PDA

View Full Version : Two more games folks and the football season is all over.

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 05:01 PM
I mean unless you watch the Probowl. How will you past the time by?

BrianK
01-22-2012, 05:11 PM

Certainly not by talking about 1 /12hrs before the NFCCG

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 05:16 PM

Certainly not by talking about 1 /12hrs before the NFCCGI'm not looking for fame on this board bruh... I got plenty of that in my real life. I wish sometimes people would leave me alone... lol. I'm just trying to kill time and conversate a lil bit before the game starts. Why are you so miserable? Relax, life is good.

FBomb
01-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Football season is NEVER "over".

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Football season is NEVER "over".Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.

FBomb
01-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Football season is NEVER "over".Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.</P>

Yeah...the off season seems so long. I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!</P>

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!</P>

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Football season is NEVER "over".Yeah I follow free agency and the draft but Sundays aren't the same without football. I'm watching this game right here and I'm thinking to myself that'll be all over soon. I love basketball but I eat, **** and breathe football.</P>

Yeah...the off season seems so long.* I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!</P>

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!</P>I heard that! It's always a beautiful thing when you got somebody to build a prosperous future with. God bless you and the bride.

Yessirr... ALL IN... GO GIANTS. Can't wait!

FBomb
01-22-2012, 05:34 PM

Yeah...the off season seems so long. I have a wedding to plan so luckily THIS off season will keep me occupied.........I just want a few more weeks!!!!!</P>

GO GIANTS....ALL IN!!!</P>

I heard that! It's always a beautiful thing when you got somebody to build a prosperous future with. God bless you and the bride. Yessirr... ALL IN... GO GIANTS. Can't wait!</P>

[B]</P>

ashleymarie
01-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Wishing you and your lovely bride all the luck in the world.

SweetZombieJesus
01-22-2012, 06:05 PM
IF they are fortunate enough to get there and win...

There's the parade/rally and player appearances on Letterman, etc. Then the ring design, and the America's Game on NFL Network and the championship DVD/Blu-Ray, and ring ceremony and players bringing the Lombardi to their high schools, and before you know it it's draft time.