PDA

View Full Version : Distractions

RedskinHater
01-22-2012, 02:58 PM
My GF has the habit when talking on the phone to walk and talk constantly from room to room. Already told her to make ALL the possible calls to every friend, relative and neighbor she has . She needs to get them out of the way prior to the game
I will not be responsible for my reactions to phone calls and typical female gibberish when the game starts !!!

TheCatchIII
01-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Bros before Hos [:D]

BTW, don't listen to me, I am getting divorced [6]

chasjay
My GF has the habit when talking on the phone to walk and talk constantly from room to room. Already told her to make ALL the possible calls to every friend, relative and neighbor she has . She needs to get them out of the way prior to the game
I will not be responsible for my reactions to phone calls and typical female gibberish when the game starts !!!

So you're preparing your alibi already? Sounds tense!

miked1958

Lol
Me to but when mine did it it worked so we don't yell as much

THE_New_York_Giants
01-22-2012, 03:03 PM
I would get really annoyed. My ex used to walk around naked during the Giants games to distract me. Only time I don't want to see a naked woman is when the Gmen are playing.

RedskinHater
01-22-2012, 03:08 PM
I put my 9mm pistol in the car- can always claim temporary insanity. ( I have a diagnosis of PTSD ).[:@]
Actually she does root for the G's !

lnp12
01-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Hahaha this is all too funny...I'm a girl and my ex didn't like football (you think this would have been enough of a red flag but love is blind). He thought it was hilarious to come over and bother me during games to get me riled up...he also always rooted for the opposing team just for fun. We all now see why he's my EX.

My current boyfriend is a Steelers fan, so we both understand not to bother each other during the game...I was terrified to talk to him after the Denver fiasco. He's converted to the Giants for the rest of the playoffs however :o)

RedskinHater
01-22-2012, 03:09 PM

I'm divorced twice...[;)]

THE_New_York_Giants
01-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Hahaha this is all too funny...I'm a girl and my ex didn't like football (you think this would have been enough of a red flag but love is blind). He thought it was hilarious to come over and bother me during games to get me riled up...he also always rooted for the opposing team just for fun. We all now see why he's my EX.

My current boyfriend is a Steelers fan, so we both understand not to bother each other during the game...I was terrified to talk to him after the Denver fiasco. He's converted to the Giants for the rest of the playoffs however :o)

Steelers fan is also a red flag ;)

RedskinHater
01-22-2012, 03:12 PM

Relationships and football fever do NOT mix. Glad to hear it doesn't make a differemce what sex the fan is !! [:D]

lnp12
01-22-2012, 03:13 PM

Haha he's in the AFC, he's harmless unless we're in the Superbowl together.
And if that ever happens....I don't even want to think about it.

THE_New_York_Giants
01-22-2012, 03:17 PM

Thats a nasty fight waiting to happen. My brother dated a Redskins fan back in the late 80's and early 90's. We stayed away from his house on Sundays.

RedskinHater
01-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Hahaha this is all too funny...I'm a girl and my ex didn't like football (you think this would have been enough of a red flag but love is blind). He thought it was hilarious to come over and bother me during games to get me riled up...he also always rooted for the opposing team just for fun.<font color="#FF0000"> NOW THAT IS SICK</font>[A]We all now see why he's my EX.

Rudyy
01-22-2012, 03:23 PM
I am the only one in my dorm here who watches football/sports religiously. And they know..I mean they KNOW Sunday is my day to watch my football, but they still insist to talk loudly and yell across the freaking room >.>

Mr Excitement
01-22-2012, 03:27 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

lnp12
01-22-2012, 03:29 PM

Thats a nasty fight waiting to happen. My brother dated a Redskins fan back in the late 80's and early 90's. We stayed away from his house on Sundays.

Oooh that sounds bad.
We did have some joking conversations before the playoffs on what we would do if it ever happened. Since he lives almost 1000 miles away we just agreed that we would not talk to each other for 1-2 weeeks after, depending on the severity/intensity of the game. Fortunately, Tim Tebow made sure we didn't have to deal with that [:P]

GmenFan1980
01-22-2012, 03:35 PM

Oooh that sounds bad.
We did have some joking conversations before the playoffs on what we would do if it ever happened. Since he lives almost 1000 miles away we just agreed that we would not talk to each other for 1-2 weeeks after, depending on the severity/intensity of the game. Fortunately, Tim Tebow made sure we didn't have to deal with that [:P]

Have fun next season when we face the steelers in the regular lol :P

THE_New_York_Giants
01-22-2012, 03:49 PM

Oooh that sounds bad.

Last Steelers Giants game was a great one.

rainierjef
01-22-2012, 03:58 PM
I am the only one in my dorm here who watches football/sports religiously. And they know..I mean they KNOW Sunday is my day to watch my football, but they still insist to talk loudly and yell across the freaking room &gt;.&gt;

treat it like jail knock the biggest mofo out, then scream loud obscenities about them f#@*ing with you on gameday to establish your dominance and the rest will understand...they WILL understand

lnp12
01-22-2012, 04:11 PM

Oooh that sounds bad.

We're actually trying to get tickets to the game lol, hopefully the stakes won't be too high for either team.

Voldamort
01-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Wife and kids went to the in-laws for the day,will be back after game.Thanks honey ALL IN!