PDA

View Full Version : Giants Favored??

oldgiantfan
01-22-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't get it. I'm watching NFL Today pre-game for the AFC championship and everybody is picking the Giants to win. I thought that SF was favored at home in this game.

Frankly, I like it better when the giants are the underdog. I'm not complaining but I'm not used to it. Everyone's speaking shades of 2007.

YATittle1962
01-22-2012, 03:50 PM
I don't get it. I'm watching NFL Today pre-game for the AFC championship and everybody is picking the Giants to win. I thought that SF was favored at home in this game.

Frankly, I like it better when the giants are the underdog. I'm not complaining but I'm not used to it. Everyone's speaking shades of 2007.

who people are picking to win has nothing to do with the odds

bflo23
01-22-2012, 03:56 PM
The vegas odd makers didn't predict the line too well. Everybody is pretty much taking the Giants. I would say like 75% of the analysts on espn and nfl network picked the Gmen.

The opening line had Giants at a surprising +3 and the line has dropped to +2 and even +1.5 at places. The public and analysts are liking the Giants.

53canton
01-22-2012, 03:58 PM
My book has SF -2 1/2 pts.

money line is SF -6 1/2

miked1958
01-22-2012, 04:00 PM

No just watched it and 3 picked SF and only 2 picked NY

TheCatchIII
01-22-2012, 04:05 PM

No just watched it and 3 picked SF and only 2 picked NY

What are you watching? Pregame had all picking Gmen.

BParcells777
01-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Vegas and SFO are close....must be a lot of fans betting on the 49rs in Vegas

Mod_C
01-22-2012, 04:45 PM

Media heads' picks have nothing to do with the odds

Giants10Joe
01-22-2012, 04:48 PM
I always want Strahan to pick the Giants and all the other guys to pick against them so that Strahan is the only one who is right.