PDA

View Full Version : I notice that

Erubesco
01-22-2012, 09:57 PM
when we can get a sack, we grab the jersey and the qb gets away from us a lot. I don't see that from other teams or is it just me?

garyallan
01-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I also see the Giants call a lot of plays that get 0 or 1 yard. Face it, they would be a much better team with the right coaching. Coughlin and Gilbride just don't cut it.

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:09 PM
I also see the Giants call a lot of plays that get 0 or 1 yard. Face it, they would be a much better team with the right coaching. Coughlin and Gilbride just don't cut it.

coughlin did a great job with a struggling franchise and a team with little talent on it. I think they did well this season.

Erubesco
01-22-2012, 10:11 PM

coughlin did a great job with a struggling franchise and a team with little talent on it. I think they did well this season.

seriously, get a life.

ElisStomach
01-22-2012, 10:13 PM

seriously, get a life.

pretty impressive if I am not living and able to type on the internet. spooky also.

Erubesco
01-22-2012, 10:17 PM

seriously, get a life.

pretty impressive if I am not living and able to type on the internet. spooky also.

Thanks for the info, Mr. Literal...

garyallan
01-22-2012, 10:23 PM
I just look at the lack of discipline and the play calling, they just made 1 yard on a pass pay.

garyallan
01-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Play Calling,,, I rest my case.