PDA

View Full Version : Chase Blackburn

G-ManSB42
11-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Now we bring back Chase! We groom this dude behind AP for years. He plays outstanding special teams all of our LBs are rookies besides a hybrid DE. This dude should've been on our roster. They should've paid the man when Goff went down. This team drop a quick 3 since Boley got hurt. Now we bringing back Chase well throw him in the fire see what happens. Dammit it is hard watching these games another primetime one coming up.

b-shaw44
11-30-2011, 07:01 PM
i just posted about this a few days ago, saying how convenient it would have been to have chase on the roster. i think we brought him back too late, but i'm happy regardless. he was one of my favourite players! as for his impact on the field... don't expect too much right away

G-ManSB42
12-01-2011, 07:16 AM
i just posted about this a few days ago, saying how convenient it would have been to have chase on the roster. i think we brought him back too late, but i'm happy regardless. he was one of my favourite players! as for his impact on the field... don't expect too much right awayyeah but anything is an improvement for our LBs in coverage. He probably be able to make an immediate impact on ST with Herzlich out this week.

G-ManSB42
12-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Had to bump this, this dude played lights out Sunday good to have you back Chase!