PDA

View Full Version : To all you 49r fans I really cannot dislike your team, your fans, good Luck to you.....

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Most of you came here sensibly to talk football, and that was impressive.

May the better team win....may the Officials stay out of it unless its blatant, and I hope some of you come back here tonight to re-hash the season a bit and wish the winner well

I'm no longer picking this game.......I'm on the sidelines and just going to enjoy it for all 60 minutes.

You have a good team and in my opinion your team scares me even more than New England. Its been a long time since you guys got to this point and you have done with good old NFC East Smash Mouth football way.

This is the "Real" Super bowl tonight......You have a great HC and a lot of studs, but you will find this to be a very different Giants team than you played during the season. A lot of things have fallen into place for us, and the playoffs require a few more gears in your transmission.....we'll see what happens

Oh as a Caveat let me say I love your state, having just spent a week in Monterey and my company is HQ 10 miles from your Stadium...........Please get it together and build another one on higher ground somewhere or at the least put in a drainage system and FieldTurf like we did.

dan1552
01-22-2012, 10:36 AM
These 9rs fans dont wanna hear that.They are looking through the rose colored glasses the media has issued in hopes of a Harbaugh bowl.

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm sure they want to win.....perhaps even more than we do

I remember what it was like to walk through the desert like we did in the 60s and 70s

If I were one of them I would be doing back flips for a chance to take on the Giants for a chance to go to the Big Dance.

We do not get a lot of respect from the "Sports World" but opponents know how dangerous we can be

Easy-Duz-It
01-22-2012, 10:54 AM
what happened dude? you were so confident throughout this whole run...seems like a silly time to change your strategy, no?

that said, i have a hard time hating the niners as well. i really really like harbaugh as a coach, and you can't help but to root for those players over there. it's been a real good story. lets just hope it comes to an end tonight. i really can't see the giants losing at this point, but if the worst were to happen, the niners would have my support in the bowl.

embeshAtYa
01-22-2012, 10:56 AM
no. no good luck for them. more like see ya later san fran.

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 11:06 AM
no. no good luck for them. more like see ya later san fran.

I wished them personal good luck.....as for their team? ehhhhhhh.......lets just say at this level you make your own "luck"

Voldamort
01-22-2012, 11:09 AM
AMEN BROTHER

Firenugget
01-22-2012, 11:10 AM
<font size="5"><u>Most of you came here sensibly to talk football,</u></font> and that was impressive.

May the better team win....may the Officials stay out of it unless its blatant, and I hope some of you come back here tonight to re-hash the season a bit and wish the winner well

I'm no longer picking this game.......I'm on the sidelines and just going to enjoy it for all 60 minutes.

You have a good team and in my opinion your team scares me even more than New England. Its been a long time since you guys got to this point and you have done with good old NFC East Smash Mouth football way.

This is the "Real" Super bowl tonight......You have a great HC and a lot of studs, but you will find this to be a very different Giants team than you played during the season. A lot of things have fallen into place for us, and the playoffs require a few more gears in your transmission.....we'll see what happens

Oh as a Caveat let me say I love your state, having just spent a week in Monterey and my company is HQ 10 miles from your Stadium...........Please get it together and build another one on higher ground somewhere or at the least put in a drainage system and FieldTurf like we did.

No, actually most of them were complete tools and morons. But whatever, they'll disappear soon enough. For the "very few" that did...Enjoy the game, either way you should be happy to get this far with a 1st year coach. Can't look back on the season in a bad light regardless.

VD&Crabs85
01-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Thank you BParcells!!! We appreciate your comments and classiness as a Giants fan. Good luck to your team too...this is a classic matchup with so much history with our franchises. I hated your team in the 80s and of course the NFC Championship in 90. But, i respect your team and rooted for you guys against the Patriots in '07-'08. That was awesome and it was great to see the players wear an 18-1 T-shirt. I've been watching the past 9 years of the 49ers losing ways and boy does it feel good to see the 49ers back in the playoffs! May the best team win and i sure hope the ref's just let the players play :)

jomo
01-22-2012, 11:17 AM
Thank you BParcells!!! We appreciate your comments and classiness as a Giants fan. Good luck to your team too...this is a classic matchup with so much history with our franchises. I hated your team in the 80s and of course the NFC Championship in 90. But, i respect your team and rooted for you guys against the Patriots in '07-'08. That was awesome and it was great to see the players wear an 18-1 T-shirt. I've been watching the past 9 years of the 49ers losing ways and boy does it feel good to see the 49ers back in the playoffs! May the best team win and i sure hope the ref's just let the players play :)This is a little disorienting (your thoughtful and gracious comments) after what we've seen from most of your fans who've visited here this week. Thanks and may the better team win!

stormblue
01-22-2012, 11:18 AM
this sounds like a prepared statement to fall back on just in case the Giants lose.

i'd rather say the Giants are gonna kick the Forty-Niners' assbucket and worry about the sauteed
crow meat later.

look@dafilm
01-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Very classy, very level headed good for you. A lot of your fellow Giants fans are homers to the extreme, but that is to be expected with any fan base.

Good luck to you and I share the refs sentiment. :)

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 11:24 AM
this sounds like a prepared statement to fall back on just in case the Giants lose.

i'd rather say the Giants are gonna kick the Forty-Niners' assbucket and worry about the sauteed
crow meat later.

No this game falls into the "too tough to call" category

If it were played in Giants Stadium (That's what I still call it)..........I'd have the Giants by 10-20 points

With the weather, the field, their home-field crowd, and the problems Vegas and the Refs have been giving us........... its a tight call

fourth&forever
01-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Thank you BParcells!!! We appreciate your comments and classiness as a Giants fan. Good luck to your team too...this is a classic matchup with so much history with our franchises. I hated your team in the 80s and of course the NFC Championship in 90. But, i respect your team and rooted for you guys against the Patriots in '07-'08. That was awesome and it was great to see the players wear an 18-1 T-shirt. I've been watching the past 9 years of the 49ers losing ways and boy does it feel good to see the 49ers back in the playoffs! May the best team win and i sure hope the ref's just let the players play :)
aha! a reasonable niners fan. Cudos to a solid team. We Giant fans appreciate stout defense and grind it out offenses. We love that style of football. Here's to a great old school mud and blood game. Today may be another classic!

jjj45
01-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Very classy, very level headed good for you. A lot of your fellow Giants fans are homers to the extreme, but that is to be expected with any fan base.

Good luck to you and I share the refs sentiment. :)
cmon are any of us really being "homers"? Both our teams are in the NFC championship! I think we have the right to think we will destroy the other team. Both of us have gotten this far. And most of us have been able to acknowledge what you guys have accomplished this year.

I'm sure back on your message boards, you think the your team will beat ours handily. Nothing wrong with being confident. Both teams are evenly matched. Lets stop with the "homer" talk.

stormblue
01-22-2012, 11:40 AM
from BParcells777
"With the weather, the field, their home-field crowd, and the problems Vegas and the Refs have been giving us........... its a tight call"

@ BParcells777
i understand your concern ...but not to worry ;
this team is not a Rolls Royce.....its a 4 wheel drive Dodge pickup with a Hemi and a heavy duty clutcth.

and we aln't skeered.

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 11:48 AM
These 9rs fans dont wanna hear that.They are looking through the rose colored glasses the media has issued in hopes of a Harbaugh bowl.
Weird... I was sure that 90% of the Experts I've looked at have picked the Giants/Pats...

VD&Crabs85
01-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Anyway, if you get trolls talking trash representing the 49er fan base, it's usually the younger bandwagon fans that never experienced the winning ways of the 80s-90s. They are a bunch of drunken gangbanger idiots and NOT the true fans! Great matchup! Go 49ers!

Easy-Duz-It
01-22-2012, 11:53 AM
from BParcells777
"With the weather, the field, their home-field crowd, and the problems Vegas and the Refs have been giving us........... its a tight call"

@ BParcells777
i understand your concern ...but not to worry ;
this team is not a Rolls Royce.....its a 4 wheel drive Dodge pickup with a Hemi and a heavy duty clutcth.

and we aln't skeered.

@ BParcells777 be flip floppin more than mitt romney...lol

edit: i don't think i understood this correctly at first....but yeah. BParcells, i'm still tryin to figure you out. you were talking a much different tune a week ago.

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm not flip floppin....I just dont like the intangibles

I'm not calling this game

Siri likes The Giants

"When people think your tough..they want to see how tough.....then you wind up in a roadside ditch"

"Don't wake up in a roadside Ditch!"

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 12:03 PM

You have a good team and in my opinion your team scares me even more than New England.* Its been a long time since you guys got to this point and you have done with good old NFC East Smash Mouth football way.

This is the "Real" Super bowl tonight......You have a great HC and a lot of studs, but you will find this to be a very different Giants team than you played during the season.** A lot of things have fallen into place for us, and the playoffs require a few more gears in your transmission.....we'll see what happens

Oh as a Caveat let me say I love your state, having just spent a week in Monterey and my company* is HQ 10 miles from your Stadium...........Please get it together and build another one on higher ground somewhere or at the least put in a drainage system and FieldTurf like we did.

Finally a post of respect.
Good luck to you tonight as well.
May the best team win, and may it be a hard physical fought game.

ny06
01-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Anyway, if you get trolls talking trash representing the 49er fan base, it's usually the younger bandwagon fans that never experienced the winning ways of the 80s-90s. They are a bunch of drunken gangbanger idiots and NOT the true fans! Great matchup! Go 49ers!</P>

Venereal Disease is right... Go Giants...</P>

jjj45
01-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Finally a post of respect. Oh please...

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 12:14 PM
From this point on any team can win one game.........it all depends upon who wants it more

GB was very talented, they did not want it enough and we destroyed them

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 12:20 PM

I Haven't been hostile in the slightest way to anyone on this board...
Not sure what you're oh pleasing about...

MA49fan
01-22-2012, 12:24 PM
NOBODY wanted it more than Brees. I still shake my head at how flat GB came out, it was like they were satisfied with having won last year. I dont think either team is coming out flat this week. Both teams look to want it real bad, should make for one of the best games of the year.

jjj45
01-22-2012, 12:35 PM

Not sure what you're oh pleasing about...It's not about you being hostile to anyone.

Let's stop the whole high and mighty "nobody respects us" schtick. We respect your team. We just think we are going to win. [;)]

BigBlue1971
01-22-2012, 12:37 PM
NOBODY wanted it more than Brees. I still shake my head at how flat GB came out, it was like they were satisfied with having won last year. I dont think either team is coming out flat this week. Both teams look to want it real bad, should make for one of the best games of the year.
</P>

</P>

its all football! these things happen every year only its different (most cases) teams!</P>

for them GB caught the G-Gen at a bad time.our defense played a hellva game but most say GB didnt play agood game!the Giants made it that way for them.</P>

todays game is a toss-up butim leaning more to experience. the Giants imo are the more experienced and will win based on that!</P>

i hope its a great game tho!</P>

</P>

Diamondring
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
We can't be ****y Giants fans because the 49ers Offense can turn into one of the best today. Yes the 9ers Fans are talking mess and they do have the right to.

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 12:46 PM

Not sure what you're oh pleasing about...It's not about you being hostile to anyone.

Let's stop the whole high and mighty "nobody respects us" schtick. We respect your team. We just think we are going to win. [;)]

Not about respecting the 49ers, it just isn't common to see someone post a respectful thread from either side.

Firenugget
01-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Well...Now that the suckfest is out of the way......Niners blow.[:P]

dan1552
01-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Weird... I was sure that 90% of the Experts I've looked at have picked the Giants/Pats...
We get picked due to an evenly balanced team, and Eli emerging into elite QB status. Harbaugh bros brings ratings

miked1958
01-22-2012, 12:53 PM

You have a good team and in my opinion your team scares me even more than New England.* Its been a long time since you guys got to this point and you have done with good old NFC East Smash Mouth football way.

This is the "Real" Super bowl tonight......You have a great HC and a lot of studs, but you will find this to be a very different Giants team than you played during the season.** A lot of things have fallen into place for us, and the playoffs require a few more gears in your transmission.....we'll see what happens

Oh as a Caveat let me say I love your state, having just spent a week in Monterey and my company* is HQ 10 miles from your Stadium...........Please get it together and build another one on higher ground somewhere or at the least put in a drainage system and FieldTurf like we did.

Not true. Most of these trolls no nothing about football and continue to post smack in here.
I will be glad we won't have to deal with them next week when we are bantering with PAts fans abt giants/pats 2

miked1958
01-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Never thought I'd say this but I would rather deal with Philly fans

NYtoSanDiego
01-22-2012, 02:06 PM
what is this a love letter to san fran niners? hey toneee bennett make sure you make an ode to the eagles for 2012. ;-)

NYtoSanDiego
01-22-2012, 02:08 PM
Never thought I'd say this but I would rather deal with Philly fans
+infinity

TheCatchIII
01-22-2012, 02:19 PM
I didn't read through all this but I'll just say good luck and hope it's a clean game without major injuries.

It is a GAME.

Let's enjoy it. Our teams are in the NFC Championship!

Go NINERS!!!!

BillTheGreek
01-22-2012, 02:41 PM
"THE GIANTS WILL MAKE THEIR OWN LUCK " UNCLE SAM HAS SPOKEN, Eli, SHOW ME THE TOUCHDOWNS ! SHOW ME THE TOUCHDOWNS !
GIANTS >34
49ers > 17
REMEMBER IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL WE PLAY THE PATS' *

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Your right, win or lose you have to get up in the morning put your shoes on and go about your business.....having said that the day should be more fun if we have a Super Bowl to look forward to.

I don't know how the 9rs can beat us......on paper it does not look good for them, but somehow, some way they have found a way to get this far. I respect them

If that Rutgers guy likes to come over and have a good cry with his coach I'm ok with that.......just give us your best buddy.......save the tears for after the game.

we want a good fight

TheCatchIII
01-22-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't know how the 9rs can beat us......on paper it does not look good for them, but somehow, some way they have found a way to get this far. I respect them

Turnovers. It's been THE X Factor for the Niners. Can they do it again?

we want a good fight

Same here. I enjoy the game of football. Hoping for a good one.

[B]