PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Eaglenation5
01-22-2012, 04:23 PM
It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.

GMen869007
01-22-2012, 04:25 PM
How is your dream team doing?

Yeah, and just like they forgot they were a 10-6 team in 2007.

GMen869007
01-22-2012, 04:25 PM
How is your dream team doing?

Yeah, and just like they forgot they were a 10-6 team in 2007.

TroyArcher
01-22-2012, 04:26 PM
You will be waiting a long time.

Eaglenation5
01-22-2012, 04:27 PM
This isn't about my team today. This is about arrogant Giants fans. I swear to God I hope David Akers beats them at the final gun, I'll laugh my @$$ off.

Itlan
01-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Akers must be happy to finally be on a competent team.

Eaglenation5
01-22-2012, 04:31 PM
He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.

TroyArcher
01-22-2012, 04:32 PM
This isn't about my team today. This is about arrogant Giants fans. I swear to God I hope David Akers beats them at the final gun, I'll laugh my @$$ off.</P>

</P>

I do give Akers credit for leaving your loser organization. His only chance to ever win a SB was to dump the Philly Losers. Unfortunately for Akers and his current teammates they will end up the same way as the Eagles do, losers. </P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-22-2012, 08:18 PM
What are the Eagles up to these days? Are they still patrolling parking lots in Flyers jerseys?

It's been about a month since you were eliminated, I'm sure Andy is stuck in a booth at the local buffet and your QB is electrocuting dogs in the Caribbean somewhere...

Dream another dream, your dream is over...

giantyankee1976
01-22-2012, 09:57 PM
It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.

**** OFF NO SUPER BOWL VICTORY **** *** TEAM WITH THE WORSE FANBASE IN ALL THE NFL

how's those SB trophies?

enjoy your emotional victories of NFC championships and victories against my Giants. Cause, they mean everything, I guess.

weak-*** punk mother****er

ShakeNBake
01-22-2012, 10:40 PM

Oh it was a treat, I hope you have fun watching us again in two weeks

Bashum_Blue
01-22-2012, 10:47 PM

Lol. Wow. How does it feel to be so wrong?

giantsforce
01-22-2012, 11:11 PM
It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.Hello, do you like some Salsa with your Rice and Roni treat?

giantsforce
01-22-2012, 11:12 PM
He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.Are you happy now? Good for you!

Bread
01-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?

TheBookOfEli
01-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Stupid troll. Who cares if we are 9-7? What happens in the playoffs, stays in the playoffs!!!

Suck it philly troll.

We are going for our 4th superbowl, and you guys? NONE!!!

giantsforce
01-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?Because you chose wrong?

giantyankee1976
01-22-2012, 11:21 PM

leave your sex life out of this.

SweetZombieJesus
01-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Eat the shriveled black mass where your heart used to be out, Egghole fan.

Enjoy 2 weeks of Giants-Patriots hype and mass suicides on WIP.

miked1958
01-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Yep looks like we will be first 9-7 team to win the SB.

Sarcasman
01-22-2012, 11:46 PM
Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?

Chill, bread - you and a handful of other philly guys ain't like this ******bag.

Just laugh at him. That's what we're doing

derekunion28
01-23-2012, 12:02 AM
poor bread/.........

SackingMyths
01-23-2012, 01:09 AM
I get down and thank God everyday that I was blessed with the requisite brain functionality to void sounding like this empty-headed piece of nimrod

MikeIsaGiant
01-23-2012, 01:42 AM

I'M SUREZ U WEREZ EATINGZ RICE-A-RONIZ WHILEZ CRYING AND WATCHING THE GAMEZ RIGHT KID?

LOLLLLL

SweetZombieJesus
01-23-2012, 06:54 AM

Bread you're too good to be a Philly fan. Convert.

G-Menace
01-23-2012, 09:40 AM

who's the dumb *** today?. :::smh:::

FlipNYG77
01-23-2012, 09:59 AM
rice a roni and cheeseteak for this guy while watching the giants play in the superbowl

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 05:24 PM
It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.</P>

An overwhelming majority of your football knowledgeable fans are posting on the Eagals Board why they are very envious of the Giants, whycan't Eagles be like us and why TC is a better coach than AR.</P>

JMGGIANTS
01-23-2012, 05:24 PM
It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.</P>

An overwhelming majority of your football knowledgeable fans are posting on the Eagals Board why they are very envious of the Giants, whycan't Eagles be like us and why TC is a better coach than AR.</P>

Blue daddy
01-23-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm going to love watching my team in another Super Bowl. HOW ABOUT YOU.

lucky74
01-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Lol too funny...and I thought some of the soccer fans over here were dumb.

Lemay92
01-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Haha Eagle fans get out of here by the time we play in the next game your season will have been over for a month haha Go big Blue!

vcruz2013
01-23-2012, 05:47 PM

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?

Bluesmagoo
01-23-2012, 06:25 PM
Dear Eaglenation5 (I can only assume tat the other 4 "Eaglenation" (s) died from an overdose of stupidity),

I was relaxing after a well deserved course of roasting 3 niners fans over my oversized BBQ pit in my palatial suburban retreat, when I happened upon your pathetic attemp to string together enough coherent thoughts to form a sentence ( the hallmark of any Eagle fan to bribe thier way out of 3rd grade).
"My O MY!" I exclaimed as my flunky( I call him "Jaworski") was fetching me another mint julep.
"Jaworski "I bellowed! "Fetch me another julep It's dreadfully hot out here!" "Have you read the paper this morning?" I queried, knowing full well he could not read anything but the simplest drivel( like say, an Eagles play book from last century)."Now you know I cain't read no writin' ,boss".
"Oh, that's right, you're from Philly." Would you like me to read the words to you, lad?"
"I shorly would, if'n it taint no bother", stammered the faithful, if slow witted former Eagle". "jes as long as thar ain't no LT in it. He give me the willies. "Well, stop polishing the silver and gather at my feet. There, comfy?"
"Yassa."
"Good"
"It says here that the Eagles have never won a superbowl. What do you make of that I asked".
"Never?"
"No never, not no how, now no way!"
"Why you talkin' like de lion from de wizzid of odds?" "O am I? Sorry just habbit when talking to a slug; any way, it appears your team is compromised of thugs, dimwits and villians and have never done anything other than to make a name for themselvses throughout the league as world class hacks".
"No!" cried out my faithful (if leagally an idiot) minion.
With tears in his eyes and a string of felony assault charges on his record I dispatched him to the sweet by and by with a well placed .44 cap to his upper medula and slept the sleep of the just.
Eagle fans my have this read to them by thier probation officer or the moderator at any of the 12 step programs you are doubtlessly enrolled in (court order i am guessing).

giantsforce
01-24-2012, 03:29 PM

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.

vcruz2013
01-24-2012, 03:31 PM

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.

lol no they don't. They frown on trolling, which over past 3 years, is all you've done... and I see you can't read, as I've addressed this in another thread that you asked the exact some thing hahah... god you're pathetic.

Redeyejedi
01-24-2012, 03:33 PM

how aren't you banned from this message board yet?Because the Giants Mods believe in free speech. I guess this is something that you do not understand. You sound like one of those blind bandwagon homers. So where have you been all these years? I can see for your whole 20 posts that you contribute nothing to a discussion other than asking why other people are not banned.Unlike the jets board where I got banned for just saying i was a Giant fan without bad mouthing there team or anything. I

East Coast Bias
01-24-2012, 06:22 PM

Come in to the light Bread.Start rooting for a team that will give you the thrill of a championship in your lifetime.The Eagles and a good portion of their fanbase are flat out losers

egyptian420
01-24-2012, 06:27 PM
guys, there is no need to respond to this loser, he obviously isn't coming back after what happened, now if SF had won it would be a different story

probably along the lines of "I told you, u guys were 9-7, i Knew u wouldn't win"

Bread
01-24-2012, 07:04 PM

Bread you're too good to be a Philly fan. Convert.Hahaha. I'm a pretty young guy, in like 20 years if we still have no ring, I'd consider it. Wouldnt want my future kids going through this torture lol

chuckedafter5yards
01-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Go Eagles!......and park my car I'm off to the Super Bowl. Those Eagles make the best valets.

jjj45
01-24-2012, 11:02 PM

Bread you're too good to be a Philly fan. Convert.Hahaha. I'm a pretty young guy, in like 20 years if we still have no ring, I'd consider it. Wouldnt want my future kids going through this torture lolDo it Bread! Do it!. We would welcome you with open arms! You could marry a beautiful Giants fan, and spawn a new generation of faithful Giants fans.

giantsforce
01-25-2012, 01:51 AM

lol no they don't. They frown on trolling, which over past 3 years, is all you've done... and I see you can't read, as I've addressed this in another thread that you asked the exact some thing hahah... god you're pathetic.So, are you here to talk football or just trolling. Because so far, I have not seen you make any intelligent argument, other than having 20 posts of why people are not banned.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 02:56 AM

lol no they don't. They frown on trolling, which over past 3 years, is all you've done... and I see you can't read, as I've addressed this in another thread that you asked the exact some thing hahah... god you're pathetic.So, are you here to talk football or just trolling. Because so far, I have not seen you make any intelligent argument, other than having 20 posts of why people are not banned.

I'll talk football with people who know and understand football... a virtue that you have demonstrated numerous times to lack over the past several seasons.

Do you think Coughlin will once again not have this team prepared, because according to you, he hasn't for the past 4 weeks.

Here are some examples of your "intelligent" football talk. ALL during the 9ers game.

RoanokeFan:ALL IN, guys
giantsforce: Yeah, ALL IN for cleaning out the locker room at the Met and joining the rest of the teams that will not go to the SB. (Wrong)

RoanokeFan:Eli, get a first down and eat some clock up
giantsforce: All Eli did is eat up the ball on that sack. He cannot read this defense today. Sorry folks but if we give them the ball back you know Ackers will drill it even from 60 yards out. (Wrong)

giantsforce: So much for Eli's 4rth qrt comebacks. It ain't happening today. (Utterly wrong)

buddy33: TURN OVER!
giantsforce: Sorry Buddy. It ain't happening today (Oh so wrong)

Gmen2005: don't let up. Please.
giantsforce: They already did. Get ready for 7 here very fast. (Corr- wait, nevermind. Wrong.)

giantsforce: I thought Coughlin's strengths were discipline and Special Teams. So far, all these years he has been here I have seen neither. But let's give the guy an extension!
giantsforce (responding to self lol): See what I am talking about? No discipline. Also, I thought we had nothing to worry about Smith!!!! (God, ever so wrong)

RoanokeFan: That has to be reversed
giantsforce: And then what?? Self destruct??? (Nope.)

giantsforce: The Giants team quit in the 3rd qrt. (How'd they win then)

The question is, how do you consider yourself a Giant fan?

And that's all I can stomach to post... And you say I'm the troll with no intelligent posts? No wonder you have a high post count.

vcruz2013
01-25-2012, 03:15 AM
And don't bother to respond. You aren't worth anymore of my time.

jjj45
01-25-2012, 12:48 PM
And don't bother to respond. You aren't worth anymore of my time.check your PM

gburd4gmen
01-30-2012, 12:32 PM
http://allsportsandgolfgifts.com/images/products/detail/32228.jpg</P>

The Eages equipment in January/February........BWAHAHAHA. Happy 52 years.......AND COUNTING</P>

sharick88
01-30-2012, 05:45 PM

STFU you ***** *** troll!! Your hate only makes us stronger

BlueBlitzer
01-30-2012, 09:45 PM

1960</P>