PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jenning Special Guest Sunday NFL Countdown

miked1958
01-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Sittin there having to break down niners and giants when he thought he'd be playing host to saints. Trying to explain what went wrong. Mostly that giants held them up at the line and they couldn't run free a which made them late on routs. He said when they did they were covered so tight that no one was open which made Rodgers run more then he wanted to.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Guess they will invite veron Davis on the 5th seeing he won't have nothing else better to do that day. Why not make a little extra pocket change...

Unless he still has more after parties to go to celebrating the 14-4 season.

NYtoSanDiego
01-22-2012, 03:01 PM
i think the biggest thing the giants D did that game was limit the packer sideline passes. how many back shoulders did you see? ZERO. they made rodgers look at his second and third reads which he doesn't do well. and in that modified w.c.o. its all about identify the mis-match before the snap and throw, its not designed for him to hold on to the ball as long as say the giants offense.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Also no passes over 20 yards

giantsfan420
01-22-2012, 03:38 PM
i think the biggest thing the giants D did that game was limit the packer sideline passes. how many back shoulders did you see? ZERO. they made rodgers look at his second and third reads which he doesn't do well. and in that modified w.c.o. its all about identify the mis-match before the snap and throw, its not designed for him to hold on to the ball as long as say the giants offense.

one of a.smiths flaws is just that. he has difficulty going through his reads. thats why he's been much more successful with harbough, he's redesigned that playbook to its virtually a one read progression.

alex smith just got real lucky bc of the weather. smith is gonna look putrid, while eli will have to battle the weather but i still expect a huge game from him

miked1958
01-22-2012, 03:40 PM

one of a.smiths flaws is just that. he has difficulty going through his reads. thats why he's been much more successful with harbough, he's redesigned that playbook to its virtually a one read progression.

alex smith just got real lucky bc of the weather. smith is gonna look putrid, while eli will have to battle the weather but i still expect a huge game from him
Not a problem for Eli at the line

miked1958
01-22-2012, 03:41 PM
I think inexperience will be the undoing for the niners both in players and coaching

Voldamort
01-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Boley and Rolle will be on Davis

Spizi
01-22-2012, 03:45 PM

the weathers actually going to be ok. theres a 32% chance of rain from start to finish.