PDA

View Full Version : Will continue trend and not Post in GameDay Thread during

miked1958
01-22-2012, 04:09 PM
theduring the game..

We are 4-0 since I stopped posting during game after the Skins loss.
I will be on to celebrate right after game as usual

miked1958
01-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Can't be changing things this late in the playoffs

DragonSoul
01-22-2012, 04:11 PM
i normally don't even post on the mb when they are playing. Enjoy having no distractions. Only time I visit and may post is a blow out either way, half time and/otr a horrible call.

G4L
01-22-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm stuck at work tonight, so I'll be relying on the GameDay Thread as the fastest source of info. Posters usually beat the ESPN or NFL.com play by play. Plus, ESPN gamecast feature seems to freeze up alot for me.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm stuck at work tonight, so I'll be relying on the GameDay Thread as the fastest source of info.* Posters usually beat the ESPN or NFL.com play by play.* Plus, ESPN gamecast feature seems to freeze up alot for me.
Most of those do. If u want let me know and I will PM u a sight that might work better for u. Although I don't know if the nfl has a way to blackout playoffs games on it but u can try

G4L
01-22-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm stuck at work tonight, so I'll be relying on the GameDay Thread as the fastest source of info. Posters usually beat the ESPN or NFL.com play by play. Plus, ESPN gamecast feature seems to freeze up alot for me. Most of those do. If u want let me know and I will PM u a sight that might work better for u. Although I don't know if the nfl has a way to blackout playoffs games on it but u can try</P>

Yeah, hit me up, I'll give it a try. I also have to deal with my employer blocking certain websites, so I may get stopped that way.</P>