PDA

View Full Version : We keep hearing from the trolls how much more impressive the Niners

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Win over the Saints then was then our win over the Defending Champs.
A team that won their last 21-22 games.

They think based off that by beating saints they have an easier game this week.

First of all lets clear up that the Saints away from the dome are not the saints.

In fact the Saints all time are 0-5 in playoff games played Away from Dome

That win is not as impressive as us going into GB. Period

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Further they won't be facing a team with no defense like the saints.

Since we got our guys back healthy we have played 4 must win games

We have averaged 30ppg on offense and given up only 12 (well, only 8ppg if uou take away the 2 bogus TDS GB got due to Refs)

They keep looking at that redskins loss and look at our season avgs for the year.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Also unlike the Saints who are 0-5 away from Dome.. They are playing a team that KNOWS how to win on the Road. Just in 07 are team won 11 road games counting playoffs and SB. Losing only 1 Road game that season.

In HUGE Road games TB, Dallas (#1overall seed), GB, and Pats was considered a road game. Then GB this season again #1 overall seed and winners of 21 out of 22 and defending Champs.

So unlike Bree's and Sean peyton which can't win on road, the niners face Eli a guy with 5 Road wins and a coach TC with 6 Road playoff wins.

trenken311
01-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Honestly im not sure how impressive it was beating GB. They were just ice cold. Hadnt played a real game in like 3 weeks, so I dont think beating the Saints or Packers was really all that amazing.

Now had we played the Packers when they were still hot, and the 9ers having to play the Saints in NO, this game today could look very different.

Spizi
01-22-2012, 11:36 AM
i can bump your thread too lol...

fourth&forever
01-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Easier game this week? haha I'd rather be playing the niners than the Saints too.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Couple all this with the Experience Factor of a game with this amt of pressure.

We have guys at key positions both players and coaches that have been there and done that. They won't be phased by the pressure

On the other hand the niners are very inexperienced. A 6-10 record last season and no playoffs in 8 years. They have guys at key positions at QB and other impt spots and coaches that have not has to deal with a moment like this one yet

I say they crack under the pressure

Zaggs
01-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Don't get why they're so ****y. The Giants should have won the first game, or at least send it to OT. The Giants are much improved now and have been tested. San Fran? Not so much. Yeah you can win when the other team make 5 mistakes. Even then only by 1 score, in the last seconds.

look@dafilm
01-22-2012, 11:39 AM

We have averaged 30ppg on offense and given up only 12 (well, only 8ppg if uou take away the 2 bogus TDS GB got due to Refs)

They keep looking at that redskins loss and look at our season avgs for the year.

Funny you should mention that.

in 2011 (per game)

The Saints D:

total yards: 368

yards passing: 259

yards rushing: 108

Giants D:

total yards: 376

yards passing: 255

yards rushing: 121

The Giants gave up more everything save for more yards passing. Just sayin.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Easier game this week? haha I'd rather be playing the niners than the Saints too.
I am just saying when u stack up pros and cons I think niners are just facing the wrong team on the wrong day

Drez
01-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Further they won't be facing a team with no defense like the saints. Since we got our guys back healthy we have played 4 must win games We have averaged 30ppg on offense and given up only 12 (well, only 8ppg if uou take away the 2 bogus TDS GB got due to Refs) They keep looking at that redskins loss and look at our season avgs for the year.

in 2011 (per game)

The Saints D:

Giants D:

</P>

Do what you screen name says, dumbass, and look what the past month says about our defense.</P>

Those numbers will look a lot different.</P>

But, then again, I wouldn't expect anyone mentally deficient enough to be a Niners fan to understand that.</P>

RoanokeFan
01-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Honestly im not sure how impressive it was beating GB. They were just ice cold. Hadnt played a real game in like 3 weeks, so I dont think beating the Saints or Packers was really all that amazing.

Now had we played the Packers when they were still hot, and the 9ers having to play the Saints in NO, this game today could look very different.

You don't think beating a 15-1 team was impressive?

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:46 AM

in 2011 (per game)

The Saints D:

Giants D:

Dude did u read the thread. Ipu are not facing the same team that put up those numbers. We have guys back in key positions

Numbers don't lie. Over the 4 must win games the avgs are 30ppg offense, 12 or less lol on D. Total yards is in mid to low 200s and rushing yards under 100. Giants have now gained avg of 125 on ground in that span

RoanokeFan
01-22-2012, 11:46 AM

in 2011 (per game)

The Saints D:

Giants D:

WOW, how bot those numbers. Can you focus on those numbers since the jets game and into the playoffs? Those would be more representative of today's teams.

trenken311
01-22-2012, 11:47 AM

You don't think beating a 15-1 team was impressive?

Not really. That wasnt the same Packers team we saw during the season, everyone knows that. Their offense was not the same at all. They had plenty of wide open plays that Rodgers just flat out missed without any pressure on him, or his receiver making key drops.

That looked like a 15-1 team to you?

fltechpilot
01-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey "look@dafilm",
How about you look@dapost before you respond to it. He said all of you morons have been looking at our defense's season averages instead of how the defense has actually been playing of late. To which you promptly respond by citing our defense's season averages.

RoanokeFan
01-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Hey "look@dafilm",
How about you look@dapost before you respond to it. He said all of you morons have been looking at our defense's season averages instead of how the defense has actually been playing of late. To which you promptly respond by citing our defense's season averages.

Another failure of "No Child Left Behind."

stormblue
01-22-2012, 11:52 AM
trolls are (when all is said and done) still trolls.

ugly, stupid, opinionated, and averse to personal
hygiene.

fourth&forever
01-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Hey "look@dafilm",
Hey Florida Tech guy in Brevard. Did you go to the Tuskeegee "Red Tails" movie preview? I used to live there and miss it.
GO G-MEN!!!

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey "look@dafilm",
These idiots just don't get it. But they will when they get hewed up,and spit out today. They will be shaking their heads not knowing what happened when they look up at scoreboard and see they went through a buzz saw and lost 38-17 or worse

Delicreep
01-22-2012, 11:57 AM

You don't think beadting a 15-1 team was impressive?

Not really. That wasnt the same Packers team we saw during the season, everyone knows that. Their offense was not the same at all. They had plenty of wide open plays that Rodgers just flat out missed without any pressure on him, or his receiver making key drops.

That looked like a 15-1 team to you?

So the Cliff Notes version is:
Giants win because other team sucked
SF wins because they are super awesome

Gonna go out on a limb and guess you are not currently working on the cure for cancer.

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 11:57 AM

First of all lets clear up that the Saints away from the dome are not the saints.

Away from the dome or not...
The Saints still brought their A Game...

The Packers on the other hand.. Left their A game at home, and you cannot deny that one bit.

Not saying the Giants wouldn't have won that game regardless... but it should've been much closer had the Pack come to play.

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 12:01 PM

Green Bay has one of the bottom 3 defenses in the NFL as well.

Voldamort
01-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Just win the game gmen Giants 28-17

Spizi
01-22-2012, 12:06 PM

The Packers on the other hand.. Left their A game at home, and you cannot deny that one bit.

Not saying the Giants wouldn't have won that game regardless... but it should've been much closer had the Pack come to play.

The packers got 2 bs TDs also because Osi's hit on 4th down wasn't helmet to helmet, and they clearly fumbled the ball which both lead to TDs when it shouldve been giants ball. The score should have been 37-6. are you telling me that the packers made that many mistakes?! lol their WRs were afraid to get knocked out thats why they were dropping passes, and rodgers was pressured all day into making bad throws. We DOMINATED the best team in football on their home turf end of story.

SackingMyths
01-22-2012, 12:08 PM
What I've taken away from this week of jabbering, is that they're a really nervous and insecure fanbase. Most came here not to talk football or X's and O's, but instead are just desperately seeking approval from NYG fans, so that they can feel better about this game. Because as it stands; they don't feel great about our matchup.

Then you have the usual trolls who should just be ignored.

Let's break it down some:

SF was scared to play GB...
NYG stomped out GB...
SF now thinks they will walk over NYG

Yeah...faulty "logic," if you can even call it that.

26-13 Blue

MA49fan
01-22-2012, 12:12 PM
I think a lot of the national media's east coast bias is filtering down to the fans a lot as well. All I hear is about how hot the Giants are. Hmmmm, last niners loss was in week 14 while the last giants loss was week 15 to the lowly skins at home. Niners haven't lost at home since week 2 and that game took overtime to lose. How many times this season were the niners underdogs to supposedly "hot" teams. The 3 biggest I can think of are the wins against the Lions, you guys, and the saints. How easy it is to forget that while the niners were compiling a 13-3 record the giants fell *** backwards into the playoffs.

Gianthunter
01-22-2012, 12:21 PM
I think a lot of the national media's east coast bias is filtering down to the fans a lot as well. All I hear is about how hot the Giants are. Hmmmm, last niners loss was in week 14 while the last giants loss was week 15 to the lowly skins at home. Niners haven't lost at home since week 2 and that game took overtime to lose. How many times this season were the niners underdogs to supposedly "hot" teams. The 3 biggest I can think of are the wins against the Lions, you guys, and the saints. How easy it is to forget that while the niners were compiling a 13-3 record the giants fell *** backwards into the playoffs.
[:'(]

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 12:25 PM

The packers got 2 bs TDs also because Osi's hit on 4th down wasn't helmet to helmet, and they clearly fumbled the ball which both lead to TDs when it shouldve been giants ball. The score should have been 37-6. are you telling me that the packers made that many mistakes?! lol their WRs were afraid to get knocked out thats why they were dropping passes, and rodgers was pressured all day into making bad throws. We DOMINATED the best team in football on their home turf end of story.

You did dominate them,
Like I said... I'm not in any way saying the Giants weren't going to win.

I had the Giants picked to beat the Packers, based on the Packers defense alone.

but yes, they really did make THAT MANY MISTAKES.

Their offense simply didn't make the trip, and with the defense they have.. that is a formula for utter failure.

Don't get me wrong I wanted The Giants to win. We've got a homegrown player on the Giants squad, have to pull for him if my team isn't going to make it.

stormblue
01-22-2012, 12:33 PM
I think a lot of the national media's east coast bias is filtering down to the fans a lot as well.* All I hear is about how hot the Giants are.* Hmmmm, last niners loss was in week 14 while the last giants loss was week 15 to the lowly skins at home.* Niners haven't lost at home since week 2 and that game took overtime to lose.* How many times this season were the niners underdogs to supposedly* "hot" teams.* The 3 biggest I can think of are the wins against the Lions, you guys, and the saints.* How easy it is to forget that while the niners were compiling a 13-3 record the giants fell *** backwards into the playoffs.*

sounds like you are trying to convince yourself

i can smell your fear , and it is warranted.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
I think a lot of the national media's east coast bias is filtering down to the fans a lot as well.* All I hear is about how hot the Giants are.* Hmmmm, last niners loss was in week 14 while the last giants loss was week 15 to the lowly skins at home.* Niners haven't lost at home since week 2 and that game took overtime to lose.* How many times this season were the niners underdogs to supposedly* "hot" teams.* The 3 biggest I can think of are the wins against the Lions, you guys, and the saints.* How easy it is to forget that while the niners were compiling a 13-3 record the giants fell *** backwards into the playoffs.*

There again.. Are u stupid or just can't read? U keep bringing up a redskins game that number 1 did not matter if we won or lost it. It had no bearing on playoffs. We were going to have to beat jets and Dallas regardless and a win would not have changed that.

And number 2 we still didn't have all our guys back yet? We did start getting them back 1 by 1 from jets game on

miked1958
01-22-2012, 12:48 PM

Okay again.. I would have to think u niners fans are just stupid or a bunch of ten yr old with no understanding of football

How do you justify us as u call it "Falling Backwards into the Playoffs"???

We have dominated in past 4 games scoring 30ppg on offense and only giving up 8ppg while pushing our rushing over 100 yards per game in past 6 while giving up less then 100
Also total yards per game is also way down in 250s

Diamondring
01-22-2012, 12:48 PM

You did dominate them,

I had the Giants picked to beat the Packers, based on the Packers defense alone.

Their offense simply didn't make the trip, and with the defense they have.. that is a formula for utter failure.

Don't get me wrong I wanted The Giants to win. We've got a homegrown player on the Giants squad, have to pull for him if my team isn't going to make it.Hey, they may have made a lot of mistakes but when the Giants played the Pack in 010, the Giants made a lot of mistakes. A win is a win and the players on both teams aren't perfect. The Saints made a lot of mistakes as well but the 49ers only won by 3 points so everything evens out. You forgot that the refs were on the Packer's side and Giants still won by 17 points in their house.

Yet the Giants do have a good offense and a good defense. The 49ers offense can become good but it may happen if they get more playmakers.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 12:49 PM
And by the way thos were all must win games or go home. So we have been in playoffs for 4 weeks.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Also like amp other poster brought out, why do u keep bringing up redskins and season averages when u know what this thread is about

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 12:52 PM

You did dominate them,

Don't get me wrong I wanted The Giants to win. We've got a homegrown player on the Giants squad, have to pull for him if my team isn't going to make it.Hey, they may have made a lot of mistakes but when the Giants played the Pack in 010, the Giants made a lot of mistakes. A win is a win and the players on both teams aren't perfect. The Saints made a lot of mistakes as well but the 49ers only won by 3 points so everything evens out. You forgot that the refs were on the Packer's side and Giants still won by 17 points in their house.

Yet the Giants do have a good offense and a good defense. The 49ers offense can become good but it may happen if they get more playmakers.
The Saints brought their Offense to the game though ;)

and the Saints weren't penalized a single time in our game either.

fltechpilot
01-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Nope I missed it too. Going to have to see the movie at some point though. GO GIANTS!!

Diamondring
01-22-2012, 12:54 PM

You did dominate them,

and the Saints weren't penalized a single time in our game either.Five turn overs is not their game and the Packers brought their game to and the refs were in their favor.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 12:59 PM
We have the more impressive win going to Lambeau beating the SB Champs. Period

Gianthunter
01-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Win over the Saints then was then our win over the Defending Champs. A team that won their last 21-22 games. They think based off that by beating saints they have an easier game this week. First of all lets clear up that the Saints away from the dome are not the saints. In fact the Saints all time are 0-5 in playoff games played Away from Dome That win is not as impressive as us going into GB. Period Away from the dome or not... The Saints still brought their A Game... The Packers on the other hand.. Left their A game at home, and you cannot deny that one bit. Not saying the Giants wouldn't have won that game regardless... but it should've been much closer had the Pack come to play. The packers got 2 bs TDs also because Osi's hit on 4th down wasn't helmet to helmet, and they clearly fumbled the ball which both lead to TDs when it shouldve been giants ball. The score should have been 37-6. are you telling me that the packers made that many mistakes?! lol their WRs were afraid to get knocked out thats why they were dropping passes, and rodgers was pressured all day into making bad throws. We DOMINATED the best team in football on their home turf end of story. You did dominate them, Like I said... I'm not in any way saying the Giants weren't going to win. I had the Giants picked to beat the Packers, based on the Packers defense alone. but yes, they really did make THAT MANY MISTAKES. Their offense simply didn't make the trip, and with the defense they have.. that is a formula for utter failure. Don't get me wrong I wanted The Giants to win. We've got a homegrown player on the Giants squad, have to pull for him if my team isn't going to make it.The Giants defense took away the outside forcing Rodgers and company to beat them in the middle. Where they were both uncomfortable and not in synch. What you say was mistakes was actually the game plan.

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 01:02 PM

You did dominate them,

and the Saints weren't penalized a single time in our game either.Five turn overs is not their game and the Packers brought their game to and the refs were in their favor.
Sure it was... because 5 Turnovers is OUR game.

The Packers did not.. they dropped 10+ balls lmfao.

Brees threw for 400+

The offensive statistics for the Packers were nowhere in comparison.

Hell... our Offense didn't even show up until the last 4 minutes of the game.

Up until then our defense was on the field 3/4 of the game. :P

Regardless will be an awesome game this week. :)

JayDAche
01-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Win over the Saints then was then our win over the Defending Champs. A team that won their last 21-22 games. They think based off that by beating saints they have an easier game this week. First of all lets clear up that the Saints away from the dome are not the saints. In fact the Saints all time are 0-5 in playoff games played Away from Dome That win is not as impressive as us going into GB. Period Away from the dome or not... The Saints still brought their A Game... The Packers on the other hand.. Left their A game at home, and you cannot deny that one bit. Not saying the Giants wouldn't have won that game regardless... but it should've been much closer had the Pack come to play. The packers got 2 bs TDs also because Osi's hit on 4th down wasn't helmet to helmet, and they clearly fumbled the ball which both lead to TDs when it shouldve been giants ball. The score should have been 37-6. are you telling me that the packers made that many mistakes?! lol their WRs were afraid to get knocked out thats why they were dropping passes, and rodgers was pressured all day into making bad throws. We DOMINATED the best team in football on their home turf end of story. You did dominate them, Like I said... I'm not in any way saying the Giants weren't going to win. I had the Giants picked to beat the Packers, based on the Packers defense alone. but yes, they really did make THAT MANY MISTAKES. Their offense simply didn't make the trip, and with the defense they have.. that is a formula for utter failure. Don't get me wrong I wanted The Giants to win. We've got a homegrown player on the Giants squad, have to pull for him if my team isn't going to make it.The Giants defense took away the outside forcing Rodgers and company to beat them in the middle. Where they were both uncomfortable and not in synch. What you say was mistakes was actually the game plan.

Your game-plan was to hope the Packers dropped their passes?...

Diamondring
01-22-2012, 01:03 PM
We have the more impressive win going to Lambeau beating the SB Champs. PeriodWith the refs helping the Pack with bogus calls and no calls to along with their 15 and 1 regular season record. Powerful.

Diamondring
01-22-2012, 01:04 PM

Your game-plan was to hope the Packers dropped their passes?...Balls are going to be dropped and in most cases, Good teams will make up those. The Pack were unable to bud thanks to Giants defense.

Gianthunter
01-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Win over the Saints then was then our win over the Defending Champs. A team that won their last 21-22 games. They think based off that by beating saints they have an easier game this week. First of all lets clear up that the Saints away from the dome are not the saints. In fact the Saints all time are 0-5 in playoff games played Away from Dome That win is not as impressive as us going into GB. Period Away from the dome or not... The Saints still brought their A Game... The Packers on the other hand.. Left their A game at home, and you cannot deny that one bit. Not saying the Giants wouldn't have won that game regardless... but it should've been much closer had the Pack come to play. The packers got 2 bs TDs also because Osi's hit on 4th down wasn't helmet to helmet, and they clearly fumbled the ball which both lead to TDs when it shouldve been giants ball. The score should have been 37-6. are you telling me that the packers made that many mistakes?! lol their WRs were afraid to get knocked out thats why they were dropping passes, and rodgers was pressured all day into making bad throws. We DOMINATED the best team in football on their home turf end of story. You did dominate them, Like I said... I'm not in any way saying the Giants weren't going to win. I had the Giants picked to beat the Packers, based on the Packers defense alone. but yes, they really did make THAT MANY MISTAKES. Their offense simply didn't make the trip, and with the defense they have.. that is a formula for utter failure. Don't get me wrong I wanted The Giants to win. We've got a homegrown player on the Giants squad, have to pull for him if my team isn't going to make it.The Giants defense took away the outside forcing Rodgers and company to beat them in the middle. Where they were both uncomfortable and not in synch. What you say was mistakes was actually the game plan. Your game-plan was to hope the Packers dropped their passes?...*sigh* Forcing them to themiddle, not in synch,uncomfortable= What?

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 01:10 PM

lol at the dumb *** 9er fans...u do realize the packers have been dropping passes all year long right? that before the giants pakers playoff game there was even a pre game report about the packers and dropped passes?
what did the packers say? yeah we drop some but rodgers doesnt lose faith in us and he gives us the shots to make up for the drops. guess what? the giants didnt allow them to make up for the drops by playing good defense.

here we have a pompous 9er fan saying "see look at how good our defense was, 5 turnovers and we won by THREE points" meanwhile, the giants forced 4 turnovers, but won BY SEVENTEEN, and this jagoff goes "yeah but it wasnt ur defense"

please u mo mo, the 9er fans have got to be the biggest losers i've ever encountered. itd be one thing to come over here and go "cant wait for the game" etc., but to basically camp out at ur computer and have like 70 posts in 3 days...are u serious?

ITS A FOOTBALL GAME, I'd throw myself off the golden gate bridge before i'd willingly act so dang pathetic

edit-143 posts in a few days...man, that screams "i have absolutely no life and no real friends to talk football with, so I'll just go to our opponents MB and hang out there"...thats like the equivalent of eaves dropping on the cool kids and interrupting there conversations...god I hated that type, just embarrassing really. search google for 1800 numbers for those commercials that come on late at night where u can "call and party with pretty girls" oops i forgot u have that on speed dial

miked1958
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM

To u and poster after u. Game plan was to jam em at the line and make em pay for catches. Jennings was just on espn and said they were frustrated all day by giants D holding them up at line and not allowing them to run free. That made them second late on routs. He also said giants secondary blanketed them all day and took away normal options for rodgers, which is why he had to run so much. No one was open. No passes over 20 yards

miked1958
01-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Also dumb niners posters..... 12ppg over 4 on D
30ppg over 4 on O

Numbers don't lie

NYGLosers
01-22-2012, 01:27 PM
What I've taken away from this week of jabbering, is that they're a really nervous and insecure fanbase. Most came here not to talk football or X's and O's, but instead are just desperately seeking approval from NYG fans, so that they can feel better about this game. Because as it stands; they don't feel great about our matchup.

NYG stomped out GB...

26-13 Blue

New York was scared to play New Orleans In New Orleans, Let's get that straight
We both as teams did service for one another.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 01:37 PM

NYG stomped out GB...

26-13 Blue

New York was scared to play New Orleans In New Orleans, Let's get that straight
We both as teams did service for one another.Personally I would rather have faced saints again. But either way we get to avenge a loss from earlier in year, just like GB last week and Dallas, GB and Pats in 07

It's just u meeting wrong team at wrong time.. It's a bad matchup for u.. Exp factor will kill u guys today and I just hope a few of the 100s of trolls on here this week are man enough to come back here and face us so we can say we told u so

miked1958
01-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Boy we will be glad when we dispose of these niners so we can move onto more intelligent fans to banter with