PDA

View Full Version : Antrel Rolle Says The Giants Will Absolutely Make The Playoffs

Antwuan
11-29-2011, 04:55 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/8793/rolle-giants-will-absolutely-make-playoffs

Well I guess you gotta love his confidence.

MikeIsaGiant
11-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Beat the cowboys twice, that's all I ask, I'd love to be the team to knock out dallas and get into the playoffs, :)

But does it happen? We shall see.

Marvelousmik
11-29-2011, 05:05 PM
lmao . you know what? im done with this guy. im sorry but he talks too much and never backs it up

bansaw
11-29-2011, 05:06 PM
about time these guys stop doing radio...take the fines...shut the **** up and get in the film room or something that will actually make you better
or are these guys getting their post career media resume together

plc
11-29-2011, 05:17 PM
I have hadalmost 24 hours to digest last night's defeat.Yesterday is over.I think as crazy as this may seem we are going to start our season now.We do not need to beat GB.We just need to play a good game and prove to ourselves we can beat anyone.History will repeat itself and like our last regular season game in 2007 against NE where we we played well. We will build on this game and then move on.We will beat dallas, then the jests ,which will be sweet to watch ryan's face,then washington and as another nail in the romeo saga and his grin,beat the cowboys and get into the playoffs.Then we make noise in playoffs and TC retires to the accolades of the football world.Go Big Blue TC you need to make some changes in these last games.I believe you will figure this out

Marvelousmik
11-29-2011, 05:27 PM
.We do not need to beat GB.

then why do you want to make it to the playoffs?

ELI_Iz_God
11-29-2011, 05:36 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/8793/rolle-giants-will-absolutely-make-playoffs

Well I guess you gotta love his confidence.

Well I guess since Rolle said we are..oh wait..didn't OSI promise no second half collapse?

Mr Excitement
11-29-2011, 05:37 PM

LOL...Exactly.....

plc
11-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Because we will and TC will retire on his terms which after his SB win he deserves

egyptian420
11-29-2011, 05:56 PM

lol seriously.....there is no point of going to the playoffs if we're going to get our a## handed to us by the Packers or Saints, I'd rather not get to the playoffs, start rebuilding this organization starting from coaching, and get a slightly better draft pick

Pakman
11-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Because we will and TC will retire on his terms which after his SB win he deserves

Man comments like this just get me hyped.

Based off the past I am pretty sure you are going to be wrong, but hey man I am with you.

Rolle is the man...on a defense that shows no confidence he is the only one trying to do something. People here hate Rolle for REALLY no reason lol..calling him out like he is the only reason we lost yesterday. STFU

I guess they miss Will Demps or CC

Big Blue 418
11-29-2011, 06:17 PM
If we do not make the playoffs , maybe Rolle should give up his salary ..... I am tired of the yapping ..... and not backing it up ? We are starting to be the Jets

BurnerNYG
11-29-2011, 06:30 PM
I have had*almost 24 hours to digest last night's defeat.Yesterday is over.I think as crazy as this may seem we are going to start our season now.We do not need to beat GB.We just need to play a good game and prove to ourselves we can beat anyone.History will repeat itself and like our last regular season game in 2007 against NE where we we played well. We will build on this game and then move on.We will beat dallas, then the jests ,which will be sweet to watch ryan's face,*then washington and as another nail in the romeo saga and his grin,*beat the cowboys and get into the playoffs.Then we make noise in playoffs and TC retires to the accolades of the football world.Go Big Blue TC you need to make some changes in these last games.I believe you will figure this outWe beat New England in Foxboro and couldn't build on that so what makes you think we're gonna get extra amped up for beating Dallas... a team that we always beat? Confidence builders are beating teams like GB and that team that was playing pitch and catch on us last night. This team isn't ready for primetime.

bklyn1028
11-29-2011, 06:56 PM
YOu know, I can see everyone letting off steam, and ready to chop TC and Fewell, and Reese's heads off. But lets be realistic, it's not over yet. The eagles fans can flap their gums, cuz it's over for them. It's not for us. WE are still in the thick of it. Damn, we sucked in 07, and look what we did. Faith brothers, faith in our guys. Don't write them off yet.

I Bleed Blue
11-29-2011, 07:04 PM
I have had*almost 24 hours to digest last night's defeat.Yesterday is over.I think as crazy as this may seem we are going to start our season now.We do not need to beat GB.We just need to play a good game and prove to ourselves we can beat anyone.History will repeat itself and like our last regular season game in 2007 against NE where we we played well. We will build on this game and then move on.We will beat dallas, then the jests ,which will be sweet to watch ryan's face,*then washington and as another nail in the romeo saga and his grin,*beat the cowboys and get into the playoffs.Then we make noise in playoffs and TC retires to the accolades of the football world.Go Big Blue TC you need to make some changes in these last games.I believe you will figure this out

HUH?

GameTime
11-29-2011, 07:04 PM
YOu know, I can see everyone letting off steam, and ready to chop TC and Fewell, and Reese's heads off. But lets be realistic, it's not over yet. The eagles fans can flap their gums, cuz it's over for them. It's not for us. WE are still in the thick of it. Damn, we sucked in 07, and look what we did. Faith brothers, faith in our guys. Don't write them off yet.</P>

I admire your enthusiasm....I really do.....but..</P>

1....where is the running game going to come from? Dont say Bradshaw because even when he gtes back the oline still sucks. Also I think he gets hurt again within a game or two when he gets back.</P>

2.....where is the good oline play going to come from?</P>

3.....where is the pass rush going to come from?</P>

4......where is the run and pass defense going to come from?</P>

5.......where is the pride going to come from?</P>

6.....Eli has now thrown a pick in the last 4 games. When we will he put a leash on that??</P>

7.......when will the coaches actually come up with somethng that works?</P>

8.......even with Boley the LB crew is average at best.</P>

This is a much worse team then in 07. Not even a comparisson.</P>

Dont get me wrong. I love the Gianst and will root for them till the day I die but whilehaving optimism is good but you have to back it up with something.....right?</P>

Harooni
11-29-2011, 07:08 PM
someone just tell rolle to stfu already. play ball and shut up.

barran21
11-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Hahahahahahahahaahaha...

GameTime
11-29-2011, 07:14 PM
wonder how he is going to make that happen???</P>

</P>

fourth&forever
11-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Glad to have Rolle here. He talks confidently. I say good! You need confidence to play this brutal & fickle game.

myles2424
11-29-2011, 07:18 PM
lmao . you know what? im done with this guy. im sorry but he talks too much and never backs it up
at this point id take a overly confident guy like rolle over some of our other vets that are collecting a paycheck & seem like they couldn't care less about winning....

Harooni
11-29-2011, 07:21 PM
id rather a guy that comes to work brings in his lunch pail ,goes about his business and shows us on the field he means business.

time for tc to hand out the "talk is cheap" t shirts

hungrrrry
11-29-2011, 08:02 PM
We might win if he'd not say anything at all

As TC says..."shut up and play"

Tommy_Ribs
11-29-2011, 08:03 PM
I am sick of Antrelle Rolle, For a guy who is a total non-factor, he sure does run his mouth a lot. When he signed his contract we made him the highest paid Safety in the history of the sport. This is Reese's worst move.

Rolle can;t cover, he doesn't get INTs. Other that that he is great.

He seriously needs to keep his mouth shut and make some damn plays. Then he can talk.

Tommy_Ribs
11-29-2011, 08:04 PM

Exactly!!

I am on the same page as you are on this one old friend!

Marvelousmik
11-29-2011, 08:09 PM

+1

TheEnigma
11-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Aww, that's cute. He's delusional at this point.

NoHuddle10
11-29-2011, 08:31 PM
someone just tell rolle to stfu already.*** play ball and shut up.

Exactly!!

Agree with you both tons here. I dont ever hear Ed Reed, Troy P, or any of the other truly dynamic safties running their mouths everytime they get the chance. I do see them however making impact plays every game, I do see their defenses playing at a totally different level than the giants defense, when in the **** is Rolle going to learn?

Reese is good at drafting talent. He has been pretty poor in the FA world IMO. Canty is average at best, Baas average at best, Rolle average at best, yet they are all paid like top 5 players at their position.

Reeses best FA move was grabbing Boley, and even he isnt great/cant stay healthy. I liked the move for the added speed factor he brought to the table. But he cant stay healthy and cant dominate his position.. His speed allows him to make plays, but he cannot take over a game like a lot of other defensive players around the league......

Have Reese focus his attention on the drafts. We need someone else calling the shots when it comes to FA.

fourth&forever
11-29-2011, 08:57 PM
It was a radio interview for goodness sakes. You don't go on a radio show to say nothing. The guy was trying to show some guts & enthusiasm.

"Absolutely. Absolutely, man," Antrel Rolle replied during a radio interview Tuesday. "Let me tell you something: We're gonna fight. And you know what, everyone might be coming off the Giants' bandwagon, which is fine".

..."I'm a fighter. I fought to the end last night and I'm going to fight to the end of the season no matter which road it takes," Rolle said.

Alot of you guys are so bitter after last night's debacle that you hate everyone, including the guys who are still trying.

moecoastie
11-29-2011, 11:03 PM
I wish the rest of the defense was like Rolle. Take it personal, get pissed, show it!

Giants are playing cooperate ball...they need more attitude.

When a player sticks up for his team, takes things personal, shows some competitive spirit....that's the kind of player I want playing for the Giants.

Maybe im delusional, maybe Im just crazy...but the good NY Giant teams played with attitude...not this "its a business" attitude Im seeing now days.

Im tired of seeing the Giants get punk'd. They got punk'd by NO and they got punk'd by Philly. When players on other teams start treating your team like punks...there's a definite problem. That is not Giant football.

/rant off

I agree the Giants will make the playoffs.

NYSPORTS
11-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Rolle absolutley has one of the lowest I.Q.'s on the team.

JMFP2
11-29-2011, 11:08 PM
If we had other defensive leaders on the team that could fire people up, guys like Rolle wouldn't be talking so much.</P>

But I'm okay with Rolle being confident.....this team could use it.</P>

BurnerNYG
11-29-2011, 11:10 PM
Rolle absolutley has one of the lowest I.Q.'s on the team.How you gonna accuse someone of having a low IQ when you can't even spell absolutely? Lol

horn27
11-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Rolle absolutley has one of the lowest I.Q.'s on the team.How you gonna accuse someone of having a low IQ when you can't even spell absolutely? Lollmao

BlueSanta
11-29-2011, 11:31 PM
I'd me more confident if the guy saying this wasnt always talking and usually proving himself wrong.

NYSPORTS
11-29-2011, 11:34 PM
Rolle absolutley has one of the lowest I.Q.'s on the team.How you gonna accuse someone of having a low IQ when you can't even spell absolutely? Lol

Mine was a typo. I guess that's better than spelling ridiculous (rediculous) incorrectly.

Hey, if you feel Rolle is correct, place the bet. Let's see how smart you are.

BurnerNYG
11-29-2011, 11:52 PM

Mine was a typo. I guess that's better than spelling ridiculous (rediculous) incorrectly.

Hey, if you feel Rolle is correct, place the bet. Let's see how smart you are.I was just kidding with ya. You set yourself up and I just had to... lol. I'm not a gambling man, I'm smart enough not to give away my hard earned money for something that could be fixed.

Pakman
11-29-2011, 11:58 PM

Hey, if you feel Rolle is correct, place the bet. Let's see how smart you are.

Lmao Rolle is the man bro. You keep rooting for Justin Tuck the man who expected this collapse last week.

Rolle is the only one I see with any confidence.

Maybe Rolle should of said something like Tuck "No I think the season is over...we don't stand a chance"

Marvelousmik
11-29-2011, 11:58 PM

Exactly!!

Agree with you both tons here. I dont ever hear Ed Reed, Troy P, or any of the other truly dynamic safties running their mouths everytime they get the chance. I do see them however making impact plays every game, I do see their defenses playing at a totally different level than the giants defense, when in the **** is Rolle going to learn?

Reese is good at drafting talent. He has been pretty poor in the FA world IMO. Canty is average at best, Baas average at best, Rolle average at best, yet they are all paid like top 5 players at their position.

Reeses best FA move was grabbing Boley, and even he isnt great/cant stay healthy. I liked the move for the added speed factor he brought to the table. But he cant stay healthy and cant dominate his position.. His speed allows him to make plays, but he cannot take over a game like a lot of other defensive players around the league......

Have Reese focus his attention on the drafts. We need someone else calling the shots when it comes to FA.

i was with you until the boley comment. if he didnt get injured he was on pace to having 100+ tackles this season. he was balling for out for us on defense and is always around the ball

barran21
11-30-2011, 12:11 AM

What's sad all web browser have spell checks, lol. lol

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:15 PM
trelle was right on

rainierjef
01-25-2012, 09:27 PM
trelle was right on</P>

lol what is this the crow eating moment of the giants messageboard</P>

GmenFan1980
01-25-2012, 09:30 PM
trelle was right on</P>

lol what is this the crow eating moment of the giants messageboard</P>

I think so. I am just waiting for him to bring more up lol. these are fun to laugh at in hindsight :)

TheEnigma
01-25-2012, 09:31 PM
trelle was right on</P>

lol what is this the crow eating moment of the giants messageboard</P>I guess so. Though honestly, I think it takes more balls to make a public prediction than to make fun of someone else's in hindsight.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 09:32 PM
lol so much wrong in this thread.

GmenFan1980
01-25-2012, 09:34 PM
trelle was right on</P>

lol what is this the crow eating moment of the giants messageboard</P>I guess so. Though honestly, I think it takes more balls to make a public prediction than to make fun of someone else's in hindsight.

Why? I'm not laughing at anyone :/. the people who made them could come back and laugh too. I'm sure people are happy they were wrong in these cases. :)