PDA

View Full Version : Rae Carruth...

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.</P>

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.</P>

What does everyone think?</P>

</P>

FBomb
05-03-2007, 12:35 PM
[8-|]

MattMeyerBud
05-03-2007, 12:35 PM
why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWN

bigbluefan1986
05-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.</P>

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.</P>

</P>

</P>

you mean mental them?[Y]</P>

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 12:38 PM
why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWNThe reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract. His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped. Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year. </P>

Delicreep
05-03-2007, 12:41 PM
I can just picture it;

"When you stick a shiv in a defender, try and break it off in side him".

Pass

bigbluefan1986
05-03-2007, 12:41 PM
why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWNThe reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract. His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped. Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year. </P>

</P>

you cannot blame a guy for getting his money. He just was not coveted here that way even though we offered him 3mill a year..or something like that I heard.. </P>

maybe it was meant to be so he realizes money is not as important as winning a Superbowl. With him here you may say that makes us a front runner, some may not think its enough.</P>

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I can just picture it;

Pass
"Stick em good, reeeeeeeal gooooooood."

bigbluefan1986
05-03-2007, 12:43 PM
I can just picture it;

Pass
</P>

well Rae wouldn't know he consired to have his baby moms get sleeping with the fishes not do it himself? Or am I thinking of the other countless high profile crimes similar to this?</P>

MattMeyerBud
05-03-2007, 12:43 PM
why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWNThe reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract.* His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped.* Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year. </P>

so what? lol its a business... stop acting like the Giants or ANY organization treats the players right (like they do in the NBA or MLB). Players try overvalue themselves, teams try to devalue the players... it goes both ways

his poor attitude? stop livin in 2002 (not just u, everbody seems to think hes the same guy when he was young and wet behind the ears) its over, hes grown up

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 12:45 PM

</P>

you cannot blame a guy for getting his money. He just was not coveted here that way even though we offered him 3mill a year..or something like that I heard.. </P>

maybe it was meant to be so he realizes money is not as important as winning a Superbowl. With him here you may say that makes us a front runner, some may not think its enough.</P>

I don't think the addition of yet another receiver will equal contender status. </P>

Frankly, I would like to see the young guys get the burn. Toomer will be back. I honestly don't envison Keyshawn being on this team. The money would be better spent on weaker positions. LT to start.</P>

If the Giants cut a guy like Toomer that would be rather disgraceful. The only thing he's been is one of the most consistent clutch receivers that Eli has ever had.</P>

bigbluefan1986
05-03-2007, 12:46 PM

</P>

I don't think the addition of yet another receiver will equal contender status. </P>

Frankly, I would like to see the young guys get the burn. Toomer will be back. I honestly don't envison Keyshawn being on this team. The money would be better spent on weaker positions. LT to start.</P>

If the Giants cut a guy like Toomer that would be rather disgraceful. The only thing he's been is one of the most consistent clutch receivers that Eli has ever had.</P>

</P>

No I agree with you. </P>

MattMeyerBud
05-03-2007, 12:47 PM
dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for us

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 12:48 PM
why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWNThe reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract. His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped. Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year. </P> so what? lol its a business... stop acting like the Giants or ANY organization treats the players right (like they do in the NBA or MLB). Players try overvalue themselves, teams try to devalue the players... it goes both ways his poor attitude? stop livin in 2002 (not just u, everbody seems to think hes the same guy when he was young and wet behind the ears) its over, hes grown upDid you really laugh out loud? Was what was said really that funny? He had no interest in making this team better last year. Now he's a year older. He hasn't changed as much as you perceiver to because your the bigfgest fan of him nowand advocate, just like Willis, and Bly before that. This is what you do. Campiagn for players and any dissenter, obviously has no idea what they are talking about.

Blue_Buddha
05-03-2007, 12:48 PM
So you want a guy who was planning on killing his girlfriend and who has been injured a not done muchoutside his rookie seaosnto mentor our recievers? I think I will pass.</P>

</P>

Why can't Amani mentor them? He has been a Giant all his life , doesn't complain and has a great work ethic. Even if he is injured he is probably the best mentor for these guys.</P>

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 12:49 PM
dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for usKeyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.</p>

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.</p>

What does everyone think?</p>

</p>I think that you should stop trying so hard to be funny. You should be in jail with Carruth for your constant sexual harassment on these boards via PM.

dyinghard
So you want a guy who was planning on killing his girlfriend and who has been injured a not done muchoutside his rookie seaosnto mentor our recievers? I think I will pass.</P>

</P>

Why can't Amani mentor them? He has been a Giant all his life , doesn't complain and has a great work ethic. Even if he is injured he is probably the best mentor for these guys.</P>It was only a PLAN, and besides that was YEARS ago.

GORGOROTH
dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for usKeyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.Will you accept the fact that you're never funny? Never.

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 12:51 PM

</P>I think that you should stop trying so hard to be funny. You should be in jail with Carruth for your constant sexual harassment on these boards via PM.
Again with you huh? Making things up. A real life MB stalker.

bigbluefan1986

</P>

I think that you should stop trying so hard to be funny. You should be in jail with Carruth for your constant sexual harassment on these boards via PM.
</P>

holy revelations batman!!![6]</P>

dyinghard
dude its the vet minimum that hes prolly gonna get... we're going to have ANOTHER wr prolly for the same amount (basically), we might as well get a guy that WILL be a factor for usKeyshawn will not accept the league minumum to play. Ever.Will you accept the fact that you're never funny? Never.
Ever, not never, ever. Stalker.

GORGOROTH
Look, the Giants need a receiver to mentor the young guys. Amani, he's long in the tooth, as a matter of fact, he's got tusks now. With that kind of equipment in his mouth it's near impossible for him to effectively communicate.</p>

I've heard people have gotten a petition together to fight for the parole of RaeCarruth. If he get sets free he can come mentor the Giants young receivers.</p>

What does everyone think?</p>

</p>I think that you should stop trying so hard to be funny. You should be in jail with Carruth for your constant sexual harassment on these boards via PM.
Again with you huh? Making things up. A real life MB stalker.Nothing was made up, in fact, I should try and find the old PM you sent me then you "came across my Myspace" as you put it.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Ever, not never, ever. Stalker. You call me the stalker, yet you looked up my Myspace through the Antonio Pierce fan page on Myspace?

You call me a stalker yet you go out of your way to uncover who is female and who is male here and then PM them asking them if they "want to go to a game with you" all the while being married?

MattMeyerBud
05-03-2007, 12:53 PM
why waste the time on the petition, SIGN KEYSHAWNThe reason I'm against Keyshawn have more to do with the fact he used the Giants last year to garner interest from other teams and drive up the value of his contract.* His poor attitude being masked by his words don't factor in quite as much as I feel that he used the Giants last year and now got dumped.* Sorry Keyshawn, you had your shot last year. </P> so what? lol its a business... stop acting like the Giants or ANY organization treats the players right (like they do in the NBA or MLB). Players try overvalue themselves, teams try to devalue the players... it goes both ways his poor attitude? stop livin in 2002 (not just u, everbody seems to think hes the same guy when he was young and wet behind the ears) its over, hes grown upDid you really laugh out loud? Was what was said really that funny? He had no interest in making this team better last year.* Now he's a year older. He hasn't changed as much as you perceiver to because your the bigfgest fan of him nowand advocate, just like Willis, and Bly before that.* This is what you do.* Campiagn for players and any dissenter, obviously has no idea what they are talking about.

actualy i was rofl'ing. Dude, just listen to urself. Because he got a better deal in Carolina, ur gonna hate on him for that... how bout Al Wilson, what if we sign him DIRT cheap. That would of been the Giants organization, playing games to position themselves to sign Wilson cheaper. Would you hate the front office then? Its a business man, understand that, learn it, and accept it.

But you know what, you got me. Your right, i should be BURNED for wanted Patrick Willis to become a giant. He was only the best LB in the draft. What was i thinking?

Dre Bly... hmm... so Willis wasn't there, so we drafted Ross, what position was Ross? OHHHHHH, a CORNER BACK! What position is Bly? OHHHHHH, HES A CORNER BACK TOO!!! Wow, that would of been another bad move, hes only been one of the top CBs in the league for the past 5-6 years. You've made some good points though... honestly, why would we try and get a shutdown corner like Bly, ESPECIALLY when Detroit was looking to get rid of him because he cost too much cap space for them and they have a new defense which didn't fit him...

Your right. Me wanting Willis and Bly, i should be hung... well i am hung, just ask the ladies, ;)

SimmsandLT
05-03-2007, 12:54 PM

</P>

Why can't Amani mentor them? He has been a Giant all his life , doesn't complain and has a great work ethic. Even if he is injured he is probably the best mentor for these guys.</P>

It was only a PLAN, and besides that was YEARS ago.</P>

</P>

If this is a sarcastic joke, please put it in red! Otherwise, I can't understand your reasoning at all. Rae Carruth? Who planned his girls murder, and outside of that was never a good receiver to begin with? In today's goody two shoes nfl? The press would have a field day.</P>

If this was a joke it was a bad one. If not, well thats even scarier.[:(]</P>

GORGOROTH
You do realize you're the reason I put down my location on my info, right? A certain someone suggested I do it to make you stalking me easier after I showed them how you found me on Myspace. LOL.

bigbluefan1986
Ever, not never, ever. Stalker. You call me the stalker, yet you looked up my Myspace through the Antonio Pierce fan page on Myspace?

You call me a stalker yet you go out of your way to uncover who is female and who is male here and then PM them asking them if they "want to go to a game with you" all the while being married?
</P>

</P>

someone please tell me this is not a joke!! this is All My Children and giants talk into one!!</P>

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 12:55 PM
So you want a guy who was planning on killing his girlfriend and who has been injured a not done muchoutside his rookie seaosnto mentor our recievers? I think I will pass.</p>

</p>

Why can't Amani mentor them? He has been a Giant all his life , doesn't complain and has a great work ethic. Even if he is injured he is probably the best mentor for these guys.</p>

It was only a PLAN, and besides that was YEARS ago.</p>

</p>

If this is a sarcastic joke, please put it in red! Otherwise, I can't understand your reasoning at all. Rae Carruth? Who planned his girls murder, and outside of that was never a good receiver to begin with? In today's goody two shoes nfl? The press would have a field day.</p>

If this was a joke it was a bad one. If not, well thats even scarier.[:(]</p> Maybe he just shares the same thing in common. Why would a man who has a baby and is married seek out possible "hook ups" with single girls on a Giants message board? Maybe he wants to kill his wife or something.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 12:56 PM

</p>

</p>

someone please tell me this is not a joke!! this is All My Children and giants talk into one!!</p>

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!</p>Hahaha sadly it's the truth. I used to have another name on here that he found me under actually. I used to have a Myspace under www.myspace.com/decapitated_ and since it was also my sn on these boards, he put two and two together when stalking me via Google.com/Myspace.

FBomb
05-03-2007, 01:01 PM

</P>

</P>

someone please tell me this is not a joke!! this is All My Children and giants talk into one!!</P>

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!</P>

Hahaha sadly it's the truth. I used to have another name on here that he found me under actually. I used to have a Myspace under www.myspace.com/decapitated_ and since it was also my sn on these boards, he put two and two together when stalking me via Google.com/Myspace.
</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>The fact that you're a girl on a football MB means that you're asking for it. Stay in the kitchen and off the boards.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>chicks!!! </FONT></P>

SimmsandLT
05-03-2007, 01:04 PM

</P>

</P>

Hahaha sadly it's the truth. I used to have another name on here that he found me under actually. I used to have a Myspace under www.myspace.com/decapitated_ and since it was also my sn on these boards, he put two and two together when stalking me via Google.com/Myspace.
</P>

Ahh well i remember decapitated.. dunno who is female here or not . Nor do I care. You're a Giants fan and that what we are here for.I justthinkits ridiculous to even suggest rae carruth and then to start calling people stalkers and stirring up crap.</P>

MattMeyerBud
05-03-2007, 01:05 PM
ouch... smack him with ur rolling pin

bigbluefan1986

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>The fact that you're a girl on a football MB means that you're asking for it. Stay in the kitchen and off the boards.</FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>yea!! what he said!! by the way...Are you Hott?</FONT></P>

GORGOROTH

</p>

</p>

someone please tell me this is not a joke!! this is All My Children and giants talk into one!!</p>

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!</p>

</p>

</p>

<font color="#ff0000">The fact that you're a girl on a football MB means that you're asking for it. Stay in the kitchen and off the boards.</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">chicks!!! </font></p>I met one of the girls he stalked. The really sad part is, these aren't people who really try to make it a thing to let people know they're females. He obviously did some research into it..probably searched the forums for when someone hinted at their sex.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:07 PM

</p>

</p>

fantastic. and too think I could be wasting time actually working right now!!</p>

</p>

Ahh well i remember decapitated.. dunno who is female here or not . Nor do I care. You're a Giants fan and that what we are here for.I justthinkits ridiculous to even suggest rae carruth and then to start calling people stalkers and stirring up crap.</p>I'm sticking it to him by bringing this up. He's trying to be funny by using sarcasm and making another Harooni-esque post.

Speaking of Panthers, you remember when I shut down their forums and they finally got them back online and made a thread about me?

http://i16.tinypic.com/4kf3t4x.jpg

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:08 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<font color="#ff0000">The fact that you're a girl on a football MB means that you're asking for it. Stay in the kitchen and off the boards.</font></p>

<font color="#ff0000">chicks!!! </font></p>

</p>

<font color="#ff0000">yea!! what he said!! by the way...Are you Hott?</font></p>..I'm a dude.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL he stopped posting. Whoopsie.

bigbluefan1986
05-03-2007, 01:15 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

what now I am confused. I can't handle all this information today!!!</P>

FBomb
05-03-2007, 01:17 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

Me too. I thought he was a chick. </P>

He did use the phrase "whoopsie". </P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:18 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<font color="#ff0000">yea!! what he said!! by the way...Are you Hott?</font></p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

what now I am confused. I can't handle all this information today!!!</p>He began stalking me once one of the girls he stalked, hung out with me and she told me all about him. From then on it just went downhill as most of the girls he stalked no longer even post here.

Remember ShockeysGirl? Yeah, he offed her too, LOL and I knew her before she joined the boards.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:19 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

<font color="#ff0000">yea!! what he said!! by the way...Are you Hott?</font></p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

what now I am confused. I can't handle all this information today!!!</p>

</p>

</p>

Me too. I thought he was a chick. </p>

He did use the phrase "whoopsie". </p>Yes, because I used that term in a serious manner.

Crush'em Giants
05-03-2007, 01:20 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

lol</P>

FBomb
05-03-2007, 01:20 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

Yes, because I used that term in a serious manner.
</P>

</P>

Right......cause I'm being serious too.</P>

smoovej15
05-03-2007, 01:27 PM
From the business side of things I dont see anything wrong with getting as much money as you can. It is his body on the field taking hits and it is his career. We all work for $$ and try to get the highest paid job we can. But in the same respect I completely understand what your saying and your point - He did use us and there is a saying. "what goes around comes around". We are Giants fans and its hard to let someone like that back in. I get it now.</P>

Truthfully I dont think we'll sign him anyway. We are ready for new fresh talent.</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:30 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

</p>

</p>

He did use the phrase "whoopsie". </p>

</p>

</p>

Right......cause I'm being serious too.</p>I can never tell with you. You do remember being pissed off at me and messaging me at one point?

bigbluefan1986
05-03-2007, 01:31 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I can never tell with you. You do remember being pissed off at me and messaging me at one point?
</P>

drama. this has been the best day on the boards in recent memory!</P>

FBomb
05-03-2007, 01:32 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I can never tell with you. You do remember being pissed off at me and messaging me at one point?
</P>

</P>

I thought it was more me thinking you were taking me seriously and I wanted you to know that I'm usually kidding.</P>

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 01:35 PM
From the business side of things I dont see anything wrong with getting as much money as you can. It is his body on the field taking hits and it is his career. We all work for $$ and try to get the highest paid job we can. But in the same respect I completely understand what your saying and your point - He did use us and there is a saying. "what goes around comes around". We are Giants fans and its hard to let someone like that back in. I get it now.</P>

Truthfully I dont think we'll sign him anyway. We are ready for new fresh talent.</P>

That's all I'm saying. He's served his time with other teams. The only thing Keyshawn on the team will do is stunt the growth of the young receivers on this roster.</P>

If Clemens returns to the Yanks, I'll still be a little more than frustrated with him because he "retired" then played for Houston. I know he's allowed to do as he pleases, but as a fan I reserve the right to not be a fan of his. Regardless of the uniform.</P>

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 01:40 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

It would be a lot funnier if ANY of it was based in reality. What's funny/sad is him fabricating some elaborate back story. At least he's consistent. Last time he was on and drunk, he went on about the same thing. </P>

Me PMing people and myspace and blah blah. </P>

I don't have a myspace, I rarely PM anyone (mostly mods) and I have no children.</P>

An elabroate fabricated back story I'm sure he'll continue. And the next thing he'll say is about how now I'm lying, when he conveniently cannot reproduce any PM from me. I'mthink it's a case ofmistaken identity. Otherwise, he must still be sore about the time he was drunk and acting foolish on the boards.</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:40 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Right......cause I'm being serious too.</p>

</p>

</p>

I thought it was more me thinking you were taking me seriously and I wanted you to know that I'm usually kidding.</p>LOL no, people reported you and before you got suspeneded, you messaged to me appologizing and whatnot for some reason.

smoovej15
05-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Clemens didnt even have to travel with the team or practice regularly. Free to come and go as he pleases. Start the season when he pleases, and get paid insane money. Im not a fan of his either. That is some sh*^. Thats definitely not team sports.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:42 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

drama. this has been the best day on the boards in recent memory!</p>

It would be a lot funnier if ANY of it was based in reality. What's funny/sad is him fabricating some elaborate back story. At least he's consistent. Last time he was on and drunk, he went on about the same thing. </p>

Me PMing people and myspace and blah blah. </p>

I don't have a myspace, I rarely PM anyone (mostly mods) and I have no children.</p>

An elabroate fabricated back story I'm sure he'll continue. And the next thing he'll say is about how now I'm lying, when he conveniently cannot reproduce any PM from me. I'mthink it's a case ofmistaken identity. Otherwise, he must still be sore about the time he was drunk and acting foolish on the boards.</p>Yes, sure, none of it's true. I'd just make this all up for no reason, right. You fail to show how I'm wrong and the simple fact that everytime it's brought up, you stop posting is living proof that it upsets you.

Your "buddy" was on here claiming you had a kid and a wife and that you "live close to me" kinda creepy.

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:43 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/e/1/ee11cba30dab0e13033b88b474d040a5.jpg

dyinghard
Clemens didnt even have to travel with the team or practice regularly. Free to come and go as he pleases. Start the season when he pleases, and get paid insane money. Im not a fan of his either. That is some sh*^. Thats definitely not team sports.</P>

I'm not sure that George would have allowed for that yeawrs ago, but I think with the way things are going.....</P>

GORGOROTH
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/d/7/e/d7e041a76f2aba33b31ff6b8002132a4.jpg

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Clemens didnt even have to travel with the team or practice regularly. Free to come and go as he pleases. Start the season when he pleases, and get paid insane money. Im not a fan of his either. That is some sh*^. Thats definitely not team sports.</p>

I'm not sure that George would have allowed for that yeawrs ago, but I think with the way things are going.....</p> http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/0/e/00ebf1b1ec0b93f3f7ada890d7f2dbd2.jpg

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 01:46 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

It would be a lot funnier if ANY of it was based in reality. What's funny/sad is him fabricating some elaborate back story. At least he's consistent. Last time he was on and drunk, he went on about the same thing. </P>

Me PMing people and myspace and blah blah. </P>

I don't have a myspace, I rarely PM anyone (mostly mods) and I have no children.</P>

An elabroate fabricated back story I'm sure he'll continue. And the next thing he'll say is about how now I'm lying, when he conveniently cannot reproduce any PM from me. I'mthink it's a case ofmistaken identity. Otherwise, he must still be sore about the time he was drunk and acting foolish on the boards.</P>

Yes, sure, none of it's true. I'd just make this all up for no reason, right. You fail to show how I'm wrong and the simple fact that everytime it's brought up, you stop posting is living proof that it upsets you.

Your "buddy" was on here claiming you had a kid and a wife and that you "live close to me" kinda creepy.
You are the one making the claims so you are the one that should be providing evidence. </P>

I have no "buddies" on this board. I've never seen anyone of them in person. You are all just faceless "handles."</P>

How about you substantiate your baseless claims and start providing evidence. </P>

The reason I stop posting is because I only post during breaks. Lunch etc. I'm not a college kid, nor am I a desk jockey.</P>

BigBluesBestFan
05-03-2007, 01:48 PM

</P>

</P>

Better choice than Keyshawn - not only is he much faster than KJ, he is more trustworthy.</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:50 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

drama. this has been the best day on the boards in recent memory!</p>

It would be a lot funnier if ANY of it was based in reality. What's funny/sad is him fabricating some elaborate back story. At least he's consistent. Last time he was on and drunk, he went on about the same thing. </p>

Me PMing people and myspace and blah blah. </p>

I don't have a myspace, I rarely PM anyone (mostly mods) and I have no children.</p>

An elabroate fabricated back story I'm sure he'll continue. And the next thing he'll say is about how now I'm lying, when he conveniently cannot reproduce any PM from me. I'mthink it's a case ofmistaken identity. Otherwise, he must still be sore about the time he was drunk and acting foolish on the boards.</p>

Yes, sure, none of it's true. I'd just make this all up for no reason, right. You fail to show how I'm wrong and the simple fact that everytime it's brought up, you stop posting is living proof that it upsets you.

You are the one making the claims so you are the one that should be providing evidence. </p>

I have no "buddies" on this board. I've never seen anyone of them in person. You are all just faceless "handles."</p>

How about you substantiate your baseless claims and start providing evidence. </p>

The reason I stop posting is because I only post during breaks. Lunch etc. I'm not a college kid, nor am I a desk jockey.</p>LOL I guess I should search for your "buddy" who said this, BRB.

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/0/b/10bdfbc9b2852b8ccf32ad15bf49d8d6.jpg

By the way, most people know it's true. LOL Don't you remember someone even posted in AsianGiant's thread a PM you sent them asking them if they wanted to go to the Colts Giants' game? LOL you're sad.

FBomb
05-03-2007, 01:51 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I thought it was more me thinking you were taking me seriously and I wanted you to know that I'm usually kidding.</P>

LOL no, people reported you and before you got suspeneded, you messaged to me appologizing and whatnot for some reason.
</P>

</P>

What??? Are you drunkright now? I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been suspended in YEARS and it was for an arguement I had with a mod.</P>

Secondly, I have NEVER apologized for ANYTHING I've said. If someone gets offended by something I said it's on them, not me. </P>

Gianthunter
05-03-2007, 01:54 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Ahh well i remember decapitated.. dunno who is female here or not . Nor do I care. You're a Giants fan and that what we are here for.I justthinkits ridiculous to even suggest rae carruth and then to start calling people stalkers and stirring up crap.</P>

I'm sticking it to him by bringing this up. He's trying to be funny by using sarcasm and making another Harooni-esque post.

Speaking of Panthers, you remember when I shut down their forums and they finally got them back online and made a thread about me?

<U>Maybe he wants to kill his wife or something</U>.</P>

</P>

Now let me get this straight you commit slander and admit to an act of cyber crime. Now this poster is operating from the top of the gene pool.[8-)]</P>

GORGOROTH

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I thought it was more me thinking you were taking me seriously and I wanted you to know that I'm usually kidding.</p>

LOL no, people reported you and before you got suspeneded, you messaged to me appologizing and whatnot for some reason.
</p>

</p>

What??? Are you drunkright now? I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been suspended in YEARS and it was for an arguement I had with a mod.</p>

Secondly, I have NEVER apologized for ANYTHING I've said. If someone gets offended by something I said it's on them, not me. </p>Yeah, you got a three day suspension, even Shockey+Manning=Shocking told me because it was right after he locked a thread of yours where you were trying to belittle him.

bigbluefan1986

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

What??? Are you drunkright now? I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been suspended in YEARS and it was for an arguement I had with a mod.</P>

Secondly, I have NEVER apologized for ANYTHING I've said. If someone gets offended by something I said it's on them, not me. </P>

</P>

this just gets better and better. Someone is lying and now there are two people claiming Gorgoroth is the common denominator.</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:55 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

Ahh well i remember decapitated.. dunno who is female here or not . Nor do I care. You're a Giants fan and that what we are here for.I justthinkits ridiculous to even suggest rae carruth and then to start calling people stalkers and stirring up crap.</p>

I'm sticking it to him by bringing this up. He's trying to be funny by using sarcasm and making another Harooni-esque post.

<u>Maybe he wants to kill his wife or something</u>.</p>

</p>

Now let me get this straight you commit slander and admit to an act of cyber crime. Now this poster is operating from the top of the gene pool.[8-)]</p>It was funny. And you act like it's a felony.

FBomb
05-03-2007, 01:57 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Yeah, you got a three day suspension, even Shockey+Manning=Shocking told me because it was right after he locked a thread of yours where you were trying to belittle him.
</P>

</P>

Dude..........you have no idea what you're talking about. SMS has NEVER suspended me for anything. I think you need to lay off the bottle for a while. Making ish up on a MB is freaky wierd. </P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Not really, bigbluefan:

<h4 class="ForumPostHeader"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="middle"><td align="left">03-04-2007, 11:04 AM</td>
<td class="ForumPostHeaderControlArea" align="right">
266713 (permalink/265921/266713/ShowThread.aspx#266713) in reply to 265921 (permalink/265921/265921/ShowThread.aspx#265921)

</td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>
</h4>
<table style="table-layout: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tbody><tr valign="top">
<td rowspan="2" class="ForumPostUserArea">
<div class="ForumPostUserContent">
<ul class="ForumPostUserPropertyList"><li class="ForumPostUserName">
../Themes/default/images/user_IsOnline.gif
Shockey+Manning=Shocking (../members/Shockey%2bManning%3dShocking.aspx)
<li class="ForumPostUserAvatar CommonPrintHidden">
../users/avatar.aspx?userid=18910
<li class="ForumPostUserIcons CommonPrintHidden">
../Themes/default/images/rankicons/rankTop25.gif
../Themes/default/images/rankicons/GenderMale.gif
<li class="ForumPostUserAttribute">
Joined on 11-08-2004

Posts 15,294 (../search/SearchResults.aspx?q=userid%3a18910&amp;o=DateDescendi ng)

<li class="ForumPostRoleIcons CommonPrintHidden">

[/list]
</div>
</td>
<td class="ForumPostContentArea">
<div class="ForumPostTitleArea">
<h4 class="ForumPostTitle">

Re: Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
</h4>

<div class="ForumPostAttachment">

</div>

<div class="ForumPostThreadStatus">

</div>

<div class="ForumPostButtons">
Reply (AddPost.aspx?PostID=266713)
Quote (AddPost.aspx?PostID=266713&amp;Quote=True)

<span class="CommonButtonInnerContentDown">Favorites</span> (thread/265921.aspx#)

<span class="CommonButtonInnerContentDown">Contact</span> (thread/265921.aspx#)
<div style="position: absolute;">

</div>

</div>
</div>

<table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%">
<tbody><tr><td>
<div class="ForumPostBodyArea">
<div id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl2_PostVie wWrapper" class="ForumPostContentText">
<blockquote><div>../Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif GORGOROTH:</div><div>LOL you locked the thread right as he tried to belittle you.
</div></blockquote>

</p>

Well i locked it because i didnt want it going too far. Plus I gave him a 3 day vacation from this board. </p>

</div>
</div>
</td></tr>
</tbody></table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr valign="bottom">
<td class="ForumPostFooterArea">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 01:58 PM
I guess this is my fault for failing to put the original post in red. The point was along the lines of people wanting to sign everyone who gets cut, regardless of their backgrounds.</P>

</P>

Be that as it may, my fault.</P>

Gorgoroth is an out and out liar and fabricator.</P>

And no, Gianthunter. I would love to grow old with my wife.</P>

smoovej15
05-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Whoa what is going on in here?? Im confused! some bad blood huh. As Chuck Ladell would say "Lets take it to the Octagon!"</P>

</P>

YOU GOT, GOT!</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 01:59 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

I thought it was more me thinking you were taking me seriously and I wanted you to know that I'm usually kidding.</p>

</p>

</p>

What??? Are you drunkright now? I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't been suspended in YEARS and it was for an arguement I had with a mod.</p>

Secondly, I have NEVER apologized for ANYTHING I've said. If someone gets offended by something I said it's on them, not me. </p>

Yeah, you got a three day suspension, even Shockey+Manning=Shocking told me because it was right after he locked a thread of yours where you were trying to belittle him.
</p>

</p>

Dude..........you have no idea what you're talking about. SMS has NEVER suspended me for anything. I think you need to lay off the bottle for a while. Making ish up on a MB is freaky wierd. </p> I should probably report you for trying to use a swear word on here, LOL. Yeah, but then you'll ***** to me about how you're "sorry" thinking I was the one who reported you. Go cry to another mod about people making fun of your creepy looking baby again or something.

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Whoa what is going on in here?? Im confused! some bad blood huh. As Chuck Ladell would say "Lets take it to the Octagon!"</P>

</P>

YOU GOT, GOT!</P>Only from one. Take a guess who that might be....

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I guess this is my fault for failing to put the original post in red. The point was along the lines of people wanting to sign everyone who gets cut, regardless of their backgrounds.</p>

</p>

Be that as it may, my fault.</p>

Gorgoroth is an out and out liar and fabricator.</p>

And no, Gianthunter. I would love to grow old with my wife.</p> You didn't need to put it in red, as I called you out on it and even went as far to tell you that you suck at trying to be funny.

I'm in no way a liar, I provided my proof and all you do is call me a liar. Sorry if I don't screenshoot everything everytime there's a creepy online predator like yourself stalking me.

FBomb
05-03-2007, 02:01 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Dude..........you have no idea what you're talking about. SMS has NEVER suspended me for anything. I think you need to lay off the bottle for a while. Making ish up on a MB is freaky wierd. </P>

I should probably report you for trying to use a swear word on here, LOL. Yeah, but then you'll ***** to me about how you're "sorry" thinking I was the one who reported you. Go cry to another mod about people making fun of your creepy looking baby again or something.
</P>

</P>

Wow...........you're a complete nutcase, dude. It's scary how delusional you are.</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Whoa what is going on in here?? Im confused! some bad blood huh. As Chuck Ladell would say "Lets take it to the Octagon!"</p>

</p>

YOU GOT, GOT!</p>Only from one. Take a guess who that might be.... Do you look foward to trying to pick up dates on here because we have a better schedule than last year? Which week do you see yourself buying tickets to bribe MommyDylan to go to a game with you and then later go to "dinner" as you told ShockeysGirl?

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 02:03 PM
I guess this is my fault for failing to put the original post in red. The point was along the lines of people wanting to sign everyone who gets cut, regardless of their backgrounds.</P>

</P>

You didn't need to put it in red, as I called you out on it and even went as far to tell you that you suck at trying to be funny.

I'm in no way a liar, I provided my proof and all you do is call me a liar. Sorry if I don't screenshoot everything everytime there's a creepy online predator like yourself stalking me.
You think more of yorself than you should. You make the claims. you provide evidence. Just like you did before. But since you can't, it must not have happened. </P>

Hell, even bump the AGHC thread where the PM is you claim I wrote. Weirdo. Maybe you and your IQ is masking realty.</P>

Your elaborate back story is what's creepy. Give me one IOTA of proof. ONE.</P>

</P>

I have to leave the computer now weirdo, so don't go making any claims about me not responding proving that you're right. Okay.</P>

Gianthunter
05-03-2007, 02:03 PM

</P>

And no, Gianthunter. I would love to grow old with my wife.</P>Ya well boys and there toys. LOL Obviously thinks private MBs are not transparent. The origanl post was taken as tongue in cheek. Never had to use the little button before now let me see were is that.[8-)]

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 02:04 PM

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

..I'm a dude.
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Secondly, I have NEVER apologized for ANYTHING I've said. If someone gets offended by something I said it's on them, not me. </p>

</p>

</p>

Dude..........you have no idea what you're talking about. SMS has NEVER suspended me for anything. I think you need to lay off the bottle for a while. Making ish up on a MB is freaky wierd. </p>

I should probably report you for trying to use a swear word on here, LOL. Yeah, but then you'll ***** to me about how you're "sorry" thinking I was the one who reported you. Go cry to another mod about people making fun of your creepy looking baby again or something.
</p>

</p>

Wow...........you're a complete nutcase, dude. It's scary how delusional you are.</p>You're a grown man, a father to a new born, yet you still find the time to argue with teenagers and get frustrated to the point where you curse up a storm, a mod warns you and then you take your remaining anger out on the mod? And it's hilarious how you thought that by appologizing to everyone in the thread that you wouldn't get suspeneded.

dyinghard
05-03-2007, 02:04 PM

</P>

YOU GOT, GOT!</P>Only from one. Take a guess who that might be.... Do you look foward to trying to pick up dates on here because we have a better schedule than last year? Which week do you see yourself buying tickets to bribe MommyDylan to go to a game with you and then later go to "dinner" as you told ShockeysGirl?
Link? Proof?

SimmsandLT
05-03-2007, 02:06 PM

</P>

</P>

Okay then I'm gonna have to apologize for my harsh tone. Move along people.. nothing to see here.</P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I guess this is my fault for failing to put the original post in red. The point was along the lines of people wanting to sign everyone who gets cut, regardless of their backgrounds.</p>

</p>

Be that as it may, my fault.</p>

Gorgoroth is an out and out liar and fabricator.</p>

And no, Gianthunter. I would love to grow old with my wife.</p>

You didn't need to put it in red, as I called you out on it and even went as far to tell you that you suck at trying to be funny.

You think more of yorself than you should. You make the claims. you provide evidence. Just like you did before. But since you can't, it must not have happened. </p>

Hell, even bump the AGHC thread where the PM is you claim I wrote. Weirdo. Maybe you and your IQ is masking realty.</p>

Your elaborate back story is what's creepy. Give me one IOTA of proof. ONE.</p>

</p>

I have to leave the computer now weirdo, so don't go making any claims about me not responding proving that you're right. Okay.</p>I deleted my Myspace which was www.myspace.com/decapitated_

You found me through this Myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/apfans58

because A.) I was on the top 8 B.) My name was "Decapitated" much like my name on here

You do realize that once a Myspace account gets deleted, everything gets deleted, right?

gumby74
This thread delivers. 10/10

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
Yeah, you got a three day suspension, even Shockey+Manning=Shocking told me because it was right after he locked a thread of yours where you were trying to belittle him.</P>

</P>

He is one of the best posters on this board. He doesn't cause any trouble or do anything. He hasn't done anything to me, so lay off these claims unless you can prove it. If not bringing these types of baseless claims will get you banned. Plus he has barely even talked to you, don't know why you keep riding his jock, when he is consistently trying to ignore you and talk football. </P>

GORGOROTH
05-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Whoa what is going on in here?? Im confused! some bad blood huh. As Chuck Ladell would say "Lets take it to the Octagon!"</p>

</p>

YOU GOT, GOT!</p>Only from one. Take a guess who that might be.... Do you look foward to trying to pick up dates on here because we have a better schedule than last year? Which week do you see yourself buying tickets to bribe MommyDylan to go to a game with you and then later go to "dinner" as you told ShockeysGirl?
Link? Proof?Seeing how riled up you get over this is living proof to it. I like how you claim I "fabricate" which would imply that something DID take place, but I just added on stories to it, but then claim nothing ever happened.

Weren't you supposed to leave? I don't want you to get fired from your job because I'm making fun of you for being a scumbag and all.

FBomb
05-03-2007, 02:09 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

..I'm a dude.
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Wow...........you're a complete nutcase, dude. It's scary how delusional you are.</P>

You're a grown man, a father to a new born, yet you still find the time to argue with teenagers and get frustrated to the point where you curse up a storm, a mod warns you and then you take your remaining anger out on the mod? And it's hilarious how you thought that by appologizing to everyone in the thread that you wouldn't get suspeneded.
</P>

Obviously the "home" has more liberal rules about computer time for the more serious mental cases than they used to.</P>

I defy you to provide the proof that goes along with this deranged rant of yours. Until then, I'm done arguing with a mental patiant.</P>