PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Your Team...

Coach_P
01-22-2012, 11:35 PM
I said anything you won would be earned, not given. I hope that we earned your respect...Kyle Williams is going to have a hard time getting out of Candlestick Alive. It hurts to have gone out because of such a juvenile mistake like not getting away from a punt. God Bless You all.

Coach_P
Oh and P.S., I Said I respected Victor Cruz....the guy absolutely balled out tonight.

IamGiantsfan
Thank you, I wish you luck in your season next year, (except against us of coursE)

Kendo15
01-22-2012, 11:38 PM
You're a classy guy and should be proud of your team.

Good health my friend, it was one helluva game.

brad
01-22-2012, 11:42 PM
I said anything you won would be earned, not given. I hope that we earned your respect...Kyle Williams is going to have a hard time getting out of Candlestick Alive. It hurts to have gone out because of such a juvenile mistake like not getting away from a punt. God Bless You all.

Class SF fans are few and far between.. you are one however. Thank you

simms56
01-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Great game, neither O could move the ball. It came down to ST's and having the better QB.

Coach_P
01-22-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm proud of them.

I'm 23 years old and have coached football since I got out of College 2 years ago and my playing days ended. Because I was able to learn the ins and outs of the game I kind of understood Alex Smith and what he went through in trying to make something of his career. I understood a lot of our guys. Vernon Davis. Frank Gore. Patrick Willis. Michael Crabtree, and so on but specifically Alex Smith.

People around San Francisco hated him and there are a lot of people that still do. I never understood why, I still don't but with every little thing he accomplished I felt better and better about him. I'm proud not so much of my team. I am from San Francisco and I'll rep my city til I die but more so of this group. This group of talented guys who seemingly could not get it done showed they deserve to play amongst the elite.

Congrats.

DemandedAce
01-22-2012, 11:46 PM

What a fantastic game truly one for the ages, special teams wins it and for once our's showed up and made a difference. Good travels to you sir you're a class act that other teams should model!

JMGGIANTS
01-22-2012, 11:46 PM
thanks, your team played really well. It was a battle and it must be tough to lose the way you guys did.</P>

Coach_P
01-22-2012, 11:50 PM

We've got classy ones, we've got knucle heads. It's hard. I think our fans are a lot more respectful than they've shown but that's from the disrespect. We've gotten NONE up to this point. East Coast Bias exists, believe it. Our Baseball Giants got none during our World Series run. That and believe it or not, we've had Giants fans ripping us on our board as well. Not as much as the Saints fans but there's been some none the less

GiantWarfare
01-22-2012, 11:51 PM

Thanks bro, man that Niners defense is just wow...

I dont remember us having to work so damn hard to move the ball in a long while...

mr.hiroki
01-22-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm proud of them. I'm 23 years old and have coached football since I got out of College 2 years ago and my playing days ended. Because I was able to learn the ins and outs of the game I kind of understood Alex Smith and what he went through in trying to make something of his career. I understood a lot of our guys. Vernon Davis. Frank Gore. Patrick Willis. Michael Crabtree, and so on but specifically Alex Smith. People around San Francisco hated him and there are a lot of people that still do. I never understood why, I still don't but with every little thing he accomplished I felt better and better about him. I'm proud not so much of my team. I am from San Francisco and I'll rep my city til I die but more so of this group. This group of talented guys who seemingly could not get it done showed they deserve to play amongst the elite. Congrats.</P>

It was an entertaining game to watch. San Fran's D looked really good, but a young guys mistake on special teams got em in the end. Harbaugh really turned things around there, and while I think they are playing in a somewhat weak division, all that matters is getting to the post season and winning out, they have shown that they can compete. They'll be back imo.</P>

Coach_P
01-22-2012, 11:54 PM
I see Kenny Phillips on your signature.

I'm torn. I'm a Miami Hurricanes fan so I love Rolle and Kenny Phillips. However, I played against Julian Edleman in High School and my brother played with Sterling Moore in college.

Goodluck to yall, I've got to get my words in on The Niners site

denali22
01-22-2012, 11:55 PM
we'll definately be back! great game! but i dont know how you're still calling our division weak..theres 3 competitive teams just like the NFC-East. (redskins and rams blow)

nycisgreat
01-22-2012, 11:55 PM

+1 I would have to agree.

brad
01-22-2012, 11:56 PM

We've got classy ones, we've got knucle heads. It's hard. I think our fans are a lot more respectful than they've shown but that's from the disrespect. We've gotten NONE up to this point. East Coast Bias exists, believe it. Our Baseball Giants got none during our World Series run. That and believe it or not, we've had Giants fans ripping us on our board as well. Not as much as the Saints fans but there's been some none the less

Agree, all teams have them... seemed to be a lot more from SF than usual however. That being said, I am sure the majority were not true fans. BTW, great game by SF, they earned respect from anyone who watched this game... and they will only get better next year.

TheCatchIII
01-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Cheers.

The game played out how I expected except for the turnovers....We have won...today we lost......

Good game.....it will stick as a classic IMO.

The only thing I will spit **** at.....

The blow out people.....

That was pure delusional homer non football peeps. I think all football fans knew this game would be close.

Beat NE guys!!!!

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-22-2012, 11:58 PM
This game was always going to come down to the last mistake.....Happened to be SF. Just Wow, what a battle

TheStomach
01-22-2012, 11:58 PM
Great win for this franchise, will the beat the patriots? My guess is no but we will see.

Coach_P
01-23-2012, 12:00 AM
A lot of Bandwagoners and they do annoy me. I started posting on the Niners message board when I was 15. Im 23 now, going on 24. 8 years. We've got faithful fans, we've got ones who want a piece of the pie. To those who just found their heart now....I don't want to hear it. Its those who've been through thick and thin who I feel for

Spizi
01-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Great win for this franchise, will the beat the patriots? My guess is no but we will see.

hey guess what? no one cares about your opinion. kindly gtfo thank you

Coach_P
01-23-2012, 12:01 AM
wasn't a mistake, it was a good play. You earned that one.

Blue58
01-23-2012, 12:07 AM
That was old time football. You have a great defense. SF will be here for awhile........Thanks for the good wishes.

NYGinIN
01-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Emotional game, you guys will be back strong next year.

Irish42
01-23-2012, 12:24 AM
It was a battle, and I don't think I have any finger nails left after that game. God bless.

RCJINTS
01-23-2012, 02:54 AM
Eli Manning

mr.hiroki
01-23-2012, 01:03 PM
we'll definately be back! great game! but i dont know how you're still calling our division weak..theres 3 competitive teams just like the NFC-East. (redskins and rams blow)
</P>

idk, imo, the cardinals and the seahawks are pretty weak teams too. they get a few wins here and there but you never know who is going to show up on a weekly basis.</P>

Kruunch
01-23-2012, 01:05 PM

You guys earned my respect long before this game.

And I highly expect to see you guys in the post-season in the future.

./salute