PDA

View Full Version : We Efin Got this!

Crazy 88
11-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Playoffs here we come! All of you whining on these boards need to relax. The Giants are by no means the prettiest team, but you can NEVER count them out. We have been let down time and time again but we've also seen the Giants turn the corner. You want Coughlin and Gilbride gone? Then what? wait a few failed seasons for everyone to shuffle out, filter in, and maybe get back to the playoffs? Screw that! This is our favorite franchise NOW and I still believe. If anyone can shrug off a few losses and play incredible against an unbeaten team its the Gmen. I truly believe we can and will beat the Packers this week. We will beat them and then beat Dallas, Skins, and stick it to little brother Jets. Where will you guys be then? -Right back on the happy train. I might be dreaming, they could lose all of those games, but I'd rather be the one cheering them on then saying "I knew they would lose". Grow a spine and stand tall, because that's what it takes to win in life and football. WE expect it from the players, why shouldn't they expect it from us? Go GIANTS!!! [:)]

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-30-2011, 12:36 AM
Playoffs here we come! All of you whining on these boards need to relax. The Giants are by no means the prettiest team, but you can NEVER count them out. We have been let down time and time again but we've also seen the Giants turn the corner. You want Coughlin and Gilbride gone? Then what? wait a few failed seasons for everyone to shuffle out, filter in, and maybe get back to the playoffs? Screw that! This is our favorite franchise NOW and I still believe. If anyone can shrug off a few losses and play incredible against an unbeaten team its the Gmen. I truly believe we can and will beat the Packers this week. We will beat them and then beat Dallas, Skins, and stick it to little brother Jets. Where will you guys be then? -Right back on the happy train. I might be dreaming, they could lose all of those games, but I'd rather be the one cheering them on then saying "I knew they would lose". <FONT size=6>Grow a spine and stand tall, because that's what it takes to win in life and football.</FONT> WE expect it from the players, why shouldn't they expect it from us? Go GIANTS!!! [:)]
</P>

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19900000/Matt-Foley-motivational-speaker-chris-farley-19980102-312-240.jpg</P>

Thanks for the motivational speech! Give it a rest. </P>

</P>

AMB631
11-30-2011, 01:06 AM
Well said crazy 88. Remember last year when the Jets got spanked from the Pats like 45-3. Where did they end up? In the championship game. So you cant go by 1 game. I know it been a tough last 3 games but it is what it is. We still got alot of talent on the team. Maybe this game was the real wake up call for us and the coaches. Lets do it GMEN. Have confidence.

Eli TO Shockey
11-30-2011, 01:18 AM
It's hard to keep my head up right now. Especially with the pack coming up. really hope your right

egyptian420
11-30-2011, 01:23 AM
I really hope this game was a wake up call, I thought the philly game was....It all comes down to how we play vs the packers. If we lose in a respectable manner then I can live with it but if we get totally annihilated like we did last night, then I have no hope for this season.

giantsfan420
11-30-2011, 01:37 AM
Well said crazy 88. Remember last year when the Jets got spanked from the Pats like 45-3. Where did they end up? In the championship game. So you cant go by 1 game. I know it been a tough last 3 games but it is what it is. We still got alot of talent on the team. Maybe this game was the real wake up call for us and the coaches. Lets do it GMEN. Have confidence.

is that you andrew?

AMB631
11-30-2011, 01:38 AM
Yea I hope im right too. We really need our D to really step it up. We need to blitz alot more. We are successful when we blitz. It would help to if Bradshaw is back and Boley.

AMB631
11-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Yeaa its andrew

barran21
11-30-2011, 01:44 AM
Giants got what? another beat down lined up, we facing the Packers off of ten days rest, we playing on 6 days............

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-30-2011, 01:52 AM
Yea I hope im right too. We really need our D to really step it up.<FONT size=6> We need to blitz alot more. We are successful when we blitz.</FONT> It would help to if Bradshaw is back and Boley.
</P>

Please show me some stats...some numbers..some tape...SOMETHING! to back up this rather general statement. </P>

giantsfan420
11-30-2011, 02:03 AM
Yeaa its andrew

hahaha cool man

AMB631
11-30-2011, 02:10 AM
http://blogblitz.nfl.com/new-york-giants

AMB631
11-30-2011, 02:18 AM
I don't got actual stats but look what we the first half of the season. We lead the NFL in sacks And we were 6-2. In the last 3 games we got 2 or 3 sack and lost 3 in a row. The last 3 games we were not blitzing no where near we where the first half of season.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-30-2011, 02:34 AM
I don't got actual stats but look what we the first half of the season. We lead the NFL in sacks And we were 6-2. In the last 3 games we got 2 or 3 sack and lost 3 in a row. The last 3 games we were not blitzing no where near we where the first half of season.
</P>

Leading the NFL in sacks does NOT mean blitzing was the cause. In all actuality, the Giants were known to cause havoc with just their front four. </P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
11-30-2011, 02:37 AM
http://blogblitz.nfl.com/new-york-giants</P>

That's your reliable source? A blog site....nice</P>

BurnerNYG
11-30-2011, 02:50 AM
Power to the people!

AMB631
11-30-2011, 03:06 AM
Our front four is beast. Obviously not in the last 4-5 games. But if u watch all of the Giants games, every single play, u would agree with me. We are not blitzing like we did in the first have of the season. We getting no pressure on the QB right now.

giantsfan420
11-30-2011, 03:12 AM
Our front four is beast. Obviously not in the last 4-5 games. But if u watch all of the Giants games, every single play, u would agree with me. We are not blitzing like we did in the first have of the season. We getting no pressure on the QB right now.

is the 361 a representation of 316 Andrew? trying to see if your who I think you are

AMB631
11-30-2011, 03:25 AM
lol 631 is my area code

giantsfan420
11-30-2011, 03:27 AM
lol 631 is my area code

haha. thanks for clearing that up. for a second i thought you were some one else. my bad b, funny how I got your name right tho, small world

AMB631
11-30-2011, 03:28 AM
lol yea its all good

titwio
11-30-2011, 04:00 AM
I just find it hard to believe with the way the Giants played the last three weeks that they somehow miraculously wake up in a shortened week and beat the best team in football. Cause from where I'm sitting they've shown no signs of anything as far as a team hungry for a win.

But hey I'll still be watching the game and rooting them on but....My expectations at this point are extremely low.

nycsportzfan
11-30-2011, 07:11 AM
Ya people are really spineless for being down on this team lol(sarcasm) Give it a rest with the pep talk! How about we wait to see the Giants Show up one time for us before we go giving them the benefit of the doubt for a change? Sound good? I'll wait for them to give me a reason to think they can make the postseason and trust me needed comebacks in the 4th against teams like the bills Cards and dolphins isn't exactly gonna do it for me! In fact those wins are more the reason why u could kinda see this embaressing part of our season coming Outside of the NE game There hasen't been one game where we've looked legitally like a playoff team They should have to earn our optomism back not just get it as usual regardless of how embaressing they have played the last 3 2nd halves of seasons!

Keep your Spineless remarks to yourself!

redbeardxxv
11-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Playoffs here we come! All of you whining on these boards need to relax. The Giants are by no means the prettiest team, but you can NEVER count them out. We have been let down time and time again but we've also seen the Giants turn the corner. You want Coughlin and Gilbride gone? Then what? wait a few failed seasons for everyone to shuffle out, filter in, and maybe get back to the playoffs? Screw that! This is our favorite franchise NOW and I still believe. If anyone can shrug off a few losses and play incredible against an unbeaten team its the Gmen. I truly believe we can and will beat the Packers this week. We will beat them and then beat Dallas, Skins, and stick it to little brother Jets. Where will you guys be then? -Right back on the happy train. I might be dreaming, they could lose all of those games, but I'd rather be the one cheering them on then saying "I knew they would lose". Grow a spine and stand tall, because that's what it takes to win in life and football. WE expect it from the players, why shouldn't they expect it from us? Go GIANTS!!! [:)]

Save your "Rah Rah" speeches for those that don't wanna see the truth. Our Defense sucks, out O-line blows, and our coaches swallow. I'd rather not make the playoffs than back in and get blown back out in game one.
Spineless? I'd say it takes more spine to man up and admit your team sucks than to hop up on a soapbox and preach that we should all be on the bandwagon. If TC and KG go, there won't be a "shuffle in and filter out" effect, what ever the hell that is. The new HC can take over with a talented group that needs direction and motivation. The future is brighter now that we have the opportunity to drop some dead weight- our OC and DC.
I'll stand and cheer if we win, and I'll still experience the devastation of defeat if we lose, but I'm not gonna lie to myself about how it's all gonna shake out. How dare you post this drivel on here calling me less than a fan for not having the rose colored glasses on. I've lived through some crap years as a Giants fan, and I know with every Superbowl we win comes 5 years of missing the playoffs. That's what makes them so sweet. Those who stand tall in defeat as well as victory can call themselves true fans. You? Just call yourself disillusioned.

redbeardxxv
12-01-2011, 03:32 AM
wow, sorry I killed the thread.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-01-2011, 04:06 AM
wow, sorry I killed the thread. </P>

it needed to die</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Unfortunately the last time I can remember this team nutting up in the face of December adversity, it was in 2008 to secure home field against the Panthers. And that was before flopping at home against the Eagles 23-11 in the first round.

I don't think they have it in them.

Crazy 88
12-01-2011, 11:19 PM

it needed to die</P>
ha! not dead, just collecting dust(in the form weak-hearted fans). I'll be back to say "I told you so"...

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-01-2011, 11:28 PM

it needed to die</P>

ha! not dead, just collecting dust(in the form weak-hearted fans). I'll be back to say "I told you so"...</P>

hope so man!</P>

AntB
12-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Low man wins. Those D Lineman need to stop trying to hang out loose standing up at the line and get into that three point stance and make the move from there.

MikeIsaGiant
12-02-2011, 01:02 PM

http://troll.me/images/joseph-ducreux/zahid-take-it-easy-bro.jpg

Crazy 88
12-12-2011, 02:37 AM
we can and will beat the Packers this week. We will beat them and then beat Dallas, Skins, and stick it to little brother Jets. Go GIANTS!!! [:)]

ok so 1 for 2 so far with 3 straight home games coming up... just saying... u guys back on the boat yet?

Crazy 88
01-08-2012, 02:14 AM
ATTN: eliisthefranchise. i know it didnt happen the way i predicted it would, but it did happen.... u onboard? go GIANTS!!!!