PDA

View Full Version : Very SUPERSTITIOUS

shockeyg
01-22-2012, 07:33 AM
They say it's only real if you believe it . Well I do . Hear me out we're going to go back 6 games . First Dallas game I didn't drink during the game and we won. The next week I expected to crush the skins so I drank up , yep loss . Now come the Jet, Dallas , Atl. and G.B games. no drinking before or during the games and yep we won . So now I have no choice but to keep my superstitious *** sober today .Enjoy your day fellow Giants fans.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Dude...... The Writing is on the Wall, DONT Drink.

If u do u wind up with a 13 month old baby..

If u believe in things u don't understand and then u suffer..

miked1958
01-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Lol

miked1958
01-22-2012, 07:39 AM
I dont know if u got that or not.

Anyway, at this point u have to do everything the same

miked1958
01-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Don't change anything

shockeyg
01-22-2012, 07:42 AM
I told my wife that if we do win today I'll be going on a 2 week drunk waiting for the Super Bowl.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 07:49 AM
I told my wife that if we do win today I'll be going on a 2 week drunk waiting for the Super Bowl.
Lol

jomo
01-22-2012, 07:51 AM
The rest of us will take up the slack. That's what teammates are for. Do the right thing! </P>

No [B] for you. lol</P>

miked1958
01-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Did anyone get my reference to OP on my first post in this thread?

miked1958
01-22-2012, 08:25 AM
I know its late but come on

miked1958
01-22-2012, 08:25 AM
STEVIE WONDER is a musical genius

shockeyg
01-22-2012, 08:36 AM
STEVIE WONDER is a musical geniusWell speaking of Stevie Wonder . Did anyone see the bad *** piano he was givin for a life time achievement. award ?

BillTheGreek
01-22-2012, 08:39 AM
They say it's only real if you believe it . Well I do . Hear me out we're going to go back 6 games . First Dallas game I didn't drink during the game and we won. The next week I expected to crush the skins so I drank up , yep loss . Now come the Jet, Dallas , Atl. and G.B games. no drinking before or during the games and yep we won . So now I have no choice but to keep my superstitious *** sober today .Enjoy your day fellow Giants fans.

I USE TO BET ON THE GIANTS TO WIN........ AND EVERY TIME I DID, THEY WOULD LOSE ! SINCE I STOPPED BETTING ON THEM, THEY HAVE WON 2 SUPER BOWLS ON THEIR WAY TO WINNING ANOTHER SUPER BOWL ! LAST TIP OF THE DAY .....JACOBS HAS TO RUN ON THE OUTSIDE, 49ers ARE WAITING FOR HIM IN MIDDLE.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 08:42 AM

I USE TO BET ON THE GIANTS TO WIN........ AND EVERY TIME I DID, THEY WOULD LOSE ! SINCE I STOPPED BETTING ON THEM, THEY HAVE WON 2 SUPER BOWLS ON THEIR WAY TO WINNING ANOTHER SUPER BOWL !
Moral of story...don't bet

shockeyg
01-22-2012, 08:45 AM

I USE TO BET ON THE GIANTS TO WIN........ AND EVERY TIME I DID, THEY WOULD LOSE ! SINCE I STOPPED BETTING ON THEM, THEY HAVE WON 2 SUPER BOWLS ON THEIR WAY TO WINNING ANOTHER SUPER BOWL !No betting for you and no drinking for me . Damn we're two boring muthers. LOL Takin the sober road for the team I am.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 08:47 AM

Just do it. We are to far in. Can't chage things now
I USE TO BET ON THE GIANTS TO WIN........ AND EVERY TIME I DID, THEY WOULD LOSE ! SINCE I STOPPED BETTING ON THEM, THEY HAVE WON 2 SUPER BOWLS ON THEIR WAY TO WINNING ANOTHER SUPER BOWL !No betting for you and no drinking for me . Damn we're two boring muthers. LOL Takin the sober road for the team I am.

BillTheGreek
01-22-2012, 08:58 AM

NO DRINKING FOR YOU, NO BETTING FOR ME AND NO SOUP FOR THE 49ers

jomo
01-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Did anyone get my reference to OP on my first post in this thread?I caught it inthe title but blew right past it in your post. Love Stevie!

shockeyg
01-23-2012, 12:29 AM
YEP I'm sober . What a ****in game

BillTheGreek
01-23-2012, 12:55 AM
YEP I'm sober . What a ****in game"UNCLE SAM" SAID YOU CAN HAVE ONE BEER ! FOR GOOD LUCK, AND A SIX PACK AFTER WE WIN THE SUPER BOWL ! GOOD LUCK TO THE G MEN AND YOU !