss considering our lb depth many of us were saying could happen.

Not having a running game kills your defense as they are constantly right back out on the field, getting AB back would help that. The defense looked tired last night.

gumby742
11-29-2011, 10:09 AM
My only ray of hope is myhot wife is upstairs and feels bad for me because the Giants got stomped.</P>

Later guys.</P>

that's why I multitask</P>

i almost spit out my coffee. hahahaha</P>

DEgiants89
11-29-2011, 10:13 AM
"I can understand if they have no talent, but play to THEIR TALENTS not YOUR SCHEMES.."

Totally agree: It was pretty evident tonight with the defensive game plan. What is wrong with Fewell. I think the guys don't believe in the schemes any more. They looked dead out there. Although I can't really say what they think, I am not in the locker room. What is wrong with out Captain, Tuck looks like he is depressed, does any one else think that.

Eh that would be more leadership and players than scheme. This isn't madden where players are playin at w.e rating every play. If you looked on the sidelines....the defense just looked depressed and no emotion. It was pathetic.

DragonSoul
11-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Agreed...

Not having a running game kills your defense as they are constantly right back out on the field, getting AB back would help that. The defense looked tired last night.
agreed, but also there is only so much a very good/great RB can do by himself.

Trust me I was calling for AB to start in 08 and think he can be a great back if he can get healthy and stay that way, but the oline has been putrid. Lastnight they actually played a bit better but it was on BJ who couldn't make it happen in general, while the few weeks prior it wasn't BJs fault as much as the line couldn't even open up a crevice.

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:11 PM
the people who say they didnt want to make it cause you didnt want to get embarassed are funny. never got that theory