PDA

View Full Version : Took a break from the boards this past week..

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
But I am still...

ALL IN!

LETS GO GIANTS!!!

STOMP THEIR FREAKING HEADS IN, SHUT THEIR MOUTHS AND LETS PLAY SOME GOOD OLD GIANTS FOOTBALL!

jomo
01-22-2012, 12:07 PM
But I am still... ALL IN! LETS GO GIANTS!!! STOMP THEIR FREAKING HEADS IN, SHUT THEIR MOUTHS AND LETS PLAY SOME GOOD OLD GIANTS FOOTBALL!It seems like you haven't lost anything off your fastball while resting up. I'm loving it. Go Giants!!

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 12:09 PM
I see this game as the Matador Vs. The Bull.......usually the Matador wins, occasionally the Bull takes him down

jomo
01-22-2012, 12:26 PM
I see this game as the Matador Vs. The Bull.......usually the Matador wins, occasionally the Bull takes him down
Close, but I think it would be more accurately stated as follows:</P>

The matador <FONT size=4>almost always wins</FONT> and<FONT size=4>rarely</FONT> does the bull take him down.</P>

If you think this one is too close to call (as a fan I don't), you'll need another metaphor.</P>

chasjay
01-22-2012, 12:39 PM

If my understanding of this "sport" (which doesn't appeal to me, by the way) is accurate, the other Matadors at the ring come in to dispatch the bull if the bull injures or kills the Matador. In other words, the Bull is screwed from the get-go. I think he can be spared if opinion dictates. Today, I'm against sparing the Bull.