PDA

View Full Version : Great Season

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't worry guys, the giants had a really good season for them. They made the NFC championship game, thats nothing to be ashamed of, that's really good for the giants. They aren't a super bowl team yet but they could get there and could win one. Don't get down...this is very big for a giants organization that traditionally has been horrible.

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't worry guys, the giants had a really good season for them. They made the NFC championship game, thats nothing to be ashamed of, that's really good for the giants. They aren't a super bowl team yet but they could get there and could win one. Don't get down...this is very big for a giants organization that traditionally has been horrible.

garyallan
01-22-2012, 09:56 PM
they got farther than I though, its not over yet, but still, they did get this far

NYG4lifeNYK
01-22-2012, 09:57 PM
49ers troll...

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 09:58 PM
The giants played above their talent level against the packers and are facing a better team in the 49ers...it happens. Good luck to the 49ers and the Patriots. There is always next year. Hold your head high giants fans.

GOBIGBLUE52
01-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Traditionally horrible franchise?

Buddy the jets board is that way >>>>>>>

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:03 PM

Let's be honest, the giants don't have the luster of the 49ers, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers or even the Chicago Bears for the matter. They might get there someday. This is a big stepping stone, great season...played over their talent level all through the playoffs and that's a testament to good coaching. Great job Coughlin.

Good luck 49ers vs Patriots.

Voldamort
01-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Is that abody bag for your boy!!!!

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:06 PM

what does this mean??

BigBlueFanNJ
Game ain't over!!!!

GOBIGBLUE52

Let's be honest, the giants don't have the luster of the 49ers, Packers, Cowboys, Steelers or even the Chicago Bears for the matter. They might get there someday. This is a big stepping stone, great season...played over their talent level all through the playoffs and that's a testament to good coaching. Great job Coughlin.

4 of those 5 teams are the only teams that have won more super bowls than the giants, and the Chicago Bears outside of 1985 have been an AWFUL team in the super bowl era.

Gimme some of what you're smoking please.

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:08 PM

4 of those 5 teams are the only teams that have won more super bowls than the giants, and the Chicago Bears outside of 1985 have been an AWFUL team in the super bowl era.

like i said, not even in the same breath with 4 of the teams and everyone outside of this board would agree historically the chicago bears have a lot more luster than the giants. It's ok...great season for the Giants. Enjoy watching the super bowl on TV.

HeGoesDeep
01-22-2012, 10:10 PM

I lmfao at that comment.

man.. I am going to hell. xD

GOBIGBLUE52
01-22-2012, 10:11 PM

like i said, not even in the same breath with 4 of the teams and everyone outside of this board would agree historically the chicago bears have a lot more luster than the giants. It's ok...great season for the Giants. Enjoy watching the super bowl on TV.

Obviously a 49er fan, but I'll bite:

The bears do not. One great team in 85. And that's it. Premerger? Ok, great franchise. Then go look at all time NFL titles. Packers 13. Bears 9. Giants 7. 3rd all time. Giants have 15 HOF players, and Strahan will be in there in a few years. Go tell me what teams have more. You're wrong.

The giants are also the only team to have won a super bowl in 3 consecutive decades. And I'll take winning 1 every few years over winning 3 in a short span and doing nothing over that time.

tikiandphil
01-22-2012, 10:11 PM

BLOW ME TROLL

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:17 PM

The bears do not. One great team in 85. And that's it. Premerger? Ok, great franchise. Then go look at all time NFL titles. Packers 13. Bears 9. Giants 7. 3rd all time. Giants have 15 HOF players, and Strahan will be in there in a few years. Go tell me what teams have more. You're wrong.

The giants are also the only team to have won a super bowl in 3 consecutive decades. And I'll take winning 1 every few years over winning 3 in a short span and doing nothing over that time.

packers, bears and steelers all have more in the hall of fame. You're wrong.

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/teams.aspx

Great season giants. You all just ran into a better team. Better luck next year.

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:27 PM
ahhh the glimmer of hope before the giants dreams are crushed. Still a great season. Hold your heads high.

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 10:35 PM
F you! I can't wait til you clowns get the hell outta here!

GOBIGBLUE52
01-22-2012, 10:37 PM

Great season giants. You all just ran into a better team. Better luck next year.

Where did I say the Giants have more HOFers than those teams? Right, I didn't. I asked you to name them, and you did. Ok, 3. So the giants are 4th. 4th in HOFers, 3rd in overall championships, tied for 5th in super bowls. Sounds like a pretty good history to me. Certainly not a "historically terrible" team like you made it out to be.

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:39 PM

Where did I say the Giants have more HOFers than those teams? Right, I didn't. I asked you to name them, and you did. Ok, 3. So the giants are 4th. 4th in HOFers, 3rd in overall championships, tied for 5th in super bowls. Sounds like a pretty good history to me. Certainly not a "historically terrible" team like you made it out to be.

nah bro they are terrible...playing above their heads this year though. Great season. hold your head high little guy.

GOBIGBLUE52
01-22-2012, 10:41 PM

nah bro they are terrible...playing above their heads this year though. Great season. hold your head high little guy.

The classic "yeah you're right" comeback, good job refuting any of my arguments, thanks for playing, come again.

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:42 PM

The classic "yeah you're right" comeback, good job refuting any of my arguments, thanks for playing, come again.

see ya at the super bowl little guy, you still have your room booked? hahahahahaha

VA#80
01-22-2012, 10:45 PM
beckom sucks

GOBIGBLUE52
01-22-2012, 10:46 PM

see ya at the super bowl little guy, you still have your room booked? hahahahahaha

Nah never take anything for granted, just hope Frank Gore doesn't pull a Roger Craig and fumble the game away.

VA#80
01-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Giants will win this game this quarter! Lets go Giants

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Great season guys, I am sure the giants appreciate the passion the giants fans bring. Great fan base that has stuck with the team through decades of misery. Hold your heads high because this is your team that made the NFC championship game and fell short to a better team.

GOBIGBLUE52
01-22-2012, 11:40 PM
Great season guys, I am sure the giants appreciate the passion the giants fans bring. Great fan base that has stuck with the team through decades of misery. Hold your heads high because this is your team that made the NFC championship game and fell short to a better team.

You were saying....

Yeah he ain't coming back.

TheStomach
01-22-2012, 11:49 PM

You were saying....

Yeah he ain't coming back.

or am i?

myles2424
01-23-2012, 12:00 AM
How about that you ****ing piece of ****?!?!? Get the **** out of here!!!!! Indy baby!!! Go jump off the golden gate!!!!!

Voldamort
01-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Season not over yet,because the Giants are in the SUPERBOWL!!!

GMen869007
01-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Yeah you know, you're right, great season indeed!

GOBIGBLUE52
01-23-2012, 01:31 AM
Bumping this, because this guy pissed me off.